Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,499 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1470098 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3263) (3264) (3265) (3266) (3267) (3268) (3269) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2023
Alheeri:

No his landlord car 😁😁

🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚
I'm serious, dude is always dropping his mum off at work and will now go and be disturbing Beauty in her house. Just go and watch "my beautyful life"!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2023
Nhazeru:

He's living in a thatched family house with leaking roof
So the money he collects from Lagos agberos isn't even enough to sustain him

Na WA ooo

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
Meanwhile production has picked their winner

Clap for the heavyweight champ

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
Godoverevery:

Clout is for those who are SM freak.

Na today......didn't CeeC wash him that he borrowed the car and things he post online.

Audio money.
Audio money??we hear you

Oya post your fave one na abi is it audio too??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Originality007: 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
abeg make Sunday come ontime.

I want to see Madam Queens English leaving 🤣🤣.

Baye Baye 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️💯💯💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
Godoverevery:

You that isn't evil why are you a single mother
I

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
Pere....Watched your diary session and all I can say is God bless you for being a truthful man

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2023
Nhazeru:
Came online to see Mercy fought my girl, to think I was just singing her praises yesterday. Well, I will just channel my anger in voting hard for Baye to win.

Exactly. Since the Venbiter issue yesterday I vowed to multiply my votes for Ilebaye.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2023
Estellie:
Exactly, they want to be the villain so bad but it’s not working.

I do like Adekunle but I don’t get the hype. Dude is just there but his fans are forcing him down our throats.

If e didn’t dey, e didn’t dey abeg.
Giddem!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2023
Godoverevery:

Clout is for those who are SM freak.

Na today......didn't CeeC wash him that he borrowed the car and things he post online.

Audio money.

Imagine 😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2023
See you guys later abeg

Need to touch grass for the weekend

👋👋👋

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2023
Clement1111:

Agba Owo himself 🙌🙌🙌🙌

Clear road for my own senior man

I don't understand why people can't understand simple banter.....he should look at how his teammates are responding and everything is going smooth

No worry very soon,I go come meet you for house

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
No wahala, someday!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Multichoice are at liberty to bring who ever they want.No one can dictate for them.All these people have some unique qualities .And that's why they were called. Some people are unlucky to leave early before they have a chance to prove themselves. And it doesn't even mean the winner is better. So you are now accusing Multichoice of try to rig for Ilebaye?How ridiculous and laughable?Listen to yourself. The girl has the streets and its who the street supports that wins.She has been trending with controversies from day one and that has garnered huge fanss for her.She doesn't even know the level of support she has.Mercy had been boasting she will win and had been very confident but now seems to be afraid having seen Whitemoney evicted. The thing is Mercy has an over estimated sense of self importance. And works towards her own self aggrandisement.Another "hassmet" as she calls them,might pip her to it this time
GIddem!!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Originality007: 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2023
Biggie should have just asked for Baye acc number already. the 120million is hers.

Team Baye 💯

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2023
Hey God

Grown people dragging who has a better car and house

Make una stop na , una don suppose big pass these small children banter

Both teams 🙏
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2023
Argue based on whatever they’re doing inside the house and leave what they’re doing outside the house alone
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2023
I understand what she is saying though. We are not boasting that we will win but we will push our boy as much as we can is what is he is saying. I don’t think there is anything wrong with that.

We know who the popular jingos are so…

scondy:

I have always put adekunle in the conversation for the money....at times...the way u talk comes accross as funny...have u seen voting percentages.? Why can't Adekunle win
..please dead this ur talk of he isn't in the running for the money ...u dey vex people...dont talk at all if u don't ve anything to say
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2023
Amya:

If you like, talk bad about Ike from now till tmrw, that one no dey shake me. Nothing will stop me from dragging Ilebaje by her shuku
Kwa kwa kwa
Oya bring it on!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2023
My fave is richer than your own

My fave has 50k , post your fave account

This sounds like those Small children “my mummy , my mummy fight “

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2023
Clement1111:
See you guys later abeg

Need to touch grass for the weekend

👋👋👋

Why are you running away? 😂

Couldn't answer questions about your auxiliary care giver. He's even below auxiliary care giver sef. A military camp refugee after his wife almost sent him packing after he abused her😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2023
Madam comot if u no get anything to say
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2023
Estellie:
This crying now won’t be called a strategy ohh.

Biggie doesn’t even understand why Venita is crying, he’s giving her her back to back😌
its not ooo....because shes not Baye...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2023
Amillionnn:
I understand what she is saying though. We are not boasting that we will win but we will push our boy as much as we can is what is he is saying. I don’t think there is anything wrong with that.

We know who the popular jingos are so…

Omo what I’m even saying is simple

We’re not boasting that we will win , we’re not boasting that we topped

When percentages show , everybody go answer their papa name because we know work wen we dey work

I loved how we moved before , slow tigers , the fanbase that they never saw coming , the underdog fanbase

I don’t know what she’s dragging me for

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2023
Lauryn41:

It was obvious from the HOH game on Monday after biggie change the rule to favor baye.

They need to milk the bandwagon and cash out aswell.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2023
Mercy will be shocked when she see herself dragging 3rd with Adekunle on finale day.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2023
Biggie's last Born in the Diary room.
I need to concentrate on what my leader has to say.🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️

He who banters and run, lives to banter another day✌️😌

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2023
safarigirl:
What is really paining many of you here, as well as your faves inside that house, is that the Ilebaye that you people didn't rate is looking like the likely winner.

Everybody chose their own winner from the beginning of the show, formed fanbases for your own faves, even the ones that their faves were Delawood for the first 4 weeks, were forcing highlights up and down and creating Imaginary stories.

Everybody thought Ilebaye no go pass Week 4, after all, she had just finished LU and was largely unpopular. You people that your faves reached finals and failed, were hoping to dash the fave the All Stars win, only for this smallie wey been no even get fanbase a year ago, to come and pack everything.

So, I understand why Ilebaye's presence is peppering both the HMs and their fans. Make una sofri dey cry.

You've said it all,nothing to add
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2023
Clement1111:

He is not affiliated to any political party so is it true then that he is in charge of agberos in the island??

Mr Owo mi da🌚🌚🌚
Ohh you dint watch him on channels tv with one lady,they hosted one political show during election period nah,he was on radio station..

He has said it so many times he wants to go into politics..

I knw u joking tagging kunle with agbero🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2023
Lauryn41:

because they said d truth?....wen Ebuka was asking Baye damaging question last sunday ... Production did not pik their winner oo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2023
mattgoners:
because they said d truth?....wen Ebuka was asking Baye damaging question last sunday ... Production did not pik their winner oo

Production has picked their winner

If you’re looking for faults in that simple statement, then check yourself
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2023
Lauryn41:

And so ?

Everybody including production knows Baye is the only deserving winner in that house

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2023
No matter how much I try, I just cant find something to like about Ilebaye.

She comes off as very fake and her actions rehearsed.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3263) (3264) (3265) (3266) (3267) (3268) (3269) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.