Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1480357 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3333) (3334) (3335) (3336) (3337) (3338) (3339) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beze992(f): 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2023
Aguwanyi:
Mercy leave Pere…
Attention seeker oshi..

Enter ya TV go drag am out na, ndi ajo obi... As una ship don capsize, even the sight of cruise ship dey pepper una for body.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2023
I hope biggy would give Baye an option to change her bffs.
She needs to carry all the boys this time around!grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:50pm On Sep 23, 2023
Tatiana4u:

God is with her!
Satan will not succeed!

Please no dey call God where this brat dey. Abeg!. Someone Ceec caught making incantations to cowries.

Anybody falling for Baye this season, just know you're susceptible to jazz. No be joke

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 10:51pm On Sep 23, 2023
Ceec's boyfriend is the most unlucky man on earth.. No wonder she said he went to therapy cos of the relationship. Omo the guy is trying. I don't envy him a at all

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:51pm On Sep 23, 2023
Oyindidi:
Rubbish talk
Sharrap rubbish Onyeara stanning a dirty bitch!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Originality007: 10:51pm On Sep 23, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
U mean hiding under alcohol harassing people and playing victim! Cos I didn't see what she did different from her season!!

u can't see it, To b blind is not by not seeing physical things.

Baye for the Money.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBroke(m): 10:51pm On Sep 23, 2023
Amya:

Please no dey call God where this brat dey. Abeg!. Someone Ceec caught making incantations to cowries.

Anybody falling for Baye this season, just know you're susceptible to jazz. No be joke

Reason she has to win so the jazz go clear

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2023
Amya:

Kwa kwa kwa
Baye should jazz us,we are her Tony Umez!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lisa001: 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2023
Cross seems to be a die hard fan of mohbad

He will be so sad to hear he's dead when he gets outside

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2023
MrBroke:

This is brutality!😂😂😂😂😂
Giddem!😂😂

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2023
Chai soma ohh grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2023
Cross must be a big fan of Mohbad

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eepeepook: 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2023
All you short Nairaland boys should not attend any party featuring ex-housemates. These 6’0+ men will instantly give you low self esteem. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2023
Zihno:
Kwa kwa kwa

Proudly Native Doctor FC

🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️

God forbid bad thing. Glorifying nonsense in the name of stanship. You fall my hand big time
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:53pm On Sep 23, 2023
Dj e be like you go return half of the money big brother paid you.

Use one good hour play slow songs

When will the party vibes now start undecided

Before you now slow it down again to end

And we are now in the sa section of dj play.

Even pool party songs no slow like this

Dj we better see some serious party vibes in hour 2

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 10:53pm On Sep 23, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
U mean hiding under alcohol harassing people and playing victim! Cos I didn't see what she did different from her season!!

For one, she wasn’t asslicking anyone.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:53pm On Sep 23, 2023
Jen96:
Ceec's boyfriend is the most unlucky man on earth.. No wonder she said he went to therapy cos of the relationship. Omo the guy is trying. I don't envy him a at all

It's not only once the guy went for therapy.It is a constant.

Ceec is too vile and bitter in the heart .I am not sure any psychologist can help her and the guy she is dating.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:53pm On Sep 23, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
Baye should jazz us,we are her Tony Umez!

No be should. She don jazz you already na. By the time e go clear you no go no wetin happen.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2023
Camera person
Steady abeg
No make me dizzy.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2023
Beze992:

Enter ya TV go drag am out na, ndi ajo obi... As una ship don capsize, even the sight of cruise ship dey pepper una for body.

Geddifok off my mention u dimwit..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2023
Lisa001:
Cross seems to be a die hard fan of mohbad

He will be so sad to hear he's dead when he gets outside

Something wey one useless clout chaser tell them yesterday? They all know.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2023
MrBroke:

God forbid it!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2023
Amya:

Save your energy. They are all long lost and gone.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:55pm On Sep 23, 2023
Geezeem:

Kunle too
When did he start to bond with the boys?

Someone who chose all boys in the first week, or have you forgotten?

Shegz people sef. Still crying as ever cheesy

Funny Adekunle looking so much like Yemi this season (probably the earrings) endeared him to me, apart from the fact that I wanted my Chicago baby to get lucky with him at the beginning which would have helped her game grin but Venita was quicker to him. Not that I haven't always liked him. I mean even though I didn't watch much of level up, I liked how he handled the Allyson situation because someone else in his position would have played the victim like people usually do but he didn't play any victim. He rather friendzoned her than play the victim. I also liked the fact that he wasn't an asslicker to the likes of Shegz who provoked almost everyone in level up.. Shegz provoked Dotun for example but he rather kept asslicking Shegz. Funny he didn't confront him at the reunion. Same goes to others who wouldn't confront Shegz at the reunion despite the fact that they had problem with him on the show.

In all stars, Adekunle has been much more tolerant despite being provoked the most by the housemates who call him toyboy unwarranted or poking him unwarranted yet he's tolerated them, except the provocation gets beyond his threshold limit. He's still the same guy he was in level up. Intelligent, stubborn, non asslicker but tries to please at times. I also like his speaking voice.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lisa001: 10:55pm On Sep 23, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Something wey one useless clout chaser tell them
yesterday? They all know.

Wow really?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:55pm On Sep 23, 2023
WetSmoke:

Save your energy. They are all long lost and gone.

It has to be said nq

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:55pm On Sep 23, 2023
Originality007:

u can't see it, To b blind is not by not seeing physical things.

Baye for the Money.
U are part of the fooools blinded by whatever voodoo she came with this time!! cos their is absolutely no difference in this ilebaye with the one of levelup!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by trytillmake(m): 10:55pm On Sep 23, 2023
Mercy o, which kind cloth u wear, yansh wan show finish.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2023
Illebaye please leave adekunle alone and stay away from him I use God beg you.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2023
Jen96:

If you believe she has a boyfriend, then you should also believe that Tinubu actually went to Uni.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2023
IIebaye is looking fro trouble stop touching Deks like that o.....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lumens: 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2023
DOptical:

Someone who chose all boys in the first week, or have you forgotten?

Shegz people sef. Still crying as ever cheesy

Anyway, Adekunle looking so much like Yemi this season made me kinda like him, apart from the fact that I wanted my Chicago baby to get lucky with him at the beginning which would have helped her game grin but Venita was quicker to him. Not like I haven't always liked him tho. I mean even though I didn't watch much of level up, I liked how he handled the Allyson situation because someone else in his position would have played the victim like people usually do but he didn't play any victim. He rather friendzoned her than play the victim. I also liked the fact that he wasn't an asslicker to the likes of Shegz who provoked almost everyone in level up.. Shegz provoked Dotun for example but he rather kept asslicking Shegz. Funny he didn't confront him at the reunion. Same goes to others who wouldn't confront Shegz at the reunion despite the fact that they had problem with him on the show.

In all stars tho, Adekunle has been much more tolerant despite being provoked the most by the housemates who call him toyboy or poke him yet he's tolerated them, except the provocation got beyond his threshold limit. He's still the same guy he was in level up. Intelligent, strong willed/stubborn, non asslicker but tries to please at times. I also like his voice.

Doesn't change him from being a toyboy on the failed cruise ship

(1) (2) (3) ... (3333) (3334) (3335) (3336) (3337) (3338) (3339) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.