Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,810 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1463410 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 12:59am On Sep 08, 2023
Fairdamsel:

If E sure her, make she go downstairs go talk am

Doyin is tactless… CeeC and Venita are uncouth but they all own their shit

Let's be real

Mercy isn't really scared of anyone in the house, she just want to avoid problems

Notice how no one has ever come to her face to scream at her even when they think she's doing something behind their backs?

Notice how gbas gbos queen angel till date has never screamed at Mercy for lying it was angel who said they shouldn't put up adekunle but was quick to call out neo?

Even Venita that's beefing mercy lowkey has never had the balls to call her out?

Yeah they know who the alpha female is... Their stupidity never reach that level

Mercy slayed tacha, the biggest vilian in bbn history so who the fvck is in the house that's too hot for her to handle?

If two queens of gbas gbos Venita and angel can't call Mercy out in the open but only gossip behind her back then you should know who's boss

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 12:59am On Sep 08, 2023
garfield1:

Three bear has never been wrong about the eventual winner

So u don give up say your Ade no fit win with the shim predictions 🧐😌

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:59am On Sep 08, 2023
Eeghe:

Everything here
📌
I am ready for her to leave…
I bought 100K votes for her and did about 10K DSTV votes, just so her percent won’t be shameful
Cos the gang up and hate has been mad
Just because she says the truth
Organic bebesh♥️

She is lucky to have you on her side......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:59am On Sep 08, 2023
Geezeem:

If you are watching you would know better

What was said sounded as weakling which everyone is complaining about...the person that is on hot seat, claimed she said "Whitney". I am only repeating what I heard Doyin say
DOYIN — We didn’t call Pere a weakling, i called him a “Whitney”. I don’t understand why he was crying

https://twitter.com/TheSabiRadio/status/1699929734283473023/mediaviewer

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 1:00am On Sep 08, 2023
UncannyGenius:
Angel is 23. It's like she was p.imp when she was a child to pedophiles.
Oh 23?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:00am On Sep 08, 2023
aroundnaija:

So u don give up say your Ade no fit win with the shim predictions 🧐😌

No,threebear said the eventual winner is between Ade abd baye
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 1:00am On Sep 08, 2023
Altrarecords:

Let's be real

Mercy isn't really scared of anyone in the house, she just want to avoid problems

Notice how no one has ever come to her face to scream at her even when they think she's doing something behind their backs?

Notice how gbas gbos queen angel till date has never screamed at Mercy for lying it was angel who said they shouldn't put up adekunle but was quick to call out neo?

Even Venita that's beefing mercy lowkey has never had the balls to call her out?

Yeah they know who the alpha female is... Their stupidity never reach that level

Mercy slayed tacha, the biggest vilian in bbn history so who the fvck is in the house that's too hot for her to handle?

If two queens of gbas gbos Venita and angel has never called Mercy out in the open then you should know who's boss

No wahala na

If E too sure for her, make she go downstairs talk

Then I will believe the above

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:01am On Sep 08, 2023
Alphagan:

Alone? Not when Venita is still there, she’s sure to leave before the finale and I don’t know why you guys are not looking at the bigger picture.

The only picture whether big,small or medium is Adekunle.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 1:01am On Sep 08, 2023
Godoverevery:

He is a fool.
Doyin was ridiculing him,pere and Kim and he was there smiling.

Do you think those ladies can try such with Adekunle.

I expected him to give them a serious warning about them minding their business.
Thank you
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 1:01am On Sep 08, 2023
petesunday:
Thank you. Doyin is probably the most open minded and good hearted of all the housemates but she is too naive and tactless. If you look really hard enough you will see that this girl is a pure soul with no guile but she is suddenly realising she is a fish in the midst of sharks.

Tactless is the word I've been looking for. She cant read the room.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:01am On Sep 08, 2023
Deks and Venita know how to stay away from the after chaos though.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 1:02am On Sep 08, 2023
Titaniumental:

DOYIN — We didn’t call Pere a weakling, i called him a “Whitney”. I don’t understand why he was crying

https://twitter.com/TheSabiRadio/status/1699929734283473023/mediaviewer

But where on God’s earth does ‘Whitney’ correlate to ‘soft girl’?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baye4life: 1:03am On Sep 08, 2023
PERE, unleash if you want to unleash, there’s no need for announcement!! None of those ladies hurt you;they’ve explained to you!

You are supposed to remove yourself from the situation but here, you are threatening to unleash on your fellow housemates

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:03am On Sep 08, 2023
Eeghe:

Almost everything here- good soul
📌
I am ready for her to leave…
I bought 100K votes for her and did about 10K DSTV votes, just so her percent won’t be shameful
Cos the gang up and hate has been mad
Just because she says the truth
My Oregano bebesh♥️

If Dominique did something similar,doyin should get up to 5%
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:03am On Sep 08, 2023
creolehunt:

Tactless is the word I've been looking for. She cant read the room.

Biggie warned of her of the same thing during her DS, not being tactful is what is ruining her game, she has the best game so far the only minus is not being able to read the room well.....

Sadly the show will lose another game player on Sunday.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:03am On Sep 08, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I didn't watch his DS what did he say
He said everyone is warning him about angel but he is a die hard lover.
He said i can only leave her if she try to kill him or try to physically hurt me.

He complained about everything angel does to him but said he can't leave her.

Nah where I concluded he is a mad man.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 1:03am On Sep 08, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Deks and Venita know how to stay away from the after chaos though.....

One of the qualities I admire about them, knowing when to talk and when not to.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 1:03am On Sep 08, 2023
Cross is definitely not respected in that House.

Imagine CeeC and Doyin making all those very uncomplemetary comments about him right in his presence and the fool kept smiling sheepishly.

Can they try that around Neo or Adekunle?

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 1:04am On Sep 08, 2023
Acclaimed general don too overate himself. I am about to unleash everytime. If dem deal with you na round 2 tears we go see, better keep shut! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fhranchez(m): 1:04am On Sep 08, 2023
It sucks to be pere at this point, his love game is all accent and no tact. Dude is hopelessly helpless now sad sad grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 1:05am On Sep 08, 2023
Fairdamsel:

U will av to find your way to Ilupeju,enter BB house then ask Doyin dis particular question.

U will prolly get ur answer then
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by petesunday: 1:05am On Sep 08, 2023
This show just cemented the idea that people will like who they like irrespective of their actions and they will excuse their bad acts and accentuate their good ones. Housemates with large following like Mercy, Ilebaye and CeeC can never do wrong before their fans even if they are boring, manipulative or toxic. But little Doyin who simply wants to say the truth all the time is the villain of the whole story in their eyes.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 1:05am On Sep 08, 2023
Make Baye reach finals. Nothing can stop her from winning. Spamming go start on Monday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:05am On Sep 08, 2023
Godoverevery:

He said everyone is warning him about angel but he is a die hard lover.
He said i can only leave her if she try to kill him or try to physically hurt me.

He complained about everything angel does to him but said he can't leave her.

Nah where I concluded he is a mad man.

The guy likes them toxic....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 1:06am On Sep 08, 2023
Fairdamsel:

I think the word she used is "weak kneed ".
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:06am On Sep 08, 2023
Alphagan:

One of the qualities I admire about them, knowing when to talk and when not to.

Venita talks carelessly
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:06am On Sep 08, 2023
IIebaye don drink finish, whine Mercy small then enter couch cover face sleep, while her elders are on the table eating......cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:07am On Sep 08, 2023
creolehunt:
Cross is definitely not respected in that House.

Imagine CeeC and Doyin making all those very uncomplemetary comments about him right in his presence and the fool kept smiling sheepishly.

Can they try that around Neo or Adekunle?

Even white monkey won't take such

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 1:07am On Sep 08, 2023
creolehunt:

But even her explanation is not same as weak kneed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baye4life: 1:08am On Sep 08, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Biggie will likely save him on Sunday as they might evict the gal, just like they evicted Lucy......
Save who?

Pere is not even up for eviction
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 1:08am On Sep 08, 2023
Imagine getting 10 millions votes. And these voters are not even viewers, 😂😂😂🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:08am On Sep 08, 2023
creolehunt:

You guys should look at the context ......there no way she can change the narrative.

The word she used is weakling and she also called him a fool.

I wonder why no one is asking her if the fool is also food.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.