Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1470008 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3319) (3320) (3321) (3322) (3323) (3324) (3325) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
It’s now clear to me that Venita was the one making Adekunle to act certain way to Baye.
Now that they’re apart,he’s now trying to get closer to her.
This narration is so sweet ❤️ And I hope he doesn’t get into trouble with Venita for this.
https:///ilebayeofficial/status/1705628386326929847?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBiGGEST(m): 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
DOptical:

Because y'all wouldn't let him rest. That's what I have noticed since the show started despite the fact that Adekunle has been the least problematic on the show.
Shella fans are obsessed with adekunle,
You’ll always see them salivating on any thing tht’ll make adekunle look bad.

Tho it’s quite understandable, cuz adekunle’s was their faves nightmare too so they can inherit the problem, Islanders don move on😎

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
Tatiana4u:

My dear,we the members of BayeTribe are creating awareness and that’s the main purpose of the rallies we’re having in states like kogi,Lagos and Abuja.
Cece Spartacus are bitterleaf fans that want to compete with BayeTribe,that’s why they’re failing.
Mercenaries is a paid fanbase,that’s why they’re behaving like robots.
We may not have multiple voting centers like them but we full ground and the streets are for Baye 100000%
Relax,BayeTribe is not sleeping and we will do wonders next week.

Amen oo.

I hope so. I am going all out.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2023
trytillmake:

Baye has fans now cause of the initial bullying of d housemates hence Nigerians graduated towards her side, but really na Mercy for win dis thing again, the girl get natural swag, free of controversies except her plastic arse
Battle will be between Baye, Mercy and Adekunle no other comes close.
Don't underestimate Spartans oo.

I believe we are getting top 3 females sha.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2023
Not that Mercy will win but I so much hate how she's too desperate to win again, this is how you all spoilt our democracy by supporting such type of nonsense

Paying people an amount more than the grandprize to actually win a smaller amount just to make a foolish statement gushhh I'm disgusted

At this point I will go very mad to make a statement

Say no to Mercy Eke's desperate move to give a bad image of what reality show is all about

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Leggodeals(f): 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2023
OhBritannia:
And contrary to what y'all are saying.
Venita never liked or loved Adekunle.

Trust me when i tell you that even Adekunle knows but both of them had to stay together because of the game.
Adekunle's actions yesterday was the action of a man that knows that it's time to end our strategic relationship.

Forget about venita's tears, she knows what she is doing and Adekunle knows she knows what she is doing.
Venita is an actor and a good one at that so if you think she is crying because Adekunle gave her breakfast then you don't know anything at all.

Now to my first sentence, venita never liked Adekunle Romantically.
Now i am a man who is very knowledgeable on women because apart from growing up with women around me, i have had my own fair share of women in my life, you can call me the Young King Solomon. 😎

Now let me tell y'all that a woman that loves a man will come under the wings of the man no matter how stubborn she is or no matter how arrogant she is.

She will totally submit to the authority of the man she loves.
She will give up her pride and her all for the man she loves and allows the man leads and be the man in the relationship.

As you can see the opposite is the case when it comes to Adekunle and Venita so trust me, she never liked Adekunle in the first place and Adekunle knows she don't like him.

No matter how Beyonce a woman is, when she is love, she will always come under the wings of her Jay Z.
You are just trying to protect Venita's ego. Inferiority complex? I'm sure if it was another woman, you guys won't waste time in belittling her

BTW, a woman shouldn't bring her self under a man, a man should be able to bring his woman under his wings. Submission is not given to a man, he commands it.

Adekunle is not in charge or an alpha. No woman would submit to a submissive beta male. Shikina 😋
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBiGGEST(m): 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2023
IconicR:
Not that Mercy will win but I so much hate how she's too desperate to win again, this is how you all spoilt our democracy by supporting such type of nonsense

Paying people an amount more than the grandprize to actually win a smaller amount just to make a foolish statement gushhh I'm disgusted

Say no to Mercy Eke's desperate move to give a bad image of what reality show is all about

She can actually use whatever strategy she likes ... if na to buy vote ,let her buy naa..
Nor be crime na😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2023
Geezeem:

My question is, how is this connected to Sheggz?

Because you're always crying about Adekunle. First, y'all said he proposed the dinner to fake & copy blah blah blah whereas he wasn't even the one who asked biggie for dinner but Venita. Then after you were all told the truth, you started crying about something else cheesy You're always crying about Adekunle since the start of the show despite him being the least problematic. No be Adekunle do Shegz na.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Amen oo.

I hope so. I am going all out.
That’s the spirit!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2023
Jen96:
y r u like this 🤣🤣🤣 let's pity her 3rd na
She dropped big money but even then ...its big money against the streets
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2023
MrBiGGEST:

She can actually use whatever strategy she likes ... if na to buy vote ,let her buy naa..
Nor be crime na😁
Then you all should as well keep shut over how president Tinubu won his election

After una spoil Nigeria finish you all will start wailing because en favour una

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2023
Tatiana4u:
It’s now clear to me that Venita was the one making Adekunle to act certain way to Baye.
Now that they’re apart,he’s now trying to get closer to her.
This narration is so sweet ❤️ And I hope he doesn’t get into trouble with Venita for this.
https:///ilebayeofficial/status/1705628386326929847?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow

The guyman no send Venita again o. Probably he has realized he was inheriting Venita's enemies (people who didn't wrong him).
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Adekunle thank you for using Baye’s true life story for your illustrations and I hope y’all win this task!
God bless you!

After you don drag my guy,my level up babies dont joke with each other if not for that venita..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2023
IconicR:

It’s no longer about Baye again,now it’s mercy and her desperation to win.
Lmao!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Why are you so bothered?
I thought Cece had a solid fanbase that would make her win…so why are you crying?😂😂😂

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBiGGEST(m): 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2023
If na your fave deh buy the vote ...
We nor go hear kpim grin grin

IconicR:
Then you all should as well keep shut over how president Tinubu won his election

After una spoil Nigeria finish you all will start wailing because en favour una

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2023
Tatiana4u:

It’s no longer about Baye again,now it’s mercy and her desperation to win.
Lmao!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Why are you so bothered?
I thought Cece had a solid fanbase that would make her win…so why are you crying?😂😂😂
If you know what I know now you'll hate Mercy

So much for a reality show even as a past winner gushhhhhhh
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2023
Alheeri:

After you don drag my guy,my level up babies dont joke with each other if not for that venita..
I’m sorry for dragging him but he caused it.
Anyway,I hope Venita doesn’t influence his attitude towards her again before she leaves that house.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2023
MrBiGGEST:

If na your fave deh buy the vote ...
We nor go hear kpim grin grin

No naaa it's so disgusting Mercy can kill to win this show as it is now, it's that serious.

Gushhhh this type of mercy can't cope with friends bigger than her except you are an aquaintance

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2023
IconicR:
If you know what I know now you'll hate Mercy

So much for a reality show even as a past winner gushhhhhhh

Everyone knows how I feel about Mercy and the three things I really dislike about her is her loud insecurities,desperation and greed!
Let’s see how far she’ll go with this but I doubt if she’d win.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Venita's journey in the BBN All Stars house, got into a fight with IIebaye week 1 and end up wailing in the toilet until Mercy came to the rescue.

Forced herself into ship with Deks, scolded Deks like a baby for 7 weeks straight and decided to ruin her friendship with Mercy because of Deks.

Got into a shouting match with Doyin, got called horrible names and didn't have the chance to respond and wailed non stop about it.

Bought dinner date from Biggie with her money only for Deks to serve her hot breakfast in the middle of the night with Deks walking away from her, only for her to wail to Angel non stop.

Getting evicted tomorrow without winning the cash or the boy and also losing the friendship she had from outside.....Whew!!!

The downfall of Ayaya, I'm soooo happy!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Everyone knows how I feel about Mercy and the three things I really dislike about her is her loud insecurities,desperation and greed!
Let’s see how far she’ll go with this.
Tati Mercy is all you wrote and more

Ontop show oooo
Hian

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2023
Clement1111:
Good afternoon

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Clement you dey take drugs, I swear down!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2023
feelgood:
Adekunle just provided Venita with breakfast on bed now n walked away without saying a word 😲

And Venita is wondering what Adekunle is up to n asking God to help her.

Adekunle is then sweeping the room at the door. Venita asks whether Adekunle is eating or its for her alone. Deks says, no it's for you n continues at the door. Venita mutters "I'm confused" but starts to eat.

She stops, wonders again . You want me to eat alone? What message is this? What am I supposed to understand?

Kayode shows Deks at the locker room sweeping.

Kayode back to Venita's soliloquy but eating the food

What.....They are back together already!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2023
IconicR:
No naaa it's so disgusting Mercy can kill to win this show as it is now, it's that serious.

Gushhhh this type of mercy can't cope with friends bigger than her except you are an aquaintance
You really know her!
That’s mercy eke for you!
She masks her devious and diabolical sides with niceness and generosity but she can’t fool me.
She can’t stand others doing better than her cos she’s very envious!
Abeg make we leave her matter and focus on our faves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2023
IconicR:

If she likes let her buy everybody. Na still third she go drag with Adekunle..

This is not 2019. The street is not hers this time

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2023
MrBiGGEST:

Shella fans are obsessed with adekunle,
You’ll always see them salivating on any thing tht’ll make adekunle look bad.

Tho it’s quite understandable, cuz adekunle’s was their faves nightmare too so they can inherit the problem, Islanders don move on😎

I don't even understand their wailing. I mean Shegg & Bella fought with almost everyone in level up, even with those in level 2. So why don't they face them?

As a matter of fact, Shegg & Bella gossiped about Adekunle until they provoked him in front of him thus he gave them hot! Then they came to cry about a newsletter at the reunion 😂 Meanwhile, they've got bloggers attacking the Housemates yet they were crying over a newsletter which didn't even mention their names 😂 A newsletter which was written after their bloggers kept calling the Housemates beggars, especially Bryan over Azul.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2023
hayzed19:
Clement1111, hope my position is still available 😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm sure I've laughed 3days laugh in one sitting

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBiGGEST(m): 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2023
Please for the sake of your mental health it’s better to Stan without adding to much emotion, it’s just a show and the housemates are still humans.
Some will still succeed outside and some won’t.

It’s what’s it’s. may the best gamer wins

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2023
Venita just floored angel with that presentation

Adekunle should have handled the presentation sha
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2023
Ilebaye: Angel stop drinking
Angel: the difference between you and me is that; when I a drunk, I am very happy, when you are drunk, you are always angry
Ilebaye: if I drink wine you people will lav me😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2023
IconicR:

Are you not traumatized by her?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by feelgood(m): 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

At this point nothing go shock me. grin grin

But all the voting money will be used in this final week. They came prepared.

The most dangerous army is that which believes it is fighting a just war. They are difficult to dislodge.

Don't underestimate BayeTribe. They are the streets n they believe that the prize should not go to the moneied class (which Mercy reps). The ₦120m is a personal fight for them. Yesterday's angst by the girls against Baye fortified the people's iron cast resolve.

The people are angry, very determined, resolute n raring to go at the voting blocs. And many mercenaries are keyed into 'this noble project'.

This is not Baye Vs others. No. It is the people Vs the oppressors. Baye Is the citizens' symbol.

Baye will win. And very convincingly too - by a wide margin.

The commitment of the streets to this 'just cause' is unshakeable. Many have chosen to identify with the people. And that includes me.
Plus you(?).

Preparations are being fine tuned all over in readiness for tomorrow when voting will commence.

Baye. The anointed one.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3319) (3320) (3321) (3322) (3323) (3324) (3325) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.