Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2936) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1492048 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2933) (2934) (2935) (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
Following the thread this week showed nothing significant happened. It was assumed updates would flow after Thursday’s voting. It’s still banter left and right. I’ll be back in three hours during the party. I may skip tonight because nothing interesting can take place this late into the competition.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
endure207:
So wat u r trying to say in essence is dat she has been treated unfairly in other task she has been?? If so dat confirms d theory dat d other housemates don't rate her nd r looking down on her. So u cn agree with me dat dre is no form of pity cards game being played by ilebaye, as a matter of fact she is actually a victim 🤣🤣🤣, mehn I suppose study law for skul sha, see as I analyze d case 🤣🤣🤣
God bless you my dear!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 7:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
ultraviolet27:

Groovy Over Soma for Top Fine Guys!!! You dey Cap Sha.

Write ur list. I want to check sumtin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

To be honest imagine fans of virtually any other housemate.

Name any housemate let us compare entertainment value.

That is how they wanted to run agenda that Baye does not offer much in task, but when you bring stat perhaps na only kunle better pass am.

Yeye dey smell
Lmao!😂😂😂
They said Baye brings nothing to the table but see how she’s winning tasks up and down while their faves look at her with so much envy!
Now they’re searching for entertainment when they don’t even find their faves entertaining!!!
😂😂😂😂

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 7:39pm On Sep 16, 2023
mayor1814:

Write ur list. I want to check sumtin

Truth be told, your list needs to be reviewed. Any list that has Adekunle ahead of Soma or Groovy(Prince is also missing) is a supplementary list!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 7:39pm On Sep 16, 2023
Frank65:

Year in year out, you keep whining about potential winners not providing entertainment just to try and prove to us that you are not a bandwagoner.

If you say Ilebaye has not provided entertainment, please tell us the housemate currently in the house that is providing your own type of entertainment. After that, please also list the highlights that person has had on the show so that we can compare if that housemate has had content/highlights/talking points more than Ilebaye

By the way, entertainment is subjective. What you find interesting might not be what I find interesting. So dead this entertainment talk. At the end of the day, the person that wins BBNaija is who the viewers can relate more with their personality or game.

Wise one!.
I dedicate this Four cousins to your wisdom.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2023
DGOODLYF:
still even with her 2 strikes she is still get more highlights, more talking point, more content pass d other hms put 2geda
Very true!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2023
Nhazeru:
Gbam!!
You are saying gbam and you Dy support ilebaye

If we are to go by that statement Ceec, Doyin, Adekunle or Ike deserves to win the show but Nigerians will always be Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lovecars501(m): 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
You are saying gbam and you Dy support ilebaye

If we are to go by that statement Ceec, Doyin, Adekunle or Ike deserves to win the show but Nigerians will always be Nigerians
This show has being going on for how many months now?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Ebuka and Multichoice are the only ones that can reveal any result all sauces are combination and permutation, make e no go shock una on Sunday when Neo tops the poll......
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2023
Whitemoney you are spitting fire

Only personality viewers resonate with wins reality TV show
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2023
WhiteMoney giving Cross serious advise.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

If you call it grace, then so be it.

But I hope you agree that the dynamics of that season was what gave Phyna her projected win to her eventually becoming winner.

The hoh game that never favoured trenches meant that it eventually swayed viewers into wanting someone from the trenches to win the show, and was why the final leg was between sleepy-head Bush baby and razz Phyna instead of between enigmatic people like Hermes, Adekunle, or Beautiful Bella

Bella with a voice deeper than that of Portable and a permanent stinkface/scowl, beautiful? Nawao!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2023
I have been seeing Entertainment everywhere on this thread, this begs the question on a Reality show what is Entertainment to you

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
Neo's bumbum for scatter internet if he had clout like Kabiyesi Ade cheesy sorry for him!
Meanwhile run to Kanayo O Kanayo IG page and have a good laugh he has finished some of ur olodo faves cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
Congratulations Ade, Baye, Venita and Alex

Ade and Baye always winning together

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
Congrat team waw

Adekunle, baye,venita, Alex

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
Deks, IIebaye, Venita and Alex wins it......

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
Anoda win for our Genz baddie🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️
Congratulations

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
Another win for my baby girl
My Gen Z Bhadie
My Smart investor
My Gen Z mathematician.

Congratulations team WAW effects.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
DOptical:

No be Adekunle be that? Why dem give am Caucasian hair?
I know na, I just want press neck grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
Adekunle and illebaye keeps on winning

Congratulations to you both

Taskunle always on the beat

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
Another win..

Ilebayeeeeeee.......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
Who else saw Neo Na.ked ?

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
fitzmayowa:
I have been seeing Entertainment everywhere on this thread, this begs the question on a Reality show what is Entertainment to you

Scheming and throwing peoples clothes into a toilet

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kabiyesi Ade always leading his team to victory🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
All the housemates will be praying to be with him cheesy Congratulations The Show Himself🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
QueenSindel:
Neo's bumbum for scatter internet if he had clout like Kabiyesi Ade cheesy sorry for him!
Meanwhile run to Kanayo O Kanayo IG page and have a good laugh he has finished some of ur olodo faves cheesy cheesy cheesy
The bum bum looks fresh though 🤭😁

Eating out a man that is neat is one of the most delicious things on earth.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Lmao!😂😂😂
They said Baye brings nothing to the table but see how she’s winning tasks up and down while their faves look at her with so much envy!
Now they’re searching for entertainment when they don’t even find their faves entertaining!!!
😂😂😂😂

Nobody even remembers their fave in that house

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
Who was Nigeria's first President
Alex: Olusegun Obasanjo
Correct: Nnamdi Azikiwe

We could have forgiven Alex for this, knowing she's young.

However, right from primary 5/6 we started learning current affairs and there's a book back then that showed all past Civilian and Military Heads of State.

Hence, she had no excuse to not know this

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
Una papa don win 🏆 again
Congratulations 🎉 Taskunleashed...The 🐐 of task
Congratulations 🎉 Ilebaby too... Our spicy Atarodo 😘
Congratulations Alex n Vennybaby too...

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
Threebear:

The bum bum looks fresh though 🤭😁

Eating out a man that is neat is one of the most delicious things on earth.
Yes even if his plans to trend failed atleast his bumbum looks way fresher and eatable than segun's cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
Congratulations Baye

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2933) (2934) (2935) (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.