Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,936 members, 7,838,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1504615 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2355) (2356) (2357) (2358) (2359) (2360) (2361) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2023
scondy:

Ur doyin's personality is a very terrible one and u must have mutual grounds with her . That can be the only reason u spew hate on well mannered individuals and go full support for terribly behaved ones...

And your sissy Adekunle is a burst of sunshine with his constant gossips with his husband? Doyin will repeat whatever she says behind you right to your face. How many rubbish Adekunle says about people has he ever said to their faces?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2023
Amya:
The energy in the house has dropped. The house feels like its the final week. Ike was really carrying the show sha.
Rest!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Na monday.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2023
Kayode na Amebo?. See him zooming the eyes Whitemoney is talking about

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2023
dominique:

Adekunle and Sholzy are now the parameters to define Doyin's personality? They're saying Doyin underates Ilebaye, that's why she did not take her to upstairs. Doyin did not take Ilebaye to the hoh lounge because they were having issues. If it was on the first 4 weeks when they were still close, her name would have been the first name she would call for BFF.

We know how Adekunle feels a out doyin, that's why I will take whatever he says about her with the tiniest pinch of salt.

You won't talk about were Adekunle said during HFM task he told doyin to work with baye for the second task because she have really read but doyin told him she prefer someone more knowledgeable.........that they should both work together instead.
Didn't doyin look down on baye with that
Adekunle said he didn't like that and had to force baye in.

Make una stop selective narrative.......talk the whole truth.

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2023
It is even good as whitemoney and Mercy are shipping

Let them stay alone on their own ,so that the won't dim other housemates highlight with their lowlight

For their mind now the are the best thing that happened to bbnaijaAllstars, they don't know they have left them behind .

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2023
Jen96:
🤣🤣 but mercy has bin giving highlights na.

But this gist is boring. Naming their children
Mercy is clueless jare........her plan is to use ship again but venita beat her to the game.
Adekunle was the target.............venita outsmart her.

Then she tried kidd.......then wanted to try Ike.

All the kissing of kidd and WM nah just to trend but it isn't working.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 1:34pm On Sep 04, 2023
omotolly22:
It is even good as whitemoney and Mercy are shipping

Let them stay alone on their own ,so that the won't dim other housemates highlight with their lowlight

For their mind now the are the best thing that happened to bbnaijaAllstars, they don't know they have left them behind .
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 1:37pm On Sep 04, 2023
dominique:

Adekunle and Sholzy are now the parameters to define Doyin's personality? They're saying Doyin underates Ilebaye, that's why she did not take her to upstairs. Doyin did not take Ilebaye to the hoh lounge because they were having issues. If it was on the first 4 weeks when they were still close, her name would have been the first name she would call for BFF.

We know how Adekunle feels a out doyin, that's why I will take whatever he says about her with the tiniest pinch of salt.
My point is, can illebaye's fans change their perception when people closer to both in the house don't see things differently?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:37pm On Sep 04, 2023
Ceec though...🤣🤣 A fuking trophy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2023
Mercy please stop trying. Nigerians have left you behind. Mercy is actually empty, just as WM.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by discovery007: 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2023
Dsimmer:

That's a lie.

Cross only called her a mouse after Kim came but she first called Cross a dog because he was flirting with others, even though they both agreed to having fun, as well as the fact that she's been flirting with other guys. So what's with the entitlement over Cross? Ceec was even before her mouse sef! She fought with Ceec btw.

On Saskay, I don't even know why some blame Cross. Saskay was eyeing several guys while feeling entitled to each of them. The only difference between Saskay and Baye was she wasn't a rapist nor that toxic as a Baye. Saskay had a problem with Angel flirting with Jaypaul. She also had a problem with Nini being with Saga who was her first choice thus the reason why her toxic PR wouldn't let Nini be. She also had a problem with Angel flirting with Cross. Basically, she liked most of the guys whom she felt entitled to.

Why didn't Cross say Nini manipulated him for example? Did you realise the first person whom Cross asked out was Nini who turned him down because of her outside boyfriend? That happened on the second day or so. That was why Saga didn't want to ask out Nini but rather stayed beside her because he didn't want to be turned down, just like he told Arin. After Nini turned down Cross, he continued his usual flirting with other girls, only for him to see Saga close to Nini. Then he told Nini that he was the first to ask her out yet she was with Saga. Meanwhile, he didn't even know Saga didn't even ask out Nini. Lol. Anyway, he didn't think Nini manipulated him because Nini wasn't flirting around yet trying to condition him.

Point was Saskay was flirting around yet wanting Cross to commit to her. Cross even tried a bit but she didn't want to let go of Jaypaul who was her second choice yet wanted Cross to commit to her. It was only when she got out and probably realised that Cross was richer than Jaypaul according to what her PR told her, she discarded Jaypaul. Cross had already moved on to Angel at the time. I don't know what happened between him and Angel out there tho.

your story is too plenty, i cant read all that
my own is the both had a mutual agreement to use each other, did they not?
cross was not drunk when the kissed, period
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 1:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
I hope and pray ceec changes oo. This behavior, character is nothing to brag about oo.

May God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2023
Neo spend hours dressing up, for this naija, how man want take make ends meet with this kind lifestyle..

Imagining him doing this as a married man, he go soon turn Ozu nwoke...🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2023
discovery007:

your story is too plenty, i cant read all that
my own is the both had a mutual agreement to use each other, did they not?
cross was not drunk when the kissed, period

Because it exposed your stupidity.

Cross was mostly drunk whenever Baye kissed him. Secondly, Both of them agreed to only having fun. Thirdly, she's been flirting with several others while feeling entitled to each of them. Fourthly, Ceec was even before her although Cross made no promises to Ceec, before Baye jumped in and fought with Ceec.

Only a retard would even blame Cross.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2023
Amya:
The energy in the house has dropped. The house feels like its the final week. Ike was really carrying the show sha.
It's expected...
Four people left the house in one night!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
crystalpapers:
I hope and pray ceec changes oo. This behavior, character is nothing to brag about oo.

May God help us all.
Is she fighting anyone at the moment?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
crystalpapers:
I think there is something wrong with mercy's face. She looks paled and her face is swollen..

Early morning sickness!!!🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2023
Allnacruise:

It's expected...
Four people left the house in one night!

Ike most especially and maybe Seyi are the reason for the energy drop. The other two were just existing in the house.

Lucy was always looking unhappy to me. I liked seeing Nelson but his energy was a tad low.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2023
dominique:

And your sissy Adekunle is a burst of sunshine with his constant gossips with his husband? Doyin will repeat whatever she says behind you right to your face. How many rubbish Adekunle says about people has he ever said to their faces?

That's the foolery u lot mask with.....cos she spews bile to people's faces suddenly makes her a wonderful personality ...whereas Adekunle gives his opinion on issues or situations and its called gossip...key note...he never uses bad or insulting words ...just describes in plain English as he deems it fit ....and another thing u need to note is that deploying tact when communicating with people is necessary as it is called being civil. Not that u can understand that tho ....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
Hohenheim:
Doyin is playing a good game this season but as usual Nairalanders are hating on her just like they hated on Ike and Pere and anyone who dares to be conning

Why can't we just enjoy this show without people using sentiments to constantly hate.

You want everybody to be boring and only focus on tasks like your face?

Hei ghod
♥️

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2023
Munzy14:
Ceec though...🤣🤣 A fuking trophy

I ve not seen u hype her so much this season sef...seems u were her fan back then
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2023
QueenSindel:
Pere really likes Ade.. if not for his poor emotional intelligence Ade would have prolly given him a chance for the Bromance he wants but if it pass that one Ade no do again ooo cheesy cheesy If his wish is granted I know he wont see any use begging cross to not leave him cheesy

Yeah,brotherly love..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2023
Nhazeru:
Praying for Soma to win Hoh today and for everybody to be up

Gbam or biggie should pardon those who survived Sunday eviction and put the rest up

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by discovery007: 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
Dsimmer:

Because it exposed your stupidity.

Cross was mostly drunk whenever Baye kissed him. Secondly, Both of them agreed to only having fun. Thirdly, she's been flirting with several others while feeling entitled to each of them. Fourthly, Ceec was even before her although Cross made no promises to Ceec, before Baye jumped in and fought with Ceec.

Only a retard would even blame Cross.

using words like stupidity and retard because of people in a reality show that don't know you personally, says a lot about your person.
you claim cross was drunk, the one on monday night before nomination was he drunk? the kiss that made baye call cece a babysitter,was because ceec though cross was drunk, which cross himself latter told venita that he was the one that kissed illebaye not the other way round. cross can be drunk but baye cannot.

ceece was never there, ceece says he is protective of cross as a little brother

i no go respond to you again, cos my body no dey like insult

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Early morning sickness!!!🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

Henhen are you sure??
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
Gafferde:
Once Doyin opens her mouth all Baye Fans ears, stand attentive...
They listen to Doyin more than they do their fave..
They watch Doyin, more than they watch their fave..
They get a rise out of Doyin breathing oxygen.
The moment Doyin makes a statement all Baye fans prique don erect finish without lubricant.. 🤣🤣🤣
You can't breathe without Doyin..🤣
You can't eat without Doyin..😀
Ona no fit sleep without Doyin..😀
Doyin na bone for ona throat..😀
You can't swallow her, You can't vomit her..

Everything here, deadddd
🗣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
bunnae:

Is she fighting anyone at the moment?

Nope. She's gisting with neo and talking about how she gives guys she dates headache and hard times.

They discussed a lot Sha.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2023
Sanqa:

You read all that? shocked shocked

crystalpapers
Are you okay? Mentioning me under another username? I know I am jobless, but so you really think I that jobless
Lol
I am quoting you here cause I couldn’t read that
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2023
kowema:

Lol
You want whine me abi?.
Akwa Ibom na Arewa?
Lol..okay,I be proud Ogoni babe!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2023
Rose020897:

Make unA continue to cook.. lol. It won't stick. No be today.

The only reason seyi own sticked was because he no get fans.

What ade even said wasn't malicious. Person no fit talk again?

It's like Alex fans new target is Adekunle. I don dey see their movement.

That monicker can never post any positive thing Abt Adekunle😁😁, Alex fans no reach I want him to talk more about that black mamba since Alex can't get Adekunle's name from her mouth..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2023
Pere should try and snapout of the terrible failed marriage he had in the past.. That shit messed up his psychology and whatever new orientation he has about people.. Psychologically and otherwise.

It is hindering him from alot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2023
discovery007:

using words like stupidity and retard because of people in a reality show that don't know you personally, says a lot about your person.
you claim cross was drunk, the one on monday night before nomination was he drunk? the kiss that made baye call cece a babysitter,was because ceec though cross was drunk, which cross himself latter told venita that he was the one that kissed illebaye not the other way round. cross can be drunk but baye cannot.

ceece was never there, ceece says he is protective of cross as a little brother

i no go respond to you again, cos my body no dey like insult

It's always funny when people attack the hornets nest yet cry woe afterwards. Lol. Just like pity card playing malicious Baye.

Anyway, to answer your question. Cross said he was tipsy when Baye came naked to meet him in the bathroom. However, he tried downplaying the whole effect which was nice of him. At the parties, including after pool parties, he was mostly drunk whenever Baye jumped on him.

The only time he kissed her with sane eyes was the nomination time.

Ceec was there before Baye. He even kissed/pecked Ceec before Baye. Ceec only mentioned brother because Cross made no promises.

Even if Ceec claimed brother & sister, did that give right to Baye to fight with Ceec? It's funny how hypocrites call other man hunter whereas Baye is the biggest man hunter on the show. A toxic one at that!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2355) (2356) (2357) (2358) (2359) (2360) (2361) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.