Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,113 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1493103 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2458) (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 12:31am On Sep 06, 2023
crystalpapers:

She has demonstrated what severally?? Are you for real??

She says it as it is.

If she says it behind you, she can say it to your face.

Alex was down, she went to cheer her up.

She stood for Ilebaye.

She is not on speaking terms with Baye but still didn't nominate her in the diary room.

She stopped some housemates from conniving to isolate another housemate.
WM - Cross - King Cee-C

She talks and connects with people.

She is articulate and expresses herself eloquently.

She is willing to learn, unlearn and relearn.

She loves her friends and adores her fans.

She is intelligent.

She is smart.

She's adorable.

She's lovely

She's Doyin and she's lovely

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:32am On Sep 06, 2023
Froshloaded:
what are these niggars up to?

(Neo, Cross and Soma)

They are planning nominations for week 8.
Cross is talking about the ladies playing a game.
Soma said Mercy is cunny as Fvck.
Neo says some people are smiling their way to top 5.
Cross said Mercy and Ceec are sharing same fan base and they need to set them up to clash to create a divide. That Ceec is the boss of the fan base.
Cross takes Soma aside to codedly warn him about Angel.
He tells Soma to either play dumb so she reveals more of herself or he should match her energy. He said Angel like the smartest I'm his set and she showed him pepper.

Cross is acting based on an update he got from Venita about Mercy's moves.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:33am On Sep 06, 2023
firJ:

You do not find pranks boring madam
You don’t just like the duo the prank is targeted at, own your shiii..
If Ike planned the same shiii, we would read epistle of how entertaining the LIPton man is..

I await you all at the final week

.... allow Ike rest, he is no longer on your screen

🚶🚶🚶

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:34am On Sep 06, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Cross conspiring with Neo and Soma on how they should nominate Mercy and CeeC because they believe Mercy and CeeC share same fan base, they want it to be fair, while Mercy and Angel were talking in the rubbish yesterday about people they can't nominate.....
Oh!
Thank you.

kowema:

They are planning nominations for week 8.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:34am On Sep 06, 2023
Cross and Neo are scared and they want to slide their way into the finale easily, I hope Biggie puts everyone up for nomination.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 12:37am On Sep 06, 2023
MasterSteps:

She says it as it is.

She stood for Ilebaye.

She is not on speaking terms with Baye but still didn't nominate her in the diary room.

WM - Cross - King Cee-C

She is intelligent.

She is smart.

She's adorable.

She's lovely

Venita has nicknamed her kpanla fish but I don't really support that coz venita too get her own for body.Any little issue she starts calling her ugly from morning till night and that is really bad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:38am On Sep 06, 2023
Kim pls allow Pere to sleep ooo
I like how he can tune people out grin

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 12:39am On Sep 06, 2023
MasterSteps:

She says it as it is.

She stood for Ilebaye.

WM - Cross - King Cee-C

She is intelligent.

She is smart.

She's adorable.

She's lovely

🤷🤷
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 12:40am On Sep 06, 2023
Geezeem:

That reply was too hilarious to deserve my response grin

😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 12:45am On Sep 06, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Not sure he kept d letter there..
It’s possible he thrashed it, he may have suspected it’s a prank and not ready to entertain the prankster.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 12:46am On Sep 06, 2023
Pere was dying to press Kim when they were alone. See how he fondled that water bottle, his hands and her blanket? Those are the moves of a man in the friend zone confused about how he should make things physical. Kim is glowing all of a sudden, I should start watching the show because of her. Only her, the two hottest males of the season. No wonder Pepper Dem females voted her out. Back then she caught Seyi, Sir Dee, Jeff, Mike and Gedoni using only her presence.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 12:47am On Sep 06, 2023
What kind of prank is this?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BoldBrainz(m): 12:49am On Sep 06, 2023
I have to knack cee-c when she comes out of the big brother house.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 12:50am On Sep 06, 2023
Threebear:

And my husband

Hisslike you want Aguwanyi to deck you 2 by 2 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 12:57am On Sep 06, 2023
Venitas boobs though, dunno how Adekunle has been resisting them, they pierce through always.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 1:00am On Sep 06, 2023
Venita is just hater...my own dodo is cute sha
TheEnforcer:
Venita has nicknamed her kpanla fish but I don't really support that coz venita too get her own for body.Any little issue she starts calling her ugly from morning till night and that is really bad

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:02am On Sep 06, 2023
ThierryJay:

Hisslike you want Aguwanyi to deck you 2 by 2 cheesy
LMAO..

Principalities too much for me and Adekunle matter..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:06am On Sep 06, 2023
Mercy and CeeC talking about how Venita dey drag Doyin for the house.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:07am On Sep 06, 2023
So CeeC is avoiding Venita, as she believe Venita will finish her....cheesy grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:08am On Sep 06, 2023
Na only IIebaye don enter Venita wey she begin cry every other person dey run away to fight her.....cheesy grin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 1:12am On Sep 06, 2023
Just tuned in and I'm seeing Soma outside by this time.. Lol

E be like say my man don dey bedless/homeless just like Adekunle was few days ago.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 1:14am On Sep 06, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Babe is baked in confidence and has remained unfazed.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by timmilehin(m): 1:24am On Sep 06, 2023
Doyin got my 750.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 1:25am On Sep 06, 2023
Ceec , Mercy and Doyin gist don Kee me with laugh.
Too funny die!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 1:33am On Sep 06, 2023
So Cross that was angry that Pere was instigating against Ilebaye is planning same for Ceec and Mercy. Na wa.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bunnatex(m): 1:40am On Sep 06, 2023
Whitemoney na real MVP...

Over sense dey worry am

See code wet him dey use escape the obvious temptation....

Aloba

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:43am On Sep 06, 2023
Uwosom:
So Cross that was angry that Pere was instigating against Ilebaye is planning same for Ceec and Mercy. Na wa.

He is not instigating he was talking about nominations with the guys, he wants them to put Mercy and CeeC up together as he believes they share a fanbase....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eepeepook: 4:31am On Sep 06, 2023
Pere and Cross are surely not friends. They may be acquaintances, however they aren't friends. A friend lets his crush go if his close friend takes interest in her and is getting closer than he is at present. At the very worst, a friend will erase himself from the view of the girl whenever with said friend. That is not the case with Pere who was visibly unsettled at Kim's closeness to Cross. From her body language (if real), she finds Cross physically attractive — as most female housemates have confirmed for two seasons. It won't surprise me if both are already doing things which Kayode is holding for himself. Pere should act his age and behave like the situation doesn't faze him. He isn't putting enough work if that is what he's trying to put out right now. Disloyalty from trying to nab potential mates is a female trait. Kim's promise of "we'll run things outside" holds no water because Cross may have his way with her before then. There is no way Pere won't find out if Kayode decides to feed the audience.

For a place where four days is the equivalent of two weeks, it is surprising Pere hasn't used all the time to come to terms that distance is the best option in such scenario.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 5:05am On Sep 06, 2023
Lauryn41:

She’s a gen z baddie

Is that a joke to you ?

Not a joke my dear...

But Lauryn , I noticed you supported Adekunle last year, what made you switch to supporting our GenZ baddie now?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:14am On Sep 06, 2023
davodyguy:
Which highlight Mercy get?

Even we hardly see her on screen since Frodd left
Kwa kwa kwa
She wanted to use whitemoney for highlights but as soon as he’s up for eviction,she withdrew herself from him.
Lmao!
She shouldn’t have come back!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:16am On Sep 06, 2023
Lauryn41:

She’s a gen z baddie

Is that a joke to you ?
Giddem!grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:26am On Sep 06, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Na only IIebaye don enter Venita wey she begin cry every other person dey run away to fight her.....cheesy grin cheesy
Kwa kwa kwa
I still remember how Illebaye gave Angel,Venita and Tbaj premium gbas gbos and almost strangled Cece!
That babe don really cool down because of strikes cos the old Illebaye fought like a wounded lioness!
Lmao!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2458) (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.