Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1478607 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) (3360) (3361) (3362) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2023
aremubabs:

Even so, we have people pulling out rosaries and kissing them for good luck.

Muslims say the dua. Footballers like Sadio Mane say the dua before every football match.

Usyk has a teddy bear which he carries about. It belongs to his daughter, but he regards it as his good luck charm.

Ilebaye owes no one any explanations. Whether she claims it as her own or not should not be anybody's problems. We don't go about prying into why a Muslim footballer does a dua before a match or why a Christian does the sign of the cross.

What did I say at the beginning? I said I have got no problem with whatever religion anyone choose to practice as long as it's not diabolical nor erodes one's African culture.

Diabolical in the sense that it hurts others unwarranted, for example the useless human blood ritual which we should all wage against. I wouldn't know if Baye's cowrie incantation is with pure intention or Diabolical to hurt others. I do quite know that some incantation are with pure intention. Some words are even more or less providing more insight into some history. Whereas some incantation are diabolical! So we wouldn't know if Baye's incantation was diabolical or not. My question is, why lie about it if it was with pure intention? I mean she should have said she's a traditional worshipper, rather than lie about a brother whereas she actually incant on this cowrie before putting it under her hair. So why lie if it was with pure intent? 🙄

And we all know what she does & what her toxic handler & PR do out there. That is, provoke people but play the victim when others react while her useless toxic handler post the Housemates to decamp them! The audacity! 🙄

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by xenoo(m): 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2023
Olodo24:
Ceec has been on it, but the juju girl doesn't have the Tacha's kind of temper. Ceec and Mercy are real stars that gave BBN so much buzz during their seasons. Ilebaye couldn't even make a single headline during Level Up. One of Ceec and Mercy should win
Meaning illebaye is more smarter and wiser than tasha and the OGs with their lame provocative tactics. E no go work. Baye is the star of this season.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2023
firJ:

That man even tried, it can never be me.
I would have fcccuck her and moved on, who has time to tolerate nonsense attitude from Venita
..but then, he’s a nice guy naturally so no matter how he’s been treated by her,he will always treat her nicely.

As for the emergency fans, I hardly do post bbn but for Adekunle, we go gather Dey to drag their assesss.

🤣🤣🤣🤣..
I didn’t want to do d post BBN whatever this season but I don change my mind,I ready for d irredeemable chiwawas cos they will definitely bark..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2023
crystalpapers:

Why are you calling someone's child an abuser??

You people like doing things to others that you will naturally not accept when same is done to you.

It makes her feel happy

Even her fave that was evicted last week have been quiet ,it’s her fave that’s making her to call pere abuser

Whatever makes her sleep well at night

And mind you ,nobody takes her serious here 😁

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2023
Wrong post....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2023
Jen96:
So Ceec cooked for everyone except Baye 😭😭😭😭😭

Are you sure though Because if that's the case one of them would have said something now or maybe they didn't notice.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2023
PatientVulture:

Good to see your own view of this. For me, because people can't handle the truth and ai cannot give out what I cannot eat, I always end up trashing things like that.

@ The Bolded, I understand we do not see eye to eye on BBN issues, ( LU and AS seasons ). Pray tell, DId I ever insult you?
If yes, I would like to apologise as I try as much not to go that route, I won't even win a curse/insult battle as I'm shallow in that aspect. If no and it just has to do with who I support, then, I respect your decision.

#LoveForAllHatredForNone

Last year you questioned my values and my choice of fave. Severally you did this and even questioned at a point how can someone who stanned Pere Stan Sheggz.

You told me how disappointed you are at my choice!

I mean how could you?

I've never questioned anyone for their reasons for liking who they like

I never questioned your taste in contestants

A lot of you crossed the boundaries last year.

When I don't like any housemate, I attack their game... I don't ask those who like the person why they do so.

No matter how terrible anyone is on this show, some people will like the person for one thing or another

IT'S A GAME

But it's okay.

Apology accepted

Thank you for being the bigger person

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Are you sure though Because if that's the case one of them would have said something now or maybe they didn't notice.....
tune in now
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2023
andrewbaba44:

It makes her feel happy

Even her fave that was evicted last week have been quiet ,it’s her fave that’s making her to call pere abuser

Whatever makes her sleep well at night

And mind you ,nobody takes her serious here 😁

Yeah I noticed Alex has been quiet. It's important to always support with your head and not with your heart. I pray God helps her.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2023
Zihno:

Why? Our ship must sail!!!!

Adenita to the world!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Certified mad man, good afternoon!!!🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by xenoo(m): 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2023
Jen96:
Ceec abi na Cynthia is a bitter old hag. Too problematic being

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2023
Cross cares for Baye now. He wants to make food for her.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2023
Jen96:
tune in now

I'm watching, I saw 8 plate of food with chicken, but it's not enough to assume now, Cross just told her to come take one plate.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2023
Jen96:

Useless Pity me FC at it. Why can't Baye cook for herself? I remembered the time Baye cooked but refused to give Doyin. Who was crying then?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2023
Olodo24:
Biggie messed up by forcing a particular housemate down the throats of viewers. Ilebaye should have been disqualified since the hair pulling fight.
Cry more,your tears are not enough to fill my tank!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2023
Jen96:

He is not making food he called her to come take one plate of food, then asked if she wants plantain.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I'm watching, I saw 8 plate of food with chicken, but it's not enough to assume now, Cross just told her to come take one plate.....
yes just saw it. I counted the 8 n they r nine in d house. Probably Ceec own is in d pot cos she cooked
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2023
Is this girl Nigeria?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2023
Jen96:

Is the food she's holding for Cross

Tot she cooked for everyone
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2023
fitzmayowa:

He is not making food he called her to come take one plate of food, then asked if she wants plantain.....
thank u for d correction. I counted 8 plates n they r nine. Probably Ceec own is in d pot. Hope u get.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Biggie is evicting 4 tonight

My guy don enter one chance

We move
Oh no!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2023
jenifer007:

Is the food she's holding for Cross

Tot she cooked for everyone
someone has corrected me. I guess Ceec own is d one in d pot. Cos she only served eight. Sorry about that
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2023
Jen96:
someone has corrected me. I guess Ceec own is d one in d pot. Cos she only served eight. Sorry about that

Alright
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2023
Eeghe:
Money is not the highest thing but you steadily shame people with out it.
You legit said that broke ass niggas can’t give you money for your business…
Miss I do not like money, lol
SMH @Angeli
😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2023
Jen96:

Edit the original post so people don't assume CeeC did anything wrong here.......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2023
xenoo:

Meaning illebaye is more smarter and wiser than tasha and the OGs with their lame provocative tactics. E no go work. Baye is the star of this season.
Period!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2023
crystalpapers:

Why are you calling someone's child an abuser??

You people like doing things to others that you will naturally not accept when same is done to you.
Allow the frustrated moniker to keep crying

Not easy losing all her faves and non making the finals

The worst is how her nightmare is about to win the grand prize

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

I don talk am say na psychiatric patient dey behind this handle.

How can you not see that, that was from another season?

You called this person a psycho, wetyn you go come call am.ya
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2023
Adekunle good luck tonight

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2023
Nursy:

Now you can ask questions about her after you have fought tooth and nail for her fans to vote Pere.
Na you funny me pass for here cheesy 😂

You are being very mischievous!

Do you know what alliance is? And how it works in this game?

Let me educate you.

If it turned out today that Baye tribe actually voted for Pere and that this game is NOT ENDING next week, Patriots will RETURN THE FAVOR whenever Baye comes up for eviction

Alliance does not mean that I have to like the housemate in question or the person's game.

You are the funny one, expecting me to like Baye within a week, someone I've been watching for 9 weeks!

To rubbish this your take, what I said in my post you replied to, did it happen during the voting period?

Or did I not say during the voting period that Baye should learn to show gratitude? And listed my reasons due to her DS I watched that particular day

Stop projecting on me please! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2023
davodyguy:
Who's this?

Saga thinks it's Akamu of Level Up

Doyin with radical mastectomy!!!🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2023
switlily25:

Lol 😂
I get plenty of them on standby!

LOL
Smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) (3360) (3361) (3362) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.