Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2771) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1490524 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2768) (2769) (2770) (2771) (2772) (2773) (2774) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:12am On Sep 12, 2023
garfield1:

Venita has stopped me from enjoying this year bbn.losing interest,the only thing I'll do is just to vote Ade.no more zest to watch again

Lol.

Even if Venita hadn't lured him, another would have (they're scared of Venita) and Besides, he's not the type to select per se but rather tend to get loved up with whoever marks territory with him except if the person wahala is too much for him (Doyin for example) or the person has got roaming eyes (Allyson).

As a matter of fact, These three (Adekunle, Doyin and Allyson) were close clique at the beginning of level up edition. He was the one cooking for the two girls at the time sef grin Since the two girls were close to him, he had no problem being with either of them but then realized that Doyin's wahala was too much, aside the fact that she had also gone hunting at first whereas Allysson who was with him later got roaming eyes as advised by Doyin. I even remembered Allyson tried putting him into a triangle situation after she got eyes on another but he rather friendzoned her immediately and was even advising her on how to get the other men. Lol. He handled the Allyson situation quite well tbh. I'm still wondering why Allyson blamed him for their break up at the reunion. Lol.

That said, Allyson doesn't have much wahala as Doyin though 😂 However, Both likes hunting for the rich men. Btw, I think the only guy Doyin hunted in All stars was Kidd. She flirted with those who flirted with her of course but the one she chased was Kidd because of his rich status like Doyin always did.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 12:13am On Sep 12, 2023
Threebear:

Na their way na.
Bandwagon dob form .

Soon Tundeednut will start using her to gather traffic.

If you know, you know.
How is Her Royal Majesty doing on the polls?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aremubabs: 12:15am On Sep 12, 2023
Please, who are those up for possible eviction?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 12:16am On Sep 12, 2023
Maria may just be Mercy's only real friend from BBNaija. She's invested in that friendship

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 12:19am On Sep 12, 2023
aremubabs:
Please, who are those up for possible eviction?
Mercy
Ceec
Ilebaye
Alex
Adekunle
Neo
Whitemoney
Sholzy the fake housemate

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:19am On Sep 12, 2023
I’m sensing a disqualification this week..
Y’all pray for ur faves..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by KingNaismith(m): 12:33am On Sep 12, 2023
Omo the way I dey take like baye as she sitdown quite hmm...

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:37am On Sep 12, 2023
Cee-C is pained that Cross did not pick her for BFF

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 12:56am On Sep 12, 2023
Doyin rooting for ilebaye,Adekunle,mercy,Ceec and soma...
No Alex aka Black mamba✌️

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 1:08am On Sep 12, 2023
Gbadoboy:

She nominated Neo after every thing Neo do for am last Saturday to help am keep body and soul. She is wicked.
He nominated her last week.

Let him stand and feel the heat too

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 1:36am On Sep 12, 2023
Baye dey fear seriously say dem go evict am.

E be like say her mammy water don come back again.

Baby girl no go cast everything. Relax, you will be here till the last day.

And you are effing winning the money

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eepeepook: 1:41am On Sep 12, 2023
Gafferde:
Doyin;

"Nigerians disappointed me, if anyone should still be in that game, I should be there. I'm a reality TV gold, I'm very vocal and those are the type of persons you need on that show and to be very honest, there's no other person like me in that house.They're all very sne@ky, nobody really has balls. I have a lot of balls so I should be there but Nigerians disappointed me"

Tinubu’s government is already touching her. Make she dey play.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 1:41am On Sep 12, 2023
Pere loosing the hair Baye made for him todayundecided Even the housemates agreed he should have waited for at least two days. I wonder how Baye would react grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 1:42am On Sep 12, 2023
Gafferde:
Doyin;

"Nigerians disappointed me, if anyone should still be in that game, I should be there. I'm a reality TV gold, I'm very vocal and those are the type of persons you need on that show and to be very honest, there's no other person like me in that house.They're all very sne@ky, nobody really has balls. I have a lot of balls so I should be there but Nigerians disappointed me"

If this one knows the number of ex-housemates that want to beat the flipping hell out of her she'll just lay low. Pathologically ugly thing on the inside and outside.Balls ko, scrotum ni!😠

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eepeepook: 1:45am On Sep 12, 2023
Amya:
Angel's switch in this game is the biggest I've seen in the history of big brother.

The babe went from acting like they forced her to come to house and almost asking for voluntary exit to becoming a major schemer in the game. I never saw that shift coming

She said Mercy literally begged her to come to house. She also said that no nigga in the house was worth her time as none of them could give her 20M for business. She called them broke boys and ridiculing them at every turn. This is the same babe that has been with Soma in a ship for weeks, using the L word liberally and not caring that Soma is not necessary rich. It could be all be a game though,

Her switch still has my head spinning.

The way she's also scrambling to control the votes while annoying to watch is international level gameplay.

I'm impressed.
Adaptation is a superpower, no? After seven weeks in the house, everyone sees themselves as potential winners. Make them enter final week first. If a top ten is planned for this season, all ten finalists will walk with chips on their shoulders, believing they’ve won already.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBiGGEST(m): 1:47am On Sep 12, 2023
Here’s my own prediction ilebaye and Adekunle will top the poll.

Whitemoney may have higher vote than Alex.

Hence line up;
Ilebaye or Adekunle

Ceec
Mercy
White
Alex
Neo

No mind my Smirnoff induced list grin
Islanders keep voting Adekunle pls ooo God nor go shame us😂

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eepeepook: 1:49am On Sep 12, 2023
Geezeem, send me urgent 2k.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eepeepook: 1:55am On Sep 12, 2023
SmileAndSeek:
Hey Deelights, don't leave Adekunle hangin'! 😄 Dodoyen would be devastated if her crush didn't make it on Sunday! 🙊❤️ Sending lots of love from me to Doyin... 😘💕
Crush wey she no follow talk throughout the season. Is that one crush?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 2:05am On Sep 12, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Majority of d ex hms are now rooting 4 Baye....
Wen you are big you are big

VOTE ILEBAYE

Which of them exactly?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 2:22am On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
I believe we all know too well not to vote past winners, it's not a wise thing to do.

Why exactly? You make it seem like it's a sacrilege
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 2:43am On Sep 12, 2023
ISLANDERS EVERY LOVER OF THE TRUTH FIRE ON WE ARE CRASHING THAT POLL🔥🔥🔥🔥 ALL WINNERS TOPPED THE TALKING POINTS WEEKLY AND NO UNDESERVING WINNER WILL TAKE THE 120M😁😁😁😁 ADEKUNLE×120M🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:59am On Sep 12, 2023
Eeghe:
Geezeem every thing you said about Kunle’s support is true…the hidden reason he has traction here
Of course not everyone is involved in the scam…but we know, lol!
Call me tribalist, I don’t kyar
🤷🏾‍♀️
Stop employing subtleness in displaying this tribalism, nau undecided. Own that shii with your chest. Ain't nobody going to arrest you. LoL. smiley

PS:
It doesn't matter the number of arse lickers or supporters who are likely to come on this mention to attempt to drag me for making this comment. This tribalism narrative on BBN is just irritating jare. This ain't politics, jare keep it away from the show. You might actually inwardly be the one being somewhat tribalistic...you know...But thinking it's rather Adekunle's supporters who are doing that. Well, apart from the fact that you were supporting a girl (I'm glad she's out...hehe) who's from the same tribe as Deks. So the bigotry could be half-baked still. However, this doesn't exonerate you, oh...
Let the truth be spoken at all times on these BBN streets, irrespective of our BBN emotions, and/or whoever it is we look up to (as in the case of some Nairalanders)

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by masqot(m): 4:07am On Sep 12, 2023
Gafferde:
Doyin;

Balls ko, blomblom ni. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Is talking from every sides of the mouth like parrot 🦜 without being tactful a definition being vocal? Dey whine yourself.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 4:39am On Sep 12, 2023
MrBiGGEST:
Here’s my own prediction ilebaye and Adekunle will top the poll.

Whitemoney may have higher vote than Alex.

Hence line up;
Ilebaye or Adekunle

Ceec
Mercy
White
Alex
Neo

No mind my Smirnoff induced list grin
Islanders keep voting Adekunle pls ooo God nor go shame us😂

If they are evicting 3 hms, it's likely baba selense is going home oo. grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:50am On Sep 12, 2023
mayor1814:

If they are evicting 3 hms, it's likely baba selense is going home oo. grin
Lol as things stand now , he's going home even if just two people are leaving 😁😁😁

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 5:05am On Sep 12, 2023
Andrewbaba vote for Adekunle abeg
andrewbaba44:

i don’t hate whitemoney trust me ,just wanna yab him a little

I voted him last week also

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 5:09am On Sep 12, 2023
Even Monyest sef Dey beg😂😂😂😂
moneyest:
VOTE WHITEMONEY

Lovers & Friends of White money

Pour in the votes for WHITEMONEY

It's been a while you enjoyed premium bouquet. Kindly upgrade your subscriptions and vote WHITEMONEY

You won't regret it I promise cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 5:30am On Sep 12, 2023
Men mount , we mueve

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:31am On Sep 12, 2023
Gafferde:
Doyin;

Doyin, will you keep quiet, quiet, quiet!

She was so annoying to watch on my TV screen.
Good God...glad she's out.

Doyin o, it's not by having big balls or whatever. It's by your Nigerians having a soft spot for you. It's by you working the nerves of the viewers in the right way, even if it's by being crafty or fake grin
Just be subtle enough not to get caught before you go far into the game, just like that housemate called... lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:34am On Sep 12, 2023
Olodo24:
Maria may just be Mercy's only real friend from BBNaija. She's invested in that friendship
Yeah...
Birds of a feather...same ministry, minor difference... expected.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:51am On Sep 12, 2023
Gafferde:
Doyin;

Now we know why she went around goading people at every opportunity with her ‘sharp mouth’. She thought that was the only content and character needed to be successful on reality TV 😆
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 6:01am On Sep 12, 2023
Bayetribes you guys shouldn't relax abeg ooo. Let's go harder this time. We have the capacity to crash this poll. God no go shame our tribes cry embarassed

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2768) (2769) (2770) (2771) (2772) (2773) (2774) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.