Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1472832 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) (2585) (2586) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kushercain: 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2023
Dsimmer:

Cross did nothing to Pere. Pere doesn't have more right than Cross to approach Kim. Both have equal right. Meanwhile, Cross had met Kim long before Pere sef. Both of them should have even discussed it and call Kim to choose between them and keep it moving.

Reminds me of a drama I watched. A guy met a girl long ago and liked her but hadn't got the chance to tell her his mind until his close friend brought the same girl to meet him as his dream girl. So he kept mum and left the girl for his close friend but the girl rather wanted the first guy who was also her friend even though his close friend didn't know. Eventually the first guy and the girl got together, then everyone started blaming the first guy. They said he should have let go of the girl for his close friend because it was the close friend who confessed first whereas the first guy was the one who even met the girl first. I was wondering what the first guy did sef because regardless of the whole shenanigans, it was always up to the girl to decide for herself, if two guys liked her, not any of the guys. Vice versa too.

Anyway, Pere & Cross should have had a round table and should have asked Kim to choose the person she liked and keep it moving. No reason for anyone playing the victim.

This is friends S4 right?
Chandler, Joey and the actress chick triangle..?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2023
Eviction fever doing Doyin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ukaface(f): 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
Doyin sorry o
You are sha going home on Sunday

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
mayor1814:

Saga also simp. Just dat Nini dey give am ass to rock at times. Saga simped but not as worse as ozo.

Yes
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2023
Geezeem:

She was not easing herself
she was motivating herself
they showed her from when she was sitting on the toilet seat, pants down (yellow pant) easing herself, stood up, pulled her pants. And then the motivational talk. Twice

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:
You guys need to quit this lie that Alex is not fine....
Overall, Alex is the finest babe in that house and its not close. Venita and Kim edge her facially but she more than makes up for it with her physique. The rest no even come close, not mercy with her fake butt or even short CeeC.
She has a nice butt with a physique of a man...
Facially she is below average

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 10:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
thatigboman:
he is a coward. He can't dare blow doyin. Dem born him father well?
Why didnt he blow Adekunle? Why was he crying that cross rejected him?
Was he having conversation with the wall?
And after punching the wall, doyin kept saying what she was saying. After pushing neo and cross, doying kept saying same thing she has been saying since last night.
And what did coward constable do?

It’s been long I’ve noticed u are always extra in ur communication. So u really believe I’ll answer all these jobless questions u are asking me? My guy, I watch BBN for entertainment and not for job interview.

Just enjoy the show

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 10:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
Threebear:

TBH ....she doesn't deserve to win.
Even though I don't have a fave this season but Mercy is probably the one I like the most out of all of them , but the truth is that she doesn't deserve to win .

She has given practically nothing.

People shouldn't be handed things just because they're popular or loved , everyone should work for the prize .

People that are/were truly deserving of the money IMO :
Ike
Pére
CeeC
Adekunle
Venita
Ilebaye
Angel

I don't think the season would have been the hit it is without these housemates.
They showed their vulnerabilities.
Weren't afraid to be human .
Gave us entertainment.

To me they're the true stars of all -stars season.

Agreed without reservation

Well analyzed by you ✌️

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

I swear on my life. Post your best picture. If you fine reach Alex, I go credit you 100k....
You no dey type like person wey fine....
Highest you go be 2/10. Fine girls no dey behave like you.

Don't reply me with your stupidity again!! I should post my picture on an anonymous forum for you to gloat on? I type like person wey ugly so I shouldn't rant again? It's my data and subscription.Your team mates have been cooking on top Pere and I chose to ignore since morning

I can type anyhow I like I ain't writing an English Essay examination am I? You mustn't know how I look like

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2023
kendrick93:
She has a nice butt with a physique of a man...
Facially she is below average

Lol. You must have a terrible taste in women....
Any woman wey tall get physique of a man....
Facially, Alex is average but her body is 100. And only a man that hasn't been with a fine woman would think otherwise....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2023
Saltandwater:
Oma is Baye's greatest cheerleader smiley

He's motivating her to aim for HOH against her perceived inability. She said if she wins, she'd return same set as BFFs.
Awwwnnn…🥺
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RedboneSmith(m): 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:
Overall, Alex is the finest babe in that house and its not close. Venita and Kim edge her facially but she more than makes up for it with her physique. The rest no even come close, not mercy with her fake butt or even short CeeC.

Stop playing 😂

Face aside, her chest is like mine. And her voice sounds like she got more than her fair share of testosterone. She gets good grades in the hips and ass department, but that’s about it. Kim get fine face, get feminine voice, still get bobby and nyash.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2023
Doyin na Late Golden 2. 0
Spooky talking and laughing all by yourself

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 10:34pm On Sep 08, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

Facially, Alex is average but her body is 100. And only a man that hasn't been with a fine woman would think otherwise....
She's really not...
Kim has a body of a 100.
Like I said Alex has a nice butt no denying that.
And she's way below average facially...
Have you seen her without wigs and makeup?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 10:34pm On Sep 08, 2023
ultraviolet27:

Don't reply me with your stupidity again!! I should post my picture on an anonymous forum for you to gloat on? I type like person wey ugly so I shouldn't rant again? It's my data and subscription.Your team mates have been cooking on top Pere and I chose to ignore since morning

I can type anyhow I like I ain't writing an English Essay examination am I? You mustn't know how I look like

Lol. What teammates. I don't support Alex. She can get evicted tonight for all I care. But you tried to bodyshame her because of Pere.
And I am telling you I can bet my life that you ain't half as pretty as she is.....
You losers are really very sensitive but come online to dehumanise housemates over a freaking show.....
Post your pics if e sure for you or accept your L.
You can support your fave without being unnecessarily vile....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2023
JuicyStar:

It’s been long I’ve noticed u are always extra in ur communication. So u really believe I’ll answer all these jobless questions u are asking me? My guy, I watch BBN for entertainment and not for job interview.

Just enjoy the show
and the nonsense question u asked me if I would prefer he blow doyin is an Executive exam question?
Pere is a docile, coward, sore loser.
If he wanted to prove his military nursing in biggie's house, he should have fisted one of the abundant concrete walls in the house and let's see if his forearm bones wount shatter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 10:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
Adekunle is so handsome dam😍
See how he outshined the other good looking men in the house☺️

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 10:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
RedboneSmith:

Stop playing 😂

Face aside, her chest is like mine. And her voice sounds like she got more than her fair share of testosterone. She gets good grades in the hips and ass department, but that’s about it. Kim get fine face, get feminine voice, still get bobby and nyash.
Imagine comparing Amuche with Kim Oprah...😱
Na ment

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 10:37pm On Sep 08, 2023
kendrick93:
She's really not...
Kim has a body of a 100.
Like I said Alex has a nice butt no denying that.
And she's way below average facially...
Have you seen her without wigs and makeup?

Which body of a 100 Kim get.
You dey whine?
Kim has a fine face and that's all there is to it.
Put her face on Doyin and you'd pick Doyin....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2023
Clement1111:
I hope it’s not the brain some of you use to do these BBN analysis that you also use to cross the road because heiiii

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:
sharap. Always talking nonsense with ikorodu underbridge statistics. Just shut the hell up

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

Which body of a 100 Kim get.
You dey whine?
Kim has a fine face and that's all there is to it.
Put her face on Doyin and you'd pick Doyin....
Now I know you're trolling.
Either that or you're sick in the head

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Culer: 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

she has arms like those of a man..
not bodyshaming her tho

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:
Keep being delusional otherwise I pray you get married to Alex or an Alex look alike and your kids grow up looking and acting like her otherwise, stfu and retract your ill statements.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2023
kendrick93:
Now I know you're trolling.
Either that or you're sick in the head

Because of Kim Oprah grin grin grin grin
Which kain losers dey this thread sef. Are you 12?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2023
Baba4kinatu:

But the one they are doing to ilebaye should be tolerated
Ilebaye should have even been disqualified since her fight with Cee-C. I believe they bullied her, but no one called her a drum stick of chicken.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2023
kowema:

Make e no come.
He bored me almost to death and the whole following Nengi around spoilt it for me.
Can't forget how he wanted to deaf me with that his line "I fuhl loike, I fuhl like " everytime
🤣🤣🤣

Well I'm betting he would have come with a different strategy like the others so it's unlikely hell return as a simp again.

Cut the guy some slack🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[quote author=Geezeem post=125673099][/quote]
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2023
Neo be capping a load of BS.

His first outing on BBN, what did he make of it?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2023
Gbadoboy:
I hope Una see the wall Pere punched? And some of my teammates were calling for fight between Adekunle and Pere. Imagine say na Adekunle face that punch land.

Lol

They call him nurse

But Adekunle ran from this nurse to big brother to complain he isn't feeling safe

Thereafter he fell ill cheesy

You no see Doyin for toilet now?

She has gone to lock herself up... a soliloquy is on going

Pere takes a lot shit...

But when he has had enough, he breathes fire

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DrTee1(m): 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2023
Neo is talking too much with Pere in this garden. He is disappointed that he isn't the face of the show.

Only God knows how Ozo communicated that with him without getting near him to talk to him.

The gist is that these HMs think they are more relevant in the real world than species in a circus...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2023
PNomsule:

Keep being delusional otherwise I pray you get married to Alex or an Alex look alike and your kids grow up looking and acting like her otherwise, stfu and retract your ill statements.

grin grin grin grin
Abasi.....
What if my kids look like Alex?
You sure say your head correct?
How is this supposed to be an insult?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) (2585) (2586) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.