Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1473915 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2444) (2445) (2446) (2447) (2448) (2449) (2450) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
Doyin : I nominated Venita because she’s mean,I think venita should be every ashamed of herself cause she is horrible. I think she should be ashamed of her 36year old self….she haven’t done anything to develop herself at her age…I have one more thing to say but I won’t say it because it’s mean…I sha nominate her cause I don’t like her….

Doyin herself is vile and uncouth!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2023
I’m shocked oh. Cos so many people who supported previous winners don’t want them to win this year. Staunch supporters oh
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
Saltandwater:

I know a 'Doyin', I only listen to her and say "it is well". They are always right, they also have a savior mentality, self righteous. I can't deal.
This is exactly my response to people like her, "it is well" will save you a whole lot of talks😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2023
ThierryJay:
Doyin DS today was fire.

For 1 whole hour, all she ranted about was Venitarodo. At a point Biggie lost control over the DS and had to calm her down.

She used all the possible foul languages known to man to vent: F*ck, b1tch, a5s, d1ck, balls etc. A grand fight with Venita is surely building up?

She blames her mother for her inability to make friends and likens herself to Jesus who got betrayed. Biggie tells her it could be something in her behaviour that rubs off wrongly on others.

Doyin is a very articulate, engaging, confident, logical but supremely deluded specie. That is her main problem.

She likened herself to Jesus? Explains her self righteousness and savior complex.

All hail holy and righteous saint Doyin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2023
Soma is gone . Lost in Angel’s P

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2023
Jessewizy:
I’m shocked oh. Cos so many people who supported previous winners don’t want them to win this year. Staunch supporters oh

Nigerians never give their money away twice. If not for election rigging, no president go do two terms for this country.

We have this "you don win am once, why you wan win am again? Make person wey never win anything win am na."

That is who we are.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
Jessewizy:

I supported Whitemoney in his season,
But this season, Nah.
It's not even about not supporting past winners. A lot of them top contender's have been very laid back, relaxed, entitled and all. They feel they have gathered the fans hence don't need to put in the work to win again. Na person way work hard to get me entertained I go vote.
Ilebaye has risked it all to give me value for my subscription so na she I pin with this year.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2023
Lagos no good for reality show at all.

See as Danfo and Trucks dey horn outside.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2023
Amya:

A lot of what she said Venita did to her was not done between yesterday and today. Most of them were from weeks back. So why is she now bring it to the fore the moment shes nominated with Venita. The question is why now? That's why the whole orchestrated anger seems manufactured for votes. The Venita she says is making side comments is also panicked she might be going home. So the whole thing seems fake
It is fake.
Didn't you notice she was already smiling and upbeat before she left the DR? All that ranting was deliberate. She kept saying she's not one to play the victim but that's exactly what she did.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
COOL10:

He spoke about Whitemoney, stopped, talked about other people and spoke about Whitemoney again. What's his business with Whitemoney's voice dynamics and how Whitemoney doesn't exercise much in the gym? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Should that even be up for discussion? Everyone knows how Whitemoney behaves. He no dey stress himself to work out cheesy. Sometimes he's loud, sometimes he's quiet.

It's not that big of a deal though. They both have mutual respect for each other(at least for now 😏) and that's why I didn't bother myself talking much about it.

@emboldened, Naturally, Nairaland shouldn't be your "go-to" for BBN updates.

He spoke about Ceecee being very smart,he spoke about Pere being calculative and observant and he also spoke about doyin being a gamer and that's because biggie asked him to!
I don't think he is obsessed about WM!
I think you rightly said both have mutual respect for each other!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
andrewbaba44:

I don’t like doyin and venita is such a vile woman also

I don’t like her either. She’s very troublesome but Venita, is such disgusting personality. Same way she bullied Khaffi because of Gedoni, did the same to Vee who was dating her cousin.

Nigerians like to excuse silliness especially when you have certain privileges.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2023
Jessewizy:
Shocked about what?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
chukwugoziegi:
Lagos no good for reality show at all.

See as Danfo and Trucks dey horn outside.
Make dem carry am go where?

Kaduna, Abùjá, Asaba or Nnewi?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2023
😂 Venita you can get islanders' vote by just being loving. Alex was not the cause of your fight with kuku

Vote Venita

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2023
So Venita went to diary room to talk about the Ike and Alex pool issue that big brother has already settled

Venita you have admitted that you were not in the pool
big brother has settled the issue
but you're still in the diary room still speaking on this issue?

You and your husband will continue to remain pained
Reporting to big brother so she can get strike. Failed
Nominated Alex. She didn't come up
Tried to come for her. She dragged you and your husband and that's why you're still pained
Venita you don't have sense

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2023
Adekunke why would allow Alex’s comments affect you like that, to the extent you almost let your team lose the Pepsi task.

Haba!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2023
Giel:
So Venita went to diary room to talk about the Ike and Alex pool issue that big brother has already settled

Tried to come for her. She dragged you and your husband and that's why you're still pained
In fairness to her, biggie did expand the time scope for her to talk about anything. Seems biggie is in a listening mood dis evening.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2023
I hope Venita will not use her mouth to put herself into trouble with Islanders o....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2023
davodyguy:

Shocked about what?
Ahhhhh, this guy. You still dey for nairaland? I miss our FTA days and Qsat. Memories

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2023
Jessewizy:

Ahhhhh, this guy. You still dey for nairaland? I miss our FTA days and Qsat. Memories
Eh 2013?
Both of una don tey o
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2023
Giel:

At 40 grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2023
Biggy calling her out on her lies
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2023
Allnacruise:

Eh 2013?
Both of una don tey o
It’s my second account after I lost email access to the first one. We don dey here no be small🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2023
Biggie isn't having Venita's amnesia grin

Revenge is best served cold cool

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2023
Giel:

Amauche will come up next week with strong contenders and she'll leave 😁

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
Sanqa:

At 40 grin
And still looks one million times better than the Mamba .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gafferde: 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
It’s so SĀD that y’all know Doyin is actually being Bùllied right now but everyone is mute because she don’t have a big fanbase to back her up.🥴

Doyin is a great entertainer and has brought more drama to the show than ‘some people’ that just cook & sleep…

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
Jessewizy:

It’s my second account after I lost email access to the first one. We don dey here no be small🤣

OG dem!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2023
Omo Baye's people easy.
Una wan wound Deloitte 😁😁😁

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2023
Threebear:

Amauche will come up next week with strong contenders and she'll leave 😁
If she comes up and Baye is not...
She will survive
Bayetribe will turn up for her

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2023
fitzmayowa:
I hope Venita will not use her mouth to put herself into trouble with Islanders o....

Wetyn sup boss?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2023
Now she's trying to justify why she nominated Mercy. The snake

(1) (2) (3) ... (2444) (2445) (2446) (2447) (2448) (2449) (2450) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.