Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,263 members, 7,846,234 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1517229 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) (2476) (2477) (2478) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 7:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
Alheeri:

which pere kept him quiet😁 , even when Adekunle does something that favors ur fav u will still attack him.
The same pere thats following Adekunle up and down looking for alliance ..
😒😒😒😒

The lies we see on the internet, alliance as what??

Just prove one instance where pere followed deks up and down

Try dey talk truth sometimes, lying is a sin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Despite being on nomination,Doyin is still dragging Sheggz and Bella…na who do this girl sef
I thought Bella was her friend?
https:///emmy_mmc/status/1699467589242499528?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow

So that barracuda don reach Sheggz side?

Thank God she's leaving on Sunday at least I will be able to drag her well. If she doesn't block me let me know wetin cause am

Useless, bottom barrel, worthless smelling piece of shit!! That her pussy will remain dry with no body to help out.

Lizard!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
Who will I even vote for?
1.Whitemoney is severely disappointing in the intellectual department.
2.Doyin, a Huge NO!
3.Ilerapist, hmmm, I don't know if I will be among the 30 people that will win ₦1milion each. If I am sure I wouldn't mind voting for you to the Final but Adekunle must win this season for the sake of equity. A lady won last season.
4.Venita, I don't like you.
Who? Who? Who?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Thank you Bella!
Na Doyin mouth be her biggest enemy!

I totally agree angry ✋🏾
However, it is also her best asset. She gotta unlearn and relearn, in order to harness the power she possesses.Once she is 30, there would be no more excuses…

Her bad mouth makes it easy to invalidate her absolutely authentic person, and all that is good about her.
Case in point- see how the entitled Tribe hate and repay her, after the solid back she lent Baye in the first two weeks of the show.
Mischievous people will always do this to her.

A 30 year old is grown, grown, mature, developed, all. She will soon be 30.

There is no excuse for her potty mouth

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2023
Alheeri:

Ceec said pere cried not me, cos I dint see him cry..you can rewatch the video and listen to her..peace✌️
Bring the video out

This is a big lie

All this cooking you are trying to set up,I hope you can withstand it when we cook Kunle too
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2023
Allnacruise:

😀
Baye is clear

She's not oo

She's dragging bottom with Doyin. See the current poll from Deloitte. Pls help

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
Nhazeru:

So that barracuda don reach Sheggz side?

Thank God she's leaving on Sunday at least I will be able to drag her well. If she doesn't block me let me know wetin cause am

Useless, bottom barrel, worthless smelling piece of shit!! That her pussy will remain dry with no body to help out.

Lizard!!
I trust you!grin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Who Doyin never insult?🤦‍♀️

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
Eeghe:

I totally agree angry ✋🏾
However, it is also her best asset. She gotta unlearn and relearn, in order to harness the power she possesses.Once she is 30, there would be no more excuses…

Her bad mouth makes it easy to invalidate her absolutely authentic person, and all that is good about her.
Case in point- see how the entitled Tribe hate and repay her, after the solid back she lent Baye in the first two weeks of the show.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Kim: Don't think I Will be here next week

Cross: don't worry, you are stronger than both Baye and Doyin

Kim:what if I leave

Cross: tell me what to do and i will do it

Kim:after I leave on Sunday
You should catch a triple strike so we can he together outside.
Bayetribe,go and vote oooo

Okonkwo is saying his wife is stronger than you girl

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
UncannyGenius:
2.Doyin, a Huge NO!
3.Ilerapist, hmmm, I don't know if I will be among the 30 people that will win ₦1milion each. If I am sure I wouldn't mind voting for you to the Final but Adekunle must win this season for the sake of equity. A lady won last season.
Who? Who? Who?
Please vote the rapist amongst them,you’ll win 1m grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
Clement1111:

Bayetribe,go and vote oooo

Okonkwo is saying his wife is stronger than you girl
Baye don suffer for Cross mouth!
Lmao!
You’re right sha,make we go vote!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ambassadorgozie(m): 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
UncannyGenius:
2.Doyin, a Huge NO!
Who? Who? Who?

Abeg help me vote for white money.

At least, he has been useful in the wager.

He's currently not doing well in the polls. Please

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rose020897(f): 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
Adekunle and Soma
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
Neo and Cee C won't finish in 2yrs.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
Eeghe:

I totally agree angry ✋🏾

30 is a scary age !

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Kim: Don't think I Will be here next week

Cross: don't worry, you are stronger than both Baye and Doyin

Kim:what if I leave

Cross: tell me what to do and i will do it

Kim:after I leave on Sunday
You should catch a triple strike so we can he together outside.
Dafuq?!?!
And what, pray tell, was his response to the last comment? undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
Well done soma and Adekunle!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2023
Nhazeru:

Jesus!!!👀👀

Since when did the general become a simp?

I'm in tears

I need a video to believe that tho angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 7:22pm On Sep 06, 2023
I knew Adekunle and Soma would finish first.

Soma is great at puzzles and Adekunle is good

I hope Illebaye and WM will be able to keep the momentum

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2023
Eeghe:

Baye funny? How
Cute, for looks, yeah…cute, personality wise, I beg to differ

Ilebaye funny ke!
I don't understand

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
Which Kain rubbish dream wey I dream so why perewinkle go dey try kiss Handsome Ade promising him heaven and earth angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
Geezeem:

I need a video to believe that tho angry

It's unbelievable.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eepeepook: 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Despite being on nomination,Doyin is still dragging Sheggz and Bella…na who do this girl sef
I thought Bella was her friend?
https:///emmy_mmc/status/1699467589242499528?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow
She’s in her feelings. Everybody must collect equally.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2023
Twoclans:

By the special grace of God you will be very busy making money in a remote area with very very bad network.Infact you won't have network. grin grin

Tati put doctor in prayer,so that she will be soooooo busy she won't even remember it is a finals week.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 06, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Please vote the rapist amongst them,you’ll win 1m grin
I want 100% certainty that I will win that 1m. All Profit, Zero Loss is my motto.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 7:26pm On Sep 06, 2023
Only if angel can just reciprocate Soma affection just a lil bit.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
Amillionnn:
I knew Adekunle and Soma would finish first.

Soma is great at puzzles and Adekunle is good

I hope Illebaye and WM plus I think Omashola will be able to keep the momentum
Omashola is in CeeC group
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
YoungDaNaval:
See what a friend posted on his whatsapp status grin

Shame on any grown ass adult body shaming anyone
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
Alheeri:

Ceec said pere cried not me, cos I dint see him cry..you can rewatch the video and listen to her..peace✌️

Ceecee actually use the word "cry"" loosely

I've heard her tell someone or speak of someone that she will make them cry.... I watched her tell Adekunle and Ike this

I will hate to think the general actually shed tears undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
Geezeem:

Ilebaye funny ke!
I don't understand
She’s not the reason why you have a poor sense of humor!grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
ambassadorgozie:

Abeg help me vote for white money.

At least, he has been useful in the wager.

He's currently not doing well in the polls. Please
No.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:29pm On Sep 06, 2023
UncannyGenius:
I want 100% certainty that I will win that 1m. All Profit, Zero Loss is my motto.
You’ll definitely win,I promise you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) (2476) (2477) (2478) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.