Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,873 members, 7,848,550 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1521726 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2568) (2569) (2570) (2571) (2572) (2573) (2574) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2023
People that like advising Doyin have strength. CeeC should better go and rest because she will keep insisting that what and how she acted was right and the perfect thing to do.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 7:48pm On Sep 08, 2023
Wotowotoman:
Party without Ike, Frodd , Kidd,Tolani and Seyi. Very boring 😔
Na so o
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2023
Clement1111:
Abegi
Cross destroy biggie wall,was he issued a strike??
If Biggie did not give Pere a strike, Alex will acusse Biggie of favoritism.
She'll definitely rant about it.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2023
Geezeem:

I wish I watched sad

My dear. It was horrible!. Like I ended up becoming even more upset than Pere sef. I'm still having headache now. I watched everything. How Pere was ignoring the witch. Till she kept going over and over calling him a liar like a crazed wrench. I saw the moment he switched and almost lost it and I felt so bad far for him. I could literally feel the level of his frustrations.

Alex the Obsessed dolt who can't get over Pere for God knows what reason is the architect of all these. I'm happy that she's been dragged for the role she played in all that.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2023
Clement1111:

Brand manager well-done

Most people who works with him are supporting and feeling sympathy for him but one mayowa from Nairaland is talking about brand clean up

Sympathy for the crazy behaviour We done hear o....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2023
Geezeem:

shocked😮😮
Wetin happen ooooo
Make I go read up ooo
🏃🏃🏃
Also watch some videos oh..
There are some biased reports here from the usual suspects.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2023
thatigboman:
that wall is a cardboard sheet, all housemates can punch it and make similar hole. He would have punched the concrete wall let's see if his ulna and radius bones wount shatter
Drop your face as an experiment if we are sure if his ulna and radius bones will shatter or not

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2023
Choi Pere!!

Baba just dey think how this all stars reduce am to nothing
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by GeeM: 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2023
what is Pere thinking

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2023
Avedonn:

He did that to save face and also help his fans because he has turn into a joke in that house.

Even Ilebaye command respect in the house than Pere.

Although, Doyin has crossed the line with her insults.

Things we see on Nland

Command respect from who exactly

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2023
Clement1111:

Abegi

Cross destroy biggie wall,was he issued a strike??

Did he destroy the wall sober SYE Michael destroyed Biggie's property and got a strike same with Saga.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2023
Avedonn:

If Biggie did not give Pere a strike, Alex will acusse Biggie of favoritism.

She'll definitely rant about it.
A strike is fair enough

But Alex should pack well abeg,she punched Ike in his face severally and didn't get any punishment
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2023
kowema:

🤣🤣 I laughed so hard @ the bolded.
Me sef need the cowries her brother gave her.
Pere may get 2 strikes.
He should go and apologize to Ilebaye and offer sacrifices. 🤣.
Chai!, Ilebaye and Doyin together would have been a force. Poke those OGs till dey show their fangs. Doyin's real problems started when she pitched with the PPDG and even trusted them.

One thing I love about Ilebaye is from week one she has maintained that she won't partake in conspiring as she trusts no one. That trust is what messed Doyin up.
Top 5 material got crushed at the enemy's camp.

See this one trying to insert her low budget Tacha wannabe into everything. No content apart from pity me.

Pere plotted against several for example yet I'm not seeing others trying to imply it's the other housemates. In fact, Baye's conspiracy was the last because she kept insulting Seyi unprovoked despite the fact that she was the one who took his drinks
That was several hours after she had insulted Kidd. Thus they took Seyi & Kidd inside to plot. I remembered idiots trying to change the narrative back then which I opposed. They said she was the one who brought the drinks for Seyi whereas she was the one who stole Seyi's drink which I affirmed. Now everyone has complained about how she's been stealing their drinks and provoking them, aside her other provocations.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2023
Hmmm
Why is the alleged General sitting alone and very close to the door?.

Does he want to take voluntary exit when no one is watching?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 8:00pm On Sep 08, 2023
I haven't seen anything in what Cross did to Pere. The only way Cross would have been wrong would be:

1. If Cross was plotting Pere's demise over a girl.

2. If Kim was Pere's girlfriend yet Cross took her away from him, considering they are close friends in reality.

3. If Pere introduced Cross to Kim as the girl he wanted yet Cross went to ask her out, considering they are close friends in reality.

All these scenarios didn't happen. Kim wasn't Pere's girlfriend and Pere wasn't the one who introduced Cross to Kim. Both of them have equal right to approach her. It's up to Kim.

Meanwhile, I had problem with Baye because first, she was plotting Tolani demise since the first day even though Neo doesn't even want her to begin with. Secondly She was doing exactly what she accused of Tolani because she was fighting with several girls close to several guys whom she felt entitled to. At least Tolani only felt entitled to one.

Thirdly, she was trying to provoke Tolani unwarranted by constantly mouthing off at Tolani. She did in the first week. I could also remember when Lucy was asking Tolani about her locker and Tolani pointed at it while saying she would likely change, Baye started mouthing off at Tolani unwarranted. Imagine if Tolani had also reacted? She kept poking Tolani unwarranted because of a man who doesn't even want her ass. Also she was plotting with Ceec on how to provoke Tolani.

Aside her other provocations, after which she would be playing "pity me" for the viewers whereas she's the aggressor 🙄

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2023
kowema:
Hmmm
Why is the alleged General sitting alone and very close to the door?.

Does he want to take voluntary exit when no one is watching?

Well, General don turn constable wey no get rank....cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 8:04pm On Sep 08, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Sympathy for the crazy behaviour We done hear o....
In summary,troll him and move on

You don't matter in his brand so keep the advice to yourself

Understood??
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:05pm On Sep 08, 2023
Atleast in all this Pere sha don deliver small on his empty promises, he sha don punch wall even though I was expecting him to smash his head on the wall to show how angry he was..... angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Atleast in all this Pere sha don deliver small on his empty promises, he sha don punch wall even though I was expecting him to smash his head on the wall to show how angry he was..... angry angry angry

Buhahahahahhahahha
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2023
Clement1111:

Understood??

You obviously don't understand the consequences of acting like a crazy fellow, his brand would need serious clean up, he should go ask Seyi.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:08pm On Sep 08, 2023
Clement1111:

Drop your face as an experiment if we are sure if his ulna and radius bones will shatter or not
drop ur own since your face and brain are obviously filled with concrete.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 8:08pm On Sep 08, 2023
Clement1111:

A strike is fair enough

But Alex should pack well abeg,she punched Ike in his face severally and didn't get any punishment

Biggie should just pity Pere because he has suffered a lot in that house.

Seeing him isolated and sitting by himself is really breaking my heart.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2023
Time for wager .

Best of luck to omashola .All this trees look lovely already .
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2023
Cross dies beside Kim.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2023
Omasola messed up sha, he would have been a top contender if he was a real HM.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
Clement1111:

Understood??
u don't even watch the show, u just clips on your WhatsApp status and come here and start talking rubbish.
He was the one that went and said he didn't say it and doyin told him he said it.
When has a conversation about saying or not saying turned to trolling or goading or whatever grammar u deluded fans come up with?
Pere gauged the wall well and saw it was cardboard sheet, hence his stunt. Why didn't he smasha concrete and see if his forearm wount come apart.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
Aguwanyi:
Choi Pere!!

Baba just dey think how this all stars reduce am to nothing
😂😂😂

Nothing we no go hear from wuna
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2023
Wow Alex came prepared 😍😍
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2023
Wow
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
Ozooooooooooooooo in the house

Chizzzyyyyyyyyy in the house grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
Ozo is back as a judge for wager....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2023
They will definitely win this wager

(1) (2) (3) ... (2568) (2569) (2570) (2571) (2572) (2573) (2574) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.