Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1470934 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3474) (3475) (3476) (3477) (3478) (3479) (3480) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
lokoloko84:
What nonsense are trying to imply?
Seems you are trying to convince yourself with what is not.
Yes , Adekunle is one of the most intelligent folks in that house together with venita, Angel and probably Soma.
The reason why I have a soft spot for these people no matter their negatives sometimes.
Just because Adekunle did not answer two questions do not suggest he is not brilliant.
Being Intelligent connotes, having little knowledge in almost every area and being conversant with it.
He has done well so far with brain tasking competition which cut across all fields which suggests his wins and intellect.
You yourself do you have 100% scores in your grades in school, assuming you are educated?

I understand your mental capacity.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hdaveyork(m): 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2023
dominique:

Spatulas have given up, they've turned into trolls since it dawned on them that they're losing. Ceec bitters fit come fifth as things dey go grin

AH you wicked sha. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
She never stops growing. Mercy Eke for the mulla

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mojounited(m): 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
Best of luck to Ilebaye and Pere. I've done my wee bit! cool

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
Olodo24:
Which is why I'd go with Venita in this case. The others don't also like Ilebaye, but they're now pretending to support her just because they've seen how huge she is outside. Venita is the only honest one. Whitemoney couldn't even root for Mercy

Yes, they are all not happy for her, but they've seen the truth and are not ashamed of speaking the truth. Venita on the other hand is still basking in self deceit. I may not like you, does not mean I won't acknowledge your strength. That's simply cowardice!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2023
See as Dem dey listen to Adekunle with keen interest.

Good orator

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2023
AwkaFinest:

I understand your mental capacity.
You don't need to understand since you are the dumb one.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBiGGEST(m): 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2023
Some people think seh until you become Agbero and start to deh shout who deh?
Na’hin be seh u be street smart. grin grin

The popular saying “when you’re in Rome do like a Roman” is probably one of the most powerful quote for the street

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lekida: 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
grin grin baye doesn't really know anything about igala people, I could tell she had to dig deep to talk about the bracelet.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
lokoloko84:
You don't need to understand since you are the dumb one.

Yes, you are very lowly cerebral. Hence your infantile understanding of what intelligence is.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
Kunle is intelligent and perfect enouncition.

Na man he be, abeg.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lekida: 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
davodyguy:
See as Dem dey listen to Adekunle with keen interest.

Good orator

He's really intelligent.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
Im sorry but these All stars are underwhelming.
This wager presentation is such a bore.
No flavor to it at all.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
kowema:
No flavor to it at all.

Very underwhelming.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
kowema:
No flavor to it at all.

I thought I was the only one seeing that, there is really no ginger....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
Lekida:

He's really intelligent.
He's carrying this presentation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lekida: 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
kowema:
No flavor to it at all.

Wait a minute, I tuned in and I thought they were just discussing because of a task.

Na wager be this? 😂😂😂😂
This is too embarrassing. No flavor, No substance, just empty words and some of them don't even know what to say ( cough*baye*cough) adekunle is doing some heavy lifting on this wager.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lekida: 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2023
davodyguy:

He's carrying this presentation

I swear, he's doing some heavy lifting.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lekida: 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2023
What are these housemates doing? This is sooooo painful to watch cry cry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2023
AwkaFinest:

Very underwhelming.

Listen to Adekunle's lecture on Nigerian cultures for the past 30minutes now and tell me that you honestly believe that is coming out of an unintelligent housemate.

I am waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2023
Pinch yourself when you see it 😂😂😂. She will forever be up there

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
Lol,truth be told,Ceec to be am at all ! Omo, which level nah ! Beauty....no, intelligence...no, attitude.....always bitter ! Just make a simple presentation,the dwarf just dey cap rubbish !

it's only cry that u can cry. And can't do anything more than a church rat
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2023
chukwugoziegi:
Kunle is intelligent and perfect enouncition.

Na man he be, abeg.
hungry man. Indomie invented hungry man size noodles because of the onions thief
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2023
Lekida:

Wait a minute, I tuned in and I thought they were just discussing because of a task.

Na wager be this? 😂😂😂😂
This is too embarrassing. No flavor, No substance, just empty words and some of them don't even know what to say ( cough*baye*cough) adekunle is doing some heavy lifting on this wager.

Lol.
It's the presentation oh.
Biggie said there's nothing as take.
It's so boring.

Phyna coordinated something like this last season and it was a good outcome.

This one is still looking like the rehearsals they didn't have.

No wonder most of them always end up as Organic cream and waist trainer influencers. Zero creative juice.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ilebaye representing her people with this dressing.

People of the marine world.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hehehehehe. Ilebaye be like primary school cultural dancer.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2023
AwkaFinest:

Yes, you are very lowly cerebral. Hence your infantile understanding of what intelligence is.
you have no clue but to reveal in your fantasies and delusions.
Go back to bed. Sounding smart but clueless about life.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Originality007: 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2023
Baye my girl.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2023
MercyStan:

Yes oh, and see your fave rocking her own too, Agbara Nwanyi, Queen Emperial of the Coast

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2023
MercyStan:

chai, this one is below the belt
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2023
kowema:
No flavor to it at all.
Lol they didn’t do so badly though.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2023
Adekunle & Mercy were the stand out performers for me. They really understood and communicated the depth of their traditions well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3474) (3475) (3476) (3477) (3478) (3479) (3480) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.