Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2804) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1472350 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2801) (2802) (2803) (2804) (2805) (2806) (2807) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2023
Aguwanyi:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..
But na true..Stanship dey blind person true true..

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2023
Dynamicboss:

Islanders, the shame will be much if they see Adekunle’s %. It's grabbing things now from viewing centre and I have done justice. Let's do the same abeg
If you need support, we can provide
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
I laugh in confidence!
Who dash amerigbo aka agama Lizard confidence?
She lacks confidence in herself that’s why she’s now a walking plastic!
She’s not even up to 40,yet she looks like a scarecrow due to the toxins she injected into her face!
I’m sure she’ll look like Nkiru Anumudu when she clocks 50!
Tueh!
She can’t even trend without attaching herself to a man.No wonder she had to stick to a pot bellied bleached gay just for highlights that is not highlighting!
Lmao!😂😂😂😂😂
Baye is far from dumb and you know it!
Na jealousy just dey worry you!😂😂🤣

I see violence comrade

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2023
Dey call Baye dumb....But she hasd second highest winning in d house behind Adekunle.......
She won d only individual task alongside Neo....

Pik anoda narrative haters ...dis one no enter

19 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2023
[quote author=Geezeem post=125755026][/quote]

Gini!!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2023
The MAC gals standing together......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2023
fitzmayowa:
A week with a very strong line up rather than vote your fave I see peeps here fighting and throwing tantrums here about who peeps choose to support or how dumb or intelligent an HM is to win or not win....

Rather than focus your energy on voting, peep begin to wail continuously, well Sunday is not far and Ebuka will sure throw your fave out like a thief in the night, while everyone laughs at the Sunday night wailing......

All these talk dey tire me

Do you vote every second ??

I’ve given 34k votes today and I come here to gist and unwind before going to resume ?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2023
Well if Sunday comes and all these gals standing together right now survives on Sunday peace no go dey the house o......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2023
Lauryn41:

I’ve given 34k votes today and I come here to gist and unwind before going to resume ?

Go through the pages and see crazy comments and fights, the line up is crazy where none of those up are not sure of surviving, the 34k vote last week might do it, but that same 34k this week might just be a drop based on the line up, rather than spend time fighting over irrelevant things as to why people support who they support here, they should channel that energy into campaigning and convincing peeps to vote for their fave so they can get to survive....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2023
MercyStan:

It has a lot to do with smartness and knowing how to play the game.

But I don't expect you to understand this.

Nah because dem disqualify tacha she win grin grin grin grin

After tacha rubbish mercy's body image on live television. She garnered sympathy votes from the whole world grin grin

Only for tacha to be disqualified for the hair touching. Even though mercy provoked her

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 9:39pm On Sep 12, 2023
Bennytwin:
Baye fans and stanning sha.

You borrowed someone's stuff,why not return it to her in hand.

Nope.

You kept it where it was open to the elements and it congealed.

The least you could do was apologize and tell the person you are sorry for misplacing it.

But her fans will say you will buy more for her.

Issorite.

Baye constantly poking housemates and claiming innocent. Same thing she did to whitemoney. It is well.
She's not deliberate but somewhat emotionally careless. Adolescents like Illebaye are in their last stages of attaining full adulthood and can hardly mingle on the same pedestal with older adults like Ceec, Mercy etc without faults. She's quite naturally prone to a lot of mistakes so please forgive her.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2023
DGOODLYF:
🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️

Vote Ilebaye
Na so!!!🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2023
Bush girl mercy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2023
Alex needs to go and wash her head

She have won only 2 task since the past 8weeks.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2023
kowema:

I see violence comrade
Lol 😂
I have been restraining myself from dragging Cece and mercy but their fans don’t have sense!grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2023
I am enjoying this travell beta round of games Sha.I just realized my brain is still there with general knowledge questions .

I love to learn new things everyday .

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2023
Godoverevery:
Alex needs to go and wash her head

She have won only 2 task since the past 8weeks.

They might need to put snake venom in the mixture to make the soap.....cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
I laugh in confidence!
She’s not even up to 40,yet she looks like a scarecrow due to the toxins she injected into her face!
Tueh!
She can’t even trend without attaching herself to a man.No wonder she had to stick to a pot bellied bleached gay just for highlights that is not highlighting!
Lmao!😂😂😂😂😂
Chisos. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2023
Mercy/Neo/Pere should win this task

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
I laugh in confidence!
Tueh!
Lmao!😂😂😂😂😂
Martin coke concern WM for this argument now

700yrs to you Tati

See as stray bullet hit my fave😭😭
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2023
MamBi:

Hmmmm, life happens oh my darling....

I lost a family member and have been in my feelings for a couple of weeks now....

Surprisingly, even my addiction to BB took a back seat and I have kinda become a sun/mon watcher....

Thank you for asking... kiss

So sorry for your loss, may God comfort you and yours

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2023
fitzmayowa:

They might need to put snake venom in the mixture to make the soap.....cheesy grin cheesy

Haaa........she herself is awear.

She told biggie during her DS last week.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2023
General Pere always winning

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2023
Fairdamsel:
And they did

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2023
Fairdamsel:

They won...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2023
When I saw holy snake in Ade’s team,I knew it was all over..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2023
Lauryn41:

Which kind oppression be this😭😭😭😭
Na only 200 votes I get and I don give WM… n I am one of his strongest voters o

Oya…. Abeg dash us small
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2023
Amya:
Ilebaye getat abeg. who you wan deceive with this fake tears.

Una never see anything
The level of manipulation these guys will unleash on viewers from this week is going to be unprecedented cheesy

I read in previous page that Adekunle is fearful and had expressed his worries in the DS... someone I heard boasting with his fanbase the other day grin

Abeg let the our little brat hustle for her votes...crying ooo, worrying ooo...all join

Interesting times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:04pm On Sep 12, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
I laugh in confidence!
Tueh!
Lmao!😂😂😂😂😂

Are u aware that Whitemoney was once my fave..

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:05pm On Sep 12, 2023
Which kin ugly pic biggie kan give doyin like ds.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by echobazz: 10:05pm On Sep 12, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
I laugh in confidence!
Tueh!
Lmao!😂😂😂😂😂

Kwa Kwa Kwa @the bolded

Your creativity in trolling is second to none.🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2801) (2802) (2803) (2804) (2805) (2806) (2807) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: duduade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.