Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3022) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1465148 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3019) (3020) (3021) (3022) (3023) (3024) (3025) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
Chai

My ship oo

My Somlex oo

,💔💔
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
Omo I ran inside the toilet when Ebuka was about to announce the name of the next HM he wanted to evict cos I was scared for my Ade

It was my husband that came to drag me out few minutes later that Ade is safe

Omo I screamed out loud

I need to check my BP tomorrow cos my heartbeat too choke

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
Yoy!!! My babies are safe.. Adekunle and ilebaye....
Tension ooooooo

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ceec strong pass ilebaye u can take this to the bank

19 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
For ceec to be the first to hug Alex and say it was nice getting to know you 🤣🤣

Chaii
Who would have thought 🤣

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by deewhydoski(m): 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
a4turitoroman:
Next week eviction , pere, venita, soma, angel
Na 3 den go evict next week....grand finale must be 6 housemates
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Ilebaye go shock as per how dem no evict am.She was expecting it

She should know by now,that she's strong out there.

Even the remaining housemates suppose see the sign
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBiGGEST(m): 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
Fear is good sometimes 😁
ChristoBam:
Adekunle fans go later talk say him top. But na una fear pass as dem wan mention next to be evicted 😂

You see as Baye and CeeC fans no even shake.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
ChristoBam:
Adekunle fans go later talk say him top. But na una fear pass as dem wan mention next to be evicted 😂

You see as Baye and CeeC fans no even shake.
That fear is normal bro
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
Bennytwin:
All the housemates cant be wrong about one person!!!

Baye the pretender!
I hope a pretender doesnt win this show! But some people can be gullible though, so it is possible.

But I hope not.
You ppl neva learn n dats why shes winning.... constantly calling calling ppl who pik interest in a hms gullible n you want them to unstan her.....continue calling us names

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
MasterSteps:
Ebuka calls Angel out.

Venita is shocked that Angel wrote the letter.

Angel ropes Ilebaye in, says Soma and Ilebaye knew about the letter and she planned on confessing if she was up and about leaving the house.

Angel, you didn't have to mention Ilebaye.

grin grin grin grin. She wanted to give Venita more people to vent on.. grin.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
What a resounding climatic eviction night for me.
E sweet me

18 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
kowema:

Soma is sly, I see through him.
That guy na the male version of Mamba.
He connives with the boys and betrays them to the girls.

Scene 1: The HOH game that Mercy won.
Soma plotted with the boys and sold them to the girls

Scene 2: Soma plotted with the boys to nominate MAC girls and went ahead to go with nominating Sholzy, Ilebaye and Whitemoney.

Scene 3: He made a move that put Venita in the bad light. He knew the truth and kept quiet.

If you must be the devil, use your full chest. Reason I love Ike!.

Who's mamba? Alex? Lol.

Alex is of course self righteous and malicious when angry. She can also be unruly.

I think the reason why her actions often contradict her words is probably due to her self righteousness of course. She hardly agrees with what she wants for herself. For example if she wanted a guy, she wouldn't admit it but would act self righteous over it, even though she might go for him anyway since she's unruly. Lol.

For example, Pere tried to get close to her at the beginning although no one knows Pere's true intentions, considering he schemed against her & Ceec. Alex probably wanted to consider Pere but was rather disguising while she kept saying she wouldn't go close to Pere because of Ceec's anger, considering their previous beef over Tobi however in the background, she was just as angry at Ceec as Ceec was equally angry at her over the whole situation. In the end, Pere wasn't with either of them and she's been angry at him ever since then but she can't pinpoint in particular what Pere did to her since we all know she doesn't know about Pere's plotting against her. If she knows about Pere's plotting against her, of course we won't be asking the question. Anyway, she can't pinpoint. Same way she couldn't pinpoint in particular what Adekunle did to her. Lol.

In double wahala too, she was with Leo at the beginning of course but after Leo left, she wasn't happy after he left of course and kept badmouthing everyone, especially those in ships probably because she wanted to be in one (I did say she looked the happiest while Prince was around. Lol). Eventually, Tobi got close to her and she calmed down of course. She liked Tobi and should have just admitted it to everyone but she rather kept telling Ceec that she only saw Tobi as a friend but her actions stated otherwise. I guess it's the reason why people called her mamba.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
Threebear:
My source is yet to confirm the final results but as at Thursday evening this was the result:
Ilebaye topped

Mercy /Adekunle/ Alex were fighting for third position
At 3 ,4 and 5 respectively.

Whitemoney
Neoenergy
Two bottomites.

I think two real housemates are leaving with Omoshola.

I've been waiting for him to confirm but this was the last thing I got from him .

If any thing changed , no tag me and disgrace your generation 😁

But it's almost a certainty that Whitemoney and Neo are leaving us tonight .

With Alex gone, CeeC would inherit her fans, likewise White money giving fans to Mercy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BadMaster: 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Wait till they show the results today, anyone you see their result today the person can't win the show.....
They only show bottom 3
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
FrankGiel:
the God of Pere 😂😂😂
He doesn't flip or flop

They wanted him disqualified and Doyin got booted out

They wanted him disqualified and Amanda got booted out today

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
Where are my Ogbonge Spartans? We did it! We fucking did it! 🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Wait till they show the results today, anyone you see their result today the person can't win the show.....
I know how the results will turn up.
Just surprised Adekunle fans were shaking.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Originality007: 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
But joke apart someone need to check on white money, cos the guy never still believe he is out oo

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
Threebear:

Oh well 😁
God of mercy...no rest till tomorrow morning...🤣🤣🤣you will milk the last drop of milk from this highlight...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
Rahkman:

Help yourself...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
Geezeem:

Please what's the connection? Been seeing this

WM's fans voted massively for Queen so they can kick Maria out cos she refused to ship with WM

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ebuka: what is this issue with abuser.
Alex: it's irrelevant
Thank you Alex it's irrelevant
Ebuka rest please

He asked again.
My spirit doesn't accept him
He's irrelevant

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
Chinachriss:
Where are those sources peddler? Omo, this week choke oo😄😄😄😄
Give if to threebear on this street, his/her source get salt.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BadMaster: 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
Rahkman:
Of course you would like to believe that

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
Even if Pere fail it make it to the finale,I'm full already

Pere seeing the end of that critin is enough for me already,Lol

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBiGGEST(m): 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
One thing is for sure Adekunle has true fans, asin Islanders really like the guy.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
Angel get ready to be nominated sha except you win HOH or get black envelope
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
My votes for Adekunle no waste.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
davodyguy:

With Alex gone, CeeC would inherit her fans, likewise White money giving fans to Mercy
CeeC inherit Alex fans? 😂😂😂

Una dey muzz me on this thread.

If anyone's inheriting Alex fans, na Baye.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
I like watching Alex dance sha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
Akuko.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3019) (3020) (3021) (3022) (3023) (3024) (3025) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.