Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1478239 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) (3454) (3455) (3456) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by feelgood(m): 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2023
IconicR:
A state in Ghana
She's Ghanian

Ok, which State in Ghana pls?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2023
Tell me one justifiable reason why anyone will vote for a past winner who desperately wants to turn bbn into politics

You are sooooo wrong if you are voting Mercy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
Islanders keep voting
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
feelgood:

Ok, which State in Ghana pls?
Bono east region
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
IconicR:
A state in Ghana
She's Ghanian

Do Ghanaians have states? You just dey cap anyhow here. Even your bitterleaf Ceec is in the house capping anyhow.

Symptoms of a loser!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
AwkaFinest:

Do Ghanaians have states? You just dey cap anyhow here. Even your bitterleaf Ceec is in the house capping anyhow.

Symptoms of a loser!
region
Must I spoon-feed you
She's from Bono east region
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Shaneroberts: 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
IconicR:
Ilebaye's father is very rich, a former governor, chairman of OPEC, former ambassador of two foreign countries and you want to let that person win the money
Please think again and do the needful.

Please don't also make the mistake of voting a former winner
No dey share wrong info.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2023
Shaneroberts:

No dey share wrong info.
Very accurate info, go make your findings
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2023
IconicR:
region
Must I spoon-feed you
She's from Bono east region

Shataaap there. Everyone knows that Ghana still follows the British style and does not have states like Nigeria, USA, Brazil etc

You and your bitterleaf are dull. Very dull!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2023
AwkaFinest:

Shataaap there. Everyone knows that Ghana still follows the British style and does not have states like Nigeria, USA, Brazil etc

You and your bitterleaf are dull. Very dull!
Ehn just vote for us so that we will seek for more knowledge
Or do you want us to keep being bitter

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
For that Ghanian thef to win it

....make Cc collect am!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2023
IconicR:
Tell me one justifiable reason why anyone will vote for a past winner who desperately wants to turn bbn into politics

You are sooooo wrong if you are voting Mercy

Go check your beans for fire....e don dey burn..

Shushushsu
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Shaneroberts: 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2023
IconicR:
Very accurate info, go make your findings

Just did but nothing like your claims came up.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eepeepook: 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2023
Tufia to those of you who will banter long after the show ends. Shame dey catch me for una matter. No way they are multiple people. It has to be one boy with many alternate accounts battling with himself. Una no well for this forum.

eepeepook:
Finale results.

1. Ilebaye
2. Mercy
3. Cee C
4. Adekunle
5. Pere
6. Cross

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2023
tonididdy:

Go check your beans for fire....e don dey burn..

Shushushsu
And I ate beans and plantain this afternoon, you must be a seer

Please vote for Ceec a motherless young woman
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2023
IconicR:
Ilebaye does not need the money, she's very rich and just disguising

She has never been real for once

Vote Ceec and I'll marry your brother

I'm an only child o, I no get brother.

Baye needs the money more. She doesn't have good clothes even the white she wore yesterday was given to her by Mercy. Pls help me and vote for her I'm on my knees 🥺

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
If your subscription says you exhausted or already voted and you know you didn't vote

......sorry tongue I did it for the general grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2023
Nhazeru:

I'm an only child o, I no get brother.

Baye needs the money more. She doesn't have good clothes even the white she wore yesterday was given to her by Mercy. Pls help me and vote for her I'm on my knees 🥺
See ehn I like Baye but she's already very rich and just disguising and I see that as greediness.

Let others have a taste of richies as well.

Let the love go round
It's Ceec's turn to win Ceeclokan

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2023
tonididdy:
For that Ghanian thef to win it

....make Cc collect am!
You are right

We won't crown a Ghanian in our show

Neverrrr
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2023
IconicR:
Bono east region

Stop taking weed that has no NAFDAC number, you say no. Now see what you're saying!!!☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
kowema:
The love choke!.
I bet Mark Zuckerberg is also a Baye Stan.

Baye trybe keep voting oh. Deloitte staff must defend their big salary this week. Them go count votes tire😀
The voice of the people is the voice of God!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 26, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Ontop someone that brought cowries into the show and doing incantations
Hian
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
Tatiana4u:

When people say Baye acts like a baby and expects people to pet her,I just laugh!
Lmao!
I still remember when Baye encouraged Uriel to go and grab Neo even when Tolani was still in the picture!
No be Baye wey confront Venita and Angel sotey dem enter bathroom go cry?
Baye went to Venita to make a deal with her never to insult Doyin again and Venita mellowed!
Baye was the only one who resurrected somgel until they betrayed her and she returned the favor!
Baye almost strangled Cece and after that fight,Cece became scared of her and they later became friends until Cece started getting jealous of her and Neo’s closeness.
Baye has endured a whole lot of pain and she hardly cries or lookout for pity!
I think we should blame the OGs who looked down on her because she’s not in their circle and their constant bickering about her age!

Msctheew, Baye did nothing but advise Uriel to "have faan!". Besides, out of the mouth of babes. I've gotten good advice from my younger ones, i've heard kids say things that will put adults to shame. Cross remains the most liked housemate because he's very child-like -to him, there are no poor or rich people, ugly or beautiful people, or even bad or good people. It's why he lacks the adult ability to have beefs with people.

Saskay, Baye, Angel,Nina,Alex, and Bryann were 21 in that house, they were kids, but they displayed at different points surprising wisdom. Did that make them no more kids? No! CeeC of 2018 spoke,behaved and reasoned like a child, can you deny that CeeC is undoubtedly now a grown woman? She even admitted that if she had won that money at her age in DW instead of Miracle, she would have evolved into a really nasty person and would have blown all the cash.

Baye is a child and has the same favour that followed Franca, the 1st runner-up in Ebuka's season. Ebuka ultimately rejected her advances in favour of Helen (backed by her older equally aggressive Edo sister Sandra) who was older, more experienced, crafty, and more aggressive than Franca who was a very entertaining dancer and had a figure matched only by that of Alex many many years later, as well as the youngest housemate (21 years then). Nigerians were so mad that they threw Ebuka(formerly the most liked housemate in the house and by viewers) and Helen out of the house, and then formed the BFC(Baby Franca Fan Club), a very aggressive set of arisers that almost overtook Katung.

Ebuka suffered harassments from fans and relatives of Franca and Helen even after the show, so no be today arisers start. Baye will win, but she needs to grow up! Till then, she needs older and more experienced adults in her corner, including housemates from this season. The housemates really do care about her, but 120m won't let them admit it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
IconicR:
Don't believe this please
It's actually ilebaye's people doing this

Spartans take your battle everywhere
If your wife or husband is ilebaye or Mercy's fan do not recharge, use the money strictly for ceec

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Yes oh.
Tati love where's my jungle pizza?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2023
Has Lipton gone broke abi which kain tacky sponsored task merch be this? It's giving secondary school interhouse sports vibes

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2023
ObinnaT:

Someone that couldn’t even top Venita with more than 13% - 15%. Lmfao.
That same Venita had all the alliances in the world,yet Baye still gave her a long distance on the poll!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2023
[quote author=Tatiana4u post=126035488][/quote] I told you we will fight very dirty

I'm coming fes
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
Amya:

Lol. You eh!
Wetin I do
Oya sorry

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
IconicR:
You are right

We won't crown a Ghanian in our show

Neverrrr

She's not Ghanaian and she's winning! Rest IJN!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
dominique:

She's not Ghanaian and she's winning! Rest IJN!
I will not rest ooooo

Ceeclokan
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2023
Bennytwin:

But ceec said Alex will still gist her.
And she said Alex is actually a sweet girl.

She was just dissapointed in pere.
Nawa for una o.
At least I watched this one live.
dont mind d useless liars. Thief fans

(1) (2) (3) ... (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) (3454) (3455) (3456) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.