Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1473567 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2558) (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) (2563) (2564) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:23pm On Sep 08, 2023
Tatiana4u:

She’s a maniac!

Omo If I was in that house, I for don tear that babe better slap, collect disqualification dey go house.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2023
Fairdamsel:

You nitwit and stupid ilk

Did you see me asking for her to be hit??

Did he hit her?

He punched the wall…. Did u see me praise him for it

Don’t be an ignorant fool and come on my post to insult me

Have you ever heard me say Pere is perfect

I say it that Doyin is tactless and Alex was the instigator and that is what I have been saying out loud

Now run along you imp and take that insult to your family
I wasn't referring to you. Read my post well abeg! Comprehension really hard these days. I will ignore your insults for now
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
Godoverevery:

Alot of you don't watch the show real time.
Doyin have being constantly insulting pere and Kim since yesterday night.
Infact at some point she even insulted biggie for always playing her gossip the most.

This fight should have happened mid night yesterday......but pere was really cool.

Doyin said alot yesterday that even me I was kinda man............anyway nah see finish and pere caused.

I don’t even like Pere o but these ladies are something else..
On a norms,that baracunda cannot talk to Pere outside..why will u call a grown man names on a national tv onto say una dey d same space..

Well I love d way things are playing,they felt it was ok for that alien looking Doyin to insult Adekunle,now e don touch their faves..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
Coldie:
Kim Oprah way be palliatives way almost every guy for bbnaija house don fvck, is angry with cross because he had and maybe still has a crush on Nengi.

These girls for the streets really get effrontery, the conji in the house is making guys do things they won't do on a very good day.

Well Kim has 2 days left in the house so maybe the conji way dae hold cross and pere would be over once she leaves
Kim has reduced cross and Pere to idiots!
Lmao!
Did you see how cross and Kim watched Pere going to punch Doyin without trying to stop him?grin
I’m sure they’d be happy to see Pere disqualified!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2023
DGOODLYF:
I dont like Doyin...But shes clean on dis...
Pere should ashamed of himself always forming hardguy but na empty barrel
He was planning to disqualify Baye,Cece and Alex but as it stands now,he might be disqualified tonight!
Kwa kwa kwa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Lmao!
Did you see how cross and Kim watched Pere going to punch Doyin without trying to stop him?grin
I hope he will but I don't think they'll disqualify him sha.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
Now that Mercy has openly bragged that she will win the show it is necessary to put her in her place.I can't even recall anyone in the history of big brother bragging that they will win. She said Mercenaries or something will do it.Lets wait and see how that plays out.But this will be very interesting

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
Amya:

Omo If I was in that house, I for don tear that babe better slap, collect disqualification dey go house.
That girl is very stupid. I wouldn't mind throwing her over Third Mainland Bridge.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ukaface(f): 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Lmao!
Cross went to stop him sha

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Later the kpanla fish will enter the diary room crying that people don’t like her grin
Her mouth is her biggest problem!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2023
Patriots you people should wake up oo

They've started giving your fave name tag oo

He's not the first to punch Biggie's wall in the middle of heated argument, Michael of Sye did and nobody called him abuser.

The word abuser is something thairecklessly thrown about among Bbn fans

Stand up and defend your fave,

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nhazeru:
I feel Pere shouldn't have come back for this all stars. He's beginning to show a part of him which I don't like. I like him but things are gradually falling apart for him in that house.

I may be wrong but Baye's Igala jazz is working against him big time and it will not stop until it destroys him or sends him home

He's likely going to get a strike
What goes around comes around!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Northkendal(f): 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2023
Alex Alex..the real instigator! Miss love and light isonu grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:32pm On Sep 08, 2023
Amya:

I swear..I for beat her troway..
Like in a way that while I’m getting disqualified,she go dey emergency ward for hospital..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by clefstone(m): 2:32pm On Sep 08, 2023
Eeghe:

One thing about Doyin?
She will always, always say the truth
what truth? She is a rejected woman trying to drag anyone around her into her misery. Pere knows that Kim doesn't fancy Cross. He has been trying to let the HMs understand that Cross and Kim are just friends in a bid to save Cross an impending embarrassment. All of us watching from home know that Pere has been avoiding Kim in other not to hurt Cross. Why are the Smiggle Doyin and the toxic CeeC trying to create a false narrative to make Pere appear desperate and disloyal. It isn't fvcking fair

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
Amya:

I swear
She’s very rude,uncouth,vile,tactless and she thinks she knows it all!
If she tries this rubbish outside eh,dem go send am to coma!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
carammel:

He cannot hit her obviously , he has a brand to protect , if there was no camera, he would beat her, it’s nothing new to him.
Woman beater.

🤣🤣🤣🤣..
U sef pity Nurse Eliza small
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2023
Pere's lies are coming out to bite him.
During the basket ball task, he hit Ilebaye with a ball and lied that it was Alex. Today Alex has confessed to Venita that it was Pere.

Tatiana4u please do you know how I can get to Igala? I want go buy something 🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2023
Threebear:

I hope he will but I don't think they'll disqualify him sha.
At least 2 strikes must enter!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Now that Mercy has openly bragged that she will win the show it is necessary to put her in her place.I can't even recall anyone in the history of big brother bragging that they will win. She said Mercenaries or something will do it.Lets wait and see how that plays out.But this will be very interesting
She ain’t winning shit when Cece and Baye are still in that house!
Even Adekunle stands a higher chance than her!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2023
ukaface:

Cross went to stop him sha
Baye did more than cross.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2023
Doyin walked in on pere while he is having his bath and she was there looking and shouting dark horse ,imagine a man doing this to a lady ?

Doyin isn’t far from a molestor

Sex starved kpanla fish

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2023
kowema:
Pere's lies are coming out to bite him.
During the basket ball task, he hit Ilebaye with a ball and lied that it was Alex. Today Alex has confessed to Venita that it was Pere.

Tatiana4u please do you know how I can get to Igala? I want go buy something 🤣🤣🤣
OMG!!!
Pere is the devil himself!
I love how Baye’s jazz keeps exposing her enemies and making them act like fools!
Lmao!
Abeg if you go Igala,send me my own ogrin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2023
Aguwanyi:

🤣🤣🤣🤣..
U sef pity Nurse Eliza small
I suppose pity am normal normal as Doyin outdid herself in her chochocho but if that was Adekunle hitting the wall right in front of Doyin, we will not hear the last of it on social media.
This thread would have added 100 pages more by now, epistle upon epistle.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2023
https://twitter.com/9jaforallofus/status/1700088427641819159?s=46&t=y2NFJj__WgzIHmIruJNapA

How do I scream this?🗣🗣🗣
Omygohd (in Zainab’s voice)
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Debbieeeeeee: 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Same way she bragged during pepperdem that she was going to win she even mentioned her full name chinenyenwa, that was what made me notice her that season. This time around unfortunately she may not win but she will make the finals.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2023
Tatiana4u:

He was planning to disqualify Baye,Cece and Alex but as it stands now,he might be disqualified tonight!
Kwa kwa kwa

What's that word I love? 🤣🤣

God of Alex, Ceec and Ilebaye in action.

Everytime one person is always planning against others
Pere deserves.
https://twitter.com/LookingForMide/status/1700126863371211020?t=OhYYzzP0WEMwkvLnfBWk9g&s=19

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2023
It’s was Pere, CeeC and Doyin at the very table. But somehow it was Doyin that got herself entangled in the whole mess. Very silly lady.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2023
Tatiana4u:

She ain’t winning shit when Cece and Baye are still in that house!
Even Adekunle stands a higher chance than her!
You can see her all smiles yesterday when she was being issued with a strike as if nothing can happen to her.So cocky.Big brother should be issuing double strikes sometimes at once.This single strike feels line nothing. Or even outright disqualification sef. Nobody is above the law in that house.Her cockiness is pissing me of.She has no idea how strong Ilebaye is now.She thinks its still the same unpopular Ilebaye they entered the house with

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 2:45pm On Sep 08, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:

Same way she bragged during pepperdem that she was going to win she even mentioned her full name chinenyenwa, that was what made me notice her that season. This time around unfortunately she may not win but she will make the finals.
She will definitely make top 6 but I don't see her winning.Despite the huge money they say she dropped for final voting

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by shumuel(m): 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2023
Biggaboi:
https://twitter.com/___Taurean___/status/1700127163381359014?t=xsqFWOtUGS-_cEA-5zK9tA&s=08see d video

One punch, wall don tear! Is biggie's house made of cardboard?🤣

Probably a POP/Board kinda material, it would look like the traditional hollow/Concrete wall but it is not, it is used for easy redecoration, such as Bigbrother’s house

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2558) (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) (2563) (2564) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.