Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1487422 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:46am On Jul 30, 2023
KNIGHTBlaed:

Neo is a player, he wants to nurture Baye for outside the house, while keeping his relationship with Tolani Baj coded, and he is with Beauty presently. All these from 1 guy and he is trying to play it lowkey. The guy dey give gigolo vibes. I am sure he has things to do with other ladies from BBN and outside, that's why he is trying his best to keep a low profile
So Beauty bestie don finally expose her.......and na Neo of all people??

Beauty tuehhhhh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Frank65(m): 3:47am On Jul 30, 2023
Whether Ilebaye is using pity strategy or whatever you call it, the most important thing is that she is giving us premium content. The other housemates should come up with their own strategy too and not spend their whole time discussing Ilebaye.

By the way, all the housemates came with different strategies. What is clear is that most of the housemates feel Ilebaye does not deserve to be in that house. See Mercy for example saying level up housemates were not supposed to be part of the show. Ilebaye needs to be kept in that house to teach these guys some lessons.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 3:47am On Jul 30, 2023
Dsimmer:

But anyone can play Baye's Dumb predator game while playing the victim and saying shit after being chased out of the guys' bed. Only Dumb people are impressed because in reality, such thing don't exist without cooling your ass in prison. I deal in reality.
All these shalaye no concern me. She's the reason a lot of us are up this late. I'd say including you but you'll shamelessly deny. People were up late last night just to see where she'll sleep. She's been giving back to back contents. Facts!!!

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 3:48am On Jul 30, 2023
Alex just told Soma that before coming into the house she heard that Soma was going to be set up and that's exactly what is happening.

Soma is livid right now. He says he's going to change it for everybody.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 3:49am On Jul 30, 2023
firJ:

All of us go gather tear shirt for this socio medium, make we just Dey arrange weapons down. cheesy cheesy

I ready anytime. I don wear my iron pant . Let’s gooo kiss

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:50am On Jul 30, 2023
aroundnaija:
Soma is on a mission with this his new found love for singing around the house😂

Targeted singing and it will sure trigger something and I'm here for it......cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 3:50am On Jul 30, 2023
ChristoBam:

All these shalaye no concern me. She's the reason a lot of us are up this late. I'd say including you but you'll shamelessly deny. People were up late last night just to see where she'll sleep. She's been giving back to back contents. Facts!!!

She's not the reason. I'm simply defending the stupid narrative out there! The housemates are simply giving back to what she dishes out. She displayed nasty attitude and they gave her back. And stop playing the victim when they're simply retuning her energy.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 3:51am On Jul 30, 2023
Soma just made me laugh with his Davido impression plan for Ebuka tomorrow.

Soma please turn to Soma Apex from Portharcourt. We need it. We don’t need people thinking they are above others because of one or two things.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 3:52am On Jul 30, 2023
Soma: So these people been plan me before them come this house. Me I dey crase oo, Na Port Harcourt boy I be oo. Na because say I dey smile with everybody abi. No problem.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chrisnando: 3:53am On Jul 30, 2023
Dsimmer:

She's not the reason. I'm simply defending the stupid narrative out there! The housemates are simply giving back to what she dishes out. She displayed nasty attitude and they gave her back. And stop playing the victim when they're simply retuning her nasty attitude

They're looking down on her, except you're watching a different show.

Can Tbaj remove the duvet from Angel like that or can Seyi talk to Cee C in that manner?

Imagine Frodd asking Kidd why he allowed Ilebaye talk to him like that, that if it's another person he'll understand not Ilebaye.

Nigerians and classist mentality even when it's not needed.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 3:53am On Jul 30, 2023
Soma FYI woji boys na mugus
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 3:55am On Jul 30, 2023
chrisnando:

Can Tbaj remove the duvet from Angel like that or can Seyi talk to Cee C in that manner?

No one is looking down on her. She's the one going to harass the guys on her bed while playing the victim after getting chased out. There's nothing to play the victim. That's a predator move.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 3:55am On Jul 30, 2023
ChristoBam:
Imagine this house without Ilebaye. We for still dey argue Alex vs CeeC till now.
no b small...dat girl literally stole d show....no wonder level up season bcame boring immediately she left

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:55am On Jul 30, 2023
Amillionnn:
Soma just made me laugh with his Davido impression plan for Ebuka tomorrow.

Soma please turn to Soma Apex from Portharcourt. We need it. We don’t need people thinking they are above others because of one or two things.

I wonder where the Soma Apex went to be honest....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 3:56am On Jul 30, 2023
Mercy is funny sha. Soma played this game two years before you. If anything, he is your senior in this game. That he didn’t last is what you’re using to judge him like he is nothing. No one in that line up against Efe would have survived.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:57am On Jul 30, 2023
chrisnando:

Well maybe we have been watching BB Gambia since, it's clear as day that the HMs don't regard her, Seyi and Alex gisting outside still referenced not regarding her......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 3:57am On Jul 30, 2023
My baby is up and lonely...

Kidd , Angel and Baye were having a conversation, as soon as Kidd go t up to leave, Angel followed suit, leaving her lonely and miserable... cry

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:59am On Jul 30, 2023
Seunomobo:
My baby is up and lonely...

Kidd , Angel and Baye were having a conversation, as soon as Kidd go t up to leave, Angel followed suit, leaving her lonely and miserable... cry

She will have to deal with alot of that this season as wetin she do Venita this night will make people want to respect their age now......cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:59am On Jul 30, 2023
Venita in Adekunle's bed.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 4:00am On Jul 30, 2023
What is Adekunle doing in Venita’s bed for crying out loud. I thought he was asleep.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:02am On Jul 30, 2023
Venita will get into Adekunle's head, if he is not careful....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 4:03am On Jul 30, 2023
See as Doyin cast Beauty

Wetin Beauty self see for Neo

Chai

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 4:03am On Jul 30, 2023
fitzmayowa:

She will have to deal with alot of that this season as wetin she do Venita this night will make people want to respect their age now......cheesy grin cheesy

They will still not respect her given her age, cluelessness and perceived financial et social status.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 4:05am On Jul 30, 2023
chrisnando:

Imagine Frodd asking Kidd why he allowed Ilebaye talk to him like that, that if it's another person he'll understand not Ilebaye.

Nigerians and classist mentality even when it's not needed.

Tbaj would remove the sheet from Angel, Ceec or anyone if they act rude to her like Baye did. Tbaj no dey look face. She's a one man army. Baye acted rude to Tbaj which Neo corroborated. She even called Tbaj a bitch and Tbaj gave her same dose of her medicine.

Frodd asked Kidd that because Baye mentioned Kidd's father and insulted him. So Baye has been nasty and whatever she wanna do, she should be ready for same energy. No one should play the victim. Aside her predator move. She did same to Kess on his bed in level up and I think Kess also sent her out of his bed. At least she wasn't playing the victim then but she's added victim card now. I don't even care about whatever she does but no one should play the victim. Simple.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 4:06am On Jul 30, 2023
Adekunle,so na venita dey enter your eye all this while

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:06am On Jul 30, 2023
Seunomobo:

They will still not respect her given her age, cluelessness and perceived financial et social status.....

Well they have the viewers to contend with as alot of people are beginning to port to her side and the so called Gen Z have alot of time on their hands to arise for her......

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:07am On Jul 30, 2023
jenifer007:
See as Doyin cast Beauty

Chai

From Groovy to Neo, the gal no dey learn.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 4:08am On Jul 30, 2023
Adekunle go to your room o
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:08am On Jul 30, 2023
Dsimmer:

No one is looking down on her. She's the one going to harass the guys on her bed while playing the victim after getting chased out. There's nothing to play the victim. That's a predator move.
You are forever khosified, I'm beginning to think you are Yemi

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 4:08am On Jul 30, 2023
fitzmayowa:

From Groovy to Neo, the gal no dey learn.....

She fall hand sha
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kushercain: 4:08am On Jul 30, 2023
Dsimmer:

1. I knew she was silent but she was part of it by her presence. They even called her name which means they acknowledged her yet she didn't feel the need to say otherwise! That's two faced nature! Is that how you act? Are you kidding me?

2. Tbaj didn't regret putting her up. Tbaj only said she wouldn't like any alliance with anyone and Angel was mostly imposing Venita while asking them to nominate Venita thus she wouldn't be forming any alliance. That was until Baye started displaying nasty attitude towards Tbaj.

-If you want to keep harping on her action as two faced despite the fact that she was mute and didn't consent vocally, then how about the same Kidd that went ahead and also put her up. At least be consistent, you're the one coming off as two faced and sanctimonious incase you don't know.

-Tbaj literally said she n kidd agreed to put her up before, she felt she bleeped up by allowing Angel manipulate her into choosing someone else.

Of course we can now say she nominated Tbaj because she wanted Neo. As if she brought men from her papa house to the show. She should rather go slug it out with Uriel because Tbaj doesn't even have time.

And so? Is it not a game, if you want something/someone you nominate whoever is in your way. Issa simple sturvs. Tbaj is the one who even acted like the bolded. Forming hostel prefect/bully.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 4:12am On Jul 30, 2023
Please what did she say?

jenifer007:
See as Doyin cast Beauty

Chai

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.