Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1470795 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2507) (2508) (2509) (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2023
Alex shock me today 🤣🤣
Cleared a whole big brother

Big brother forgive and forget 😭
This one you don already throw her commot for diary room forgive 😭
Alex will not clear you again
Next time she will just say you are right 😭😭
Big brother forgive 😭😭

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2023
Avedonn:

What do you expect?

She disrespected him and believe he's upset about it.
Shouldn't he be robot like? No emotions grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2023
Clement1111:

Except Ike is coming back as the parrot

The actual parrot should get lost..... Biggie is so lost for content that he wants to shove the parrot in our faces again

🤣
Be calming down 🤣
Give the parrot a third chance🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2023
gabby18:
How can she be jealous of sometging that gives her grandpa and grandma vibes... grin
The way she said it was so funny..
Oh ur are my sunlight
Oh u are my this and daat...boooorriinnggg..

Forr the first time i lostened to her DS from start to finish.. shes really eloquent and lovable..
She does have a good heart..or really tries to have a good heart and i love her for this...
I can see the toll the house takes on her .. shes really trying hardcto play safe game cause of her brand...

Baby girl..live ur life..do what make u happy..unleash vawulence and don't regret it.. everyone go dey alright Las Las...

I really hope she wins this time around..
If not her then my former babe Mercy can have it...

Didn't she jump on prince......did anyone complained about that.
Prince is gone.......next thing nah to badmouth other people ship out of absolute jealousy.....love and light indeed.

I hate naturally foolish people........only a sore loser will pin not winning tasks on biggie.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
kowema:

Thank you lawd!.
Biggie should Air that Pere's talk on setting Alex and Ceec up.
Let's get small drama.

Why didn't dey put time?.

Please not on my Alex head😭🙏
No parrot should reach my Alex, whitemoney, ilebaye and Angel's hear
Let big brother air the talk that cross and soma had in the kitchen about getting mercy and ceec to have issues
That one is better.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
Life is delicious☺️

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
Venomous mamba na why you no dey win task grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
Alex did the same with Teddy A and Bam Bam

Miracle and Nina

There is something about coupling that drives Amauche mad 😁😁😁😁

Adenita will choke her to death.

So glad Venita is staying... people like Amauche would throw a party if she's evicted and watch the snake crawl to Adekunle and start forming bestie 😁😁😁

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Even Angel knows the guy is a joke, but she's legit scared he might kill her and then off himself.

Lol.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ceec has gone back to talking with Doyin ,her talk mate Ike has left the house .She is back to Doyin.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
Whitesnow01:

That Cluelessness is a cover up. I don talk am here. He is as capable of bad scheming as the rest. He just get excused most of the times.
Person wey dey scheme CeeC and Mercy say dem go find way to take dem out. He initiated it yet he was same person that got angry over Pere Scheming.

He probably thought it was Pere who told Ike to trash Baye's clothing. He was mostly part of Pere's scheming and didn't have problem with his scheming until the cloth trashing. So he probably thought it was part of Pere's plan. Most of the Housemates thought it was Pere who told Ike to do that. Lol. They didn't know Ike was just in his feelings. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
Abeg make dem commot this animal ceece from my screen.. Tchw

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Even Angel knows the guy is a joke, but she's legit scared he might kill her and then off himself.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2023
Twoclans:
Ceec has gone back to talking with Doyin ,her talk mate Ike has left the house .She is back to Doyin.
Let her enjoy it while it lasts…at least Illebaye go rest smallgrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2023
These housemates don't know that it you repeatedly disrespect big brother.
1) Your screen time will be reduced.
2) They will make you not win tasks.

The reason why price left wasn't really because big brother had plans to remove him that Sunday but nigga was revealing too much about the outside world, his mouth was like a running tap and it is having effects on the housemates so big brother had to remove him.

Major reason why Cece haven't been wining tasks lately is because of that same mouth too, that 300 thousand naira weekly revelation she gave was not necessary, she wasn't supposed to say that at all and from that day she stopped winning tasks and i hope big brother forgives her.

Alex is next to be punished because lately the disrespect is too much.

They are supposed to be stars, i don't know why they are behaving like spoilt new bies.

Only pere, mercy, Adekunle, omoshola, neo, white money and ilebaye have all respected big brother so far and if you noticed, big brother doesn't play with these sets of housemates.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2023
PegasusSolid:

KimOprah and Tobi? When?
Na only u no current, sth way dae everywhere some years ago.

They went on vacation to US together, it was brief
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2023
Twoclans:
And Doyin will leave on Sunday

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2023
Clement1111:

Except Ike is coming back as the parrot

The actual parrot should get lost..... Biggie is so lost for content that he wants to shove the parrot in our faces again

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2023
That useless Mamba sef. If Adekunle and Venita ship bore you...Then seek your entertainment in Somgel and Crokim ships naa...Abi there is another thing to it...Oloyan #20 naira undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2023
Threebear:

Total trash.

And sidenote I'm also a Peter Obi supporter.
I voted him even though it was raining cats and dogs in my area that day ...

If you can't decipher between mocking obidents and mocking people expecting a different outcome from a rigged justice system,then you are the foolish one. 🤣🤣🤣😁

And nope I don't know it all , but I certainly know a lot more than you and that is why I can never force my belief on anyone but will defend it vehemently from people like you who think you can police and own God .

God is for everyone.
He or she is neither a Christian nor Muslim.

And just because I don't believe in what you believe doesn't mean I don't honour the supreme deity .

Speaking of the so called last day ....hope you know you'll answer for all the hates you've been pouring out on people who will never know you exist on this forum? 🤣🤣😁😁😁

I believe this bolded to pieces✋🏾
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2023
Is this not ceec dragging Adekunle and Venita's ship just now?

Will world people try to drag ceec too
Or as usual
It's only on Alex head you guys have power because you are desperate to use Alex's name to collect likes

It's like you guys want to join pere fans in the cowards section.

Adekunle and Venita talk about other housemates including Alex.
Was he not the fool analysing how she dresses?
she will talk about him too. Nobody will do victim here or use Alex's preaching of love and light to blackmail her.

Like Alex said. Love and light is not weakness
That Alex is love and light doesn't mean she'll swallow bullsht from anyone especially not kuku.
He better collect past questions and answers from ceec, pere, neo and even big brother
Alex even dragged Adekunle and Venita before sef. I forgot 🤣
Alex no dey look face.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2023
Rap battle for arena games?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ii
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zizim: 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Yeah.
There’s good in evil and evil in good and they’re part of life,death and eternity.
That’s why the Igbos and the Yorubas acknowledge and reverence Ekwensu and Esu.

Yes you are right.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2023
OhBritannia:
These housemates don't know that it you repeatedly disrespect big brother.
1) Your screen time will be reduced.
2) They will make you not win tasks.

The reason why price left wasn't really because big brother had plans to remove him that Sunday but nigga was revealing too much about the outside world, his mouth was like a running tap and it is having effects on the housemates so big brother had to remove him.

Major reason why Cece haven't been wining tasks lately is because of that same mouth too, that 300 thousand naira weekly revelation she gave was not necessary, she wasn't supposed to say that at all and from that day she stopped winning tasks and i hope big brother forgives her.

Alex is next to be punished because lately the disrespect is too much.

They are supposed to be stars, i don't know why they are behaving like spoilt new bies.

Only pere, mercy, Adekunle, omoshola, neo, white money and ilebaye have all respected big brother so far and if you noticed, big brother doesn't play with these sets of housemates.

Lol. Sorry for the laughs
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ukaface(f): 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I won’t leave you alone!🤪😛
Cry more!
Pikin wey talk say he mama no go sleep, him too no go sleep
Kwatinue
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ukaface(f): 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2023
I really want to see baye, mercy and white rap😂🤣😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2023
Let’s see what pork meat can do. Olodo ego ndi ochá

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2023
Geezeem I can speak however because you speak anyhow on Adekunle.

You speak on things you can’t substantiate either.

You have called him broke and you don’t even know him from anywhere. You have also called him a woman beater simply because he has a temper.

You have said all manner of things about him and you know him not.

It appears that you forget the things you say here.

Biko remove log from your eyes first…

Why would you excuse Pere’s behavior This act has been spoken about by different girls in the house. What has the character of the girls got to do with what he is doing in the house?

Is it a normal thing for someone to keep flashing his privates at women?

He can’t even do this abroad; it will be termed sexual harassment

You are excusing such behavior because you’re biased.

Let’s call a spade a spade

Geezeem:

It's terrible that you speak of something you can't substantiate and ain't a party to

The girls saying this on the show are even "anyhow" girls....I don't want to use vulgar words

Pere doesn't even gum body with girls in the house, not this season, not his first outing

He goes to one person at a time

You would rather find him following guys up and down

He dances to himself during parties

I am defending him, not just cos he is my fave but cos I haven't seen ANYTHING PERSONALLY ON THIS SHOW THAT WOULD MAKE ME CONCLUDE he is a pervert

He is hung and he is proud of it

If anyone wants to see his package, he won't hide it

He is a flirt

They tend to over do ...buts that's that

I can wager that he flashes willing "viewers"

🚶🚶🚶

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2023
Like fav, like fan grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
Zizim:

Yes you are right.

Ps it's okay for this matter night don come
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
I think most of the Housemates are probably surprised by Adekunle & Venita ship. Lol. In retrospect, I think some girls shouldn't probably sit and wait for a guy to chase them first, going by how Venita quickly went for him and started marking territory so early with him. She had even fought with Mercy over him. But then again, it also depends on the guy. If it's a guy who doesn't get loved up when someone marks territory with him, it won't be easy regardless. Allysson did with him for example and he got loved up with her. He also said something during his interview. He said when Rachel (who also liked him btw) started bonding with him and some fellow Housemates started shipping them, he was rather telling himself "don't fight it, just see where it goes regardless" until their fight sad. So he's always been that kind of guy, not only with Allysson but almost with Rachel.

I think same would have happened with Doyin who also had him at the back of her mind but her eyes were gunning for the wealthy ones first. Lol. But when she wanted to give it a chance, Allysson was already with him thus she ended up sabotaging them through her manipulation. Lol.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2507) (2508) (2509) (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.