Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1489724 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2415) (2416) (2417) (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2023
Omashola funny die
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2023
Lauryn41:

Mind reader

Your kid in an adult body has become invisible in that house

Why not focus on that and leave ade alone

Ah ah! Why are you people so angry?

Adekunle is not up, and you people cannot take small joke? I didn't even mean anything malicious. Some of you are as clearly as bitter as Venita grin

Thank God he is invisible. I want him to remain like that, make dem no even nominate am, so, I can enjoy him as long as possible o, as we no plenty like una grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2023
Rose020897:

U can't vote for kim

I will
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2023
Dsimmer:
She did. She was flirting with Dotun and Adekunle in level 1.

Who be the "she"? Doyin?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2023
kowema:

The girl na gamer. She told her cus of viewers so we no go call her snake
But she's not up nau so why?
Even though I'm totally indifferent about Doyin, the thing come look evil the way Doyin dey lament to WM. I couldn't help feeling for her.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gafferde: 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2023
South Africans are all out for Doyin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2023
safarigirl:

Ah ah! Why are you people so angry?

Adekunle is not up, and you people cannot take small joke? I didn't even mean anything malicious. Some of you are as clearly as bitter as Venita grin

Thank God he is invisible. I want him to remain like that, make dem no even nominate am, so, I can enjoy him as long as possible o, as we no plenty like una grin

Abeg go sleep
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2023
Godoverevery:

She didn't only tell her she did ooo.....she told her Alex did and Soma aswell.

Una think say nah play I dey always call her demonic angel.

Venita is a bigger demon.whether you vote her or not,she's a goner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2023
safarigirl:

Who be the "she"? Doyin?

Rapist na.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2023
bluefilm:

Why are you trying to paint Ade as one badass megalomaniac?

Because it is fun to think of being the last person standing from your season. Doesn't make one a megalomaniac.

I am concerned you people think it's a bad thing undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2023
Playerz:
Doyin is so far removed from reality.
Does she really think she has one genuine friend in that house? If she's evicted on sunday, she no go forgive Angel for life.

Angel is not her friend, I honestly dunno what she is talking about.
I see why Doyin would struggle to make friends - she is too intense, opinionated and blunt. This is not a good recipe for regular friendships, especially in the celebrity world.

May God give her people who would embrace and love her back, cos she is everything

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2023
DGOODLYF:
as in....even spartans
Na wa o!
Which means Whitemoney and Doyin may likely bounce on Sunday!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2023
Playerz:

But she's not up nau so why?
Even though I'm totally indifferent about Doyin, the thing come look evil the way Doyin dey lament to WM. I couldn't help feeling for her.

She expected to be up.
That's why she put Doyin and she told Doyin immediately she came out of the Dairy room so that viewers no go see her as snake begin arise. She also told Doyin Alex nominated her too. Lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by moneyest(m): 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2023
Keep attacking the polls with premium votes for WHITEMONEY

In fact this week WHITEMONEY GENG is recruiting massively. If you're an Ar.med Rob.ber your talent can be put to good use for once

Invade their houses; look for DSTV decoders. Grab it - snatch it and run with it

Don't return it until you've voted for WHITEMONEY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2023
Lauryn41:

They’ll not vote enough to be able to knock out white or baye

Worry not
Underestimate alliances at your own perilgrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2023
Lauryn41:

Abeg go sleep

Na you suppose sleep, you seem to be in angst, and that's one of the signs of very poor sleeping schedule.

Once again, if I write something and your interpretation of it is negative, it is because you're a negative person. Heal
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2023
Godoverevery:

Don't reply that guy............let me keep making a joke of himself
Bro,I want to ask if there was PMP last week when doyin was the HOH.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2023
irenosen22:
Make i kuku vote WM as Queen Mercy no dey up😎

God bless you🥺🥺
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2023
Wow Baye has engagement o

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2023
ColdHunter:
Did anyone catch Adekunle gesturing towards Ilebaye as she walked past him and Venita as they talked about who may leave
How was it like
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
Dsimmer:

Rapist na.

Who is "rapist"?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
Doyin is leaving on Sunday, the question is with whom ?

Stay tuned because the most accurate source will bring you the results tomorrow morning 😁

Hardly anything will change from Tuesday

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
safarigirl:

Who is "rapist"?

You don't know the female rapist who's harassed several guys on the show?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2023
ItisHi:
Spartans and Islanders are voting for her. Wakeup!

If dem like make all alliance gang up

There's no way in hell Venita is beating whitemoney the REAL strongest male in the house until proven wrong

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2023
Maybe If doyin had kept her mouth shut in the morning, maybe she would have gotten just 3 nomination

But she spent the whole of today trying to recruit people to nominate adekunle, venita and ilebaye

This is the same thing she did in her season ,that she was almost booted out with amaka,if not deji fake housemate nomination that saved her

She would never learn her lesson always in people's business, you know you don't really have many fans you limit what you do and say ,to gain people favour.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2023
If we are being honest sha,based on content.

Whitemoney and mercy should go home if possible or whenever they are up!

Both have given Zero this season!

I dunno how Mercy won her set. The worse is that I was a hardcore stan of hers then. Lol

I guess she won cos tacha wasnt in the picture!

This time,I hope Cee c wins it.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2023
Threebear:

Ilebaye doesn't have any of that and she's about to win the show in 3 weeks.

If you wanna be disingenuous about what J mean🤷🏾‍♀️
I am actually taken aback that you don’t get what I mean. Quickly moving on…

For clarity, I mean with her kind of abrasive, blunt, confrontational and opinionated personality, she would easily have a band if she had what K listed earlier. She has a big “in your face/what are you gonna do?” personality.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
jenifer007:
Let me dash my votes to Baye cos of Tatiana that voted for Ade last week

Thank you my dear!
God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
Don't mind them ooo.... Venita said it will sad if Baye leave on sunday...
Tatiana4u:

How was it like

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
Dsimmer:

No, it rather shows the stupidity of the dumb Hypocrites thus why I asked you to look into the mirror. Everyone will go home eventually, after all Biggie house no be anyone's papa house. Your malicious toxic rapist may even go home faster than your brain at the end.

Kwa kwa kwa.

Only one person will go home with 120M + 3.6M+ supa Komado+ millions in task wins and still counting and that’s the Original Gen Z baddie.

Keep crying.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
Islanders please dash Illebaye some votes.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
kowema:

She expected to be up.
That's why she put Doyin and she told Doyin immediately she came out of the Dairy room so that viewers no go see her as snake begin arise. She also told Doyin Alex nominated her too. Lol
Yes I heard the Alex end too. Angel is just plain wicked. Thank God she's not up so I can concentrate on voting Baye fully.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2415) (2416) (2417) (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.