Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1470282 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3159) (3160) (3161) (3162) (3163) (3164) (3165) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2023
Clement1111:
I am on my voting break and say a big thank you to Ross fanbase of the peross
Shout out to Bayetribe too
Shout out to mercenaries
Shout out to neutrals who are also throwing those votes for Pere

He has his flaws(Yes we know) but he has a kind heart and he is a loyal friend too

I haven't been able to go through the thread religiously since last night but I keep seeing titbits of Madam Eeghe and Safarigirl campaigning and voting for pere(I specially appreciate you guys from my heart)

I see Nhazeru,Drimzsmoke,Amya,and those I can't mention their moniker (pardon me please) also coming through for him....my sincere thanks to you guys too ❤️❤️

And now to my ever marvelous Patriots
Geezem, Andrewbaba44, Titanumental,Olodo24, Ultraviolet 27, ihavethingstodo,onbritiana, Kendrick93......you guys are my Hero FR....I love you guys, thanks for holding it down for Pereway Egbi

For those I didn't mention here, please I also love you guys through and through....just help me keep the votes going,we will all celebrate by Sunday night when Ebuka says " Pere,you are safe please sit".....
The General deserves a spot in the finals. He should have won SYE

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2023
safarigirl:

You did not lie and I agree with you.

Na why I say let her imagine it is me, because at least I never slammed Pere to elevate Adekunle.

He comes off as insecure and jealous, and I truly understand his challenges. He did the same thing to WhiteMoney while he was in the house and WhiteMoney was not seeing him, he also did the same thing to Sheggz last season post show.

It's like once he notices you have money or you're not reluctant to say or show how wealthy you are, he starts trying to badmouth or belittle your actions.

You did not lie, and anyone who tries to argue against your statement is either being untruthful or delusional.

He has a pattern, but like I said, I understand his challenges. It's like seeing someone live the life you could have had, it can set you off.

I would advice him to get close to Cross sha. Both of them lost their fathers at young ages and had to step up to fatherly roles, nobody else in that house can quite relate as much and it would do him well to get close to Cross, the network could also go a long way.
Continue decampaigning Ade! ur hopeless cross that is still in debts will leave that spot he bribed his way to shamefully on the finale!!

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2023
safarigirl:

Toh, if that is what they called her, okay.

Nengi also took 2 people to finale- Vee and Neo, so, both of them could be Ultimate, but this one no be Ultimate
Nah, she didn't.

Those two played their teammates as the six of them were grouped into two. And they put up Laycon, TT, Ozo and Dorathy up for eviction after deliberations. Laycon and Dora had the highest votes and joined those three to become top 5.

Ozo and Laycon only realised the couple had played all of them when they were standing and the couple, sitting pretty with finals secured for themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2023
carammel:

The singular fact that Pere planned Ilebayes disqualification while showing her fatherly love negates all the above statements.

He apologized and Ilebaye forgave him so what are you on about? Ilebaye is not your fave why are you crying more than her fans?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2023
Yuneehk:

Nah, she didn't.

Those two played their teammates as the six of them were grouped into two. And they put up Laycon, TT, Ozo and Dorathy up for eviction after deliberations. Laycon and Dora had the highest votes and joined those three to become top 5.

Ozo and Laycon only realised the couple had played all of them when they were standing and the couple, sitting pretty with finals secured for themselves.

That day was epic.........laycon and dora messed up the most.

Was Nengi the HOH in week 9 or tricky tee??
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2023
Pillar12:
If Adekunle was the one plotting on getting ilebaye disqualified.... internet would have broken

If Adekunle was the one that flipped a bed on a fellow hm while sitting on it, which could have resulted in a serious injury. the poor man would have been dragged like " I beta pass my neighbor generator" a tag of an aggressive, abusive and all sorts of demeaning names would have being used for the poor man.

Since he did non of these, it all going to be overlooked and forgotten and the Hm that carried this out will be praise, worship and given a pat on the back.

Hmmmm humans

Nobody stopped una from dragging Pere,did we?

We ain't even defending his action,some of us ain't even happy with the mild flinging of the Bed,we really wanted him to flinged that bed so hard that she will hit her head on the floor.

But in all of this,how come u didn't mention how Mamba removed the duvet while Pere was on the Bed,lol

Hmmmmmm humans

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2023
Godoverevery:

You are mix things up oooo.

Tricky tee was the last HOH before finale.

Nengi was HOH in week 1.

Nengi was the first and last HOH in her season

Being the last HOH made her a finalist

Trikytee was HOH in the 8th week and he left the 9th week

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2023
safarigirl:
I hope Deks' fans have gathered money aside to buy him 2021 Range Rover, abi which car was on his wishlist that year?

Please you people should come through this time. We managed Drone and that tired sweater last year, we will not be accepting the same gifts this year. The gifts must be upgraded to reflect his new status as Top Boy of the All Stars season.
that one him fans broke die shingbai him no go see grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:44pm On Sep 19, 2023
safarigirl:

Na why I say let her imagine it is me, because at least I never slammed Pere to elevate Adekunle.

He comes off as insecure and jealous, and I truly understand his challenges. He did the same thing to WhiteMoney while he was in the house and WhiteMoney was not seeing him, he also did the same thing to Sheggz last season post show.

It's like once he notices you have money or you're not reluctant to say or show how wealthy you are, he starts trying to badmouth or belittle your actions.

You did not lie, and anyone who tries to argue against your statement is either being untruthful or delusional.

He has a pattern, but like I said, I understand his challenges. It's like seeing someone live the life you could have had, it can set you off.

I would advice him to get close to Cross sha. Both of them lost their fathers at young ages and had to step up to fatherly roles, nobody else in that house can quite relate as much and it would do him well to get close to Cross, the network could also go a long way.
This right here is exactly his Problem

Unfortunately his rabid fans don get yhe infection aswell,lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:

You must be a terrible person offline! Has pere abused you or any of your family member? Why tag him an abuser?

No one has come out and said pere abused him/ her. Allow people to vote whom they like and stop discouraging them. Be careful!

You dey mind Iyeabe who is Senseless?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2023
jenifer007:

I have even asked someone up there.

Thanks for the correction............that means Erica left in week 7.

I really enjoyed that season..............memories.

Bright O........lord baelish, bright onions.....lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2023
Olodo24:
The General deserves a spot in the finals. He should have won SYE

Dey play
lipsrsealed undecided cheesy

Vote Pere btw
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2023
Yuneehk:

Nah, she didn't.

This scenario has a more familiar ring

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2023
If it was Mercy who found that immunity card, a lot of people would have been saying Biggie told her.

Anyway, I'm just happy people are beginning to see nothing wrong with Mercy Eke winning again. Mercy Eke x 120m.

Original Lamborghini

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2023
Soma: And it's the way she still called him Perewey.
Mercy: You dey fight someone still dey call am Perewey.
Soma: The way the Pereway came out ehn. I thought she dey call Pere that on special occasions.
Mercy: Me too o, I thought she calls him that when she wants to sweeting him up.

E shock us too o,to hear Pere's full name that night.😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2023
safarigirl:

Nengi also took 2 people to finale- Vee and Neo, so, both of them could be Ultimate, but this one no be Ultimate
Nengi didn't carry anybody to the finals. It was that twist that favoured Vee and Neo. They outsmarted their soft hearted colleagues
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 4:53pm On Sep 19, 2023
jenifer007:

if not for that ultimate HoH win, Nengi wouldn't have made it to the finals even though she was an instant favourite and one of the early frontrunners. Babe fell off real hard before the season ended

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 4:54pm On Sep 19, 2023
safarigirl:
Cross has promised Mercy to plug her to a telecommunications deal if the company needs a female face post show.

It's good to know people sha
The telecommunications deal Cross has not gotten for himself or the one he didn’t get Mercy since they met severally outside the house,making it seems like Cross is just meeting Mercy in the allstars house.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2023
I cannot even say today is for dragging Adekunle, everyday has always been dedicated to dragging the young man.

All he ever did was cuddle with Venita and mind his business.

Dragon(drag on)..

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
Zudd:
Soma: And it's the way she still called him Perewey.
Mercy: You dey fight someone still dey call am Perewey.
Soma: The way the Pereway came out ehn. I thought she dey call Pere that on special occasions.
Mercy: Me too o, I thought she calls him that when she wants to sweeting him up.

E shock us too o,to hear Pere's full name that night.😂😂
Who are dey talking about?
And is that Pere's full name?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2023
firJ:

The telecommunications deal Cross has not gotten for himself or the one he didn’t get Mercy since they met severally outside the house,making it seems like Cross is just meeting Mercy in the allstars house.
They might have been meeting outside but if this season has shown us anything it's the fact that these housemates are not as close as they make it seem on SM .

I agree with your first paragraph though.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2023
Titaniumental:

Who are dey talking about?
And is that Pere's full name?
Talking about Alex

Yh,buh the correct spelling should be Perewe I think

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2023
Olodo24:
if not for that ultimate HoH win, Nengi wouldn't have made it to the finals even though she was an instant favourite and one of the early frontrunners. Babe fell off real hard before the season ended

She fell off cos of ozo.......most people dislike her for rejecting Ozo.

Then that night of Erica madness......it started from her attacking Nengi in the party.....telling her to stay away from kidd.....so Erica fans also felt nengi contributed to her getting disqualified.

Nah laycon enjoy Nengi pass for that house........she really played ruff with laycon and always run from ozo during parties.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2023
safarigirl:

When we look at those two critically, Cross might not even be richer than Adekunle but then, those that show off materially are the richest by social media standard.

Stop projecting your poverty mentality on Adekunle, he will never asslick anyone cos he wants to belong.
If it’s your way to asslick, so be it, he can never be whoever you expect him to be or act in anyway you expect him to act, mbanu.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2023
Hate Venita or Love her, you can't take away her brilliance, she is one of the most intelligent BBN HM of all time....

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2023
safarigirl:

This is incorrect

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2023
Sanqa:

This is incorrect

It was actually the HMs that voted and we had Neo convince his group to keep Vee safe which gave her a spot in the finale.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2023
Biggie: Pere, you have shown time and time again that even when it isn’t the smoothest, you will reach your destination.

Pere: Thank you, Biggie.

Biggie: Enjoy the rest of your day thinking about your gold tokens.

Pere: 😁 Thank you.

Me: Thank you, Biggie

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2023
Godoverevery:

I have even asked someone up there.

Thanks for the correction............that means Erica left in week 7.

I really enjoyed that season..............memories.

Bright O........lord baelish, bright onions.....lol

Yes week 7 together with Lucy

Interesting season
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2023
firJ:

I was shocked when Alex said cross come to pick her in her house and they go clubbing.

She even gave many instances of how cross always ghost her after getting to club and most times she end up forcing him to take her back home.

Alex told biggie CeeC can never confront venita cos they are very close outside and know alot about each other.

This people know themselves very well outside.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 5:08pm On Sep 19, 2023
Lucy 👄

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:11pm On Sep 19, 2023
Islanders 🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️

Keep up the good work.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3159) (3160) (3161) (3162) (3163) (3164) (3165) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.