Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1463901 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2713) (2714) (2715) (2716) (2717) (2718) (2719) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:13am On Sep 11, 2023
Kim was the only fake housemate who came with a bang on the show. Did what most of the girls had wanted to do but couldn't do, which was get the attention of the guys without much ado. She didn't have to fight with the girls close to several guys like some did. The guys just gravitated towards her.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 11:16am On Sep 11, 2023
TheEnforcer:
The way big brother game is being played in Nigeria is unbelievable. Way different from any other big brother. First, there are thousands of whatsapp group of supporters of the house mates raising money for voting. And now, the housemates have even upped the game by dropping serious money for final voting themselves before going into the house.Of course, this isn't the way the game was being played years back. And I can't even imagine Americans forming groups for big brother housemates. Obviously Nigerians have a lot of time on their hands and most people in these groups are women. At the end of the day, the person who has raised the highest money for voting might eventually win. Big brother Nigeria is more than a game now haha
🎯Some fake ass enthusiasts keep trying to argue otherwise in the face of overwhelming facts confirming the obvious.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 11:18am On Sep 11, 2023
ThierryJay:

Trash. You've only unravelled yourself and proved right the person who rightly called you out some weeks ago for being tribalistic in your antagonism of Adekunle. Some of your friends here were defending you vehemently as if they could see your hypocritical heart.

The nerve!

I mean I am a passive participant on this site and some comments are just stupid.
I don't mind bantering but yes you have to do it with sense.
I don't mind demarketing other housemates who are not your favourites but some comments are just annoying.
Such doofus!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:20am On Sep 11, 2023
Godoverevery:

This just 10:06 Monday morning.

Stop littering the thread with frivolous comments.

Talk about your fav winning HOH or Immunity.....be more productive.

If your fav dull........should fans also be dull.
Sharap!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 11:23am On Sep 11, 2023
DOptical:
Kim was the only fake housemate who came with a bang on the show. Did what most of the girls had wanted to do but couldn't do, which was get the attention of the guys without much ado. She didn't have to fight with the girls close to several guys like some did. The guys just gravitated towards her.

You think it’s a good strategy or senseless one. Think about it for a minute. You are not going to win the money. What are you going to gain by being as stupid as she was to be playing the game and potentially damaging personal relationships as a fake housemate
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 11:23am On Sep 11, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

Lol. I don't know how some of you spew concrete lies like this with a straight face.....
Whitemoneys win a wonder?
Whitemoney was the funniest, most engaging housemate in his season. His swag was next to none, even the way he carried himself and walked into the house.
The person you stan did not have any highlight asides antagonizing Whitemoney. White one totally dominated them in his season.
Even though White has totally regressed, he still has more entertainment on his fingertips than that wannabe Avenger called Pere.
What does that one even do, besides walking around the house, frowning like a depressed security guard and pissing off the ladies.
Chai grin grin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 11:24am On Sep 11, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Thank you dear!!!
Cece claims to be a lawyer but she acts like a sadistic market woman!
Always bitter and ready to dish out insults!
I laugh at her fans whenever they call her one man squad abi one woman mopol because they’re as stupid as their fave who thinks she doesn’t need any allies to win!
E go shock am las las!
Doyin’s fans should either team up with Baye or remain spectators!
Thank you once again!

Who on these streets have trolled Doyin than Baye's fans and you expect her fans to team up them? Nah, that won't happen. Speaking for myself o, I'm supporting Baye cos I've been planning to stan her ever since news of possibility of an all-star season broke. The rest of Doyin's fans would rather join Ceec's camp but Ceec is using her mouth to push them away. At this point I don't think any alliance can unseat Ilebaye from the grand price. I'm so happy that none of the projected winners on week 1 will smell that money.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:25am On Sep 11, 2023
Not Pere and Kuku fans calling Soma borite🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:26am On Sep 11, 2023
Olodo24:
I don't even think USA fans raising money for their faves is a tradition over there. Nigerians take little things to the very extreme. People set and break records all the time, but see how Nigerians celebrated the one who cooked for a few days straight just because she has celebrity friends. We love to insert ourselves into everything that's trending just to feel among
Big brother US is also airing and a lot of Americans don't even know it is.It is not a major topic of conversation on social media or trending.But for people who have the paramount + app who get updates .I see Ebuka bragging about it being the biggest show in Africa .Interesting. He even advises the housemates at the end of the show. Not sure that's his job.Let them play the game as they want.There will be a winner and there will be losers.There is too much emotions in the way people support the housemates and the way the winner is being determined and thats a major problem
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 11:27am On Sep 11, 2023
Adexchelsea19:
You are very stupid for bringing tribalism into this. Some of you only see tribalism when others are supporting their own but when you support your own there’s no tribalism. Shame on you for trying to bring your tribalism into big brother naija show. Mofucker
leave that idiot. Always wanting to sound badass so as to gather likes and win best troll of the thread. The idiot can go to any length to achieve this. I can't take her serious because I am full Igbo guy stanning Adekunle which makes her claim null and void.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 11:28am On Sep 11, 2023
dominique:

Who on these streets have trolled Doyin than Baye's fans and you expect her fans to team up them? Nah, that won't happen. Speaking for myself o, I'm supporting Baye cos I've been planning to stan her ever since news of possibility of an all-star season broke. The rest of Doyin's fans would rather join Ceec's camp but Ceec is using her mouth to push them away. At this point I don't think any alliance can unseat Ilebaye from the grand price. I'm so happy that none of the projected winners on week 1 will smell that money.

Mercy will smell the money before Ilebaye can even see the money for dream. If not for bandwagon effect, Ilebaye should have been booted out immediately after Uriel angry

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:28am On Sep 11, 2023
Geezeem:

This is why nobody goes there to entertain us anymore

They do soft work outside

Then go inside and chill

.... when ebuka tells them they are boring, they give fake gbas gbos to keep you lots happy

Until the organizers kill voters participation, Nigerians will keep voting out entertainers who don't have money for outside work

... and biggy will keep introducing useless twists to spice up the show

See how the parrot went on holiday when Ike was giving content back to back... biggy had to return the parrot when Ike got evicted to get out the Pere and Doyin's fight

See the pattern of voting now.... na cash and carry

I can't understand the WhatsApp group thing, as if this forum is not enough time consuming for me. God abeg ooo

🚶🚶🚶
Right,in other spheres,the housemates vote themselves out and maybe that's more interesting. If they were to do that in Nigeria ,that will be nice and then multichoice can make money from adverts and other things as opposed to sms voting. I mean people even vote with their decoders now so it's good

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:29am On Sep 11, 2023
Wotowotoman:
Of all the remaining housemates, na Pere suppose win this money if na sane country we dey. That guy has all it takes to win the money. He has played the game with sense without having any useless ship. If only he had bandwagon fools voting for him. That’s the sure winner…

After Pere, Angel is playing her own game very well and those people can’t see her game…

Then Soma and Alex will not win but are really flying under the radar. Sleeky game players that will somehow find their way to the finale…
Pere played rubbish very tactless and zero in tasks even as a socalled general no dey deceive urself..
Others gets wiser with Age but he got dumber cos he has been a laughing stock this season all his tickets just dey cut😁😁😁 though i like his style of nomination..
The Sleek Game player their is Adekunle very aware of his environment, sound, intelligent, tactful even his ship is envied by pere that got rejected by Kim and the same lady that didn't hesitate to ship with Adekunle Lmao

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SmileAndSeek: 11:29am On Sep 11, 2023
"Let's not pay attention to that clueless individual who's trying to play the tribalism card in this situation, conveniently forgetting that Adekunle has fans from all walks of life. Three out of four Yoruba housemates have already left, yet they continue to inject tribalism into everything. When it benefits them, it's patriotism and affection; when it benefits others, it's tribalism. No wonder we find ourselves in this situation."
lokoloko84:

If not that you are an idiot for typing rubbish that Adekunle is a Yoruba project.
Are Tolanibaj or Doyin not Yoruba as well?
Why are you not making that baseless accusation?
Is it because they don't have enough fanbase?
By the way there were only three Yoruba housemates who were nominated to participate in this season out of twenty,yet you don't see yorubas who follow this show yapping dust like some other tribes in this country.
Even the northerners who have been short-changed over the years on this show have not been crying like a bunch of idiots like you.
Maybe the beating Tinubu gave some of you during the last Election has made some of you to be inherently insane.
Such annoying doofus with no sense.
And don't gaslight with your rubbish or else I will scatter this thread.
I don't open multiple accounts because I am not Jobless like you lots but I will forced to do that.
Rubbish!

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 11:29am On Sep 11, 2023
Geezeem:

You had to mention me to score some cheap points lipsrsealed

Adekunle is a good guy. Nobody is arguing this. He is smart, this is not in doubt

But as to whether he deserves to win this show? The answer is a capital NO!

Adekunle is a Yoruba project.

It's an Emilokan one

If he isn't, he should have been watching from home while the likes of Kidd, Ike and Doyin should still be on the show embarassed

For the life of me, I can't understand why the guy is named the "strongest male" contestant!

For doing what exactly?

He retires to bed before most of them

His ship is as boring as fvck

He doesn't participate in fun conversations

And he is perpetually under Venita's apron

No content... only tasks highlights

Na wetin I wan watch with N620 per litre of fuel?

Unless someone is able to list how Adekunle is playing better game than Soma who might be booted off this weekend, the person should hold their freaking peace and let me be! 😡

That's how you lots almost gave tsetse fly bitten Bryan and licky lips kanaga price money when Phyna and Khosi threw their strenght, focus and reputation on the line to entertain us

Keep it moving please

🚶🚶🚶

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You igbos ehnnn

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 11:29am On Sep 11, 2023
Wotowotoman:
All of una wey dey call Soma borite are not smart at all. If you get sense, you go know say na Soma play the best game this season. Very sleek mofucker. He may not win, but that nigga deserves to enter finale….
Who be Soma, person wey don forget wetin bring am come the show. State one of his highlights so far apart from bathing and douching in bathroom together with "my mental health" Angel

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:31am On Sep 11, 2023
Jay16:
Who be Soma, person wey don forget wetin bring am come the show. State one of his highlights so far apart from bathing and douching in bathroom together with "my mental health" Angel

And who is your fave?
Kindly state he/she highlight so far

Y'all be yarning dust
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 11:36am On Sep 11, 2023
Godoverevery:

You didn't hear WM and prince comments about her dressing.......those two even said it to her face.

Baye wear rags.........no classy lady dress like that.

Classy and fashion sense......zero

(The way you dress is the way you will be address)

She left very early and couldn't get juicy endorsements or cash out off the platform. She returned to her parents house after the show and continued with her normal life until production called. She's an average girl from an upper middle-class background, where do you expect her to get money to get expensive clothes and wigs like the other girls? That's why we have to help her get the money so her fashion sense can go from 0 to 100.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:37am On Sep 11, 2023
Wotowotoman:

You think it’s a good strategy or senseless one. Think about it for a minute. You are not going to win the money. What are you going to gain by being as stupid as she was to be playing the game and potentially damaging personal relationships as a fake housemate

What personal relationship? She didn't say anything bad about Pere nor Cross na.

Point was she wasn't Pere's girlfriend. Why didn't Pere make her his girlfriend all these while if he was serious? Abegi. That was why I said if Nengi had come in and a lot of guys were also interested in her, he would have said someone chanced him too. Kim knew him better. If he was serious with Kim, he would have made Kim his girlfriend out there since 2020 when he met her.

Anyway, Kim didn't say anything bad about Pere nor Cross. Both gravitated towards her and while she was looking at both options, she gravitated towards Cross in the end.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 11:39am On Sep 11, 2023
feelgood:
[/b]

[b]Bill Gates doesn't dress expensively. Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook wears the same T-shirt regularly.
Peter Obi of Labour party dresses modestly n his clothes are made by local tailors. You wanna know how they're addressed world wide?

Don't let such quotes/euphemisms fool you. They don't work for everyone.

Because a peacock is very fine doesn't make it an eagle. And it is a mistake to treat an eagle like a turkey.

Baye. ₦120m. That's all that matters.
Doesn't dress flashy, doesn't mean the clothes are cheap, Mark's T-shirts are custom-made by Italian designer, Brunello Cucinelli.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 11:40am On Sep 11, 2023
bigcee:

Please I was banned immediately I posted my #PuntForPride game in football thread. I didn't violate any rules. Can you please unban me. Thank you.

Done
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:43am On Sep 11, 2023
Lol !
I thought I was replying to our resident updater 😁🤭

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 11:46am On Sep 11, 2023
Godoverevery:

You didn't hear WM and prince comments about her dressing.......those two even said it to her face.

Baye wear rags.........no classy lady dress like that.

Classy and fashion sense......zero

(The way you dress is the way you will be address)
No, she doesn't wear rags, she wears her clothes, a little styling and she's good, she's beautiful already. Class has nothing to do with dressing.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:47am On Sep 11, 2023
That's how God will continue to confuse mine and Alex's enemies 🤣🤣🤣

Resident updater Kee you there 😂

The way I laughed this morning eh🤣🤣
The shame you planned for Alex landed on your head
God of Alex

LMAO 😂🤣😂
I laughed well😂😂

Not only was the drag trash it wasn't even addressed well. Showing how much of a rubbish that write up was 🤣🤣.
Chai 🤣🤣

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:52am On Sep 11, 2023
By the way stop lying you didn't addresss it to the wrong person🤣
You wanted to drag both Alex and the person you quoted but you just didn't know how to do it
so you just jumbled everything up and posted to her
Some of the drags there were specific to her post 🤣🤣
God of Alex will continue to confuse her enemies 🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:54am On Sep 11, 2023
All these cowards use ur @button Biko!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:54am On Sep 11, 2023
Ilabaye keep turning me on cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 11:55am On Sep 11, 2023
My top 5 wish.

Adekunle
Baye
Pere
Alex
Neo.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2713) (2714) (2715) (2716) (2717) (2718) (2719) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.