Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3013) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1493746 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3010) (3011) (3012) (3013) (3014) (3015) (3016) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2023
I had a dream last week...Wm
I dreamt i was...Frodd
I had a dream...

Everyone is having a dream...Okies.

Who else heard when WM was telling one of the male housemates to assist him pack his remaining stuff or something like that.
Why leave somethings unpacked or behind, if you really knew you were going home today, based off of the dream...

Hmm... Everyone is a dreamer.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SilentBang(m): 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
There is definitely going to be one more eviction atleast... its still sunrise.

please who else is going ?

Hope Pere & Alex re save.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
Reussite:
2 more evictions & we are set for the penultimate week😊
just 1 more.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
Reussite:
2 more evictions & we are set for the penultimate week😊
Yes

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Fairdamsel your guy has been evicted, good luck to him outside the house.....

Thanks dear

He is a made star and will do great
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by oyaskii(m): 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
Mercy no even reason that Venita yarns. She is still visibly shaken by that WM eviction 😩😩

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ego ocha Bili Bili.. they said 😂😂😂

Payback time for wetin white fans do us for 2022 thread 😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
Dynamicboss:
The thing pain Omatshola/sholzy. He never expected it
are you aware Sholzy is a fake housemate and he was fully aware he was leaving today??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
Dynamicboss:
EGO OCHA BILLI BILLI cheesy grin

Cc: Moneyest and fairdamsel

The one and only

Our otamiemie master

The world awaits him to conquer😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
I like ebuka for calling out venitas cowardice concerning Mercy

She's quick to attack everyone else when she's wronged but when it comes to mercy. She go dey act like cold akamu

It's obvious she has benefitted and maybe still benefitting from mercy which is why she's mellow

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
igasiboy98:
Ego ocha Bili Bili.. they said 😂😂😂

Payback time for wetin white fans do us for 2022 thread 😂😂

Lmao

U go cry tire

Once a winner, always a winner

Better work Dey wait for am outside
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
lokoloko84:
Rubbish! Buying immunity just to reach finals while others are really working hard to be finalists both in and outside the house.
Thunder will fire anyone on this thread who talks negatively about the current political space including the politicians in this country.
I personally will scatter this thread if anyone should try that.
An open display of blatant corruption.

Who is working hard to be a finalist inside the house? How are they working hard to be finalists inside the house? What is the exceptional thing anybody inside that house has done to earn finalist?

The only people working hard are the fans outside that are using their hard earned money to vote for people that should have been established stars. Some of those housemates came in with fans, even if they committed murder in the house, nothing will change.

Nobody is working extra hard for anything abeg. People have been awful to others and garnered fans from being awful, some have provided little to no entertainment, but still have fans.

There is nothing extraordinary being done by any housemate to have "earned" the finale spot. Na just who get grace or favour and Cross earned his spot. He had a good rapport with housemates to help him escape the first two general nominations, worked hard to win the Head of House, and by extension, immunity, and finally, worked and negotiated hard enough to win Immunity to the finale

Only Housemate in BBNaija History to have NEVER BEEN NOMINATED FOR EVICTION IN TWO SEASONS. You think it is beans? Why your own fave no work for am?

You think working for a spot is only by having fanbase? The efforts of the housemate inside the house too is part of working for your spot.

Dey there dey play. He no thief position, he worked for it.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
Still hoping for Amauche eviction 🙏🙏🙏

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
Mercy should have gone for RHOL, she fits them die. This her 2nd return to BBN no follow at all

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
Altrarecords:

She's quick to attack everyone else when she's wronged but when it comes to mercy. She go dey act like cold akamu

It's obvious she has benefitted and maybe still benefitting from mercy which is why she's mellow

Ebuka did a good job calling her out......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
Sholzy look fresher since he entered the house.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
Giel:
Why did Alex and Mercy dress like they are ready to go home?

🤣🤣🤣

Chai my Alex no just get faith at all

My babe done give up already 🤣

Mercy never wear her ready to go home outfit. She even told big brother. Na that one she say she go wear on the last day

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
Altrarecords:

Mercy didn't wrong venita.....mercy only lied to her about ade PMP.

She would be foolish to attack mercy over that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
Twoclans:

The street is speaking for someone else.
And who's that
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
kowema:
The money no White again, the money don baff Dudu Osun black soap🤣🤣🤣

Critically think of your life and be truthful if you even have 1/5th of WM’s achievements

No Dey too show your self for faceless forum😊😊

WM we know…. Who u be again?😁😁

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
Omashola get insult for mouth! Ahhhhhhhhh

Who looks like Matilda's principal again?

I just remembered the Matilda movie sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ukaface(f): 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
I will miss Sholzy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Opemipo011: 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
At least omashola got what he wanted. grin. he begged biggie during his diary session that any day he wants to evict him should be on a Sunday so that he can come up on stage and feel the crowd..
That biggie should not evict him through the back door same way they came

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
Tension don even make me forget about miss vick🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
Even shola get highlights pass some ex housemates
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
Stop forcing this boring miss vee,down our throats

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
This Mz Vick segment, is it necessary? I wish it can be scrapped

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ebuka leave Ms Vick and go kick out 2 more hms

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
This is one disadvantage of having arisers as fans.
They end up regretting who they chose, take a look at Whitemoney and Phyna. They never stick around after the show.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
Wetin concern us with missvick.

Ebuka abeg don't kill us,go and evict.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
jenifer007:

You know his fans voted massively for Queen just to kick Maria out cos she refused to ship with WM
I remember. But I don't blame Whitemoney or useless queen's fans for voting queen. I blamed myself because I had enough votes to save Maria and she had many twitter supporters. I was just saving my votes for Maria final.
And ebuka didn't have any reason to evict Maria. Hut he came on stage on military fatigue shouting "biggest upset in africa". That eviction humbled me
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
Altrarecords:

They are close friends, it will be foolish of them to confront each other on live Tv, their friendship should come first no matter what.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3010) (3011) (3012) (3013) (3014) (3015) (3016) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.