Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1501880 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3346) (3347) (3348) (3349) (3350) (3351) (3352) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:42am On Sep 24, 2023
kowema:
I don start business oh,
Igala cowries for sale.
Buy now at discounted price to avoid rush by October 1st😂.
Kwa kwa kwa
If it’s Illebaye’s cowries,I’ll buy because me too,I want to be a super star and pepper all my enemies and oppressors!
Kwa kwa kwa
How much?

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:43am On Sep 24, 2023
Geezeem:

I figured this out long ago cheesy

He was fronting Tbaj for you guys and for whatever reason

I truly still wonder why people do this... why do they disguise here?

When they are not forming neutral, they are hiding their real fave in a ship

This will never be me grin

These one still crying because I called out her bullshit on Adekunle? No be Adekunle do your provocative dumb shegg & Bella!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 11:44am On Sep 24, 2023
DOptical:

The name of the younger brother that died and the picture? Same Ilebaye that steals and lies?

That's the map of Igala below, Use it to track the gravesite, you can exhume the body and examine it, something to keep your jobless self busy, after all, you are use to scavenging which is why you won't let us rest even when your fave is dead to the show.

I highlighted the bolded so you and many others can see how very stupid you are.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:45am On Sep 24, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Yes, not too fluent and still taking lessons.

Whao that's good, same here I can read very well, but can't speak fluently as I don't have who to speak with regularly here, thought myself.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 11:46am On Sep 24, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
If it’s Illebaye’s cowries,I’ll buy because me too,I want to be a super star and pepper all my enemies and oppressors!
Kwa kwa kwa
How much?

😂🤣🤣
My love, since na you, bring 1M for one piece.
I'm selling 3M with ID card for others😀.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:46am On Sep 24, 2023
PatientVulture:

I seriously don't know why this is. It pains me when I collect food from people and trash it, I see it as wasting people's effort. But people cannot handle the truth, so it's really very hard to decline. I wish we could all handle the truth. If I give someone anything and He/She rejects it, I won't even hold a grudge, I will even thank the person for being honest

I will reply you on this since it's not a BBN issue.

You can say no to things or situations without saying no to a person.

I've mastered this

There are many reasons people GIVE things. And not all the reasons are noble.

When you reject a goodwill gift, you have communicated either by words or actions...

There is a reason behind your action, and the giver might want to know why

This is where it gets tricky, the giver would still arrive at their own conclusions regardless of what you say

Remember its not that you asked but that it was given with free will..

Personally for everytime I said no, i made sure it's not a no to the person but to the thing or situation (especially if I want to keep that friendship)

I have never felt bad trashing whatever, cos before I arrive at the conclusion to do so, I would have had a boardroom meeting with myself and given it some deep thoughts

I only feel bad if I intended to use or eat whatever and it goes bad on me.

By the way... I don't waste food in my house. I have zero tolerance for this

But I don't give out what I can't use or eat hence my trashing a gift that does not sit right with me

This is not in all cases. I say no sometimes and don't collect stuff

I am focusing on the post here and staying within the context of the story
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:51am On Sep 24, 2023
kowema:

That's the map of Igala below, Use it to track the gravesite, you can exhume the body and examine it, something to keep your jobless self busy, after all, you are use to scavenging which is why you won't let use rest even when your fave is dead to the show.

I highlighted the bolded so you and many others can see how very stupid you are.

You dumb idiots should be the one to confirm the lies of your pathetic toxic thief who's fought with everyone on the show. Pathetic desperate toxic person who can do anything with her desperation!

Why wasn't she putting the incantation cowries on her head in Level up? She came prepared this time around even with Kogi people's money she paid PR & her handlers decamping other housemates grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:51am On Sep 24, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I’m trying to see what her fans see in her that makes them like her but it seems like I’m blind!
Only a bunch of sadistic idiots would Stan Cece cos she has absolutely nothing to offer!
Tasks 0
HOH 0
Humanity 0
Character 0
Beauty 0
Intelligence 0
Yet she’s always the first to talk down on people she perceives weak!
Every time she would say “if you see me outside this house,you can’t even talk to me”…like who the phuvk does she thinks she is?
She’s always ranting about Baye disrespecting her whereas she disrespects everyone including Ebuka and Biggy!
At her age,she can’t brag about anything reasonable!
Tueh!
Her bitterness has consumed her height,no wonder she’s dwarfed!
Make she come win big brother make we see!
What kinda of lawyer behaves like that?Rude,narcissistic. Some erudite lawyers say that if she's indeed a lawyer she's an inexperienced one.will you be confident to have ceec handle a case for you having watched her on big brother?charge and bail radarada .They said she has even fought with everyone in her dads office.That dwarf

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 11:53am On Sep 24, 2023
safarigirl:
Lockdown
Thought that title belongs to Pepper Dem
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 11:56am On Sep 24, 2023
Threebear:
Demonizing your own African religion and exalting the ones brought by Europeans, Africans will never be smart.

Anyway, I fear who no fear me 😁

Even if it takes weeks or months , whatever I say will be confirmed 🌝
I remember you saying something like this many weeks ago, that Ilebaby came with Igala charm. Well, It doesn't matter to me anyway. I will still vote her so that she will use the money to open churches as she will eventually give her life to Christ after she must won the grandprize.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:57am On Sep 24, 2023
Eeghe:

There is a pattern to the stanning chim

These guys are too obvious! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBroke(m): 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
DOptical:

You dumb idiots should be the one to confirm the lies of your pathetic toxic thief who's fought with everyone on the show. Pathetic desperate toxic person who can do anything with her desperation!

Why wasn't she putting the incantation cowries on her head in Level up? She came prepared this time around even with Kogi people's money she paid PR & her handlers decamping other housemates grin

How old are you?

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2023
BAYETRIBE 🌶️
Please Locate your voting centers!!!
We need to make sure our baby girl is crowned winner on Sunday!
Let’s do this!!!!
VOTE ILEBAYE 🌶️🌶️🌶️
VOTE ILEBAYE 🌶️🌶️🌶️
VOTE ILEBAYE 🌶️🌶️🌶️
VOTE ILEBAYE 🌶️🌶️🌶️
VOTE ILEBAYE 🌶️ 🌶️🌶️

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2023
MrBroke:

How old are you?
He’s old enough to be a fool!😂😂😂

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2023
Geezeem:

These guys are too obvious! cheesy

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2023
vicdom:

I remember you saying something like this many weeks ago, that Ilebaby came with Igala charm. Well, It doesn't matter to me anyway. I will still vote her so that she will use the money to open churches as she will eventually give her life to Christ after she must won the grandprize.
Kwa kwa kwa
I love this!!!😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2023
Eeghe:

There is a pattern to the stanning chim

You mean like you were disguising about supporting Doyin when you actually supported Ike and Cross? 😂 Stop projecting yourself grin

If I were supporting Adekunle from the start, I would have called out you nuisances at the beginning for constantly crying about Adekunle who's been unproblematic on the show despite being provoked. Of course I won't continue to sit and watch while idiots act like idiots!

As a matter of fact,What's there not to like about Adekunle? He's a charming intelligent handsome guy with mesmerising baritone voice! So yeah I like him 🤗😍and he's been unproblematic. So what's there not to like? Or why the cry? 🙄

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBroke(m): 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2023
Tatiana4u:

He’s old enough to be a fool!😂😂😂

You answered it. Thanks grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2023
This season tho... unlike others,
The guys cook and give girls cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2023
MrBroke:

How old are you?

Go ask your father that. I asked again, why wasn't your thieving olosho lying toxic Baye wearing those incantation cowries on her head in level up?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2023
TheEnforcer:
What kinda of lawyer behaves like that?Rude,narcissistic. Some erudite lawyers say that if she's indeed a lawyer she's an inexperienced one.will you be confident to have ceec handle a case for you having watched her on big brother?charge and bail radarada .They said she has even fought with everyone in her dads office.That dwarf
Chai!
I’m not even sure she passed law school because I heard she failed woefully!
That’s why she can’t confidently call herself a Barrister!
I’m sure her dad chased her out of his office so that she won’t ruin his career for him!
What an ill mannered witch!
Even witches have more compassion than her!
She hasn’t won any personal tasks or HOH but she’s always the first to complain!
She was telling Mercy last night that any team she finds herself in,always end up losing!
Which means she knows she’s a bad luck!
Spits!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2023
MrBroke:

How old are you?

i will like to know too

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2023
Who is going to make Adekunle’s hair now that he’s avoiding Veni?
I hope he tries CeeC😁..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2023
kowema:

😂🤣🤣
My love, since na you, bring 1M for one piece.
I'm selling 3M with ID card for others😀.
Wow!
It’s very affordable ogrin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
It’s very smart of you to include ID card for others because Dsimmer and Amya will definitely purchase all of them for Tolani/Ike to revive their dead careers and that is where you will catch them red handed!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2023
Nonilizing is still the best track in that album
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2023
kowema:
I don start business oh,
Igala cowries for sale.
Buy now at discounted price to avoid rush by October 1st😂.
Egbira
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2023
carammel:
Who is going to make Adekunle’s hair now that he’s avoiding Veni?
I hope he tries CeeC😁..
CeeC bitters?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2023
kowema:

That's the map of Igala below, Use it to track the gravesite, you can exhume the body and examine it, something to keep your jobless self busy, after all, you are use to scavenging which is why you won't let use rest even when your fave is dead to the show.

Giddem!😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2023
Chimezie198:
120m chose BAYE! Just know this and know peace
120m or nothing!!!!
Giddem!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ayawa is making her wig!!!🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2023
toluxe0075:

Still validates the OP’s point. Whatever happened during her season is now history. She is the hottest housemate in a season with past winners and many finalists of their season. She is on the verge on winning against those you rated high even though she lasted 3 weeks during her season. That is growth and that is what matters.
This is it!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2023
Venita boxing again

Biggie should spare this lady this stress and evict her,which kind wahala be this .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3346) (3347) (3348) (3349) (3350) (3351) (3352) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.