Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1469865 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3165) (3166) (3167) (3168) (3169) (3170) (3171) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2023
Godoverevery:
Light restored.....................yeppi

Another agbaya spotted. If you like no go hustle. Dey here dey talk ‘yeppi’. Lazy man angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2023
Godoverevery:

It is the selective blindness for me

During the HOH game yesterday....CeeC really dragged cross about the immunity stuff even said alot of hateful things to him....after the game she still continues dragging him.......... we know hear anything.

Cross told biggie during nomination angel campaigned against him buying the immunity on Saturday.....even told him straight up they ain't friends and she totally against him getting it.........we know hear anything.

Soma was clearly angry cross bought the immunity instead of him.......we know hear anything.

Na Adekunle own this minons decided to grab and vomit there stinking bile over.

Blind hate nah bastard.........olofos will always beef omo ologo.

King Adekunle will win the 120mulla......Haters and headless chickens you know the drill.

Don't mind them cheesy

All the housemates have all dragged Cross over the immunity he bought. All the housemates except Pere who got bargain. Yet I'm not seeing any of them forming Voltron for the other housemates. grin

All the housemates have dragged Cross over the immunity, Except Pere who gave Cross coins with the condition that Cross fans would also vote for him. Everyone who gave coins to Cross all bargained something from him at least or knew they were leaving. Neo & Omashola knew they were leaving and also bargained. Alex also knew she would probably leave anyway since Cross told her that Biggie asked her to pack her bag. Pere didn't have as much coins as Cross thus gave his little coins to complete Cross' coins with the hope that if Cross got saved, Cross fans plus his fans would save him since he probably believed it would be wiser if one of them sits than two of them standing up but since he didn't have as much coins as Cross' coins to get the immunity, he gave his little coins to complete that of Cross.

But here is Adekunle who's got no bargain anywhere, considering he doesn't even know if he's going to be saved since there's no alliance with him but some people expected him not to say his mind like the others had done? cheesy He's only being real, after all he was asked by Biggie. He didn't even say bad thing sef. He only said it wasn't really fair. I mean Four people are already saved with only one spot left and he's got no alliance.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Agbogo1: 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2023
safarigirl:
There is no gist.

Venita that knows them both said Cross' money is long, but you that "sabi gist" on Nairaland is coming here to cap.

Tell Adekunle to stop monitoring other people's pockets on their behalf o, nobody likes pocket watchers.
cho cho cho, you no dey tire? Tufiakwa.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2023
Amya:
Soma this your incantations abi manifestation chants will not work. You're going home. Receive your home IJN

Amya, what God cannot do does not exist.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2023
Adexchelsea19:
Some of una go just open mouth gbaga and say anything that comes to your head. The same Adekunle that you say isn’t doing well already has his house. To you guys the people doing well are those that comes to the gram to display whatever they have. I don’t know if Adekunle has come to you to beg for food before abii you are his bank manager for you to know he’s not doing well. Nonsense talk
You go fear the agendist😹

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2023
Agbogo1:
cho cho cho, you no dey tire? Tufiakwa.

Hmm?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2023
77up:
...with all these Ilaboye fans bragging of voting Pere, make pere top on Sunday else, joke on you all😹
No body dey vote anybody....some Baye fans are even voting Adekunle...so rest...
Na you dey call us Bandwagons...You dont even know d meaning

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2023
Which kind sleep these housemates dey sleep bayi

Thank you BB for waking them up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Lol 😂
I supported Miracle,Tacha,Erica,Angel ,Hermes,Khosi and now Baye and the only reason why I dropped Angel even after she blocked me(I forgave her) was because she changed from the person I thought I knew!
The qualities that endeared me to her are no longer there,so I had to take a walk…until Baye caught my attention.
If you can remember,I voted for her in the first week and when she started showing her bad behavior,I dropped her and voted for Adekunle(just for voting sake),until Baye won me over.
I’m not someone who supports people blindly,especially when it comes to betrayal or treachery ,if you do anyhow,I drag you and move on!
My children sef know say I love them but if dem Bleep up,I Dey give them wotowoto…even their daddy no Dey put mouth😂😂😂
If Baye changes tomorrow,I’ll also drag her and move on because she’s not my child.Afterall,I don’t remember taking any oath of allegiance.😝
Btw,Hermes isn’t the only correct person I supported o,dem plenty!😍

Okay ma grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2023
See beauty

See skin

Chai! Lambo and Cross Da Boss, you people should pity non-finalists grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Lol 😂
I supported Miracle,Tacha,Erica,Angel ,Hermes,Khosi and now Baye and the only reason why I dropped Angel even after she blocked me(I forgave her) was because she changed from the person I thought I knew!
The qualities that endeared me to her are no longer there ,so I had to take a walk…until Baye caught my attention.
If you can remember,I voted for her in the first week and when she started showing her bad behavior,I dropped her and voted for Adekunle(just for voting sake),until Baye won me over.
I’m not someone who supports people blindly,especially when it comes to betrayal or treachery ,if you do anyhow,I drag you and move on!
My children sef know say I love them but if dem Bleep up,I Dey give them wotowoto…even their daddy no Dey put mouth😂😂😂
If Baye changes tomorrow,I’ll also drag her and move on because she’s not my child.Afterall,I don’t remember taking any oath of allegiance.😝
Btw,Hermes isn’t the only correct person I supported o,dem plenty!😍

You are not wrong here

Her DS today really put everything into perspective. Damijo for a reason

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
safarigirl:

Somebody that Cross was telling yesterday that he will introduce him to his Hausa friends, that they love Pere.

Abuja boys no dey use Cross play. Some weeks back, some CeeC fans wanted to troll Cross that CeeC is bigger than him, na so one or two Abuja boys say make dem no reason am.

Person wey dey friendship know wetin he dey see for am, people wey dey only remember housemates for as long as they're on their TV dey yarn beans. I no blame anybody sha, na because Cross no come that house with refined English accent people dey chop him eye for here.

If he was articulate, we for no dey talk plenty like this.

Ur line of reasoning clearly shows how inexposed you are. You are just someone that hides behind a computer and project make believe personality. Like someone with mastery in life issues but u r just an ignorant young lady...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
Who's ministry is this? grin
I'm just keeping up with today's topics of dicussion here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2023
GraceAndPeace:
Shegzz and Bella are doing well. Doyin is doing well. In short, all the housemates are doing well.

The only person that isn't doing very well is Adekunle. Many people were rooting for him but alas he is a passive person. Things and people happen to him, he doesn't happen to change things. This is all stars, his second chance, and a girl who didn't last more than 4 weeks in his season, snatched this before his very eyes. It just shows people can be overrated, dude is bland. He even had to copy Sheggz's persona this time to give off an interesting personality which couldn't last of course because it's borrowed.

I won't be surprised, if he accepts to be with Venita after the show, he appears effeminate.

Chaii
The way reading this sweet me eh 😂🤣🤣

Love it 💃💃

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2023
Biggie called them sleeping beauties and handsomes.

Housemates are in the arena for Minimie task.

As they no answer biggie well,guy man tell them make they jump five times to clear the sleep in their eyes .

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:05pm On Sep 19, 2023
jenifer007:
Which kind sleep these housemates dey sleep bayi

Thank you BB for waking them up

He called them sleeping beauties.

If only they know that national grid has collapsed once again,they will wake up and entertain Nigerians watching with expensive fuel .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2023
The tasks are just, too much.
BBN 🤝 task-as-entertainment, smh.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2023
Godoverevery:

Light restored just now
Still off here. What's ur location
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2023
mattgoners:
No body dey vote anybody....some Baye fans are even voting Adekunle...so rest...
Na you dey call us Bandwagons...You dont even know d meaning
I see embarassed

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2023
safarigirl:

LMAO, I dey Ibiza, you dey enter Ikorodu.

Chai! I'm really enjoying myself tonight O.

Cross Da Boss thank you for buying that immunity o, na so fear for dey catch me this week, I no for fit dey cruise like this. My sexy, beautiful, rich b*tch fave grin

Come, you don enter plane before

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2023
safarigirl:
See beauty

See skin

Chai! Lambo and Cross Da Boss, you people should pity non-finalists grin

Ha amaka biko.
Cross’ lips are so sinful🗣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2023
Why did cross jump like that?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 8:11pm On Sep 19, 2023
scondy:

Ur line of reasoning clearly shows how inexposed you are. You are just someone that hides behind a computer and project make believe personality. Like someone with mastery in life issues but u r just an ignorant young lady...
Very unexposed little thing, when she's looking for job on this same platform, how many people had to use that to mock her?

Pathetic

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:11pm On Sep 19, 2023
GraceAndPeace:
Shegzz and Bella are doing well. Doyin is doing well. In short, all the housemates are doing well.

The only person that isn't doing very well is Adekunle. Many people were rooting for him but alas he is a passive person. Things and people happen to him, he doesn't happen to change things. This is all stars, his second chance, and a girl who didn't last more than 4 weeks in his season, snatched this before his very eyes. It just shows people can be overrated, dude is bland. He even had to copy Sheggz's persona this time to give off an interesting personality which couldn't last of course because it's borrowed.

I won't be surprised, if he accepts to be with Venita after the show, he appears effeminate.

However things go, I hope they turn out right for him.

Adekunle is doing quite well.

He didn't borrow Shegz' personality. Shegz personality was being provocative, dictatorial, insulting and being dumb, just like Bella!

Adekunle had none of such personality in all stars nor in level up. Adekunle is still the same intelligent guy in Level up who doesn't conform/asslick. He may get loved up when one marks territory with him and may try to please at times but that's it. And lawd help you if you ferment trouble with him unprovoked grin Pere found out for example! grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2023
Sanqa:
Who's ministry is this? grin
I'm just keeping up with today's topics of dicussion here

That's my boy on billboard!!

People that hated watching him on TV are now forced to see him on billboards everywhere they go in Lagos. From Ikoyi,Ozumba mbadiwe, Island etc Sheggz billboard taken over Lagos state, even in Ijebu ode. A case of in your faces bitches

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2023
Sanqa who was your fave last season?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2023
Someone somewhere said there is a housemate trying to look like Prince Nelson. If you spot that housemate let me know grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2023
Islanders stop arguing!!!

Rants with your votes instead cos alliance choke

Abeg

Biko

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2023
Nhazeru:
Sanqa who was your fave last season?
Bbn? Bryann, why?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:

Viewing with an open mind I think angels plan backfired against her and it wasn’t because she wanted to move against mercy in terms of jealousy she wanted that slot of not being up for herself and mercy up for eviction because she knows regardless mercy will be safe but she never voiced this opinion out and I’m only assuming on her behalf. Anyway that’s how she assumed white money wasn’t going anywhere and she schemed his nomination.

Pere told mercy that angel asked him to put her up, mercy initially said she heard her say it but she later said Pere told her but he asked her to not tell anyone.
Angel should have just told mercy see I’ll put you up because you have a the fan base and they’ll save you but I’m unsure of my fan base that would have been better than mercy hearing it from Pere, but what was Pere trying to do there? I thought he was friends with angel.

If angel told Pere that then hopefully she won’t deny it but that’s their cup of tea to slug out after the show.
Tbh,Angel shouldn’t have done or said anything that would make Mercy doubt her because she’s one of Mercy’s girls who has benefited one way or the other from her!
I heard that Cross also gave her connections with a certain brand and look how she dissuaded Baye from giving him her coins to buy immunity!
I know this is a game but while playing this game,have a certain level of loyalty for your friends because after the show,you might reap the benefits of that friendship.Asides that,people are watching and they’ll never trust a treacherous person.
I feel like Angel went too far this time…up till now,she’s still pained that mercy escaped nominations!
Haba!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2023
DOptical:

Adekunle is doing quite well.

No one borrowed Shegz personality. Shegz personality was being provocative, dictatorial, insulting and being dumb, just like Bella!

Adekunle had none of such personality in all stars nor in level up. Adekunle is still the same intelligent guy in Level up who doesn't conform/asslick. He may get loved up when one marks territory with him and may try to please at times but that's it. And lawd help you if you ferment trouble with him grin Pere found out for example! grin
You noticed how Segun gentle till he was evicted and never looked for Adekunle's trouble.

Same Segun admitted during Reunion that Adekunle's smart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2023
Twoclans:

He called them sleeping beauties.

If only they know that national grid has collapsed once again,they will wake up and entertain Nigerians watching with expensive fuel .

But I get power for my house o ....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3165) (3166) (3167) (3168) (3169) (3170) (3171) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.