Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,454 members, 7,843,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1511695 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2702) (2703) (2704) (2705) (2706) (2707) (2708) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2023
livelymatilda:

Keep asking senseless and foolish questions upandan just to seek cheap attention.

Why not go and ask them on twitter.. ?

Why not tell us what they are saying on Facebook, instagram, Thread, YouTube, tiktok and so on..... Yeye dey smell.

I can only blame Dominique for this thrash.

Matter dey for Twitter, you can am come Nairaland 🤣😅
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2023
CeeC saying Adekunle no reach even outside the house.
Alex too must be there to drag him.
May God protect Adekunle from their fangs embarassed

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2023
Ever since Adekunle jokingly referred to Cee c’s height she has just hated him.

Guy does not even talk about her

See this Mamba who send you? Kikikiki Mamba sef Dey talk.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2023
CRUISETOPIAVP:
I can never forget how white monkey bandwagoners didn't allow us breathe on the 2021 thread. Everywhere na so so white monkey pictures ..

"The money is white" 😂😂

"Ego ocha bili Billi" 😂

Now their fave dey follow Doyin drag bottom 2..this life no balance 😂😂😂😂

I love the humbling this all star season.

Whitemoney bandwogoners were even right to some extent because Whitemoney wasn't being toxic nor malicious to anyone. He only faced his kitchen duties which got the ire of Pere unprovoked. Come to think of it, it wasn't the first time someone would take over the kitchen role. Didn't Lucy do same in pepper dem? Rico etc did same too. So Whitemoney's love for cooking shouldn't have caused problem if not for Pere attacking him unwarranted over it and worse was he couldn't do better than him which was what Nini pointed out to him.

Basically, Whitemoney wasn't malicious nor toxic to anyone. He only loved to cook for everyone while hyping himself as a Grammy award winner. That shouldn't have been a problem for anyone. That's different from someone stealing peopl's drink and insulting them over it, scrapping paint into one's box, making noise disturbances to disturb the housemates, fighting and insulting several people because of her entitlement over several men whom she had even harassed at some point and etc. And when one reacts to her provocation, she plays the victim. Is that the stupidity which some idiots are arising for?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2023
Jessewizy:
Neo is mending bridges against tomorrow’s nomination. Neo can’t escape this week.
Amen
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2023
Rahkman:
When did Alex and ceccee became friends?? Very awkward
When it's time to gossip.

Common enemy now is Adekunle

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:21pm On Sep 10, 2023
Fairdamsel:
See CeeC judging other people

Nothing my eye no go see

Doyin… see your friend CeeC o… him sure say na you write letter

Trust Alex to be present in this convo

Black lamba is always the witness in every controversy and fight.

Even neo told her today.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by KingNaismith(m): 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2023
I don't know🤔
Rahkman:
When did Alex and ceccee became friends?? Very awkward
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2023
Stupid gal
Were you not drinking Leo's saliva in your season?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Sorry,you can never be a housemate,let alone share a house with Baye!
Rest!

Because dumb Baye is your standard na. What an idiot!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nyne: 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2023
PatientVulture:

😂 teen ? Why would you think so

.I

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2023
ItisHi:
Ade knows what he is doing. It's too late to break any shit now. You people didn't watch Ade in LU ni?

Too late to do what exactly? He can go sleep wherever he wants. Shey na to dey carry headache for insult or what exactly?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2023
carammel:
CeeC saying Adekunle no reach even outside the house.
Alex too must be there to drag him.
May God protect Adekunle from their fangs embarassed
I don't understand how both of them haven't grown

Adekunle made some mistakes last season. He came in now to correct

Both rude and Mannerless CeeC and Alex have same character.

CeeC messed Tóbi up in Double Wàhálà. Same attitude she still portrayed till 2023

Alex hating people for no reason.

When she said cos of her altercation with Teddy A, she nominated him till he got evicted, then I knew she's mean and unforgiving

Let's bet, both CeeC and Alex will nominate Adekunle tomorrow.

You can say no to advances politely, but you saying opposite sex is not your match is stupid pride and cockiness

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2023
CeeC will always feel insecure around Adekunle, it is normal.
Short people get worked up easily.
Adekunles only offence to CeeC is calling her short and the shotput has been hating on him since then.

Adekunle no even see you, jealous girls.
They can’t fathom how a mother of two would land a premium man over them that are not yet mothers.
They can’t get over that fact.

Adekunle no reach outside, how many of Adekunles type has talked to CeeC outside the house?
The short devil will fücking pay an Adekunle to remain in her life.
Shegia!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Venita and Mercy should fight o we need them to go at each other o.......cheesy grin cheesy

Walahi, my most anticipated clash but I doubt venita will do it

Even when angel told her it was mercy and frodd who kicked against adekunle being pardoned, venita still did not confront Mercy about it till date but just kept talking behind her back

I don't know if it's because of their outside friendship but venita has been avoiding any sort of open confrontation with mercy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2023
Geezeem:
Stupid gal
Were you not drinking Leo's saliva in your season?

E shock me as I hear her talk that one.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2023
davodyguy:

Matter dey for Twitter, you can am come Nairaland 🤣😅
Dont mind the oversabi safarigirl ... To her, she is the only one on Nairaland that have access to Twitter.

Any small thing, Twitter, twitter, twitter like zombies.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2023
The way Dem dey drag venita for twitter no be small thing 😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2023
Altrarecords:

Walahi, my most anticipated clash but I doubt venita will do it

Even when angel told her it was mercy and frodd who kicked against adekunle being pardoned, venita still did not confront Mercy about it till date but just kept talking behind her back

I don't know if it's because of their outside friendship but venita has been avoiding any sort of open confrontation with mercy

It won't make sense for her to fight mercy cos of Adekunle.......mercy need to do something to her directly.

She already told kuku tonight.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2023
Mercy about to serve Whitemoney breakfast😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ukaface(f): 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2023
hayzed19:
I spilled the insult, and I'm not mopping it up! If you're going to throw insults around, you better be able to handle the consequences! Thank the stars above that Ade's got a thicker squad. What's he done that's so bad the Islanders should be covering their eyes in shame? You wanna dance? Bring it on, my friend, bring it on!
Lastly... You are an 3leribu once again kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
#MicDrop

Cry me a river
Abi this one escape aro ni
Stupidity… fighting for someone that doesn’t know of your existence
He is shameless, a weakling for a guy, Inshort a sissy Oya come and beat me as you no get work. Aye E ti baje
Oloshi, Omo jati jati, Omo ale, oloriburuku.
Onye Isi nmebi

Imagine nonsense o
Even if you Dey Stan person and you wan change E narrative na ontop this your stupid character you wan use?
Adekunle is a spineless man, if you no die ontop Wetin I talk then you are foolish.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2023
davodyguy:

I don't understand how both of them haven't grown

Adekunle made some mistakes last season. He came in now to correct

Both rude and Mannerless CeeC and Alex have same character.

CeeC messed Tóbi up in Double Wàhálà. Same attitude she still portrayed till 2023

Alex hating people for no reason.

When she said cos of her altercation with Teddy A, she nominated him till he got evicted, then I knew she's mean and unforgiving

Let's bet, both CeeC and Alex will nominate Adekunle tomorrow.

You can say no to advances politely, but you saying opposite sex is not your match is stupid pride and cockiness
Alex has always nominated Adekunle, they all couldn’t nominate him because of the immunity he won and he used that to taunt the housemates this week so he is automatically up for possible eviction.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2023
Peace is a dirty word.

Fire on comrades!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

Lol. No be only Pere. Pere that Angel topped.
Wetin be soma?
The only reason Soma and Cross are still in that house, is because they haven't come up recently...

Angel topped Pere because she got votes from Soma fans, shippers, Mercy fans, Ilebaye fans, even Alex fans and Pluto boys.

It was a whole ship of alliances that pushed her ahead of Pere. Meanwhile, the only other people that could have been voting for Pere aside his fans are the few Cross fans that voted him the first two days, and some Neo fans.

If alliance votes are removed, Angel no fit beat Pere.

Same way Soma can beat WhiteMoney because of alliance and ship. After all, Venita gapped him with the same alliance and ship, normal normal, can only Venita top WhiteMoney? No be Adekunle fans and ship boost her ratings?

I don tell you truth o. The order I have told you is the correct order. WhiteMoney is not top 2 males.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2023
Whitemoney told mercy that as far as he is confirmed that her man could be with three women as they speak having a threes.ome.

Whitemoney you better leave mercy alone and focus on your cooking.

I am not sure your fans are interested in any ship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
firJ:
Adekunles only offence to CeeC is calling her short and the shotput has been hating on him since then.

They can’t fathom how a mother of two would land a premium man over them that are not yet mothers.

Adekunle no reach outside, how many of Adekunles type has talked to CeeC outside the house?
Shegia!

That ceec ehn

Shr get better relationship for outside with a correct guy na im she come for big brother again...when Bambam dey take care of her kids for house ....she dey here dey form person no reach her.

Adekunle is clear....a huge and great catch for any lady out there..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
Even mercy is awear venita dan change towards her.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
Mercy will be better off with
White money though, they are a match.
It’s just that little whoring still dey her eye, she still wants to sample the fit looking guy before considering settling down.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
firJ:

Shegia!

Gotta quickly step in to say, Leo Da Silva is a spec and a half and he talked to CeeC outside grin

You can now carry on

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
Iru kileyi Omo Olopade

Adekunle Ndo o!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
Nyne:

Cos you sound like one. .

But I understand that there are older people who still talk and reason like they are in their teens. They are really sweet people.

I have a lot to say about Adekunle and Venita’s relationship but wish I could reply with a voice note.

First of all, Venita would be atleast 95% the cause of her being divorced.

2. She does a lot of wrongs in that house, which is why I think she should leave.

She has a lot to fix in terms of character.

I feel like she’s proud. And proud women never have lasting relationships.

There are natural roles in a relationship for a man and a woman.

Well, I wish to meet her in person cos I think o can fix her .

You made good points .I don't agree with all though . About the pride , she is a vulnerable woman , she has a lot of insecurities (divorced with kids and older than most of the housemates ) so she is just trying to be on the defensive .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2702) (2703) (2704) (2705) (2706) (2707) (2708) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.