Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2986) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1470321 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2983) (2984) (2985) (2986) (2987) (2988) (2989) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
Cross and the Boyz go carry IIebaye for mind this week......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
Nhazeru:
I would have been so mad at Baye if she gave out her coins to that snake called Cross

Somebody that stood and watch while they planned to disqualify her, called her a mouse, nominated her several times, badmouthed her on several occasions is now coming back to request for help. May Thunder fire that Cross and his desperation!! Nonsense
This same Cross didn’t pick her as bff and he wanted her coins!
Thank God she didn’t give it to him!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I thought he already had 2 strikes but I was wrong 😂🤦‍♀️
haha
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
Eeghe:

Baye was dangling power like Damocles over across
I am so glad she didn’t give it to him

Why should she give him

Can your Cross do that for her?

Imagine giving Cross of all people that doesn't know the meaning of loyalty.

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
Dark energy Baye
Jesu
Thank God Cross’ own intuition made him have a plan B ooo, and know Baye would run him street🗣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
Nhazeru:
I would have been so mad at Baye if she gave out her coins to that snake called Cross

Somebody that stood and watch while they planned to disqualify her, called her a mouse, nominated her several times, badmouthed her on several occasions is now coming back to request for help. May Thunder fire that Cross and his desperation!! Nonsense

Alex provided the balance for him to get to finale while Alex herself is not even sure of surviving today.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ilebaye didn't wrong cross jare I would have been mad at her if she gave him shishi!

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:

This same Cross didn’t pick her as bff and he wanted her coins!
Thank God she didn’t give it to him!

It's going to be a very long week for her as Cross will be snapping at her now since he didn't get what he wants from her......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
Alex tell him
Cross must learn to not toy with women in his ashawoing ways

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
carammel:
Alex and Angel gave Cross coins and that’s how he got an almost complete monie aside the one Biggie owes Omashola and Neo.

Angel didn't give him anything.

It was Alex that gave the remaining balance. It was part of Prince money that he gave to her before leaving.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
Godoverevery:

I can only believe if you didn't grow up with younger siblings but if you did my dear the lies Is for the birds.

My brother nothing concern me with you believing or not, I don’t know you and may never know you . I have nothing to prove to you.
I only answered you based on how calmly you asked initially.

It’s however unfortunate that some of you do not know there are people who are well brought up, there are people who have self-control, physical restraints and above all too big to behave in a certain type of way😁😁.
You believe people living their normal life is not real.
E go be egbon or aburo.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
Alex d mamba sold d women out.....shes truly a snake

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
QueenSindel:
Ilebaye didn't wrong cross jare I would have been mad at her if she gave him shishi!

She honestly didn’t …
I am just glad Cross’ grace didn’t come from her
I gave her a halo she doesn’t have (I always knew though)
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
Angel is pained

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
Avedonn:

It was Alex that gave the remaining balance. It was part of Prince money that he gave to her before leaving.
Didn’t he mention Angel and Alex in the diary room as those that gave him?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
Cross says Alex you did this for me
Alex Says it's prince that did it for you because it's Prince's coin she gave him
She says prince will kill her 😂😀

Cross says he hopes Alex doesn't go
Aww Alex says if she goes home then cross is taking her place in the finals
Let him see it like that
Seems like Alex feels like she's going home.

Cross says his mind told him that go and hustle this thing
Ilebaye is going to run you street
Alex says ilebaye smart. Very calculated and she admires that.
Cross says ilebaye didn't want to sell the coins she wanted to collect a favour from him
Alex says she doesn't know how to ask people for anything and she won't ask cross for a favor

Alex don't be stupid better ask cross not to tell these guys to nominate you if you survive.
Alex really feels like she'll go home

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
Eeghe:
Alex tell him
Cross must learn to not toy with women in his ashawoing ways
I hope he listens.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:

It's going to be a very long week for her as Cross will be snapping at her now since he didn't get what he wants from her......
She’ll avoid him 😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
DGOODLYF:

Women supporting women in the mud, they just gave a ladies spot to Cross for free......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
Nhazeru:

Why should she give him

Can your Cross do that for her?

Imagine giving Cross of all people that doesn't know the meaning of loyalty.

Yes you are right
I am just glad his grace didn’t come from her…simple
Imagine being indebted to a clashing energy😭
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
Angel is so angry
She really wanted to put cross up
Last week cross was hoh
This week he bought immunity
He keeps slithering out of her grasp😂

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
See Cross. Fool. Saying that CeeC wants to win the show. But If he goes to finals, CeeC doesn't know if she stands a chance. Big foolish drunkard.
And black mamba was amazed "the way u guys reason this thing eh"

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
Cross is being objective, yes, HRM CeeC has a higher chance.

This is a win for Ilebaye. All thanks to Alex.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
Avedonn:

It's like cross mentioned Angel , except if he made a mistake and corrected it.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
Alex even adviced cross that he should treat women better.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
QueenSindel:
But Baye acted stupid. She started the whole thing for cross. She was the first to offer cross coins and even said she’ll talk to Neo to give cross.. only to be start acting confused at the end..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
E better make dem no cancel Baye's strikes so that she would be very conscious of her moves

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
Froshloaded:
Angel is pained
Yes even me, I hate the idea of selling the spot and Unfutunatly to someone that have never been up.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
Froshloaded:
Angel is pained

It is tickling me silly

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
Amillionnn:
Nobody finish work for baye. Baye has always had a mind of her own. She’s the person that agrees with you and goes on to do whatever she wants to do.

From hee body language when cross told hee biggie was calling her to verify that she had given him her coins, one could tell she did not plan to give him her coins.

I saw it right from when they were in the garden grin.

She knew that the guys not nominating her would still not save her from immunity. Especially when the guys hinted that Mercy would put her up.

They did not have a good deal for her. But it was good that Cross was able to source the coins from elsewhere.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
Cross has always said that he doesn’t want Baye in the finals and I’m very happy that she wasn’t instrumental in him being being a finalist

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
DGOODLYF:
and she's there admonishing cross for hurting women. That if "girls plan for u eh, u go fail or fall or what?" Sellout.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2983) (2984) (2985) (2986) (2987) (2988) (2989) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.