Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2697) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1498849 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2694) (2695) (2696) (2697) (2698) (2699) (2700) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by nooker: 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
Be like say no gbas gbos this night. Make I go shit
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
Sanqa:
Doyin fans...sorry for your loss. Your girl was one of the most misunderstood housemates from day 1, but you can be proud you didn't support a coward. She was small but she faced the mighty and strong head on. She said what she said, mostly to a person's face, and very few can do that.
Don't be sad, 17% is not a joke. Your girl will go out and make you proud. I trust her. I hope you'll be there for her now that she is outside. Sharks are waiting to eat her alive. Your job now is to defend her and support whatever she does. Well done guys 👏👏👏

She's out of the house, and good riddance. She was disrespectful, deluded and very crass, because she's so good at analysing everything and everyone else except her seriously needed behaviour
and self-esteem improvement.

She only said what she said as part of her dramatic gbas gbos filled exit because she knows she'll spend a good part of her time avoiding the likes of Venita and almost all the housemates outside the house. Pere was right, the creature deserves to be beaten to a pulp.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
safarigirl:
Na small thing WhiteMoney take pass Doyin.

Omo....

Ilebaye fit don win show so

Let's be real wm was never a threat

cee c and mercy are the only people that can challenge baye

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
Biggaboi:

Ur source this time must have been peeking from the window. Either that or he's been discovered to be leaking info to u and biggie played y'all.
A lesson learnt

Common sense is not common sha
Smh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrincessEstates:

I thank you ooooo

King CeeC for a reason 👑
Madonna University alumni association will not be notifying her of its next alumni reunion involving her former classmates. grin

The reason is right in that photograph. lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dynamicboss: 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
Fairdamsel:

Back to sender

WM will reach finals

Which final?? You just have to admit me, he had lost majority of his fans thanks to baye, mercy, ceec are in competition for the grand prize. Top 5 below in no particular order

Ilebaye
Adekunle
Mercy
CeeC
Pere or Angel

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
Oribaye abi Olaboye.
Bandwagon na your mate😹
You go fear zombie fans👀

Well done tiribeer, your source truly get salt.
Enjoy your attention baby girl abi na boy🙄

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
CRUISETOPIAVP:

No it didn't.

He fell off real bad and it's very okay to accept it.

I am a WM fan and I agree

He isn’t a strong contender for the money either, but I do hope,for his sake, he makes it till the finale
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
But Doyin na weyrey oh. She dished the kind of v!olence I love. She unsettled Venita before leaving. Now she’s just going to rant and rant, nobody to bitch over.

Doyin pepper sneh grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
Dynamicboss:

Which final?? You just have to admit me, he had lost majority of his fans thanks to baye, mercy, ceec are in competition for the grand prize. Top 5 below in no particular order

Ilebaye
Adekunle
Mercy
CeeC
Pere or Angel

I know🥺🥺

Just don’t want him to leave till semifinals for his sake

But allow me with my wishful thinking o

I am happy he didn’t go today sha😁😁
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2023
Allnacruise:

The video is online Na
Angel raided CeeC closet, took her perfume and sprayed it on the letter

Which one be raided...? Loooool
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2023
firJ:

You are in love with Adekunle and you know it.
How does sighting him make your pussy feel? Moist right?
Own your lust for that fine man, you are getting out of hand

Thank God all my boys are on point.

What does Kunle have over Pere in terms of looks? or Soma and Kidd?

Have you seen Kunle and Pere's chests?... compare and hold your peace

Love ko lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2023
Altrarecords:

Ilebaye just trashed the combined efforts of adekunle and venita fans yet you think he's gonna win?
Hehehe, lots of Adekunle fans didn’t vote, just a few voted for her with shipper. I for one didn’t even stress myself voting

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2023
PegasusSolid:

She's out of the house, and good riddance. She was disrespectful, deluded and very crass, because she's so good at analysing everything and everyone else except her seriously needed behaviour
and self-esteem improvement.

She only said what she said as part of her dramatic gbas gbos filled exit because she knows she'll spend a good part of her time avoiding the likes of Venita and almost all the housemates outside the house. Pere was right, the creature deserves to be beaten to a pulp.
Your pov....I said mine
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2023
MercyStan:

When last did I post anything supportive about Mercy? She has been boring and useless this season. Unlike you I don't stan people like a brainless programmed robot. I support interesting housemates. Mercy was interesting during her season. This season she is boring.

As it stands I don't give a shit about who wins. Biggie clearly has favorites and he is obviously protecting them. People aren't voting for content anymore, just brainless bandwagoners and fucking idiots stanning people for what they did in their season and not what they are doing this season.

Ochim

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2023
Nhazeru:
Nobody should fvcking play with Bayetribe

We no be anybody mate for this street

Until we see mercy and cee c percentages. I think it's premature to assume it's only bayetribe that voted for her

I voted for her but I would vote some housemates instead of her if they come up... I know I'm not the only one who did

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2023
If na me be the housemate, na me go disqualify that Baye idiot. She reminds me of that old grandma witch in mara clara that always play the victim after being malicious to everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2023
thatigboman:
Big brother production is a criminal organisation

💯

A fraudulent enterprise angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fowe22: 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2023
Will miss you Doyin! You gave it to Venita wotowoto🤣. Low-key I think Ebuka wanted Doyin to tell Venita that it's because of Adekunle she is still in the house because she forgot that part, Ebuka reminded her.
Ebuka spices, I thank you oh!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
davodyguy:
Adekunle shedding tears cry

Pls wear your glasses

Tears ko! trees ni

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
Doyin’s words really rattled Venita sha
Wonder who will get the fire
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2023
Olodo24:
The IG account hack may have affected the promotion of Whitemoney sha
Lmao!

It's obvious you don't have the fear of God
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2023
Fairdamsel:
See CeeC someone said is smart?

Accusing her gossip partner-Doyin- of writing the letter

And some Mumu people are voting her and insulting WM

700years for all of you
Kwa kwa kwa
One thing I’ve come to understand in BBN fan support,if people love you,they’ll make excuses for you even if you insult them but if they hate you,you won’t be able to please them no matter how hard you try!
As rude and bitter as Cece is,she has an army behind her!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2023
toluxe0075:

Ilebaye should run far away from her. Doyin is not the type of person you keep close as a friend except she is a family member. Acquaintance is enough.
Her handlers will make sure she doesn’t associate with Doyin ever again.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
IconicR:
I voted Baye but anytime she's up with Ceec I won't even spare Baye a single vote
Ceec must win this by all means possible
Thank you for voting for Baye.🙏

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
Sanqa:

Your pov....I said mine

And in the midst of all this, the truth exists. I leave your discerning non-emotional mind to find out where it lies.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
Dannyxy:
In all of this, all I see now is that adekunle is very strong…

Hmm

My Top 5 housemates base on fanbase

1. Ilebaye
2/3 Cecee/ Adekunle
4: mercy
5: pere

I might be wrong though

Just my little observation

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
Twoclans:
Ceec and her assumptions.See her categorically saying that it's Doyin that wrote the letter to Adekunle .

The guilt on illebayes face is very funny .Let her not just talk Sha.

Biggie when do you want to get all this people out of your house? October is already at the corner.
Baye is a very loyal friend and she’ll never expose Angel!
A queen I Stan!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
Alheeri:

He's guy is beside him😁ur general,seems ur general is interested in the letter..

I luff this night, Adekunle ntoi😁..

60% of Ade fans are ladies
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
finallybusy:
Whitemoney don fall hand. This is a disgrace. He won due to a weak selection of housemates in 2021.

I don't think so

There's a huge amount of people who do not want to see another winner win

There's also the fact that wm has almost no highlight this season

Wm also said something controversial outside the house that made him lose a good chunk of his female fanbase. even his Instagram has very low engagements this season

So it goes beyond just having a weak selection

I mean pere and angel already stood up and survived so they aren't weak

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2023
andrewbaba44:

My Top 5 housemates base on fanbase

1. Ilebaye
2/3 Cecee/ Adekunle
4: mercy
5: pere/Mamba

I might be wrong though

Just my little observation

Omo
Any lineup with WM, Baye, Mercy, Kunle and CeeC will see WM at home
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2023
porthouse7:
This is Igbo big brother, them no wan send white money home

Yet Ike who many people wanted in the house is Igbo and the majority of evicted housemates are Igbos

Make Una try get sense

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2694) (2695) (2696) (2697) (2698) (2699) (2700) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.