Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1463468 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
If Neo can’t dance properly, it’s confirmed that the space is too small. They should use the arena next time.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2023
See Doyin dey open 32 for Kidd. She doesn't know Kidd🤣 I no wan hear victim play 🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2023
ChristoBam:

Everyone don link up with each other before house. Reason this all-stars might not end up giving is what we expected.
It's because BBN recruits same circle of friends every year. If they all aren't a circle, we would have been getting premium content. Imagine housemates from Pepper Dem being friends with the ones from Lockdown, SYE, Level Up and even the ones before Pepper Dem. It's not even as if they got connected through the show, them sabi each other for street finish. Nengi, Erica, Mercy and Maria were all friends. The selection process is one thing I dislike about BBN.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2023
These guys are no longer hungry for fame, they don’t put effort into entertaining us whether during task or party. The combination of Prince, Praise and Neo was always a delight to behold on the dance floor, has Neo lost his mojo? Alex and Mercy ?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
Neo is just going from woman to woman
From Alex to Uriel to princess
He wants to take over from Adekunle
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
meobizy:
One thing I like about Pere is he can stay in one position and dance the night away. No time for any idiot with a vagina to spoil his night. Him and Chizzy have my respect.
U Gerrit

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
Big brother please use the arena next time
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
Geezeem:

cheesy cheesy
Leave my boy abeg

😔😔
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
Dsimmer:

Frood isn't richer than Mercy. He's just flamboyant. What he he's running is a club which is affiliated to Cubana and probably to Mercy since Mercy always says Frood is her business partner. He's not even the only sole owner. I think it was even Mercy that got him introduced to Cubana after the bbnaija finale, considering he was always following Mercy from bumper to bumper despite the fact that he and Mercy weren't even in good terms before the finale but when he heard it was Cubana who sponsored Mercy's sms votes, he started following Mercy everywhere and eventually to Cubana's house where he was given money, alongside Mercy. That was where he met Cubana. I would even say he upstaged Ike in some way because it was Ike who was Mercy's lover at the time and should have been the one following Mercy everywhere, not Frood who wasn't even in good term with Mercy before the finale. No one knew what he could have told Mercy or Cubana, considering he wasn't even in good terms with Ike and I know Frood has got sneaky tongue.

Anyway, what Cubana priest is doing for Cubana is what Frood is doing for Cubana with the club. That is club/Party life while arranging girls for guests at the club. I think Ike is also into it but doesn't really have much sponsors like Frood with Cubana and Cubana men. Didn't Angel say he insulted Frood and his guests at the club last year?

That being said, I believe all housemates are equal on the show however be ready to collect if you run your mouth. You can't tell anyone how to react after insulting them. That was the case of Tbaj and Baye.

Lol, you're wrong. Cubana Chief Priest supported Mercy while OBI Cubana supported Frodd and also sent for him, Mercy didn't introduce nada, she even had to give Chief Priest some distance, possibly based on rumours that he wanted to get with her.

Obi also probably saw a hustler in Frodd, and he didn't disappoint. The Cubana circle is actually a very wide network of Igbo/Anambra/Onitsha guys spread across Lagos,Abuja and the East, anyone of the people there could have been the ones to put Frodd on. Ike had absolutely nothing to do with it, he instead rolled with the likes of Magnito all over the Island and his liquor business partnership was with Neo.

If i was a much younger housemate from Level Up or in the shoes of Soma or Neo, i would package myself and move correctly like Adekunle is doing, that way nobody will even see you to insult. This is an All Stars seasons, by some stars are obviously shining brighter than others. Venita and Tolani were wrong for treating Ilebaye how they did sha.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by quivah(f): 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2023
Alex is no longer the life of the parte

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
Alex, soma, neo, princess and Cross are dancing but party room is small
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
Alex is such a huge disappointment on the dance floor

... time menh!

This time during her first outing, she is sweating lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
The party will lighten up in the next thirty minutes. It takes an hour for alcohol to hit the housemates proper. I like Whitemoney’s attire. He looks flashy from the front but plain from behind.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
Princess, so much for Bitto made me leave early.
I’m sure Bitto would have done better if he was the one invited for a second chance.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
Mercy and Adekunle are still together dancing??

Since?
No wonder I haven't seen Adekunle going from woman to woman

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
Olodo24:
half a billion? Frodd is that rich? He's not hungry, but I don't think he has that much. Besides, we still dunno how to calculate net worth in this country. All these bloggers do when it's to net worth assessment is to look at the cars they drive and social media ratings. They even hype the net worths of top celebs just to be in their good books

Lol, Frodd has money, but too many things in Nigeria are fronts, that's why i'm not moved with things on the gram. For example, Cross has stupid amounts of money, but that's because he's a Mikano boy. If Atiku had won, Cross won't even see space to return to BBNaija, why do you think he rejected 40m from Crosskay and Crossgel shippers?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by investorajayi: 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
Useless BBN party, everybody just de form boss.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
Why are they all cramped up.so big brother doesn't know this will be too small for 20 people, with the overly dark ambience in the room making it more awkward? Come on multichoice!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
not biggie going on commercial break during live party again. what arrant nonsense
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
damiviolet:
JB money
Real girl hot shit!grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
They brought this chick back for the Orijin advert? I remember when she killed it for the Heritage advert. I ran through her YouTube page for more.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by manneger2: 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ike always going near mercy 😉

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2023
Damn. Really missed Bb9ja parties
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2023
thatigboman:
not biggie going on commercial break during live party again. what arrant nonsense

The advert is more interesting than that party
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
Godoverevery:

So frodd has made more money than invictus obi or hushpuppi?? Even if invictus was popular 20yr ago frodd never smell hin kind of money and he made it from yahoo same has hushpuppi.

Only a dumb ass will say yahoo money nah small money......most of the ballers your frodd have been hyping and hailing since he enter that house are civil servant abi??

Frodd is a game boy......only a retard doesn't know that.

See how you're proudly displaying your stupidity! Did i say Frodd has more money than them or that he's not really close to these people?

Apart from hacking, how much does Yahoo pay? See how you're defending nonsense shamelessly.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Lol, Frodd has money, but too many things in Nigeria are fronts, that's why i'm not moved with things on the gram. For example, Cross has stupid amounts of money, but that's because he's a Mikano boy. If Atiku had won, Cross won't even see space to return to BBNaija, why do you think he rejected 40m from Crosskay and Crossgel shippers?
40m. Stop capping rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ekitibiased(m): 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2023

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
Cross' energy is unmatched on the dance floor.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
Yesso, the party is now partying cool
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
The gbedu don dey enter body

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
Cross don off shirt.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
Make Biggie sha bring new housemates tomorrow.

Make some be riders. I want the house on fire.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.