Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,635 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1478212 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3177) (3178) (3179) (3180) (3181) (3182) (3183) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:23am On Sep 20, 2023
safarigirl:
I just saw a clip that totally rubbed me off the wrong way, and I want to release something that has been bothering me all season.

I DO NOT like the way that these women on the show have constantly objectified Neo and damn near sexually harassed him. It has all been so cringe and irritating to witness.

Saw a clip where CeeC was asking Venita if she knows how many times she has phucked Neo in her dreams, and people were in the CS making jokes, when it was not even funny at all. I don't like to flip the script, but this has gone on long enough to flip scripts, would it be funny if one of the guys said the same thing about one of the girls? Like, imagine Cross saying, "Do you know how many times I've phucked Alex in my dreams?" would it not be offensive? Would women on social media not have been calling for his head?

Then, let us imagine Kiddwaya was evicted and used his first ten media appearances to speak on Mercy as if she were a piece of meat like Uriel did of Neo when she left the house.

And let me not even go into the Pere situation and how these people never fail to bring up the size of his dick the moment they see him. Perhaps that one has most upset me, any small thing, "Pere's dick is big." "The dick is massive", why? Would we be catching cruise if the guys constantly went on about how Angel has a fat pussy?

If it is not okay to make certain statements of women to the public hearing, why is it okay to make same of men?

Is the antidote for bad behaviour, more bad behaviour? We are here saying women have been objectified by men for hundreds of years, and we're trying to get men to see women as human beings and not objects, but in the meantime, women want to exercise the same objectification on men without repercussions. Why?

I understand the, "Neo is sexy" talks, that is fair, but certain statements should not even be made when referring to another human being with agency, just because it may be offensive, if not to them, to those who identify with them.

Some people will say it is flattering to make these statements of men, and not offensive, but I don't even agree with that statement. This is how we downplay the molestation of boys too, when in fact, the damage to their psyche is pretty much similar to the damage it does to girls. Sexual harassment is still harassment, irrespective of the gender doing it.

We will never really get men to see women as people, if we cannot extend the same branch to them. The crass objectification of Biggie's boys has been so unsettling to watch.
I don’t think Neo and cross are innocent in this whole thing because they encourage it.
Kidd is a flirt but he set boundaries for himself and only cruised with Mercy…did any girl objectify him?
If you’re observant,you’ll notice that most of the girls like Adekunle and soma but they are not accessible,unlike Neo and Cross!
Kim complained about cross being to available for the girls to play with.
Tolani blamed the girls for coming to Neo but it was Neo that was flirting with them.
Pere brought disrespect to himself when he started flashing his dick to the girls…that’s why Doyin and Alex lost their regard for him.
Anyway,they made themselves sex icons,so let them deal with the consequences….Afterall they’re not complaining.😊

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 20, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I don’t think Neo is innocent in this whole thing because he encourages it.
Kidd is a flirt but he set boundaries for himself and only cruised with Mercy.
If you’re observant,you’ll notice that most of the girls like Adekunle and soma but they are not accessible,unlike Neo and Cross!
Tolani blamed the girls for coming to Neo but it was Neo that was flirting with them.
Pere brought disrespect to himself when he started flashing his dick to the girls…that’s why Doyin and Alex lost their regard for him.
Anyway,they made themselves sex icons,so let them deal with the consequences….Afterall they’re not complaining.😊
Gbam

Even me sef is tired of hearing about Pere's big dick

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:25am On Sep 20, 2023
hayzed19:
That guy is too cool for marlians music...
Moh get strong spirit sha... Me and my guy was actually singing his songs word for word out of nowhere without playing them sef... 30 minutes after, I heard Moh is gone...His death pain me gan ooo... Tears in my eyes everytime I login to instagram seeing his tribute everywhere...

He was way too cool

He was my Favourite artist

Why all my favorite people just dey die , First Kobe , then takeoff , now mohbad 🥲
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:27am On Sep 20, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I don’t think Neo is innocent in this whole thing because he encourages it.
Kidd is a flirt but he set boundaries for himself and only cruised with Mercy.

This is a wrong thing to say

Mercy and angel also made themselves sex icons but you don’t see the men talking about their pussies and clits every 2 seconds

You don’t see them talking about having sex with them in the dream

Let’s not do this

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 10:28am On Sep 20, 2023
Threebear:
One thing about that person, she'll always defend men.

Tufiakwa 🤣🤣😂😂😂

She arises for men every single year .

She doesn't defend men. She defends the truth, no matter how painful or unorthodox it may sound.

Your attacks on her definitely comes from a place of envy. I hope she keeps ignoring you.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:29am On Sep 20, 2023
Lauryn41:

Where is your human sympathy

Somebody died , see Wetin you dey talk

Mohbad was not a cultist

You are a lady and knows nothing about the streets.

My bad.......he was an evangelist.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 10:31am On Sep 20, 2023
Threebear:
Anyone still doubting Ilebaye will win is extremely delusional.

The masses crown winners not hardcore fanbase 😁😁😁😁😁

If you like open 2 million different voting centers, no way.

I love CeeC but she ain't winning nada .

Not just because I already know Ilebaye is winning, it's also because the winning grace is not on her.

As the daughter of a goddess, I have spiritual eyes and the person the crystal is pointed at is Ilebaye.

That man sleeping with CeeC in her dream everyday is not Neo but her spiritual husband.

And everytime he sleeps with her , he releases toxins into her body , that will steal her blessings .

He's merely taking Neo's form because CeeC finds Neo sexually attractive 😁

My own spiritual husband is from India, he tried to rape me every night.... sometimes he took the form of a crocodile or massive python, I met one useless pastor that told me to fast and pray and cast ,after that everything got worse, until my friend recommended me to a powerful priestess , she called him and asked him what he wanted, he said it and was settled .

I never saw him again .
Then I started getting favours from men left right and center.

Until CeeC settles her spiritual husband, no man will last in her life .

Same with a particular Nairaland girl , her spirit husband is strong like CeeC's own.

I don't see any man looking her way either and she's about to turn 30 😁😁😁🤣😂😂
na WA oh
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 10:31am On Sep 20, 2023
AwkaFinest:
This Angel and Soma feeding thing is becoming very disgusting sad

Then you change your station nah

Me self don’t like it ,but you won’t see me complain anytime I am watching grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:33am On Sep 20, 2023
IconicR:
Gbam

Even me sef is tired of hearing about Pere's big dick
I swear!
Venita used it to insult him earlier 😂
It’s so shameful!
Neo on the other hand is a palliative in Lekki.😂
Uriel and Cece will definitely fight over him during the reunion.😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:35am On Sep 20, 2023
Fairdamsel:

Oya…. I am sorry🫣🫣

I cannot remember the people that were cussing him out again😩😩

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I swear!
It’s so shameful!
I doubt Ceec will even have his time outside na biggie house Dy worry her head

Honestly I still haven't seen anything attractive about Neo, I just believe attraction isn't about size of dicks

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 10:39am On Sep 20, 2023
Tatiana4u:

It’s so sad because he was a gentleman who never engaged in any form of violence or trouble
Even his tormentor confessed that he’s always calm and peaceful….no wonder they were able to kill him!
Na person like Portable fit them for that industry!
I never liked Naira Marley or any of his songs,even when Tacha was cruising with him!
Na portable sef I like,despite his craziness and dirty looks.😂😂😂
Lol 😂
Anybody wey play marlian songs go collect wotowoto!😂😂😂
how are you sure that Naira Marley killed Mohbad? Did he shoot him? Was he caught on camera trying to strangle him? Where were these people when Mohbad needed streams badly? I don't like Naira Marley, but the allegations and cancelling doesn't make sense to me. I know we love bandwagon in this country, so, everyone is going with the crowd to sound woke, but where's the proof that he was murdered? If it has to do with the NDLEA controversy, then those in charge of the office should be questioned. Murder allegations isn't something to joke with. If Naira Marley was a beloved figure, I'm sure folks wouldn't be going this wild on him

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:44am On Sep 20, 2023
Lauryn41:

This is a wrong thing to say

Mercy and angel also made themselves sex icons but you don’t see the men talking about their pussies and clits every 2 seconds

You don’t see them talking about having sex with them in the dream

Let’s not do this

Angel repackaged herself this season because of how she made herself a sex icon during SYE and got loads of criticisms.I’m not saying that she deserved it but she made people to see her as a sex object and they treated her as one.
Mercy on the other hand is sexy and flirty but she doesn’t look or act like a sex symbol…compared to Angel.She knows where to draw the line.
Men talk and fantasize about sleeping with certain women but they’re not vocal about it.They talk about it with their trusted friends.That’s why 99.9% of BBN girls,video vixens,actresses,models,beauty queens and instagram models are being pim.ped out to certain politicians,business men,footballers,musicians, wealthy fraudsters etc
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:44am On Sep 20, 2023
Godoverevery:
Venita genuinely likes Adekunle

We don't care,it ends this Sunday

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:45am On Sep 20, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I swear!
It’s so shameful!

No be to fight over him hope they have money sha cos Neo is a gigolo. In his word ...can you afford me

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:47am On Sep 20, 2023
Olodo24:
how are you sure that Naira Marley killed Mohbad? Did he shoot him? Was he caught on camera trying to strangle him? Where were these people when Mohbad needed streams badly? I don't like Naira Marley, but the allegations and cancelling doesn't make sense to me. I know we love bandwagon in this country, so, everyone is going with the crowd to sound woke, but where's the proof that he was murdered? If it has to do with the NDLEA controversy, then those in charge of the office should be questioned. Murder allegations isn't something to joke with. If Naira Marley was a beloved figure, I'm sure folks wouldn't be going this wild on him
Omo, you mustn't have opinions on everything oo.
Nor be this matter you wan dey play devil's advocate. It is after he has gone to meet the police for interrogation and investigation before this devil advocacy you want to play will make sense to me.
Don't put the cart before the horse. The fact that the guy is not in the country speaks volumes already call a spade a spade. Some of us here watch crime drama and series too. This is not the case for devil's advocacy please and it has nothing to do with bandwagon it's simple human conscience to be pained and angry at such tragedy.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:47am On Sep 20, 2023
Alheeri:
Been praying since Monday Adekunle quarrel with venita oooo,avoid this woman,go sleep in the blue room.
Can't wait for the two of u to start ignoring each other..

Sunday no far.but this woman really affected Ade negatively
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:49am On Sep 20, 2023
safarigirl:
I just saw a clip that totally rubbed me off the wrong way, and I want to release something that has been bothering me all season.

I DO NOT like the way that these women on the show have constantly objectified Neo and damn near sexually harassed him. It has all been so cringe and irritating to witness.

Saw a clip where CeeC was asking Venita if she knows how many times she has phucked Neo in her dreams, and people were in the CS making jokes, when it was not even funny at all. I don't like to flip the script, but this has gone on long enough to flip scripts, would it be funny if one of the guys said the same thing about one of the girls? Like, imagine Cross saying, "Do you know how many times I've phucked Alex in my dreams?" would it not be offensive? Would women on social media not have been calling for his head?

Then, let us imagine Kiddwaya was evicted and used his first ten media appearances to speak on Mercy as if she were a piece of meat like Uriel did of Neo when she left the house.

And let me not even go into the Pere situation and how these people never fail to bring up the size of his dick the moment they see him. Perhaps that one has most upset me, any small thing, "Pere's dick is big." "The dick is massive", why? Would we be catching cruise if the guys constantly went on about how Angel has a fat pussy?

If it is not okay to make certain statements of women to the public hearing, why is it okay to make same of men?

Is the antidote for bad behaviour, more bad behaviour? We are here saying women have been objectified by men for hundreds of years, and we're trying to get men to see women as human beings and not objects, but in the meantime, women want to exercise the same objectification on men without repercussions. Why?

I understand the, "Neo is sexy" talks, that is fair, but certain statements should not even be made when referring to another human being with agency, just because it may be offensive, if not to them, to those who identify with them.

Some people will say it is flattering to make these statements of men, and not offensive, but I don't even agree with that statement. This is how we downplay the molestation of boys too, when in fact, the damage to their psyche is pretty much similar to the damage it does to girls. Sexual harassment is still harassment, irrespective of the gender doing it.

We will never really get men to see women as people, if we cannot extend the same branch to them. The crass objectification of Biggie's boys has been so unsettling to watch.

Those who were sexually harassed in their bed were even criticised. Wasn't Kidd criticized by idiots for sending Baye out of his bed for her sexual harassment on him?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:52am On Sep 20, 2023
IconicR:
I doubt Ceec will even have his time outside na biggie house Dy worry her head

Honestly I still haven't seen anything attractive about Neo, I just believe attraction isn't about size of dicks

Neo is the least attractive guy in that house for me even his dick size didn't do it for me.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:52am On Sep 20, 2023
ColdHunter:

She doesn't defend men. She defends the truth, no matter how painful or unorthodox it may sound.

Your attacks on her definitely comes from a place of envy. I hope she keeps ignoring you.
First off you don't know who I'm referring to , but as the typical Nigerian you are , you jump into things you don't know like a headless chicken .

Secondly, "envy"

What exactly could I possibly envy from such a person?
🤣🤣🤣😁🤣🤣🤣😁😁😁😁

Please, stop throwing around words you don't even understand.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:53am On Sep 20, 2023
garfield1:

Sunday no far.but this woman really affected Ade negatively
Adekunle is not a child stop blaming someone else for his actions.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:53am On Sep 20, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Adekunle is not a child stop blaming someone else for his actions.

Honestly I blame Ade more

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:54am On Sep 20, 2023
AwkaFinest:
This Angel and Soma feeding thing is becoming very disgusting sad

Sunday is not far

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:55am On Sep 20, 2023
safarigirl:
Please, date someone you have shared interests with.

It is a relationship, not job interview.

Common interests is the key factor. If two of you love sports, it will make for great conversations, if you both love the arts, it will also make for great conversation, if it is just Reality TV you enjoy, it will make for great conversation.

Date someone you have shared interests with, else, one person will be talking plenty and the other will be counting the hours until the horror show is over.

Na peer pressure make some people dey relationship wey dem no dey enjoy.

Na people wey no watch that conversation I dey laugh grin

You saw how they ran to post....always so defensive, like when we reported happenings, Adenita weren't discussing people 🙄

If they change topic and you want to post, post your own update without attacking anyone

Tufiakwa!!

lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:55am On Sep 20, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I don’t think Neo and cross are innocent in this whole thing because they encourage it.
Kidd is a flirt but he set boundaries for himself and only cruised with Mercy…did any girl objectify him?
Gbam .
He who fetches an ant infested firewood invites the lizard for a feast 😁

Anyway Neo is the only straight one there , they're wasting their time with Cross 😁

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:55am On Sep 20, 2023
safarigirl:

They are talking about Ozo?

Just want to be sure this isn't a typo on your end. Ozoemena?

Kikililikikikikikiiiikii...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:56am On Sep 20, 2023
Olodo24:
You must be very stupid for coming under my post to air your stupidity!
Are you mad?
Did I ever accuse Naira of being responsible for his death?
I only referred to him as mobad's tormentor because of the videos circulating online where mobad was being bullied by his boys and the ones that Mobad kept calling him out and telling us to hold him and his boys responsible if anything happened to him!
Even if I accuse him of his death,how’s it your business?
Do you have any evidence to prove me wrong?
You be Naira Marley spokesman?
Abi na you kill Mobad?
You dey crase!
Go ikorodu go cap this nonsense weda dem no you mend you!
Ode!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:00am On Sep 20, 2023
ColdHunter:

Obviously 3flop has a crush on Safari girl
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:00am On Sep 20, 2023
carammel:
Pete joined Mercy and CeeC and Cross walking towards them initially while talking about farting as usual, the ladies objected to his joining them but he did.
He sat down belching and using his fingers to pick his teeth, yuck!

Camera panned to Sleeping Ilebaye on the HOH bed.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 20, 2023
Nhazeru:

Neo is the least attractive guy in that house for me even his dick size didn't do it for me.
I swear, I can't even wink at him for any reason

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:02am On Sep 20, 2023
QueenSindel:
Why won't he objectified isn't that what he wants!! Neo walks around the house naked and never engages in any intelligent conversation....U are addressed the way u present urself!! When people think of the likes of cross and Neo the only thing that comes to their mind is sex as they have nothing else to offer!!

Lol. Another angle. Neo, Cross & Pere often show their dicks to the girls.

The objectification isn't even my problem because it's often done on both sides. Guys do same to the girls too, that is talk about their boobs and ass.

The only thing I find annoying is sexual harassment because I know if it was done to any girl on the show, a lot of permutation would have been done by now.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:03am On Sep 20, 2023
Nhazeru:

Sunday is not far
Sunday is too far for them to getat!
Ebuka should evict them during the pool party when voting is over!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3177) (3178) (3179) (3180) (3181) (3182) (3183) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.