Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,257 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1505684 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3352) (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2023
jenifer007:
DSTV o ti lo cos of rain

I hope rain stops before live eviction show
Which part of Lagos are you staying?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2023
Jen96:
The way you choke on Baye on a so called "Dead show".. If it ere dead, you won't be bothered about a girl young enough to be your baby sister

That the show is dead wull not make me speak up about a child that already knows and does jazz at such a young age. God forbid I'll have a younger cousin this desperate.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2023
davodyguy:

Taa

My one and only Scondy fine pass this one smiley

Post evidence 😀

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Oyindidi(f): 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Odede na Esan abi?

Edede na Bini.

Ilebaye is 22 oo.
My husband is from Esan, Uromi
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2023
Shaneroberts:

It is ok Amya. You can stop crying now. grin

Or I'm making y'all restless. If the thing isn't paining you, you wouldn't be trying shush me. When I'm on a roll, I like to go all day.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2023
kowema:
🤣😂😂😂😂.
This useless sabi radio.
As you decampaign her reach she's still trashing your fave in your own polls
My dear,sabi radio deleted this tweet because Baye was winning the poll.😂😂😂
Meanwhile,i haven’t even voted o😂😂😂😂
Na wa!😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2023
youngWilly:
The God that saved seyi from eviction for three weeks
Please come through for soma 🙏🙏
🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Najdorf: 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2023
Amya:

Or I'm making y'all restless. If the thing isn't paining you, you wouldn't be trying shush me. When I'm on a roll, I like to go all day.
Madam pls rest. You're beginning to sound like broken record

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2023
Aguwanyi:

I enjoyed her delicious tearsss..

Why? Our ship must sail!!!!

Adenita to the world!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2023
Amya:

That the show is dead wull not make me speak up about a child that already knows and does jazz at such a young age. God forbid I'll have a younger cousin this desperate.

Aunty it’s like they rejected your initiation before abi?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2023
switlily25:

My dear,sabi radio deleted this tweet because Baye was winning the poll.😂😂😂
Meanwhile,i haven’t even voted o😂😂😂😂
Na wa!😂😂
🤣🤣🤣, Even me never vote

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2023
switlily25:

You seem to know more about jazz yet you condemn Baye for using it.
I don’t understand

Knowing about and using are two different things. If I don't know about Jazz at my age, then I'm an ignoramus.

This one you keep defending jazz usage, tell me true. You dey use otumopko? grin grin talk to me. I won't tell no one. Your secrets are safe with me
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2023
SugarrBaby09:

Aunty it’s like they rejected your initiation before abi?

Initiation to what exactly
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 2:59pm On Sep 24, 2023
kowema:
🤣😂😂😂😂.
This useless sabi radio.
wait 4 it ....they will soon buy d poll

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBroke(m): 2:59pm On Sep 24, 2023
Amya:

So because it's not a religious centre means people can come in with fetish items? And the fact that she smuggled the item in her scalp into the show tells you she was given clear directions to do so as the item might not have been allowed through normal search.

How some if you guys reason is still a mystery to me. Tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2023
Angel saying if she stays till finals someone will not like her.
Angel. your problem is that you're talking and taking ownership of your actions before you execute.
Angel. I don't think you're staying till finals but if your able boyfriend big brother can do it for you a second time
Let me teach you the strategy. The winning strategy is this.

You don't say anything about your plans in advance. You just go straight to provocation.
You go and provoke the person.
Then when they confront you, you lie and blame Alex🤣 (in the case of ceec's foundation. Ceec and Soma's drinks)
Or. You burst into tears and say "if it was mercy you won't treat her like that😭" wailing seriously (in the case of whitemoney)
Or you cry and say everybody is against me, I didn't do it purposely 😭. and go to the bed to cry( in the case of ceec's drink)

Then later you go and apologize and tell people to teach you and correct you as are just 23 years old. ( Venita confirmed this)

That's the winning strategy my love 😍
No be just to provoke people. Also add how to provoke people still play victim of bullying on top 😘

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Frank65(m): 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2023
Amya:

So because it's not a religious centre means people can come in with fetish items? And the fact that she smuggled the item in her scalp into the show tells you she was given clear directions to do so as the item might not have been allowed through normal search.

Rest. She is not the first to bring cowries to BBN. Hermes brought cowries last season. Even Whitemoney brought cowries this season. If the 'jazz' is disturbing Ceec, let her pray about it. Afterall, some of them brought bible and rosary for prayers. At the end of the day, all power belongs to God. So let Ceec cast and bind the 'jazz' that she said Ilebaye is using.

Typical Africans....Once someone is doing well, some people quickly attribute it to jazz.

As a good christian that you are claiming to be, why don't you celebrate God's grace in her life instead of attributing her success so far to jazz, since, you don't even have any concrete evidence that she is using jazz

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Shaneroberts: 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2023
Amya:

Baye ain't even my fave,Ike,Pere and Mercy are. I just find your ceaseless attacks on her hillarious. grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2023
jenifer007:
DSTV o ti lo cos of rain
I hope rain stops before live eviction show

Do you not have DSTV now?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
Final results;
Winner : Ilebaye Odiniya🏆
1st Runner up : Ilebayes cowries
2nd runner up: Ilebaye’s Afro
3rd runner up :Gen Z Baddie
The the rest of those entitled OGs can hustle the remaining positions!

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
You know when they chase some housemates out of the big brother house like thieves and they come out on social media and start ranting nonstop about the same show, that’s how one aunty here has been ranting about jazz.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2023
Where is our sauces?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2023
But seriously Efe wore a waist charm/amulet sha @Amya
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBroke(m): 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2023
Frank65:

Rest. She is not the first to bring cowries to BBN. Hermes brought cowries last season. Even Whitemoney brought cowries this season. If the 'jazz' is disturbing Ceec, let her pray about it. Afterall, some of them brought bible and rosary for prayers. At the end of the day, all power belongs to God. So let Ceec cast and bind the 'jazz' that she said Ilebaye is using.

Typical Africans....Once someone is doing well, some people quickly attribute it to jazz.

As a good christian that you are claiming to be, why don't you celebrate God's grace in her life instead of attributing her success so far to jazz, since, you don't even have any concrete evidence that she is using jazz

You even have the time to a reply someone who is talking like a 200 B.C human. Sentiment don cover that one logic hence him dey talk rubbish. B like say him no dey watch the show

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2023
Omo be like say na Pére topped o 😐😐😐

If he did , we won't hear the last of it from his fans 😁😁😁

Please this was a joke !

I know many Nairalanders are slow .

They'll keep quoting and mentioning this even though I've explicitly stated Adekunle topped.

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:08pm On Sep 24, 2023
switlily25:

When I comot hand from Angel matter,some people say I no Dey loyal and I be bandwagoner!
God knows that I loved that girl but this time around,she completely changed into a disgusting tw.at who thinks she’s made it in life because of all those lekki men that are deceiving her!
See person wey look like handkerchief wey dem take wipe off sperm from prick!
This product of pre cum has the audacity to talk rubbish about my Baye!
She Dey crase!
I hope biggy kicks her out with her cultist tonight!🤮🤮
Won't happen tho

Production pet is gaining a place in the finals, sauces already going around that we are having a top7
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 3:08pm On Sep 24, 2023
kowema:
🤣😂😂😂😂.
This useless sabi radio.
dem don delete am self
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:08pm On Sep 24, 2023
My source has reassured me that it's Top 6 still .

But he's now saying that Pére topped the poll

So if it's top 6, then Pére and Adekunle will go the finale.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2023
Threebear:
Omo be like say na Pére topped o 😐😐😐

If he did , we won't hear the last of it from his fans 😁😁😁
come correct....time dey go
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2023
Threebear:
My source has reassured me that it's Top 6 still .

But he's now saying that Pére topped the poll

So if it's top 6, then Pére and Adekunle will go the finale.
Who dey bottom in a particular order
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2023
I'm joking.... Adekunle topped.

Screenshot it and I'll bring it back by 8pm 😁😁😁😁

The result according to a 100 percent reliable source:
Adekunle
Pére
Angel
Soma / Venita

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2023
grin
One spot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3352) (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.