Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1479936 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3181) (3182) (3183) (3184) (3185) (3186) (3187) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2023
DOptical:

Adekunle isn't an asslicker normally cheesy He displayed the same non asslicking act in all stars. Lol.
I love him if the person like travel go Jupiter come back he can't be forced to bend over🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2023
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2023
🤣🤣
Mercy on Adekunle and Venita

Mercy on dancing with Kunle
I no dey see kunle for this house
I've never seen kunle in this house
I've never danced with him. I'm not looking at him so why should he say that I want to dance with him?

Venita now later came to tell me that kunle now later said that's not what mercy meant.

Mercy on kunle again.
I don't see you. I don't play with you
Na only Venita carry me reach your side.
And I even know kunle from outside so for him to come here and say that is..
Why do you (kunle) want to jam the heads of 2 friends together. You want to be the best man right?.

Now Venita is coming to me Saying to me that's not what he meant.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2023
Big brother trying to defend his babe
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2023
Big brother calling mercy out on her lies
Big brother clearing angel's name
Mercy didn't betray Venita for angel. You betrayed her for Frodd too. For yourself but you're dumping everything on Angel's head because you just need a reason to justify your snake moves against angel.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2023
Lauryn41:

You know nothing about the streets

Your first sentence says it all

Stick to big brother and Barbie

Ok.........number 1
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2023
hayzed19:
So what will the then Venita want in a man then...
Venita in her prime would have noticed a guy like what..as if you sabi what venita wants.
Una go just come type shit, and think you have spoken well...

I usually don't reply guys like you, but because I've had too much coffee to drink, I'll make an exception just this once

A man with a BIG dick energy:
Terna Olushola Tarka Net Worth
His net worth is $2-5 million.

Again, who is Adekunle!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2023
Biggie drag Mercy by her fangs for me plik.🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2023
Mercy leave me o 😂😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2023
Angel and mercy

There's no difference between the 2 of you that's why you both are good friends 🤣🤣

Mercy just didn't want her potential alliance to go with her to finals that's why she quickly cooked up reasons to nominate them so that her fans won't vote for angel and Venita 🤣
And they will leave.

Now she's saying that she will make up Venita
Before you know.
She'll make up with angel.

So that when angel and Venita go
Venita and angel will go outside and say she nominated us. We nominated her, it's all in the past our fans, Venita fans and archangels vote for mercy 🤣🤣

Mercy.
Just for once. Own up to your games 😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baye4life: 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2023
MercyStan:
I might be a Mercy fan but I'm not stupid. When Nigerians in their mass rally behind a housemate, there is little any other fanbase can do about it

I have settled the with fact that Ilebaye will win the show. I'm not going to be like these delusional fans that refuse to face reality

But I tell you what: Ilebaye's relevance will end after this show. And her fake fanbase will disappear along with her relevance. That girl has no star quality, no stage presence and apparently no talent. She's as useless as her manufactured fanbase.

There is a type of joy and satisfaction that comes with supporting someone you genuinely like and watching them win. I experienced it when Mercy won. But all of you bandwagoning clowns will never experience this kind of joy. You know deep down that you don't like Ilebaye. You are just joining the 'winning' train.

And as for Threebear. This one is only relevant on this thread. That's why she is always begging for validation like a lost puppy. Stupid fraud with fake child, fake boyfriend, fake spiritual eyes and fake source.

As long as Mercy is top 3 I'm happy. She's already a winner.

Eeyah,after several denials comes acceptance.

Such a salty epistle of bitterness

Only was parambulating all over the thread weeks back preaching the gospel of Mercy winning the show,where did u put that energy now grin

Baye will win that 120M and u will drop more salty epistle of bitterness grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
Lauryn41:

You dey answer that one
I feel say na better human being

Didn’t know she was a mental patient
Very vile , evil , deluded person masquerading as entertainment seeker

You are badly raised.

And you project your poor upbringing in a public forum thinking you are woke.

You think this is game or cruise?

Nah...if it's not in you, it would never come out

This is gutter level and I can't deal

The tragedy is that you are a female.

I hope never to interact with you ever again on this forum, no matter the circumstances... even if same team

Hopefully you keep this moniker for easy identification

You cease to exist henceforth

And if I ever quote you again, I would have myself checked in

For your punishment, for everytime I post, you would loose your peace afresh

Like all the posts attacking me and quote the people attacking me to join issues with them against me, you will still not get the satisfaction you seek

I won't read, I won't reply and I won't stop

🚶🚶🚶

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2023
drimzsmoke:

I usually don't reply guys like you, but because I've had too much coffee to drink, I'll make an exception just this once

I don’t know why you people think Adekunle wants to have anything to do with Venita outside the house

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2023
This year's biggie deserves all the accolades mehn!.
The guy is a brilliant Psychologist.
He has found a way to help the Housemates settle their rifts. A lot of the House mates were able to settle their scores except the unwise ones.
Kudos

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ebunchi(f): 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2023
Lauryn41:
Mercy on the whole pardon me brouhaha

I still believe that the issue did not warrant Venita’s action to mercy

You are right, and mercy doesn't owe Adekunle any loyalty but venita.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2023
Gizzard writing epistles of lamentations
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Fvck off Barbie
Go choke on Kunle’s dick

Vile , condescending , Evil piece of shit

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Don’t forget Neo and Otamiemie

Naaahh. Whitemoney does not have issue with English. His only problem is that he tries to fool others even when he knows exactly what to say or what they are saying. He just likes to play the poor/local boy card.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
Geezeem, I am the one who liked your last post 👆🏾
✋🏾

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
kowema:
This year's biggie deserves all the accolades mehn!.
The guy is a brilliant Psychologist.
He has found a way to help the Housemates settle their rifts. A lot of the House mates were able to settle their scores except the unwise ones.
Kudos

Exactly

I give it to big brother this year

He tried for real

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2023
MercyStan:
I might be a Mercy fan but I'm not stupid. When Nigerians in their mass rally behind a housemate, there is little any other fanbase can do about it

I have settled the with fact that Ilebaye will win the show. I'm not going to be like these delusional fans that refuse to face reality

But I tell you what: Ilebaye's relevance will end after this show. And her fake fanbase will disappear along with her relevance. That girl has no star quality, no stage presence and apparently no talent. She's as useless as her manufactured fanbase.

There is a type of joy and satisfaction that comes with supporting someone you genuinely like and watching them win. I experienced it when Mercy won. But all of you bandwagoning clowns will never experience this kind of joy. You know deep down that you don't like Ilebaye. You are just joining the 'winning' train.

And as for Threebear. This one is only relevant on this thread. That's why she is always begging for validation like a lost puppy. Stupid fraud with fake child, fake boyfriend, fake spiritual eyes and fake source.

As long as Mercy is top 3 I'm happy. She's already a winner.

You're like the one millionth person that have said this .
At this point all of you sound like radios with dead signals .....

Try something called " originality" and stop recycling cliches.

Maybe then , you'll be relevant somewhere.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2023
drimzsmoke:

So all that matters to u is money! U must be very wretched and shortsighted!!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2023
Giel:
Mercy: I put angel before Venita
Even the pardon me
It was angel that didn't want kunle to be pardoned, she wanted it to be Ilebaye then doyin

Angel: I told everyone to put kunle for pardon me and they said no
What can I do? I can't force them. So I brought up Ilebaye then Doyin

Mercy and Angel?
Who I wan believe for this pardon me nonsense now?

Edit: big brother has called mercy out on her lies.
Angel's story was the right one
Mercy was lying on angel😂

Mercy is lying...........angel tabled Adekunle name first and mercy/frodd rejected him instantly.

I watched them that day.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
Giel:
Sanqa you were asking
In mercy's diary session now
She says it's pere that came to meet her to discuss and tell her that angel told him to put mercy up.
The question was, did Angel really ask him? I know she is capable because she knew about the boys' decision to put up MAC the previous week. My other question was : even if she asked him, why would Pere go and tell Mercy? Again considering what they planned the week before, yet Angel never betrayed him. I was questioning the character of that man.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
Threebear:

You're like the one millionth person that have said this .
At this point all of you sound like radios with dead signals .....

Try something called " originality" and stop recycling cliches.

Maybe then , you'll be relevant somewhere.

Who among the nine remaining housemates are ogbanjes?
Curious…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:51pm On Sep 20, 2023
Mercy confirming that she bombarded angel and made her come to BBN

Big brother dragging mercy for constantly sleeping 😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ebunchi(f): 12:51pm On Sep 20, 2023
Giel:
Big brother calling mercy out on her lies
Big brother clearing angel's name
Mercy didn't betray Venita for angel. You betrayed her for Frodd too. For yourself but you're dumping everything on Angel's head because you just need a reason to justify your snake moves against angel.

But angel also conspire with pere to put her up
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2023
Threebear:

Imagine this thing calling anyone an attention seeker 😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣

You that tried so desperately spilling rubbish and still failed woefully to get any attention...it's the hypocrisy for me .

So you think all those times I supported those people I didn't know that others would win?

Efe was a chosen winner from stage .

Everyone knew the money was between Tacha and Mercy .

Whitemoney won from stage .

Laycon was also an obvious winner .

This year Ilebaye is winning and I'm not supporting her .

Unlike your cowardly ass , I don't give up on my people when I find out they have no chance of winning.

I stick with them till the very end .

You on the other hand abandoned Mercy when you knew she had no chance of winning after embarrassing yourself and her the first few weeks of the game.

Then you hid away in your obscurity and reemerged unceremoniously just to keep constituting a nuisance of yourself.

And guess what nobody cared about you then , no one cares about you now 😂😂🤣🤣😁😁😁

If I'm a troll , then you're less than a troll .

Infact I don't even know where or how to categorize you , because whatever was your intention coming here or creating this moniker , you failed at it woefully and awfully.

Is this part of your post a typo error?

You are truly shameless

When you said it yourself, I didn't believe you

🚶🚶🚶

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2023
I have a question to the people who voted Mercy and Whitemoney to win in their seasons. Are you proud of yourselves? grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
VOTE ADEKUNLE
VOTE ADEKUNLE
VOTE ADEKUNLE
VOTE ADEKUNLE
VOTE ADEKUNLE
VOTE ADEKUNLE
VOTE ADEKUNLE
VOTE ADEKUNLE
VOTE ADEKUNLE
VOTE ADEKUNLE
VOTE ADEKUNLE
VOTE ADEKUNLE

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
Sanqa:
I have a question to the people who voted Mercy and Whitemoney to win in their seasons. Are you proud of yourselves? grin

But mercy is not bad na 😂😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2023
Sanqa:

The question was, did Angel really ask him? I know she is capable because she knew about the boys' decision to put up MAC the previous week. My other question was : even if she asked him, why would Pere go and tell Mercy? Again considering what they planned the week before, yet Angel never betrayed him. I was questioning the character of that man.
I think she did

She even confirmed in the diary session

I saw a clip on Instagram
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2023
Geezeem:

You are badly raised.

And you project your poor upbringing in a public forum thinking you are woke.

You think this is game or cruise?

Nah...if it's not in you, it would never come out

This is gutter level and I can't deal

The tragedy is that you are a female.

I hope never to interact with you ever again on this forum, no matter the circumstances... even if same team

Hopefully you keep this moniker for easy identification

You cease to exist henceforth

And if I ever quote you again, I would have myself checked in

For your punishment, for everytime I post, you would loose your peace afresh

Like all the posts attacking me and quote the people attacking me to join issues with them against me, you will still not get the satisfaction you seek

I won't read, I won't reply and I won't stop

🚶🚶🚶

The thing I love the most about Nairaland is how kettles keep calling pots black.
Imagine insulting someone for something you're also guilty of?

What's the difference between you two ?

What has she said that you haven't said ?

What's the one determining factor of good upbringing that you've exhibited that sets the two of you apart?

No one here is a saint.

No one is better than the other .

Because almost all of us at some point have gone very low and said horrible things to the housemates we wouldn't say to their faces....so you coming up and acting like someone else is worse than you are , and making yourself seem better is not only whimsical but completely hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3181) (3182) (3183) (3184) (3185) (3186) (3187) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.