Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1470013 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3237) (3238) (3239) (3240) (3241) (3242) (3243) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2023
Local nerd you shall remain. Bush baby without common sense. Dense idiot. It’s the unimportant things you will pick out.

Who cares if it red oil or blood. Foolish thing. You will never have sense

You really think you’re important. Do I even quote your foolish self. Like I said you’re vile, disgusting and a waste of space.

We know who deserves to off themselves. Since this your call to fame and this is where your life begins and ends.

This is your bread and butter. Without it, you can’t breathe. I can’t expect anything sensible from you other than vileness.

Poverty stricken beggar. Always looking for cheap likes and popularity. Nairaland lowlife. I’m even wasting my time insulting you self. You no worth am.

safarigirl:

You are clearly suffering from a mental problem that must be a family problem.

That thing is not blood, you fool, it is red oil that your fellow lunatic poured to be edgy.

I am not the cause of your misery and frustration, so don't come and pour your uselessness on my head. If frustration wants to wound you, find a rope and end your miserable existence.

Fucking lunatic! I did not post anything that requires this bile, but some of you must run mad on my head every 2 working days.

Go and off yourself, motherfucker!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2023
Nhazeru:

Kwa Kwa kwa

Until Sunday

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2023
hayzed19:
I love as he is not going wild with her
Na hypocrites full this country
Small thing now, they will start dragging our wife that a mother of 2 yen yen yen...passing selective judgement upandan...

My brother...........Nigerians are the most hypocritical people on planet earth.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2023
safarigirl:

Believe it or not, there are actually rich people like this.

I had one in my room in 300 Level, she was also from Kogi state, but Ibira.

Her parents were very wealthy, they lived in Asokoro and took trips abroad, but she looked proper impoverished...and this is not even because her clothes were cheap, she just looked poor.

Baye's dad is a former LG Chairman, and still has access to people in power in Kogi politics, so, I don't doubt her parents can be wealthy, but no be everybody wealth dey show for body.

Hopeless clout chaser. So your local
Government chairman is wealthy? I really would love to konk that your bald large forehead angry

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2023
OhBritannia:
Anyone that was following knows that by Monday and Tuesday, that pere is definitely topping the poll.

Leave stanship aside, you don't need a prophet to tell you that pere topped the poll.
Now let me tell u from neutral point of view; I didn't come across any table with ur nurse eliza all I see everywhere is VOTE ADEKUNLE cheesy cheesy So u must have topped in ur imaginary poll buhahahahaha🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2023
Ade and Venita
Soma and Angel
Pere and Mercy
Cross and CeeC
Ilebaye and Gen Z Baddie.

Everybody coupled up.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2023
pingpong1:
The day I will be sure VENITA is truly SHAMELESS is the day she steps her foot in the HOH lounge before Ilebaye's tenure expires

What happened
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2023
Godoverevery:

Abi nah......we know Adekunle nah deaconess pikin

Venita is ready to go wild but my boy hmmmmmm.

Can you see all the things venita is doing and Adekunle is running away.

He’s tryin running away from her though, but then, I wish he loosen up at times, people will still talk regardless.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pillar12: 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2023
OhBritannia:
Anyone that was following knows that by Monday and Tuesday, that pere is definitely topping the poll.

Leave stanship aside, you don't need a prophet to tell you that pere topped the poll.

The last time Ade and Pere were both up we know who was in the bottom

Calm down with this your overconfidence
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Thryphosa(m): 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2023
La pio pio
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
Onyi99:
Wish you the best on Sunday my Som Som🥰
I'm glad you have people that genuinely love you,this all stars was truly meant for you.

To everyone that voted for Somadina,God bless you,may you never lack🙏

What ever happens on Sunday,you are our(somageng) winner 🎉
.. no wonder you wanted to suffocate me the other day.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
safarigirl:

Firmness is based on body type.

Same way now Angel's body isn't very firm, but CeeC's is. Na just genes that one
I know right but these days you can’t tell who’s natural amongst these Teevee people reason I ask if they do body firming jobs too.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
Pillar12:

The last time Ade and Pere were both up we know who was in the bottom

Calm down with this your overconfidence
What has the last time got to do with this week?
I get am before nor be property o. Lol

You snooze, you loose.
Once again thanks to all patriots and Fans of mercy, ilebaye, Cece, white money, neo and cross.

It's not our fault that Adekunle's only friend in the house is soma and even the same Venita will leave him after the show.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
Soma and Angel have even gone indoors, I can't see them anymore.

Honestly I'm sure big brother is regretting

If he knows he for just play music inside the house for these 2 hours.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:44pm On Sep 21, 2023
Eeghe:

undecided
Other teams definitely were not gonna vote heavily for Pere though…beyond the readily available …
I hope you guys voted as though you wanted him to stay in- you Patriots that is…
I gave him about 12K DSTV votes …honestly this isn’t a lot, at all 🤷🏾‍♀️

We gave him 22% with little or no alliance voting the last time. So we expect that with all the talks that he would get above that to keep him in the game

It was only Mercy fans and shippers that kept Angel that week... how many fans does Angel have this season?

I've been here before... Ike was fvcked by mercineries that year sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
QueenSindel:
Now let me tell u from neutral point of view; I didn't come across any table with ur nurse eliza all I see everywhere is VOTE ADEKUNLE cheesy cheesy So u must have topped in ur imaginary poll buhahahahaha🤣🤣
Lmao 😂 keep imagining.
Go and check comment session of all the blogs and see as pere's name filled all comment session.

Pere topped and that's the honest truth.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2023
carammel:

I know right but these days you can’t tell who’s natural amongst these Teevee people reason I ask if they do body firming jobs too.

Na navel I dey use know for anything below the waist.

But no, there is no body firming procedure.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2023
OhBritannia:

You snooze, you loose.
Once again thanks to all patriots and Fans of mercy, ilebaye, Cece, white money, neo and cross.

It's not our fault that Adekunle's only friend in the house is soma and even the same Venita will leave him after the show.
Are u still pained Venita rejected ur quack nurse kpere even after showing her his peepee and chose a better looking sensible Adekunle cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2023
Ade and Venita paid Biggie 200 coins to have the HOH room to themselves alone which biggie agree but he said the HOH get right to nullify such arrangement...as Venita believe say Baye na their person, she will help them, but Ilepepper vetoed am....So Venny drop her BFF tag and said she will not enter the HOH room again...

Watch out for series II
garfield1:

What happened
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2023
carammel:

He’s tryin running away from her though, but then, I wish he loosen up at times, people will still talk regardless.

Haaa he shouldn't losing up oooo.

Venita is ready to do crazy things oooo...........have watch her complain several times about Adekunle dulling her.
Our boy is well trained responsible man.

After the show she can do whatever with him behind close doors..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2023
Venita kilode na
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 10:48pm On Sep 21, 2023
Venita and adekunle doing grandparents romance

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:48pm On Sep 21, 2023
hayzed19:
Ade and Venita paid Biggie 200 coins to have the HOH room to themselves alone which biggie agree but he said the HOH get right to nullify such arrangement...as Venita believe say Baye na their person, she will help them, but Ilepepper vetoed am....So Venny drop her BFF tag and said she will not enter the HOH room again...

Watch out for series II

Yes,after yesterday's quarrel,baye should have evicted her.how long would they have had the HoH room?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2023
OhBritannia:

You snooze, you loose.

Who needs venita with him after the show, everything end at biggie gate.. Adekunle doesn't need anyhow friends he pick the useful one and stick wit them till da end..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2023
QueenSindel:
Are u still pained Venita rejected ur quack nurse kpere even after showing her his peepee and chose a better looking sensible Adekunle cheesy cheesy
Lmao the same Venita that pere has tasted her pussyyy many times before the house 😂😂

You don't need a prophet to tell you that pere has slept with Venita 😂😂 so where is the rejecting coming from?

Actually it was because pere refuses to give in to shipping and that was why Venita attacked him before when the show started.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2023
OhBritannia:
Lmao 😂 keep imagining.
Go and check comment session of all the blogs and see as pere's name filled all comment session.

Pere topped and that's the honest truth.
Ofcourse useless comments go full his IG page comment section!! If Biggie say he wants only top5 it's over for u parrots🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2023
Threebear:
Soma's people really tried for him .
He's currently third .

Venita last.

I guess the fight with the winner didn't do her much favours.

I voted well for soma.if not for Adekunle being up,I'll have voted totally for him.he gained a lot of pity fans.he is a likeable gem

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2023
Mercy no go rest until she Acess pere sha... undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2023
safarigirl:
Ade and Venita
Soma and Angel
Pere and Mercy
Cross and CeeC
Ilebaye and Gen Z Baddie.

Everybody coupled up.

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2023
Alheeri:

Who needs venita with him after the show, everything end at biggie gate.. Adekunle doesn't need anyhow friends he pick the useful one and stick wit them till da end..
lol which friend has Adekunle made since level up season?
I am not even against Adekunle here but i am just stating facts.

Of all the level up housemates, only beauty can be said to be Adekunle's friend and i don't think beauty rate him that highly.
Beauty just used him for her reality TV show.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2023
venita want to put my pastor in trouble.

Stop putting your p***y on Adekunle D**k nah.........which kain rough play venita dey do ds night.

Adekunle no loose guard oooooo.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
QueenSindel:
Ofcourse useless comments go full his IG page comment section!! If Biggie say he wants only top5 it's over for u parrots🤣🤣🤣🤣
lmao pere tops and that's on period, 😎😎

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3237) (3238) (3239) (3240) (3241) (3242) (3243) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.