Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1480365 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3197) (3198) (3199) (3200) (3201) (3202) (3203) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2023
If only two people are evicted on Sunday, Venita will survive .

Biggie should make it a top 7 so we won't die of boredom.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2023
Cornerstone2018:

Ven : 99% points insults
Baye : 120 milli

Dassol.
She can go back home to insulting her children and damage their mental health. We don't care.

Ilebaye for 120M🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2023
Tatiana4u:

We have better things to do than dragging a Z list old hag with 0 achievements!

Okay
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2023
BBNaija house is such a funny place to be.

Please, how can Venita be insulting Baye that it is only man she has in her brain. Ilebaye? Is it Venita's brain she used to do the maths that helped her win SupaKomando? Is it her brain she used to win 1 million in HFM task last week? Is it her brain she used to win HoH on Monday?

If we place their wins side by side, has Venita won more than Ilebaye in that house with all the brain she has?

The person who has gotten this far because of ship, saying that it is only man that is in shipless Ilebaye's brain, is very funny.

That babe don suffer for that house sha, even people wey suppose dey greet her with, "Her Royal Majesty" because she carry them go HoH Lounge follow dey insult her. I talk am that day, say make these girls no beat her for that HoH lounge.

20 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2023
CallTheCops:
my regards to your wife sir
How will she react if she sees this post of yours?
Lol.

I am a man of one wife and don't cheat at all, even though there's some much temptation out there.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
Threebear:

It's save to say that shipping didn't help Angel this season because soma is a proper delawood and he isn't as entertaining as cross and Sammy from shine your eyes.

What happened to all of Angel's fans from shine your eyes because i am surprise that venita will top Angel In any vote.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
Cornerstone2018:

That's correct!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
Threebear:

If it's top 5, will Adekunle make it?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
Fairdamsel:

Lol

Not surprised with your response

E pain am

Do better next time😜😜
pain? U are a dummy learner. Never expected anything good from an acclaimed criminal whitemonkey supporter. A common cook that was crowned by hungry herbalists.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
davodyguy:

If it's top 5, will Adekunle make it?
why are u asking the fraudulent transgendered that question? Does he/she work in multichoice or delloitte?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
AutoChick4U:
Who do I vote for like this?

Who you wanna see next week
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
OhBritannia:
It's save to say that shipping didn't help Angel this season because soma is a proper delawood and he isn't as entertaining as cross and Sammy from shine your eyes.

What happened to all of Angel's fans from shine your eyes because i am surprise that venita will top Angel In any vote.
Asides from ilebaye, Venita is probably the second person that gained the most fans this season.

She'll cash out Wella after the show.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
drimzsmoke:

She entered the blue room, hit the door and said Bleep. I was just smiling
If not she for drag Venita hair.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
Not many people will agree but i find Angel more entertaining than venita.
Probably because i don't like loud people but most of the times i don't enjoy venita when camera is on her but i do enjoy Angel a lot especially when it comes to intellectual discussions and arguments.
To me even though venita talks a lot, i consider angel more smarter than venita.

Like the saying goes, too much talk nor dey full basket.
It's just sad that young girls like Angel comes from a country like Nigeria that doesn't give young girls the opportunity to excel in their element.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Baye Baye Baye!!!!
Everything about her is news!
Lmao!
I heard that Cece’s fans are now infiltrating our camp to cause confusion and steal votes for Cece!
How desperate can they be?
That’s why I will never encourage any one of us to buy votes from random people online.
I don’t belong to any BayeTribe watsapp groups but if I want to buy votes for Baye next week,I’d contact her handler for directions.

What happened to the preaching and scolding to me about this?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2023
Threebear:

Asides from ilebaye, Venita is probably the second person that gained the most fans this season.

She'll cash out Wella after the show.
That explains it all.
Doyin didn't lie though, venita has to give thanks to Adekunle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2023
thatigboman:
pain? U are a dummy learner. Never expected anything good from an acclaimed criminal whitemonkey supporter. A common cook that was crowned by hungry herbalists.

Hehehehhehe

Of course, showcasing your vile and uncouth self

Please, give my warmest regards to your dear wife…. I hope God gives her the strength to bear with such an uncouth impish nitwit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2023
AutoChick4U:
Gu jun pyo don old but we crushed on him that year shaaa

It would take real force or money (30K least) for me to watch a Kdrama, Zworld or Telemundo.
Lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2023
From the Venita and Ilebaye situation ehn, it is better to know how to insult that to fight.

Because I don't know why Ilebaye could not give that woman back-to-back. Insult her the way Doyin's insult pained her chai.

Ilebaye fall my hand.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2023
feelgood:

Have you checked your BP lately?

Hypertensive emergency, my guy is a walking disaster waiting to happen!!! sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

If not she for drag Venita hair.

I'm telling you!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Baye Baye Baye!!!!
Everything about her is news!
Lmao!
I heard that Cece’s fans are now infiltrating our camp to cause confusion and steal votes for Cece!
How desperate can they be?
That’s why I will never encourage any one of us to buy votes from random people online.
I don’t belong to any BayeTribe watsapp groups but if I want to buy votes for Baye next week,I’d contact her handler for directions.
Just donate money and vote according to your strength.

It is hard to see legit vote sellers this time because many big fanbases don book down for finale from the legit ones. So if you donate to Ilebaye's team they can use the money to buy from their legit source, pay those who will give devices for voting and the money can be used to feed those spending their time to vote with different devices.

No amount is too small oo.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2023
Jay16:

It's God's plan she's the favorite.

Good you acknowledged that.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
From the Venita and Ilebaye situation ehn, it is better to know how to insult that to fight.

Because I don't know why Ilebaye could not give that woman back-to-back. Insult her the way Doyin's insult pained her chai.

Ilebaye fall my hand.
I somehow see Phyna in ilebaye in the sense that when they got provoked, they tends to go physical as you can see from earlier week in this show so it's wise that she walked away considering her two strikes because if she had stayed to give it back to back to Venita, she might go physical.

If not for GOD, phyna almost went physical twice during her season.
First with bella and secondly with Rachel.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2023
Geezeem:

Hugs! kiss

Good to hear from you grin

The street is brutal ooooo

E reach to block everywhere ooo

This addiction is bad, aswear!

I pray General scales through ooo

heee godddd ooo!

Thank you so much for everything!

Chai... votes buying sha 😓
I just had to due to the unforseen circumstances if Biggie might take 4 people out or not

But regardless thank you so much for holding it down here for Pere❤️

I have been able to go through some pages and I saw your posts and I appreciate you so much (except for the part of you and my baby girl e-fighting 😫😫😫....both of you should please consider my mental health and don't fight again cus I literally love you both and I can't stand you guys quarreling)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2023
Jay16:
Tbh Luck and grace dey follow her. I don't like Venita but she's far better than her. Ilebaye individual input in the house has always been zero, she offers nothing. Her winnings can be attributed to just luck nothing else.

It's God's plan she's the favorite.
At least Ilebaye won an individual HFM task.
The only reason Venita won it was because she was the game master.

Asides that individual input Venita that doesn't have luck and much else to offer which individual task has she won?

Is Venita talented? Yea she is.
So is Ilebaye too don't reduce her own talent to "Just luck".
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2023
Lauryn41:

That one na her family problem

After next week , Every Cain to their Abel

Welcome back bro , I feel say you don forget your password before
🤣🤣🤣🤣

So we are not shipping post show😫😫😫

Anyway good to be back,you know this week's competition is really tough since we don't know if Biggie will make room for one more finalist or not ....

Like I told my other love,you both should pity me and stop the e-quarreling.... ejoor

I hope Sunday favours our faves regardless
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2023
Cornerstone2018:

Period!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2023
Playerz:

Based on logistics....... grin
I see him and Adekunle coming through as top of the pack.
The problem is

Will biggie allow top 5 or 6
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2023
When Venita insulted Alex and Alex kept the
fool quiet, team Ilebaye came here to celebrate that Venita finished Alex 🤣🤣
They carried exactly what Venita said from Twitter then started rejoicing
She has dealt with Alex
Mamba this that 🤣
Blah blah
Alex couldn't talk🤣

Today na for ilebaye

Venita:
Apology Queen. After you'll come and apologize. Correct correct me
na your way. Do rubbish and then apologize🤣
You'll think I'll fall into your stupid trap
Trap you dey always set for people to react

Karma is sweet Sha 🤣🤣
Lmao
Venita go reach everybody
Venita finish person today abi she no finish?
Lmao🤣😂🤣

Atleast Alex just kept the foolish Venita quiet. Ilebaye went to wail and started banging on the door. They even had to come console her as she was wailing
LMAO 🤣😂

Sha Venita didn't lie 🤣🤣

https://twitter.com/AssistantEbukaa/status/1704541451126739344?t=SjvIBSamki1uU5QP6-A-gQ&s=19
https://twitter.com/cyfacesky/status/1704556574562238942?t=ky2eY9OOTXhQvkW6lL_gQw&s=19

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
Ilebaye has to give this handler half the money.

Omo the person try. I want to see who the handler is during handler reveal.

That said Venita is a fool.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2023
Will Angel and Soma be the first BBN couple evicted on same day?( aside the finale)

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3197) (3198) (3199) (3200) (3201) (3202) (3203) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.