Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1469728 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3272) (3273) (3274) (3275) (3276) (3277) (3278) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2023
JuicyStar:
This girls are usually dull. Person cloth fit am una come dey argue.
🤣🤣🤣 them go cry tire when Baye wins. The boys r definitely winning this

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2023
EmmyCC:

If Soma leaves who do we vote for in the finals?
Ninja 8
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BadMaster: 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2023
Asabe4:
They had every right to feel how they did. Biggie caused it.
Why aren't the guys feeling that way?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2023
Kamalgod:
Cee-c saying Ilebaye made everything toxic ?? ?

Wow wow 😂😂
Coming from the queen of toxicity herself!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2023
I want to see what they are able to put up since they spent their time hating.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2023
Twoclans:
God I am ashamed to be a lady today.

Today I actually agree to that thing they said men are more reasonable .

God this ladies are stupid abeg.

Baby pls don't say this. We are the sweetest gender just that we have wicked and heartless ones among us
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2023
What biggie did was wrong and the girls feelings are valid.
What happened to lucky dip?

I pity people spending money to vote for their faves because biggie and his crew already have their winner.

I also heard today's prize money is big,so they have to sneak in their pet

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2023
Ceec saying illebaye made things toxic .

Waooooohhhhhhhh

As if we have forgotten what the internet did to her after her season .

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2023
Corruption everywhere!! why must the production twist it now because they have collected through the backdoor to make ilebaye the winner!! Oya housemates the ball is in ur court to take out the idiot!! ojoro cancel ojoro god no go vex!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2023
Onyi99:
What biggie did was wrong and the girls feelings are valid.
What happened to lucky dip?

I pity people spending money to vote for their faves because biggie and his crew already have their winner.

I also heard today's prize money is big,so they have to sneak in their pet

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2023
Hahahaha.
See pains
Angel wrote a letter that can cause war in the name of Prank,
Ebuka makes the reveal, everywhere calm, no bickering.

Ilebaye pranks the housemate by initially telling them she swapped the Game Master card.
See pains everywhere.
Same Venita and Ceec that tolerated Angels prank are crying.
Angel is even saying she shouldn't have joked🤣🤣🤣.
I SMH.

Oraimo task win is big, The ladies don't even know this. See the boys rehearsing.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2023
Nhazeru:

Baby pls don't say this. We are the sweetest gender just that we have wicked and heartless ones among us

My dear women are wicked .

Just look at female bosses .same thing .

Just listen to the guys and listen to those four ladies abeg .Habaaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2023
If any of these fake bffs sleep in the HOH lounge tonight,then they are shameless!
Baye please avoid them o!
Make dem no strangle you for night!

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2023
Can this show end already I'm freaking out on behalf of Baye. I'm scared

God abeg protect this girl

Protect Baye

Ha!!

😭😭😭

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Lauryn pls appear before this guy on my behalf and deal with him..
Sorry Aguwanyi, wrong post.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2023
Kamalgod:
This is clearly just jealousy, biggie’s clarification didn’t change much

It can't change much cos it stinks of favoring a particular HM.

Why ask CeeC how Game Master is determined from week 1 till now........then afterwards say things changes.

A simple your HOH will be game master for today task in the brief would have save alot of bad energy.

Biggie defense was totally poor to be honest.

Every heat baye get Biggie caused it honestly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2023
Only if these housemates knew.......

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2023
After Biggie's clearing the gals still find away to blame IIebaye for something she didn't cause are these guys dumb, they should have attacked Biggie and not IIebaye, I hope the mumu gal does not go and start apologising to them again.....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BadMaster: 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2023
May God protect Ilebaye from these monsters. I hope she continues to keep her cool, she shouldn't allow these hateful witches to provoke her into getting another strike.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2023
Twoclans:

My dear women are wicked .

Just look at female bosses .same thing .

Just listen to the guys and listen to those four ladies abeg .Habaaaaaaaaaaa

Why exempting your wicked Baye tho? 😂

Same Baye sabotaged Doyin's HOH reign. Fought with everyone on the show as a matter of fact.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ukaface(f): 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2023
What did baye do again?

If na me be baye I go say I no wan do HOH again sef
Or I tell bb that I want to change bff

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2023
How is Deks even involved in the whole drama that happened this morning... Abi wetin this people dey try play

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2023
charzyh2:

What's the poll like this week?
Adekunle and Pére are headed to the finale.

The last result I saw before the voting line closed, Adekunle was first , Pére second , Angel third.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 7:50pm On Sep 22, 2023
ukaface:
What did baye do again?

If na me be baye I go say I no wan do HOH again sef
Or I tell bb that I want to change bff
today is d last day of this wahala after her task. If I ere her na to sleep

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2023
BadMaster:
May God protect Ilebaye from these monsters. I hope she continues to keep her cool, she shouldn't allow these hateful witches to provoke her into getting another strike.
thank God task ends today o. If it's me is to be sleeping after today o. Only change battery

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2023
hayzed19:
How is Deks even involved in the whole drama that happened this morning... Abi wetin this people dey try play

You dey mind the yeye Biggie handler?
Why include Adekunle when he wasn't even involved in the scenario...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2023
The arisers wey the so called O.Gees don give ilebaye this week alone don almost double what she had since second week..

Mercy, ceec and venbitter are dumb as fvck!

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2023
I enjoy d wailings of Baye tribes on this street everyday…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kamalgod(m): 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2023
Godoverevery:

It can't change much cos it stinks of favoring a particular HM.

Why ask CeeC how Game Master is determined from week 1 till now........then afterwards say things changes.

A simple your HOH will be game master for today task in the brief would have save alot of bad energy.

Biggie defense was totally poor to be honest.

Every heat baye get Biggie caused it honestly

Abeg SHIFT
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2023
Threebear:

Adekunle and Pére are headed to the finale.

The last result I saw before the voting line closed, Adekunle was first , Pére second , Angel third.

Bookmarked
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2023
And you haters still say Baye doesn't deserve to win dis show...cut her some slacks....This girl has literally carried dis show na since week 1....every steps she takes brings intrigue, suspense n drama...

THANK YOU ILEBAYE FOR GIVING US A SHOW

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kamalgod(m): 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2023
Ilebaye triggered Cee-C because biggie made her game master 😂😂

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3272) (3273) (3274) (3275) (3276) (3277) (3278) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.