Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,380 members, 7,815,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1469081 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2592) (2593) (2594) (2595) (2596) (2597) (2598) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CallTheCops(m): 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2023
Culer:
lol. it sounds like a joke right? You'll marvel at how strong some persons can be. You've just not seen.

if say I dey that house I for send pere go hospital chop disqualification go my house 😁
okay sir samson grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2023
Angel been giving ashawo vibes.. my kinda spec in a woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2023
ColdHunter:

They call it "content".

Imagine. It's the easiest thing to do on the show. Anyone can go provoke anyone if he or she wants.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Cross and Kim have been gbenshing and Kayode never showed us
Chai!
Kim na original palliative!

https:///klintzeal_mix/status/1700361436277387627?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow

Meanwhile it’s my birthdaygrin
I’m a proud Virgo and daughter of the Earth and Sea!
Happy birthday to me!grin
happy birthday my sister. Wishing u many happy returns

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2023
See how Cross dey shine teeth around Kim like a roasted goat ! He is lost without women and alcohol,such a fool !

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aremubabs: 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2023
ColdHunter:

Not a single one of them is the age they claim.

Nigerians typically reduce their age for whatever reason.

Perhaps, they feel the younger one is, the better their chances of being selected. It is common in showbiz.

It is understandable in civil service where there is a retirement age or sports where the older you get, the less offers you get (except you are REALLY good).

But in showbiz, I don't see the need to reduce age. There is no retirement age.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2023
If Ilebaye survives n WM leaves 2morrow....the side corner gossip will resume

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2023
Pere will be the greatest fool to belive cross and Kim have nothing together. See body language since morning
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2023
Some Cross fans na werey cheesy They said while Pere was still speaking English accent, their boy took Kim to expensive soft life as soon as she entered into the house. Cross was smart with the BFF benefits he asked from Doyin. He took her away from where anyone would bother her. That got them closer at least.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2023
Jen96:
Pere will be the greatest fool to be live cross and Kim have nothing together. See body language since morning

Kim likes Cross na. She don even write her name on his body.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2023
Dsimmer:
Cross fans na werey cheesy They said while Pere was still speaking English accent, their boy took Kim to expensive soft life as soon as she entered into the house. Cross was smart with the BFF benefits he asked from Doyin. He took her away from where anyone would bother her. That got them closer at least.
life no be by speaking English or being romantic ,person wey get doings go collect ur babe

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2023
@ Tatiana4u
Happy birthday mama illebaye on nairaland

Wishing you all good things of life.....have plenty faaan!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2023
Geezeem:

Cross him first
Then come here and give us update
For now, you are just behind your keyboard, running your mouth
I have nothing to prove to you woman, I don’t know you so you can believe whatever.

I heard Cross fûck Kim silly, like is there anything your fave cannot fail at?
Dem still first am nyansh woman right under him nose, the same woman he’s been crying for, I can never be as dull as that.😀😀

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2023
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

Adekunle is not 28. We are Nigerians, we know how we dey run age.

Adekunle don pass 35.
Adekunle is 28 and will be 29 by next month. That's his real age

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2023
Dsimmer:

Kim likes Cross na. She don even write her name on his body.
😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Cross and Kim have been gbenshing and Kayode never showed us
Chai!
Kim na original palliative!

https:///klintzeal_mix/status/1700361436277387627?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow

Meanwhile it’s my birthdaygrin
I’m a proud Virgo and daughter of the Earth and Sea!
Happy birthday to me!grin

Happy birthday Tati 🎂

Cheers to a new year of Greatness!! 🥂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pillar12: 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2023
So cross na 40secs man
Cross - I'm sure you must have enjoyed it

Kim - hahaha eh but that was fast

Kayode should be arrested for not showing us their moment. R18 in the mud

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2023
Tatiana4u:

That’s my lady!!!
Giddem!
Thank you.. kiss
You are too kind. cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2023
Doyin, Tinubu dey bully Nigerians. Come help us
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
See how Cross dey shine teeth around Kim like a roasted goat ! He is lost without women and alcohol,such a fool !

That's the way we(men) shine teeth after we've just had a good sex....the whole world feels calm and perfect!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2023
Dsimmer:
Cross fans na werey cheesy They said while Pere was still speaking English accent, their boy took Kim to expensive soft life as soon as she entered into the house. Cross was smart with the BFF benefits he asked from Doyin. He took her away from where anyone would bother her. That got them closer at least.
But what is attractive in Cross?

Pere is far more attractive.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2023
ColdHunter:

Not a single one of them is the age they claim.

Nigerians typically reduce their age for whatever reason.
A good number of them look their age.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2023
Cross prick has make this girl looking and acting stupid.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2023
Venitta is going home.

The way that woman talks is beyond me....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2023
Rahkman:
life no be by speaking English or being romantic ,person wey get doings go collect ur babe

I think inside big brother house, a man forming "I won't chase you" doesn't always get the woman, especially when she's in high demand. I don't know this for sure ooo, I'm just saying!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2023
MasterSteps:

Adekunle is 28 and will be 29 by next month. That's his real age

Lol. Mama Adekunle.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2023
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
Venitta is going home.

The way that woman talks is beyond me....

If venita and Kim go house, which fine babe remain to dey look. Make Dem no go oo.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

His pretty face, after Soma in that house, the next person is Cross
Secondly, the way he makes mistakes like a child, the women I know in real life find that shit attractive. Things like correcting your pronunciation, not knowing how to prepare something in the kitchen or needing their help with a tie to wear. Women like men they feel they can teach. Women always find our silly mistakes hilarious!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Ozo is attractive but nengi no rate am. It is what it is. Some fine girls no even send good looks sef, just have a connecting personality DAT she likes, she go like u scatter.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

in nigeria no be by looks dem dey take get woman ,na looks matter for western countries no be nigeria

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2023
aremubabs:

Perhaps, they feel the younger one is, the better their chances of being selected. It is common in showbiz.

It is understandable in civil service where there is a retirement age or sports where the older you get, the less offers you get (except you are REALLY good).

But in showbiz, I don't see the need to reduce age. There is no retirement age.
There's ageism in showbiz. You get more opportunities at a young age. See the kind of casting Hollywood does: a 47 year old woman would play mother role to 35 year olds. Many celebrate in Nigeria use what we call celebrity age.

Nigerians in the streets aren't even any different from the celebs. You'll see a 30 year old claiming to be 24. Once you tell your circle your real age, the rest of them will reduce theirs to make you the oldest and least desirable. This has been my experience for years cos I'm never afraid of saying my real age despite the fact that I really haven't achieved much at 29.

Only family members know the real ages of most of us, but same family members would falsify our ages while in public to make us appear like kids. Nigerians hate aging like mad

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

No be by looks and besides cross is okay ,he doesn’t need to be attractive like pere ,he is good looking at least

What’s attractive in omashola ?

Mind you omashola don Ghensh Kim years ago ahead of more attractive guys

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2592) (2593) (2594) (2595) (2596) (2597) (2598) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.