Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2614) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1463746 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2611) (2612) (2613) (2614) (2615) (2616) (2617) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2023
Kim don commot cloth
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aremubabs: 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2023
Godoverevery:

Well you go change relationship tire then......I was once like you nah so I can relate.

Relationship is not a do-or-die affair. You can change it as many times as possible.

I am married now, and my wife and I share a very healthy relationship. Of course, fighting and quarrelling is allowed. But no insult. No disrespect. No raising of voices. Once I am the wrong party, I admit. When she is in the wrong, she admits. We respect each other. We don't talk down or belittle each other by scolding each other like scolding a dumb fellow.

When you live under the same roof for 6month to 1yr with your lover.....you go learn how to stomach disrespect once in awhile and patience.

When you start stomaching insult, you are becoming helpless and your self esteem is dying.

I said it here once that I could see helplessness in Adekunle because I had been there at a time in my life. Coincidentally, the girl was biracial too. At a point, I began to even believe her that I was useless without her. She would gaslight me into believing that I was overreacting when I demanded to be addressed with the same respect that I addressed her with.

The fact is that Venita has very little control over her tongue. And if you allow her the liberty, you would never be happy with her. It would get to a stage that you would begin to rationalize the insult sef. It is at that point that you would start saying to yourself after every insult, "I have to be mature. Insult is a part of relationship".

My brother, insult does not have a place in a healthy relationship. Don't let anyone tell you abuse is a normal thing in a relationship. It is a red flag.

I tell it to my sister as well. There are some subtle abuse that if you don't address would make you end up in an abusive marriage. It is not until a man raises his hand to you before you start thinking straight. If your spouse uses words like " fool, idiot..." during an argument, that is not someone you want to be with.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2023
Alex, CeeC, Doyin, and IIebaye dancing solo.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
Godoverevery:
This guys are avoiding dancing with the ladies.

Operation avoid there sharp mouth.
Was it a planned move amongst the guys?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
mayor1814:

Is there any baddest playa or smooth operator badder than cross wen it comes to women matter in bbn? I doubt it. There is a way he does it and d women will feel respected and d same time he dey enjoy other asses dey go grin
Boma says hi

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dynamicboss: 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
Ah!! Biggie shey DJ no dey again ni?

Edited: looks like DJ has received some knocks and now coming up
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2023
Ilebaye, alex,doyin,CeeC dey suffer for that house.

Now I understand Alex rant this afternoon about ship in that house.

The oppression no be here.........no guy to play with.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2023
Neo energy is giving me you on the dance floor
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:59pm On Sep 09, 2023
Clement1111:

Boma says hi

Kidd?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:59pm On Sep 09, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Alex, CeeC, Doyin, and IIebaye dancing solo.....
General moved towards his ex-family to look out for them
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by humility101: 10:59pm On Sep 09, 2023
Abeg who knows the designer of Pere’s dress, drop their page please

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 11:01pm On Sep 09, 2023
Have I been sleeping on Kim’s boobs?
I love the way she removed her top, everything looking good.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:02pm On Sep 09, 2023
aremubabs:

Relationship is not a do-or-die affair. You can change it as many times as possible.

I am married now, and my wife and I share a very healthy relationship. Of course, fighting and quarrelling is allowed. But no insult. No disrespect. No raising of voices. Once I am the wrong party, I admit. When she is in the wrong, she admits. We respect each other. We don't talk down or belittle each other by scolding each other like scolding a dumb fellow.

When you start stomaching insult, you are becoming helpless and your self esteem is dying.

I said it here once that I could see helplessness in Adekunle because I had been there at a time in my life. Coincidentally, the girl was biracial too. At a point, I began to even believe her that I was useless without her. She would gaslight me into believing that I was overreacting when I demanded to be addressed with the same respect that I addressed her with.

The fact is that Venita has very little control over her tongue. And if you allow her the liberty, you would never be happy with her. It would get to a stage that you would begin to rationalize the insult sef. It is at that point that you would start saying to yourself after every insult, "I have to be mature. Insult is a part of relationship".

My brother, insult does not have a place in a healthy relationship. Don't let anyone tell you abuse is a normal thing in a relationship. It is a red flag.

I tell it to my sister as well. There are some subtle abuse that if you don't address would make you end up in an abusive marriage. It is not until a man raises his hand to you before you start thinking straight. If your spouse uses words like " fool, idiot..." during an argument, that is not someone you want to be with.

This!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 11:02pm On Sep 09, 2023
Not be south African songs this DJ Bign dey play so? Is it allowed?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 11:02pm On Sep 09, 2023
Whitemoney 😆
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2023
Wetin WhiteMoney and Pere dey do nah?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2023
General Pere can't dance sha grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2023
Whitemoney leg work is so funny😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dynamicboss: 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2023
Werin be this WM grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:04pm On Sep 09, 2023
aremubabs:

For the last time .....am only talking about disrespect.

I think you don't know there is a difference between disrespecting your partner and insulting your partner.

I know you don't watch the show.........try go look for the video of what happened between venita and Adekunle so you can be cleared.

You have to stomach disrespect once in awhile is totally different from you have stomach insults once in awhile.

Goodnight bro.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 11:05pm On Sep 09, 2023
Self control is a strength. Calmness is mastery. You have to get to a point when your mood doesn't shift, based on insignificant actions of someone else.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 11:05pm On Sep 09, 2023
When Whitemoney gets up to dance, it's just a different vibe altogether 😄
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 11:05pm On Sep 09, 2023
Godoverevery:

Mercy most interesting character??

This the mediocrity am talking about.........tell me the things that made mercy interesting apart from insulting the guys(especially Omashola) and her ship with ike.

I like when random nobodies online act like they know shit about anything

I hate to break it to you but the world does not revolve around your delusional sense of quality taste

Mercy in Pepperdem was almost universally agreed to be one of if not the most interesting characters in THE BEST SEASON of bbn ever and generally considered a DESERVING WINNER

The fact she's the most followed bbn housemate ever also proves this

If you don't like her it's fine but don't start posting brain dead shit

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 11:06pm On Sep 09, 2023
Doyin ismt a beautiful lady, but she has a very attractive and pretty face with her makeup.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:06pm On Sep 09, 2023
Sanqa:

General moved towards his ex-family to look out for them

Family that he want to get rid of because of new wife.....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2023
Edu93:
Was it a planned move amongst the guys?

Not really........they just don't want any lady insulting them.

Base on pere incident with doyin......they feel no more Shining of teeth anyhow to avoid see finish.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 11:08pm On Sep 09, 2023
DJ well done!💃🕺
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 11:08pm On Sep 09, 2023
Odogwu Whitemoney 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by moneyest(m): 11:09pm On Sep 09, 2023
Do they know how many years it takes to give birth to a bulldozer like WHITEMONEY

The Biggest reality TV sensation of the millennium

Money wey we don use hyp0 wash finish

One werey wan use her position stain am

Impossicant cool

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:09pm On Sep 09, 2023
Lmao. Whitemoney and neo leave me 🤣

Whitemoney has finally taught neo this his dance move
Neo has been trying to learn it since 🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:10pm On Sep 09, 2023
Altrarecords:

I like when random nobodies online act like they know shit about anything

I hate to break it to you but the world does not revolve around your delusional sense of quality taste

Mercy in Pepperdem was almost universally agreed to be one of if not the most interesting characters in THE BEST SEASON of bbn ever and generally considered a DESERVING WINNER

The fact she's the most followed bbn housemate ever also proves this

If you don't like her it's fine but don't start posting brain dead shit

Since you are a Dimwit who can't drop your comment without being a scumbag.

I have noticed your moniker and can never engage you again......I don't engage mannerless swine
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2023
Geezeem:

Kidd?
True

Both boys are more slick than cross

(1) (2) (3) ... (2611) (2612) (2613) (2614) (2615) (2616) (2617) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.