Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1467890 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3232) (3233) (3234) (3235) (3236) (3237) (3238) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2023
Guys i have a personal opinion and i don't know if y'all will agree with me.

Kante by Davido and fav is the best collaboration this year.

The song deserves a Grammy, it's too underrated. I am so sad that Davido didn't promote the song like he did with unavailable.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2023
Geezeem:

Yes he has that kind of intensity undecided
Like someone you can't cheat on or break up with easily
But he is the kind of guy that would be faithful totally

This picture is all kinds of disturbing.
After the bolded, the last sentence no longer reads like a good thing, at all.
lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2023
Tatiana4u:

My dear,I don vex taya!
BAYE no Dey hear word!
but I was watching and was venita that sat by her though

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2023
carammel:
Biggie pampers his children a lot, little wonder they want to remain in the house forever, if na me nko.😁
Imagine coming out to meet $1 at #1,000

Increased electrify tariff
No stable light
Increase of foodstuffs

I don't blame them for going back to biggie's house to enjoy oo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2023
Godoverevery:

It is annoying nah.......something I watched and someone is coming here to twist it.

Soma was talking about how ship help HM......angel now told him Adekunle didn't get a girl during his season and made it top 4.

She turned it too Adekunle didn't get a deal..

She should post the receipt.......am ready to credit her 20k if angel said deal and not girl.
They are just miserable dummies that have to fabricate senseless lies as they have nothing significant to use against Ade ! I don dey pity them sef cos if I touch them na inside pit them go dey wail to their mama dominique to rescue them cheesy cheesy I like how u take ur time to chop off their body parts one by one keeping them in pains cos my own na instant massacre cheesy cheesy cheesy keep it up dear😘

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2023
OhBritannia:
Please 🙏 🥺 vote pere !!!

Last minutes voting will Make pere top the poll because currently he is third 😭😭😭😭😭🙌
God forbid bad thing

Please campaign with positive words 🙏🙏🙏
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2023
Tatiana4u:

My dear,I don vex taya!
BAYE no Dey hear word!

She is behaving like most of these Gen Z, they will annoy you and you almost want to kill them and the next minute you are shaking your head when they come back crawling like a puppy, I deal with a couple of them everyday and it's a struggle not to kill them......cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2023
Geezeem:

She said Pere might leave too

I don't know if to be worried sad

She has exhibited Ogbanje clairvoyant skills on this show before
I agree. Cos even Soma said it 🤣🤣🤣 . He was reminding her that a times she says " They said"

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2023
Onyi99:

I really don't he have strength to fight her this season 🤣

Clement vote small for Soma na😢
Pere is already a finalist
😒😒😒😒

This is highest display of wickedness
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2023
Angel, Angeli.

Oya remove covering,
When did that one start?
Abi na soma shirt be that?

Just reminded me of how Alex will use covering and frustrate me every pool party.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2023
Clement1111:

God forbid bad thing

Please campaign with positive words 🙏🙏🙏
Lol alright that's understandable Sha.
Pere will definitely end up topping by GOD'S grace.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2023
Adekunle the real Berbeque man..😁😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Oya how many tattoo you get, confession time.....cheesy grin cheesy
Small drawings on the outside and you barely notice it.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2023
OhBritannia:
Guys i have a personal opinion and i don't know if y'all will agree with me.

Kante by Davido and fav is the best collaboration this year.

The song deserves a Grammy, it's too underrated. I am so sad that Davido didn't promote the song like he did with unavailable.
Kante is definitely a better song than unavailable.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2023
Lauryn41:

The women in this all stars 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Lazy yet they’re picky

She better not touch that barbecue
Mercy is actually not one of them lazy women in the house though. She cooks a lot
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2023
Clement1111:

I know what I am doing with that guy

You shouldn't have corrected it

Of course I know voting is ending in 40minutes time
Nor mind my oversabi.
Sorry oo.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
Small drawings on the outside and you barely notice it.

Tats are cute though if they are drawn well, almost had one but chickened out because of the pain I saw a friend go through while trying to get one......cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2023
Sama is having fan with hangel
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2023
Clement1111:

Why

Just state why you don't like it
I did mine as a result of peer pressure and youthful exuberance and now that I’m way older,I deeply regret it even though I tattooed my name on 🤐
Although,oga likes it ,if not I would have gotten rid of it a long time ago!
I won’t be happy if any of my kids get it when they become adults so which mouth I go take preach to them
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2023
IIebaye is not drinking because she is HOH and knows Biggie will call her for HOH duties later, e be like Tatiana4u and co won't need to light candle today......

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2023
This one nah family union ooo......which kin party be this.....lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2023
You are very stupid and senseless. That you will bring picture of minors stained with blood and feathers and you actually think your brain is functioning. Infact don’t let me over insult your stupidity. Just geddifok before I useless your existence. Brainless idiot.

I am so disgusted by you. You brought that here for what exactly? Cheap likes People laugh in disbelief you say! Imagine this dummy Is it about laughing? You brought that here? Minors! Obviously you’re very local that’s why you think sharing pictures of minors in a derogatory way is fine.

You actually posted that picture here and claim to be laughing in disbelief. You’re a buffoon.

I have never insulted anyone here as such you! You are disgusting. Minors! I can just tell how vile you are. Tueh!

Local nerd. Go and learn what is to post pictures of minors without consent especially in a derogatory manner.

safarigirl:

Na you get comprehension problems

People can laugh in disbelief, not because the thing is funny. Please go and be slow elsewhere

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2023
Edu93:
Feel
Away
For the road
Na money
Kante

My top 5 in the album....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2023
Just realize that cross flare up at people and that's his person.
I am beginning to understand cross better this season because if you watch just now you will think he is shouting at pere and mercy but that's just his person.

Just the way he flared up at ilebaye in last poll party. There are people like that, all of a sudden they just flare up.

Safari girl i think your boy needs some sort of emotional management.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2023
Thank you

Godoverevery:

The first challenge during the task.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Yeah,they’re beautiful but it’s not worth it.
If she she still wants to do it,let her go ahead but I wouldn’t advise anyone to go for it.
It's worth it o.

Na only tattoos I like. I liked it on people and wanted some drawings on me. I don't like multiple piercings or any form of piercings, waist beads and leg chains, fixing nails and make up. I don't like them.

Tattoo is the only exception for me. So people even mistake me for a modest person because of my attitude to beautification. For me sha tattoo is worth it if it were the others I mentioned earlier they are not worth it to me.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2023
Why is Adekunle serving these people barbecue after grilling it? 😒😒
They don’t deserve this kindness!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2023
OhBritannia:
Please 🙏 🥺 vote pere !!!

Last minutes voting will Make pere top the poll because currently he is third 😭😭😭😭😭🙌
It's impossible for Pere to top with Adekunle on board
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2023
Edu93:
100% agreed.
That song needs more promotion.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2023
carammel:
Why is Adekunle serving these people barbecue after grilling it? 😒😒
They don’t deserve this kindness!
He's the real barbeque man with the sauce
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2023
davodyguy:

It's impossible for Pere to top with Adekunle on board
Nothing is impossible as long as Big brother is concerned.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Nor mind my oversabi.
Sorry oo.
It's not that serious,I was just cruising with him

No need for the apology

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3232) (3233) (3234) (3235) (3236) (3237) (3238) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.