Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1468717 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3249) (3250) (3251) (3252) (3253) (3254) (3255) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Holy Ghost fire!

Fire Baye🤣🤣😘😘
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2023
Tatiana4u:

And if she wins,you will faint and if you don’t faint,I’ll ensure you do!

On the contrary...I don't beef her win...I sha no just want past winner to win...and I am rooting more for adekunle or ceec...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Fire Baye🤣🤣😘😘
Faya Ade prick!😛😛😛😛

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Faya Ade prick!😛😛😛😛

Faya Baye and her dry Kpekus🤣🤣🤣🤣..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2023
scondy:

On the contrary...I don't beef her win...I sha no just want past winner to win...and I am rooting more for adekunle or ceec...
No wahala but Baye will win and you must faint!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Fire Baye and her dry Kpekus..
Fire Adekunle impotent dick!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2023
Did Pere really top, abi na just cruise?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2023
This clip just made my day!
BayeTribe,we are too much!
The love and support Baye’s getting from all over the world is giving me multiple orgasms!
BayeTribe no longer a Nigerian fanbase but an international community!
The love choke!!!
https:///ilebayeofficial/status/1705180860952228000?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2023
safarigirl:
What is really paining many of you here, as well as your faves inside that house, is that the Ilebaye that you people didn't rate is looking like the likely winner.

Everybody chose their own winner from the beginning of the show, formed fanbases for your own faves, even the ones that their faves were Delawood for the first 4 weeks, were forcing highlights up and down and creating Imaginary stories.

Everybody thought Ilebaye no go pass Week 4, after all, she had just finished LU and was largely unpopular. You people that your faves reached finals and failed, were hoping to dash the fave the All Stars win, only for this smallie wey been no even get fanbase a year ago, to come and pack everything.

So, I understand why Ilebaye's presence is peppering both the HMs and their fans. Make una sofri dey cry.

The bolded is the genesis and revelation of this season. It is what started the condescending behaviour and talk and Nigerians 'arising'. I really hope they come through and she wins. Nonsense and ingredients.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Fire Adekunle impotent dick!

Fire Baye vibrating clitoris..🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2023
Amhighlyblessed:
My Bayeee 🌶️🌶️🌶️❤️

Ike stealing coins is a game but Ilebaye using Ceec foundation makes her a thief.

Mercy kissing everybody is a game but Ilebaye kissing makes her a loose girl.

Ceec insulting and being rude to people is a game but Ilebaye standing her ground is insubordination.

Adekunle hiding every food and foodstuffs meant for the house is a game but Ilebaye taking meat is a crime.

Soma crying is a game but Ilebaye crying is for pity.

Pere getting angry n punching walls is a general thing and a game but Ilebaye getting angry is rude.

Housemates gossiping up and down about others is a game but I have not seen Ilebaye discuss about another housemates.

Pere, Cross,ike etc apologizing is reasonable but Ilebaye apologizing is strategy.

I just wish that girl will win this 120m

My Bayeee 🌶️🌶️🌶️❤️ till the last dayyyyyyyyyy!!!!

What a beautiful case
cool lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2023
ItisHi:
Deks is not someone to loose guard like that. Something that said he wants to enter politics someday.

As if theres honour in Nigerian politics.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2023
scondy:

Lool....win wey una say them don cement since week 3....

My area of confusion is this....should no hm have a tiff with ilebaye? Cos we have seen so many housemates go at each other...with extreme words an all...even baye has used extreme insulting words on others....but somehow when they return the energy...her fans suddenly remember she is just 22....is she speaking and relating like a 22 year old in that house....her mouth sharp pass anything....

So I no just understand...didn't mercy shout at Alex the other day and even motioned her to move away....why uproar no dey say she bullied her....? She vex for baye now...them say she dey cement win
Orisirisi....that one go just dey write epistle everywhere they do cut and join analysis like sa she sabi....

Don't mind them
Cement wey no dey quick dry.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2023
Please as HOH, what's Ilebaye's contribution to the wager task?

I notice that they are all busy constructing the wager except Ilebaye, CeeC and Angel.

As for CeeC, she hasn't contributed much to a wager task previously so we can easily understand.

Angel feels like she'll be going home on Sunday so she don't want to participate in the wager task.

But Ilebaye that's HOH supposed to lead by example but she's just sitting watching the remaining housemates working.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2023
Threebear:

And yet , Adekunle still topped 😁😁😁😁
Okay let me screenshot this 😁
On Sunday i will reply this message. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Yen yen yen
You said the show died after Ike was thrown out with a swollen face but you’re still here crying about Illebaye winning the show!
You no Dey taya?😂😂😂
Even your Ike sef has agreed that Baye’s a force!
Can’t you agree with Ike for once?grin

Two rights can coexist side by side. Yes the show is dead. Yes I watch passively . Basically listen in to conversations while I work and Yes. I'll drag the brat every second I want cos I love the salty tears of Baye:s tribalists. Whether the Yeye girl is winning or not is not my business. Doesn't change the fact that she's a mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chrisnando: 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2023
Avedonn:

I notice that they are all busy constructing the wager except Ilebaye, CeeC and Angel.

As for CeeC, she hasn't contributed much to a wager task previously so we can easily understand.

Angel feels like she'll be going home on Sunday so she don't want to participate in the wager task.

But Ilebaye that's HOH supposed to lead by example but she's just sitting watching the remaining housemates working.

When she stayed up at night working with Mercy and Soma you didn't ask this question.
Or you just tuned in?

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2023
Avedonn:

Make I know talk ooooo.

Does she even understand all what they are doing

No be if understand the task you go fit contribute.....lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 1:01pm On Sep 22, 2023
QueenSindel:
Ogun gbarie gi oko She is already wretched for life🤣🤣🤣

My friend, Jealousy is a terminal disease oooooo..
Hopefully , u get welll sooon....
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2023
Pere have sent 3days constructing rubbish.

Nawa oooo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BadMaster: 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2023
Avedonn:

You just woke up from sleep and the first thing you do is criticize Ilebaye. Where were you since morning when she was working?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2023
Amya:

Two rights can coexist side by side. Yes the show is dead. Yes I watch passively . Basically listen in to conversations while I work and Yes. I'll drag the brat every second I want cos I love the salty tears of Baye:s tribalists. Whether the Yeye girl is winning or not is not my business. Doesn't change the fact that she's a mumu.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by wyndy(m): 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2023
I was bullied
I was talked down at
I cry sometimes
I am not perfect
I am only human
I am ILEBAYE

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2023
scondy:

I have always put adekunle in the conversation for the money....at times...the way u talk comes accross as funny...have u seen voting percentages.? Why can't Adekunle win
..please dead this ur talk of he isn't in the running for the money ...u dey vex people...dont talk at all if u don't ve anything to say

I’m not here to drag with you

I like the former islander anthem ( they’ll never see us coming )

We know the percentages , in our groups we’re advised to not engage in bants with anybody about winning or topping
Defend Adekunle , Vote and wait for percentage at the end of the show then our guns and bullets will fly

I’ve not voted anything less than 20k each time Adekunle is up , and each time he’s up ,my votes are tripled , Not to talk about contributions
This week we were out for blood and I’ve fallen ill sef

If anyone should brag about him winning , it should be me because I have a team that’s actually working extremely hard to push him to the top

Don’t tell me not to talk , I no wan follow my teammate quarrel

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2023
Threebear:

And yet , Adekunle still topped 😁😁😁😁

The devil works hard but islanders work harder
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2023
You just heard Angel now in diary session that NO one in the house regards Baye

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2023
safarigirl:

Why will you lie like this?

If I go to the Search Bar and type, "Adekunle will win", Islanders will easily pop up, so, why will you lie like this because you're seeing the win may not happen?

Please, lead with truth, even when you want to agend.

Okay

Adekunle will win the money

Who wants to die can go and die
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2023
Angel diary session
She’s admitting people in the house don’t have regard for Ilebaye as hoh

So they know

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2023
Yabsun:

His PR team don’t just have sense. If they’re as good as other Musicians’ PRs, Davido would’ve bagged Grammy. Davido has the best Afrobeat sounds among the African artists. He’s afrobeat king.

Very dumb team indeed. I couldn't believe my eyes when they started pushing UNAVAILABLE while ignoring superior tracks like NA MONEY and IN THE GARDEN.

Davido released the best AfroBeats album this year, but the PR team has very poor taste in music for promoting the weakest of the singles.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2023
wyndy:
I was bullied
I was talked down at
I cry sometimes
I am not perfect
I am only human
I am ILEBAYE
we that v tasted bullying understand Baye

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2023
Psychedelia:

Very dumb team indeed. I couldn't believe my eyes when they started pushing UNAVAILABLE while ignoring superior tracks like NA MONEY and IN THE GARDEN.

Davido released the best AfroBeats album this year, but the PR team has very poor taste in music for promoting the weakest of the singles.

Relax

Unavailable is a nice jam with a good dance routine

The song is perfect
They should have pushed Kante as well but as they didn’t it’s still fine
Before them go say he wan copy essence

Unavailable is a top tier song
Believe it or not

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2023
Avedonn:

This one is watching his/her own from nairaland obviously not from TV

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3249) (3250) (3251) (3252) (3253) (3254) (3255) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.