Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1478695 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2499) (2500) (2501) (2502) (2503) (2504) (2505) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2023
Neo keeps bumping into new accents on a daily basis....and he doesn't hesitate to torture us with them. Dude has spoken in 7 different accents in 40mins

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2023
DGOODLYF:
They are not supporting her ....they are only chasing clout...
They dont even need to support her cos their fans are doing d lords work.... Majority of their folowers are supporting Ilebaye...
No wonder!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2023
Neo talking about it's traumatizing to pick up a black envelope saying automatic nomination.

Neo says he feels whitemoney should be saved because he picked the automatic nomination
Neo oh they want to get him out because he's a former winner 😭

Neo thank you 🙏🙏
He says he thinks people should vote for Whitemoney based on that.

He says a lot of people will sit out black card next week.

I feel like next week is when big brother will put automatic immunity to finals since all the housemates are scared

Neo says if he is the one that picked the card that said give immunity to someone else like prince did, he wouldn't have done so 🤣🤣
Big brother will have to beg him 🤣

Edit
Big brother says Pigs will fly🤣🤣

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:04pm On Sep 07, 2023
Eeghe:

He looks like someone who loves to give head
lipsrsealed🙈
OMG!!!
How you take know

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2023
DGOODLYF:
They are not supporting her ....they are only chasing clout...
They dont even need to support her cos their fans are doing d lords work.... Majority of their folowers are supporting Ilebaye...
For Tacha, I don't think she's chasing clout sha
I think she picks a new housemate to support every week

I know she has posted vote for Alex, ilebaye, soma and this week she's supporting Venita

After she posted vote for Venita someone replied and said sorry T, she'll go home
Tacha found it funny and told the person under my tweet?🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 4:07pm On Sep 07, 2023
Twoclans:

Thanks alot, every vote matters .If you have other mobile numbers you can register and vote more

Then don't forget the dstv and gotv apps.

I don't have a decoder oooo!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2023
Whitemoney Geng. Keep on voting, we can do this 💪💪😎

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2023
Threebear:

God is not a property of any religion.
God is a universal entity.
I do believe in God ....I just don't believe he or she is a Christian.
I don't believe a man that died in Israel 2000 years ago and claimed he'll come back soon but never did is a son of God or deserving of my worship.

That's what your religion fed you .

There is no substantial evidence or proof that shows this is the truth but you believe it because you chose to .

All ogbanjes are still under the rule of God.
Because God is not something a particular religion can claim ...
God is nature
God is a universe
God is an all encompassing power

And every creature both humans, angels, demons and terrestrial beings are all accountable to it .

Your idea of God might differ from ours but at the end of the day we all do believe in God .

What's up, 3bear... You quoted my comment and then it seems you deleted it, since I am unable to find it. Good thing that I already copied it.
Brace yourself, for this reply will be long. But it serves a bigger purpose than just replying to you. It also is for anyone who is interested in the topic of discourse to read. Might learn a thing or two (or nothing- for the ones who lack wisdom)

Umm...Okay, so you want to attempt to dispute and disprove this whole God philosophy as you often attempt to do.

long before Israel, Yahweh was. He still is.
The land of Israel is not the birthplace of Yahweh (can call him God, as people do ). There were nations existing before Israel became a prominent name amongst ancient nations. I'm sure you already know this. Cool...

Yes, the same one you pointed out who allowed people to own slaves (Mostly, but not limited to slaves who sinned and broke his laws )
Sure as the sun setting, He is that same God who had millions of Egyptian kinds killed (impressive right? Seeing that no other God has had that power or ability to decree such a command into successful implementation) 😉
Till date, no other God can replicate that action. Speak volumes. Tells you who is the strongest and most sovereign of them all. 😉

Of a truth, for you to list out these acts of God that you have heard or read of, and to think they all actually happened (don't come to cleverly twist this now that I've pointed it out ) by reason of you listing them with strong emotions (as evident in your choice of writing ) It means you believe that that God (sorry I had to use a capital G, even though I know you would prefer a smallercase letter g ) did do all those things. You just hate that He did it and had the guts to own up to his actions and even document them down for the sake of history (unafraid and unmoved ).

I'd rather believe a God who didn't pretend to have never taken a human life that he created (directly and indirectly) than believe wholesomely in several other minor gods (more like demons or fallen angels (not even qualified to be referred to as gods) ) who have kept their murderous trails and other abominable atrocious acts secret , and only available to a few humans who are members of a hidden (they thrive in secrecy for obvious reasons) fraternity or society.

Light hides nothing. Darkness hides a lot of things, and for obvious reasons (only an ignorant shallow individual would not understand these reasons ) I don't see you as one. wink

Modern God, you say? who? where ? I haven't come across one.
I only know the Ancient God who has stayed the same from time immeasurable. So that modern god you talk about must be some new age, man-made god. Ain't nobody got time for him that.
And mind you, his only Son, was created before the foundations of the world were laid. It is written! Just Incase you were confusing yourself there for a moment. So, no modern day God where I'm from. Even the devil ain't modern, talk more of his Creator.

Aha! Allow me to laugh alongside you about linking the man Peter Obi to being God's selection for ruling Nigeria.
Nope, nope, and nope. God didn't pick or hint at picking Mr. Obi for The position. Man, or men did (including some of those already identified fake popular pastors) God cannot be successfully mocked (he can be mocked but not successfully to prove him as false )
If God (the maker of this world and all other worlds, the creatures in the sea, e.t.c) wanted Mr. Obi to win, he would have done so. Do you know Obi's heart? No! But God does. He doesn't move with sentiments the way we humans do. He made Mr. Tinubu ruler, to fulfill a purpose that Mr. Peter may not be able to, even if he might be of better character than Mr. Tinubu (I said might) He is a wise God, and even the smartest human is far lower in wisdom than He is.

Pray tell, I would. I am talking of the God of all other so-called gods and demi-gods. The one who plays with rulers as he wishes, as if they are in a game of chess. The God who allows rain to fall on the crops of wicked and godless, evil people. He isn't moves by their constant provocations, so he doesn't deprive them of the same rain, sunlight and elements that good people enjoy.
The same God who predicted that there will be mockers and scoffers in this age and generation. I mean, we see it everyday on the internet, and offline too. Could science have ever predicted this? Nahhhhhh! But look, He did.
Science doesn't have the power to predict human ways of thinking, or the future of humans behaviors (the mockers, the political power moves of kingdoms against kingdoms, the persecution of the saints (like is already happening everywhere , and on NL too)

Science only predicted mainly about every other created thing besides the actual highest created creatures, which is man (you and I ).

Threebear...No one can and will escape that day of judgement. 😁 Just chill and see when that time comes. You will see kings and so-called strong men and women pee in their pants, with their knees shaking, trembling and knocking against one another. The real " wokeness " will be in full effect by that time, but it would be too late for many.

Mark these words. God speaks through humans. He won't come down and speak to you in person to prove himself to you. The same person who made everything you see around you that you attribute to mother nature? Nah...He is too big to bring himself down to show you a miracle that will convince you. And this is what most scoffers and unbelievers HATE THE MOST.
" Give us a sign! Fight us back ! " But he doesn't... LoL. He just grinds his teeth from side to side, with a smirk on his face, laughing right back at those that hate him. He knows that he has already seen the end from its beginning, and has seen that very day where they will be begging him and crying, even till tears cannot proceed out of their eyes any longer.
Time will tell. For she is a snitch. Wait. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2023
Eeghe:

lipsrsealed🙈
What is happening here o 👀👀

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2023
Neo Sha
Don't you think you've tried for today
When will you leave the diary room?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
Nhazeru:
Omo!!

It will be a shame and one of the greatest wonders in Bbn if Whitemoney goes home on Sunday. I mean a whole Bbn winner goes home on his first nomination.👀👀The trolling that will follow no be here oo

It will keep the other housemates who feel they have got fans on their toes.

A welcomed move if the organizers will allow him bounce to redeem the show.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2023
kowema:
Neo keeps bumping into new accents on a daily basis....and he doesn't hesitate to torture us with them. Dude has spoken in 7 different accents in 40mins
No mind that local guy.Very crude
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Lol…I just want to smash and bounce!grin
Period!grin
Well, I get that you would wanna do that. smiley But it's a shameful thing to think, let a lone spill out in public, nonetheless.
I'm sure there are good men you come across on a daily, but personal pride won't let you feel what you feel for Soma for those good men, because they might not be trendy, delinquent and somewhat immoral. Y'all like thrills and stuff. But then when these same guys bend and break your hearts, you all start to dislike men once again. When will you people learn? When you get to 85 years old? Okidoki. We'll just be observing most of you from the sidelines. You lots seem not to know why you are still on this earth. You might learn the hard way, but I don't wish that for any of you.

But that's the world we live in today. As long predicted. No more feminine shyness or modesty. You ladies now sound like men. The same men some or majority of you say are like dogs and perverted (which I agree majority of them are too).
Now you folks had to learn from them...Or, maybe this is just how most of you have been from the start, but kept it all inside. A bottled up secret.
But then again, I so love the times we live in cheesygrin
A lot of things are getting exposed.
Little wonder why most of you couldn't keep just one. Just one man, even if y'all lives depended on it (not that it did...but y'all get the gist )
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2023
Olodo24:
She's a talk show host. She hosts one program laidat on Hip TV. I just discovered it few days ago. I was surprised cos she's still in the house, but I later realized it's a pre recorded stuff.
Trending on Hip TV, Nancy Isime's used to be the host.

She has interviewed Khaid, Pheelz. Digital evolution has made it easy to do a lot of things. One person can be a content creator, influencer, social media manager, video editor.

Doyin for example, is a Radiographer, Host, Podcaster and a Brand Influencer.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Baye’s not a proud person but let’s see.
Neither is bestie
I hope they just continue their friendship without drama
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:25pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ceec says it's not easy that can big brother allow them bring a loved one next time they come for big brother?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2023
Eeghe:

lipsrsealed🙈
Even you too? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Wowzies shocked
Ok.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2023
Angel was sleeping big brother called her to the diary room
She started sleeping in the diary room
Ok she just said she's not feeling well and big brother asked her if she's taken her medication

Get well soon angel.
Big brother has ended her diary session and told her to get some more rest

Big brother call her later when she's better please
I love her diary sessions🙏🙏

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2023
Giel:
Ceec says it's not easy that can big brother allow them bring a loved one next time they come for big brother?

This one wan dey always come big brother show...

She' must be really obsessed with Biggie...

Rubbish and IngreD

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2023
Eeghe:

lipsrsealed🙈
He can have me anyway he wants 🤭😁

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Baye’s not a proud person but let’s see.
Baye will be wise to drop that snake ....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2023
PaulOtl:

Even you too? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Wowzies shocked
Ok.

Why won't she grin there is no lady on earth who would not love a good one when given .
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by invinzible1: 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
drimzsmoke:

It's just the same way some guys use the word "nigga" to refer to themselves....it is what it is!!!
To you it's nothing. Nigga and bitch cannot be compared... look up for those two words and what they really mean.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
Omo !
Whitemoney's eviction will destabilize the house 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😁🤭

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
ukaface:
Left to me
That Baye girl no sabi anything
How she no know say plant/trees help the ecosystem

She’ll win the 120m and buy sense with it.
Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
drimzsmoke:

All my votes, both web and phone no pass 200😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
You don try!
Well done!😘
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2023
Eeghe:

I am wild
We move✋🏾
Damn!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2023
Eeghe:

Pretentious, stiff, condescending, selfish twerp ✋🏾
You just summarized her!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ukaface(f): 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2023
Tatiana4u:

She’ll win the 120m and buy sense with it.
Thank you.
Check my post
I begged people to vote for her
But the fact is she no sabi anything

Don’t feel attacked, this girl no even know you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2023
Why does cross call his housemates
His fellow siblings?

He said he knew Pere and angel won't leave
Cross how?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2023
Threebear

I don't know what happened to the post I wanted to reply to

I quoted it but can't see it now

Will still reply and say this ....

Nwanza bird overfed himself and thereafter challenged his Chi.

You always feel free to attack the Christian faith unprovoked. Out of all the religion in the world, it's only the Christian God you feel the need to ridicule at any given time

It's not in my place to fight for my God. He will do that himself. In the Holy book you mocked, Jesus said anyone can say anything against him and get away with it, but that anyone who hurt the Holy Spirit will account for it

You have continued to mock Peter Obi supporters since yesterday yet you are the foolish one

Only a foolish person does things the same way and expect a different outcome

You have a political party rule you for 8 years and ACHIEVED ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, then you went in and "voted" the party again expecting a different outcome

Isn't this stupidity of the highest order?

Yet you feel the need to attack those that are wise and courageous enough to try something else with the hope of seeing different

You and your likes, educated illiterates should be the ones hiding your faces in shame but here you are h
mocking those that had the courage to desire different and do different

If the whites are as cowardly as you lots, they wouldn't be 1st world countries. You lots wouldn't be dying in the Mediterranean sea to get to their lands. If they perpetuated mediocrity, their system would be like ours

You are constantly adulating yourself here

Seeking attention

Prancing around like peacock, like you know it all, whereas you don't

You go attacking our Christian God, our
Nazareth glory, the one who taught love, humility, inclusion and forgiveness

You faulted the one who was meek and taught compassion

All to what end? To make us abandon our faith to yours?

The problem with you is that you don't know when to stop

You forget that where your knowledge ends, is where another person's own begins

You will account for your words

And I won't be the one making that demands

🚶🚶🚶

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2023
Neo: I nominated Kim because Pere and Cross are guys I love. I thought Kim would come and fuse them back together but she's the one creating distance between them. I feel it's her strategy but i hope this thing won't put a crack in their friendship. Pere and Cross reminds me of Ozo and myself. But this season, I don't see the love and the bond.

#from Neo diary session

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2499) (2500) (2501) (2502) (2503) (2504) (2505) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.