Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1488541 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:51am On Jul 30, 2023
I really need Ebuka to throw Mercy off with some questions today,based on some things she vomited this morning

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:52am On Jul 30, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Neo has been going around saying he gives no fvck about her, while behind the scene he gaslights her about liking her which makes her give him attention.

Also according to IIebaye Neo already reached out to her on Snapchat as regards liking etc.....
Thank you
It's true.
Neo was even saying it to the girls outside
Na wa for neo
I know he's just too scared of Tolani to admit it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SimpleGuy001: 2:52am On Jul 30, 2023
N3TRAL:

We're not falling for Ilebaye's acting. We want to teach cocky prostitutes that their 100 million per night customers won't save them. Can't wait to vote.

I do love this comment.

Sharing pussies to the highest bidder

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:52am On Jul 30, 2023
mediocre:

Whether it’s acting or not, she’s actually being bullied and looked down on and that’s not fair.

Alot of peeps don't get that, also Kidd, Venita, Mercy and majority of the HMs don't rate her and talk down on her almost all the time which is crazy, yes she might be really annoying sometimes but the treatment they are giving to her is crazy......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 2:53am On Jul 30, 2023
OhBritannia:
If Phyna comes into the house tomorrow.
She is winning this shit on a platter of Gold.

The overconfidence of mercy and the irritating behavior of Cece will give phyna the advantage.

I really want phyna in that house because she hates venita and Said that ilebaye should be protected

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 2:53am On Jul 30, 2023
Ilebaye

Kidd doesn't genuinely care about you oooo... nominations sure for you on Monday sha

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:54am On Jul 30, 2023
Ilebaye I really don't understand all these your man matter talk and the truth is that I don't like ladies that get involved in man matter

I will just vote for you because I don't understand why everyone wants to fight you in one night
It's too much
They should have spread it out

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 2:55am On Jul 30, 2023
This kidd self

Funny guy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SimpleGuy001: 2:55am On Jul 30, 2023
Titaniumental:
I really need Ebuka to throw Mercy off with some questions today,based on some things she vomited this morning

Exactly. Something that will make angel, venita and other ass lickers to readjust because no be their papa get the money
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 2:55am On Jul 30, 2023
The sleep on my case, na straight from Satan. These housemates have refused to sleep. I should stay awake too.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 2:55am On Jul 30, 2023
dominique:
I believe ilebaye
This is how Neo was subtly flirting with Tolanibaj and putting ideas in her head while with Vee.

Vee isn't married to Neo. You're still nursing the so called Vee grudge thus the reason why you're hating on Venita, Neo and Tbaj. Leave them alone.

What Neo said corroborated Tbaj statement. With how Baye has been lying, such as lying about Kidd to Doyin, we know there's no atom of truth in her, aside her predator attitude of harassing men in their bed while blackmailing and even saying shit about the men when they reject her. Then playing the victim.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 2:56am On Jul 30, 2023
Kidd is gathering info
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:56am On Jul 30, 2023
Kiddwaya get the fck out of that bathroom

Who told you that ilebaye is naive

Who told you that you yourself aren't naive with the way you're playing the game?
Why are you so desperate about treating ilebaye like she's foolish?

Where did this nonsense arrogance in Kiddwaya's body come from?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 2:56am On Jul 30, 2023
Kidd this your parole go cast oooo cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 2:56am On Jul 30, 2023
I need Ebuka to reset this ilebaye/Neo storyline

The people involved are mad
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:56am On Jul 30, 2023
Doyin just said that mercy, Ike, Venita, seyi and frodd all agreed before they came into the house never to nominate each other.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 2:56am On Jul 30, 2023
Kidd is saying there is no love in the house. He told Gbaddie that everyone is playing the game to win.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:56am On Jul 30, 2023
Kidd is a sneaky backstabber, says the worst things behind Ilebaye and comes back to act like he cares about her.

I guess he is wiser though, all strategy na strategy.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 2:56am On Jul 30, 2023
Whitesnow01:
I will be voting baye sha. I need more of her shenanigans. Bleep Peace!! 🔥

Ilebaye just dey make me blush. Na she be the show . I dey waste my vote for your head . Give dem Babyyy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:57am On Jul 30, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Alot of peeps don't get that, also Kidd, Venita, Mercy and majority of the HMs don't rate her and talk down on her almost all the time which is crazy, yes she might be really annoying sometimes but the treatment they are giving to her is crazy......
Stop that rubbish!! Why will My Oba Waya rate a rapist Illabaye The little hoe tried to rape my Oba Waya and what she did isn't different from what kemen did to tboss in seegobe but because My Oba Waya is a man it's being swept under the carpet embarassed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:57am On Jul 30, 2023
Kidd jolting IIebaye to reality as regards telling her that no one cares about each other, Kidd is just forming alliance everywhere, IIebaye is about to be recuited into an alliance with Kid.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 2:57am On Jul 30, 2023
Ilebaye say na Cross she like. This girl is very funny. CeeC will beat you like a baby

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:57am On Jul 30, 2023
Kiddwaya clocked Mercy's stupid game

He said Pere is seasoned in this game,he knows how it work.

Why is everyone saying Pere is a big time gamer

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 2:57am On Jul 30, 2023
Kidd na winch
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:58am On Jul 30, 2023
scondy:
This mercy casting of Ike...I don laugh tire..but its not funny....mercy shouldn't ve come back ....she doesn't have the humility needed for the game

Ike no kuku get filter....
Make we dey watch dey go
Casting na turn by turn

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chrisnando: 2:58am On Jul 30, 2023
Kidd is moving funny. His strategy will cast soon

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 2:58am On Jul 30, 2023
The yeye people were showing us advert. We only saw Illebaye screaming her head off and Neo walking off with Venita telling Illebaye to cool it cos Neo is her brother and so that’s how Venita and Illebaye started.

Giel:

Please I didn't watch neo vs ilebaye before Venita entered.
Please just give me a summary.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:58am On Jul 30, 2023
carammel:
Kidd is a sneaky backstabber, says the worst things behind Ilebaye and comes back to act like he cares about her.

Man must survive grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 2:58am On Jul 30, 2023
carammel:

Abeg leave omo baba Olowo to play his game . It’s how the game is meant to be, plot, confuse ,ruffle, eliminate your competitors. Sha anything anyhow make game sweet be my own.
Biggie thanks for this selection. Oil dey your head mai dear grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:58am On Jul 30, 2023
Giel:
Doyin just said that mercy, Ike, Venita, seyi all agreed before they came into the house never to nominate each other.

Geezeem you see why I said Ike is stupid for exposing his alliance to Doyin.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 2:58am On Jul 30, 2023
Dsimmer:

You should rather go get a brain. In reality, you will cool your ass in prison if you act like a predator like Baye
after u
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 2:59am On Jul 30, 2023
Frodd and Angel sharing a bed and discussing

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.