Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1469776 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3424) (3425) (3426) (3427) (3428) (3429) (3430) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 10:33pm On Sep 25, 2023
Pere and Ade are not really involved in the conversation sha.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2023
scondy:
Cross go sha murder English....all manner of form...lool

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2023
Sanqa:

You had strict parents grin
I was very young when I started watching big brother. She didn't really have much violence. She was just a girl in love.
honestly, we didn't have a decoder then. It used to be a rich people's thing. AIT was my own paid TV. I'll search harder. We dunno how document things in this country. Even google isn't bringing up much on Francisca.

Some popular BBN housemates aren't even on Wikipedia 🤦🏾
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chrisnando: 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2023
carammel:
Looking at this table and the way everyone is interacting, someone will have me believe Adekunle is boring but Pere is interesting?
This stanship shaaaa 😁
Pere cannot even hold a conversation and he is looking so intimidated among others.
I think Pere was a bit scared

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2023
Meumeg:
nice to see a fellow atikulate
Really?
Yay!!!😍😍😍😍
I’m so happy to meet you!🥰😘❤️
Please vote for my girl Ilebaye,I’m begging you.🙏

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2023
enque:

Person wey de 'chop' person mama

Omo..dis people sabi each other
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2023
carammel:
Looking at this table and the way everyone is interacting, someone will have me believe Adekunle is boring but Pere is interesting?
This stanship shaaaa 😁
Pere cannot even hold a conversation and he is looking so intimidated among others.
Pere can’t hold a conversation?? These Adekunle fans sef, make una rest!! 😂

That’s how one said Ade beats Ebuka faciallly🌚😂

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2023
Threebear:

In which universe?
😂😂😂😂😂
Who dash monkey banana?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2023
carammel:
This stanship shaaaa 😁
Sometimes i wonder if he's the same Pere of SYE. He always look calm and lost
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Leggodeals(f): 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2023
DOptical:

Lies! Adekunle is the finest in all star show. In fact, in level up, I was wondering who was finer between him & Deji.
What in the Sheggz is this Groovy-ing lie? 🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2023
For those who are misinterpreting wat Ebuka said....Ebuka said some hms choose not to entertain viewers because they are trying to protect their brand ......And we knew who dis subs belong to....

To me ....Ilebaye gave me very interesting all star season

Vote Ilebaye!!!

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tonnyray:
Who's this?

Receipt don show. And those useless agbayas thought she was lying

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Originality007: 10:39pm On Sep 25, 2023
Bayeeeeeeeeeee

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
femisplash:
You are pervert-minded. To you, justice is when you win but when others do, it is evil. Your kind do not deserve the air you breathe.

You're of all idiots, most idiotic. It's people like you that will defend a rapist, a murderer, a forger, a drug dealer, a robbery - just because they SPEAK your language. And you think you're not tr genuine oxygen thief here? Do you know how offensively stupid you are for this? You mean to really tell me that before whatever shrine you worship, you can say that Tinubu really won the election?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
I have always liked Gideon in movies,I like him more tonight.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
dominique:

Last time I looked for her on SM she was based in the house US, that was years ago. She's been off the public eye for long, I hope I'll be able find her again. My baby Francisca the fire dancer and hopeless romantic grin. If the season had come up this era, she would have won with a huge margin. How can one person survive that many evictions, give so much content, evoke so much emotions from viewers only for the voting public to say she was too young and unserious to win. E pain me die
Biggie should have brought some housemates from that era for this All Stars so a lot of us can get to know them. Nostalgia factor will even help them gather fans no matter how small. People will get to know them. I don't think they're all that old right now. It was only 17 years ago.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
Leggodeals:
What in the Sheggz is this Groovy-ing lie? 🤣

Both Sheg & Groovy have got long face. I can't even see Groovy eyes sef. Sheg has big mouth too.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by loveuGOD: 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2023
Threebear:
Omo !

Ilebaye has destroyed the finalists.

Stop voting and arrange money cakes 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😁

Happy to hear this. Meanwhile I have not finished voting Ilebaye. My premium sub hanged we resolve it Tommorow. Voting continues.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2023
Twoclans:
Illebaye speaking her truth .She is still talking about sholzys coming.

The truth is that omashola really assisted her,I remember the day I saw him encouraging her to try and win the head of house challenge.
She’s so grateful!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2023
Haaaaaa...Pere and Mercy which day this one start? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BadMaster: 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2023
Eleventh hour shipping will not win this show for anyone

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
Mercy & Pere are now a ship?👀
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
Dynamicboss:

Money transformed ebuka. Forget it. If Deks jam that kind money, oyoyo oo

Money did not transform him.

He was fine before money and the only reason he looks different slightly is because he has aged, grown a beard and changed his haircut. If Ebuka shaves that beard alone, you're back to 2006 Ebuka.

This "money transformed" him talk doesn't hold water because we know what he looked like before money and he was still a very good-looking man.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
Again, Ceec can get it anytime..

That yansh !!! 🥶
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
Pere and Mercy kissing WhiteMoney in the mud.....cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
At this period nah him dem dis one wan start ship
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
Sanqa:

That's what I noticed grin
But the funny thing is that I never hated Ebuka,I just hated those stolen kisses with Helen in the kitchen. I wanted him for Franca. Come to think of it, our fave used the pity card a lot cheesy

THIS! I woke up from sleep to read the message strap and I was pissed! And yes she did! Her fan base grew mainly from Ebuka’s rejection and the manner he went about it. Memories.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
Pere and mercy fit get down low tonight oh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
Trustmea:

Nothing like juju she played her role well with the touch of grace
God bless my dear!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
loveuGOD:

Happy to hear this. Meanwhile I have not finished voting Ilebaye. My premium sub hanged we resolve it Tommorow. Voting continues.
Don't think your votes will make any difference to be honest.
It's just one in a billion, but do what you must

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
Mercy and Pere!.
This ship would have banged.
Them for finish shippers money ehn!.
This is the only ship or semi ship I recognize.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lumens: 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
shocked

Pere will certainly lash Mercy.
His big long black cock must be used on that plastic ass

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3424) (3425) (3426) (3427) (3428) (3429) (3430) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.