Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,132 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1464185 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3145) (3146) (3147) (3148) (3149) (3150) (3151) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 9:43am On Sep 19, 2023
Playerz:

I cannot stop laughing man.
OhBritannia has indeed turned our fan bases to "Commonwealth of Pere".

Baba na so ooh, na beg we dey beg. Assist us in getting Pere to the finals

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Covid19is4real: 9:46am On Sep 19, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

HOH: Ilebaye BFF: Venita, Angel, CeeC and Mercy.
Nominated housemates: Adekunle, Pere, Angel, Soma, Venita
Finalists: Cross (bought immunity) Ilebaye (HOH) CeeC (Black card immunity) Mercy (Escaped nominations);
Thanks so much. Have a blessed day
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 9:46am On Sep 19, 2023
Godoverevery:

For me after airtel 444 advert during Lockdown season.....travelbeta has the best.

There advert last year and this year is the dopest.
I absolutely agree with you.
People really don't see the importance of that travel beta advert.
Each time the advert comes up, my whole body suddenly is filled with goosebumps and i begin to have this belief that nothing is impossible to achieve.
I will recommend that advert to anyone passing through challenges in life.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:46am On Sep 19, 2023
Alheeri:
Adekunle has neva called ilebaye name in d diary room for nomination,the other 4 has done that,at the beginning of the show he defended her nonstop even till now.
Bayetribe voting for angel and pere good luck to u guys😋😋

Lol. That was why I didn't understand why Adekunle's handler posted Baye the last time because I know people who gravitated towards Baye are just as sneaky, ungrateful and vile as Baye because if these people can make everyone the problem on the show and exonerate Baye who had problems with everyone and wouldn't take accountability, they're no different from Baye!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:48am On Sep 19, 2023
Nhazeru:

Where did you get this? Do you work with Deloitte
If you made your calculations a little bit from last weeks results you would know this.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 9:49am On Sep 19, 2023
Islanders keep voting

Ade has only his fans and God

No alliance anywhere

More voting less defending

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:49am On Sep 19, 2023
Islanders are mudding me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:51am On Sep 19, 2023
Godoverevery:

I don't have any issh with any Islanders that wanna asslick opponents fans for vote.

I will brag here everyday and am ready to also have a bet with anyone......ADEKUNLE will dust pere on Sunday.

No matter how strong you are... It's only normal to solicit for votes

Besides, this is not the time to brag
Let Ade survive before you do that

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 9:52am On Sep 19, 2023
dominique:

Almost all the housemates she had issues in the show settled with her and are now cordial with her. Can you say same for your rattlesnake Adekunle who most are avoiding like a plague? Why won't Doyin lay curses on him when she found out that he's the reason her friends suddenly started acting funny towards her. Kayode didn't show everything but we saw Eloswag tell Chomzy that maybe they may have judged Doyin unfairly because the stuffs Adekunle was saying about her were no longer adding up. Even unproblematic Dotun was not spared from his vileness just
because he chose to be friends with Shella couple.

I'm so happy that he reaped the rewards of his handwork by being the most underachieving finalist in BBN history. Shamelessly milked his fans till they publicly called him out on Twitter. You can't be evil and bitter and misfortune will not befall you.

Underarchieving but he has a house,his personal house not rented,not everyone blow their trumpet on social media and
Is it not the same fans that re voting for him or they re rented..
Like he said you re free to believe whatever u read abt him....

Do not forget to vote him if you can✌️

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:52am On Sep 19, 2023
Godoverevery:

Yet she jump for joy anytime in Adekunle team.

Blind hate nah bastard I swear......lol

Your problem is that you are too emotionally and heavily invested on this game for a man.

Anytime somebody points out the truth you claim hate.

For your information, I don't hate Kuku . I am incapable of hating someone I just watched on ordinary TV. For me to hate you, I must have seen you have a one on one interactions with you. I don't go about wasting my hate on a TV character.

Trolling Kuku gives me joy especially when I see you guys cry over my mentions, when I rattle y'all it gives me orgasm. I just enjoy trolling him it's not too difficult to understand

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 19, 2023
safarigirl:

If you're not interested in what I have to say, you jump and pass like a normal human being.

I did not take note of your handle when I wanted to quote because I don't take note of unpopular handles here
, but you dey carry me for mind because you no get wetin you dey reason for life.

Once again, I will quote anybody I want to quote. If a silly irritant I have noted quotes me, I ignore them, because I am loved at home and God forbid I give goats scholarship.

You should try to apply that in your interactions on here. The only narcissist here is you that thinks someone should not quote you, na your papa get Nairaland?

Let me add you to the list of nonentities I have stopped entertaining, every once in a while, one of you pops up to get useless engagements on my head over stuff I no even remember. PaulOti who is not a regular commenter, but has already marked safari girl enough to be regurgitating stale nonsense. You have not said anything of my person that I have not already read from the trolls that came before you. Add tribalist to the list while you're at it.

Na una dey make me feel important by remembering so many things about me.
Just as I expected.
Safarigirl, stop shifting the goal post. You quoted my comment, and this means I cannot jump and pass it like " a normal human being "
Get it? smiley
Save the explanation✋ @ the first emboldened texts. There's no proof to know it's true that you didn't take note of the monker you quoted before quoting it. You have eyes, girl. What are they for?? Tells you that some of you on this space just rush to quote and type without even thinking. You just want to be heard, isn't it. LoL.

At the second emboldened texts. There you go again bringing one's family into the BBN matter, just because you got triggered and angry over being told your opinions you had directed to me weren't received the way you had expected them to have been. Now its " papa " Haha. Only proves what I said about you going about like a freshly beheaded chicken on Sunday afternoon, insulting people's families because of your crush or affiliation with Cross Okonkwo. Shows how you respect your own parents. cheesy
Glad you showcased it yourself.

Hear her..." Pauloti who is not a regular commenter..." By the way it is PaulOtl. There's no ' i '. You have eyes. Unless that was just intentionally misspelled.

So, just because i am not a regular commenter on the thread (this sounds silly BTW) I should not be bold enough to reject a regular commenter's (safarigirl) comment which was directed at me (you quoted me oh)? Like don't you see how narcissistic and egocentric that is? ' Madam Regular Commenter ' grin
' Madam Believe The NL Hype '
' Sister Popular Moniker ' You sound like a broken record with that mindset. If you are what a popular Nairaland moniker should be like, then I don't want to ever become one. That was your goal, maybe. It isn't mine. What does that add to any of us offline? BBN, you do this one sha! grin

Calling those who disagre with your one-sided view " nonentities " speaks volumes of the type of ego you delude yourself with. Wakey wakey, sleep head!

Yes oh, feel free. Add me to the list, biko. Since you like to keep such kinds of lists. cheesy

I only stated that you have a problem with beautiful light skin ladies. That should tell you or anyone with sense that this isn't my first NL account. It's possible that we used to quote ourselves back-to-back in previous BBN seasons... maybe...Since you think you know everything about this commenter. grin
Me, call you a tribalistic person? No, oh. I don't follow the herd, if at all they've called you that(I'm unaware). Not till I am convinced that you are one, will I then label you as one. Stop giving out subtle pity pleas. I didn't call you that, and won't be interested in doing so. You're not that important, trust me. Get off your imaginary high horse, Ma'am.
kiss

I'm done with this. Hopefully, you do not bring me back to revisit this banter or whatever it seems to be. grin

I'll resist the urge to indulge you any further... maybe. grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 9:55am On Sep 19, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

HOH: Ilebaye
BFF: Venita, Angel, CeeC and Mercy.

Nominated housemates:
Adekunle, Pere, Angel, Soma, Venita

Finalists:
Cross (bought immunity)
Ilebaye (HOH)
CeeC (Black card immunity)
Mercy (Escaped nominations);
They didn't bother wasting nominations on Mercy because they believe she won't be evicted anyway .But you see next weeks voting for the winner is gonna be brutal
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 9:57am On Sep 19, 2023
Nhazeru:

Your problem is that you are too emotionally and heavily invested in this game for a man.

Anytime somebody points out the truth you claim hate.

For your information, I don't hate Kuku . I am incapable of hating someone I just watched on ordinary TV. For me to hate you, I must have seen you have a one on one interactions with you. I don't go about wasting my hate on a TV character.

Trolling Kuku gives me joy especially when I see you guys cry over my mentions, when I rattle y'all it gives me orgasm. I just enjoy trolling him it's not too difficult to understand

Please baby, rattle me anyhow, I'm all yours!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 9:57am On Sep 19, 2023
Threebear:
Islanders are mudding me
Lol... What do you expect? Many Bayetribes, Spartans and Mercinaries are rooting for the General, including me. It's only alliance votes that will make Pere top Kunle, otherwise, He's far more popular than the Pere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:00am On Sep 19, 2023
vicdom:

Lol... What do you expect? Many Bayetribes, Spartans and Mercinaries are rooting for the General, including me. It's only alliance votes that will make Pere top Kunle, otherwise, He's far more popular than the Pere.
Relax! Just wanted to ginger them , Adekunle is good 😁

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:00am On Sep 19, 2023
Threebear:
Islanders are mudding me
I don't think threebear is joking oo..
Unathi on Twitter is wailing.

Islanders Adekunle should be the last man standing oo.

I believe he is on top.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:00am On Sep 19, 2023
Playerz:

Currently I'm on the fence.
Angel lost my vote when she put our atarodo up last week. Moreover, I want my vote to count. So, I'm very much interested in seeing how the week evolves before deciding whether to sit it out or throw in a tactical vote. It's important to weigh what will best benefit Illebaye whatever we decide at the end of the day. Thursday is still light years away🤔😁
Angel really messed up and I’m sure she would have still put up Baye if she didn’t win HOH!
Make she getat!
Let’s wait and see…😍

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 10:00am On Sep 19, 2023
Nhazeru:

She apologized and they walked out on her in the middle of the apology, Rejected and rubbished her apology but accepted her bff offer.

Ilebaye is a better human

Look at them gathered around her, hope those bullies didn't occupy the bed and ask her to sleep on the couch?
Especially that Cynthia. She lambasted her in spite of her apology.If she had not won the Hoh , she would definitely have been up no question about that.Has Cynthia herself ever won hoh? Yet she's so cocky like no man's business

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:01am On Sep 19, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Please baby, rattle me anyhow, I'm all yours!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by youngWilly: 10:01am On Sep 19, 2023
Pls vote for soma

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:01am On Sep 19, 2023
Vote Adekunle..
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:01am On Sep 19, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Especially that Cynthia. She lambasted her in spite of her apology.If she had not won the Hoh , she would definitely have been up no question about that.Has Cynthia herself ever won hoh? Yet she's so cocky like no man's business

Too cocky
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:01am On Sep 19, 2023
Bennytwin:

Analyser rest!

Allow us Cee c, mercy, and Adekunle's fans to breathe!!!

Every time, poll this, poll that!
1 hr tweet, 10,000 likes.

Baddie is strong, we hv heard.

Can we rest now?
Why are you intimidated?😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:02am On Sep 19, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Angel really messed up and I’m sure she would have still put up Baye if she didn’t win HOH!
Make she getat!
Let’s wait and see…😍
Angel mess up this season big time.

Mercy go show her pepper.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 19, 2023
Threebear:

All women in general.

One thing about that "lawyer" she'll always choose men over her gender.

I don't know if it's internalized misogyny, but it's scary to see someone that abhors her own gender , with all the essh society put women through, the greatest enemy of a woman is a woman who will always pick men .🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
" Internalized misogyny " shocked
Are you sure you want to still make this heaven that we have been talking about for over 3000 years? For a woman to have internal misogyny...I can't even begin to imagine that. 😅

I'm dead 😂😅

No, but you people should leave me and safarigirl to address this our little e-squabble, jare. It's not that deep.
Before they, or, she would say that I was seeking support to call her out. She could misinterpret it as a gang up.

Let me stand alone.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:02am On Sep 19, 2023
IconicR:
Is it true that ilebaye is Ghanian?

Jesu

I hope we won't be deceived into handing over the money to a coded Ghanian in a naija show

God help us ooo
This one won’t fly so come up with something better!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:03am On Sep 19, 2023
drimzsmoke:

As in, she swallowed her dad. There's no need for DNA testing!!!
I swear!😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by youngWilly: 10:03am On Sep 19, 2023
[quote author=Threebear post=125886482]
Relax! Just wanted to ginger them , Adekunle is good

Ginger somageng also

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 10:04am On Sep 19, 2023
Nhazeru:

He hasn't call her name in the diary room but has slandered her, was even part of the people that rubbished her apology to paint her black in viewers eyes. Pere was the only person that didn't alter or say anything against her during that meeting.

Yesterday during the Hoh , while Pere was encouraging her Kuku was busy discouraging her asking her what is she still doing hanging on to the the board.

Pere might have started out bad in the beginning but showing his sweet side to my Baby is all I need to vote him.

Besides, why are you worried about Kuku? He has armies and Shippers rooting for him. Is Islanders a joke to you

Like I always say, even if Biggie evicts 4 housemates, Kuku will never be among. Keep voting

Nhazeru ooooo kuku wasn't discouraging her,he was joking with her.. u no sabi jokes 😁 also during the apology he dint say anything wrong I knw u don't like kuku shaa.

Make I take ur last statement hold body💃💃

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:04am On Sep 19, 2023
AwkaFinest:

I know the truth hurts.

Even on YouTube and many websites where you have other nationals. Go do a poll there and see how Ilebaye keeps dusting the rest with ease.
Kwa kwa kwa
Why are you intimidating Awon Spartacus na?😂😂
Please don’t give them high blood pressure now o,cos next week will be bloody!!!😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:05am On Sep 19, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Goodluck Patriots!!!!❤️
Goodluck Islanders!😍
Good luck to them.
Lol, we when our fave is not up na to link and secure IUC's and numbers this week.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:07am On Sep 19, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Pay us:
Drimzsmoke
Ecobank

Kwa kwa kwa
You like money o!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3145) (3146) (3147) (3148) (3149) (3150) (3151) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.