Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,343 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1469983 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3382) (3383) (3384) (3385) (3386) (3387) (3388) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2023
kowema:
Tatiana4u come oh, we need to pray oh.
Our baby don dey load Guiness for cup.
Hey God!.
Na mumu una baby be if she get drunk this night and she deserves anything she get out of it.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2023
switlily25:

Many of them will vote for Baye or Cece.
Make una please vote for Kunle cry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pillar12: 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2023
davodyguy:
Ok

No go share airtime give non Islanders ooh

I don drop my number under your mention
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2023
Pillar12:

Airtel
Copied
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:00pm On Sep 24, 2023
Edu93:
Kunle won't be winning this show.
20k bet...
Agree?
Post show Pere will still get more endorsements than Kuku...
Bet ?

No fans base to asslick and beg to vote your failed vigilante this week......I understand the pain.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:00pm On Sep 24, 2023
Pillar12:

No go share airtime give non Islanders ooh

I don drop my number under your mention
Check, done
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:00pm On Sep 24, 2023
Meanwhile when Doyin's handler was trying to play her own victim card out there, it was rather too late. Lol. In fact, the handler was only forced to do such after Venita's handler first posted about Doyin to play the victim thus Doyin's handler did same during their last fight in the latter weeks. I think Doyin's handler tried to play fair irrespective of Doyin's provocative attitude on the show and I liked the handler for that.

That can't be said for Baye's toxic handler posting about the Housemates to decamp all the Housemates when Baye is a provocative toxic person who's fought with all the Housemates! If you've got problem with everyone, you're the problem!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:00pm On Sep 24, 2023
switlily25:

Onyi darling!
Onyi sweetheart!
Onyi bekee!!!
How far na?
Anything for me?

Werey🤣🤣
Just lemme o
You were just dragging my boy for nothing 😭
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:00pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ceec clearly doesn't have a man outside..

She probably just used the 'i have a man outside' card for the game not knowing she was going to fall for Neo later in the game so she had to maintain that lie.

You can't be in a serious relationship outside and be openly lusting and professing love and attraction for another man like that.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2023
OhBritannia:
Are you listening to Cross's conversation with Pere?
Same pere that Venita said couldn't afford flight ticket is the same pere that cross just said few days before the show began.
Pere flew into the country from America and flew back to America that same day.

Before he now later flew back to NIGERIA after few days when he had to convince him to come for the all Stars ✨✨

When you are big, you are big and for the records pere only fly First class 😎😎

I know it's old story now but atleast we are now beginning to see that everything venita said about pere were lies and out of anger.

OGDaddy, alias OGLamba

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2023
Baye Tribe
If you keep focusing on a strike she will get it o
You are what you think, and what you fear finds you
No Patriot worries about a third strike😎

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2023
Safari girl no voting centres for cross da dumb🤣🤣
Don't tell me you guys have given up on him😢

That dumbino got the most useless and lazy fans in the history of BBN
I doubt he will come out with even 1%

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
wunmi590:

Honestly my brother...

All my votes 🗳 now go to my bad boy deck...

She was telling someone in the house today that she made adekunle popular, not knowing that she didn't go home just because of we the adenita shippers

Let her come and see her 11 percent fans..
Imagine rubbish talk..Venita stupid sha..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
Na cross % go dey funny next week...awon immunity buyers...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
I wonder how Alex will be feeling right now that pere is in the finals.

darkness can never shine over light. 🕯️🕯️
Light will always prevail

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
scondy:
Na cross % go dey funny next week...awon immunity buyers...

I can't wait🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
dominique:

I don't even like Mercy but I don't see anything wrong with what she said. Ebuka asked why she was surprised she was not nominated and she gave her honest answer. Is she not a threat? Why are Nigerians now ticked that she said it herself?

She made a mockery of herself to the point ebuka hushed her up. Lol that was embarrassing

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
davodyguy:

Ok

Run my own too baba.

O70 3one 593540
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2023
Big brother comment section on facebook con b like say na only Baye b finalist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2023
Like play like play Cross fit come out with 0.89% so😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2023
Eeghe:
For Cross to win the Lush task prize money of 6MN🕯😎🤩

It should be btw pere and Adekunle, both used their hair extensions/weavons on their head..
That's extra point ..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2023
Patriots please keep voting for Pere o

🙏🙏

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Darivie05: 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2023
davodyguy:
₦10,000 worth of Airtime give away to Islanders only

Small palliative
All my votes to Kunle
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2023
aroundnaija:
Like play like play Cross fit come out with 0.89% so😂

Cos e choke…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by georjay(m): 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2023
Eeghe:
For Cross to win the Lush task prize money of 6MN🕯😎🤩

Who's leading so far??
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2023
Alheeri:

It should be btw pere and Adekunle, both used their hair extensions/weavons on their head..
That's extra point ..

shocked
Imagine coming into my prayer😳
This is not true but go on cheesy
He had the highest points followed by Soma the last time they posted it on my TL
Except if you saw another one🤷🏾‍♀️
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by wunmi590(m): 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Let her come and see her 11 percent fans..
Imagine rubbish talk..Venita stupid sha..

Don't mind her, you know when she's angry she says alot of things...

She said alot about adekunle today, that girl ehn 😒
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2023
DOptical:
Meanwhile when Doyin's handler was trying to play her own victim card out there, it was rather too late. In fact, the handler was only forced to do such after Venita's handler first posted about Doyin's insult to play the victim thus Doyin's handler did same during their last fight in the latter weeks. I think Doyin's handler tried to play fair irrespective of Doyin's provocative attitude on the show and I liked the handler for that.

That can't be said for Baye's toxic handler posting about the Housemates to decamp all the Housemates when Baye is a provocative toxic person who's fought with all the Housemates! If you've got problem with everyone, you're the problem!

You go finally hang yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Meumeg: 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2023
davodyguy:

Copied
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2023
With the way things are going.
Anybody can win, there are no clear favorite yet so just do all you can and vote for your favorites.

I will do all that i can for pere.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2023
leanonme82:

Percentage doesnt really matter, unless you know the numbers of actual votes.
If strong players are up, the bottom votes will be like 2%, 3%.
When strong players are not up, the bottom votes percentages are higher.

The person that got evicted with 2% votes might have gotten more votes than the person that got evicted with 11% vote.
So you dont know the true picture unless everyone is up.

He has been up with all the strong contenders and wasn't bottom 3...say another thing...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by georjay(m): 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2023
Good luck to C.I.A
CeeC
Ilebaye
Adekunle

All za best

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3382) (3383) (3384) (3385) (3386) (3387) (3388) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.