Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1472444 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3543) (3544) (3545) (3546) (3547) (3548) (3549) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2023
Geezeem:
Anyone can win but Ceecee, where una dey?

God is not man!

Pere you for win this task for me sha grin

God's ways ehen... Nobody can predict it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2023
fitzmayowa:

You might be entertaining but won't connect to the voting public, I for one think Ike should be in the finale though based on how crazy he was, but one thing I have come to understand is the viewing public determines if its you they want no matter how entertaining people think you are.

Have seen peeps complain about IIebaye(even though I would have preferred someone like Ike having a chance at the money) using pity as a strategy and it makes me remember how every one picked on Lucy during lock down, Beatrice during SYE and none of those gals were able to get people behind them or arisers as they call it, whatever strategy you use you need people to queue behind it, if they don't you will be kicked out by their votes.....
You see this show is a reality show dat comes with emotions, drama,intrigues,and suspense....and so on...Now because its a game anyways hms will come with a strategy....The reason ppl will pik Ilebaye over Ike is because while Ilebaye might av a strategy..her strategy works with her reality and also connect with emotions of d ppl watching.....This is to me wat entertainment on reality show is all about....Love, fight, laugh, cry, win, lose, ...wat as she not done on dis show .... Anybody dat say dat girl does not deserve dis money is just a hater...and dats it

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Well if your gal will she will win and if not the remaining two hours won't change anything.....
People are saying it's 12 am oo. I will check the site by 10pm to confirm.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nhazeru:

Bbn winners hardly win ivm so we understand and this is a sign that my girl will win the ultimate prize come on Sunday

Laycon was the ONLY winner that never won HOH..

There is always the first time

Just saying

🚶🚶🚶

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2023
Ceecee... pity us small ooo undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2023
Cross let it go na..abi what kind of bad belle be this.

I can imagine if it was Adekunle that reacted this way to Ceec's win, our resident Deks watchers here would have painted him black with unprintable names like jealous, bitter etc..

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2023
fitzmayowa:

If they wanted to be called aunty or uncle they should have stayed in their house, plus they all didn't respect themselves, Omasola was the oldest in the house 43 years and was respected because he respected himself......

In Biggie's house everyone is equal and should be respected no matter their age.....

Nah hypocrisy go kill us for this country.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by youngWilly: 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2023
Cross paid 4million just to win nothing 😂😂

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2023
Cross cheer up

At least Ceec na your friend
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2023
Aguwanyi:

How come pls..
Cross and Mercy left in the second round while HRM CeeC and General Pere made it to the final round.

HRM CeeC wins the brand new Ikenga MPV.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2023
youngWilly:
Cross paid 4million just to win nothing 😂😂

Cross na werey 😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BadMaster: 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2023
Baye is just a happy girl, full of positive energy. I love that about her.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2023
Geezeem:
Anyone can win but Ceecee, where una dey?

God is not man!

Pere you for win this task for me sha grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2023
DGOODLYF:
You see this show is a reality show dat comes with emotions, drama,intrigues,and suspense....and so on...Now because its a game anyways hms will come with a strategy....The reason ppl will pik Ilebaye over Ike is because while Ilebaye might av a strategy..her strategy works with her reality and also connect with emotions of d ppl watching.....This is to me wat entertainment on reality show is all about....Love, fight, laugh, cry, win, lose, ...wat as she not done on dis show .... Anybody dat say dat girl does not deserve dis money is just a hater...and dats it

If she wins she deserve it, any of the HM that win deserve it, none of us viewers should rubbish the sweat and tears those guys put in to make us watch and judge them for 10 weeks straight.....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by youngWilly: 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
jenifer007:

Cross na werey 😂

Na lush remain for am 😁😁
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
Jen96:
love u team 😩😩😂😂😂. U saw that post... Hahahaha😂😂😂😂

Love you right back teamie.

Ilebaye is winning anybody that doesn't like it that's on them

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
Geezeem:
Ceecee... pity us small ooo undecided
Let her gloat abeg.....I can't remember the last time she won a task grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
Cross Surprise me sha angry he should cheer up
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
BadMaster:
Baye is just a happy girl, full of positive energy. I love that about her.

Maybe CeeC will help her make her hair tomorrow so she can wear wig, since she allowed her to nearly damage the horn of the new car without making an issue out of it......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
It's today that I know that God answers prayers. If i were a religious person, i would have started going to church from today. And even turn a church worker. Throughout the week I have praying that CeeC should win Innoson task. I was distracted from work throughout today. All my thought "let CeeC win this motor" and gboom before my very eyes it happened.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
Na just today e dey occur to Cross say he made a very stupid mistake to buy that immunity. Very dull guy angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
fitzmayowa:

If she wins she deserve it, any of the HM that win deserve it, none of us viewers should rubbish the sweat and tears those guys put in to make us watch and judge them for 10 weeks straight.....
True talk ....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:18pm On Sep 29, 2023
Voting ends by 12 am.

Multichoice is mad.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:18pm On Sep 29, 2023
thatigboman:
It's today that I know that God answers prayers. Throughout the week I have praying that CeeC should win Innoson task. I was distracted from work throughout today. All my thought "let CeeC win this motor" and gboom before my very eyes it happened.

No worry, she go dash you the spare tire undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2023
Congratulations Cee c baby 💃💃💃💃
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2023
MasterSteps:

Cross and Mercy left in the second round while HRM CeeC and General Pere made it to the final round.

Thanks..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2023
Wotowotoman:
Na just today e dey occur to Cross say he made a very stupid mistake to buy that immunity. Very dull guy angry
yeye man.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nyne: 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2023
Who else thinks Ilebaye isn’t supposed to be in the bb house ?

She’s too young .

There is zero alignment

I don’t think she should win the money over others

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
MasterSteps:

no be something. Congrats to the ever unpredictable CeeC

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sugahylz(f): 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
Pls what’s the worth of the innoson car ceec won??
Does anyone know ?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nyne:
Who else thinks Ilebaye isn’t supposed to be in the bb house ?

She’s too young .

There is zero alignment
continue crying darling 😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Efe might be a failed musician, but he was very competitive stole crown from Coco Ice ( Something Ike would do and everyone would hail him), won HOH three times, music task he showed up remembered his performance in the One.org task etc....

I never really liked Efe but no one can take away the fact that he deserved the win. People will always have an opinion about a winner or potential winner....

Till tomorrow I would choose Bisola as a better winner than Efe

Bisola deserved it

The fact that someone is popular doesn't mean they are better entertainer

The bolded is not necessary

Except you want to join the uncouth person you replied to be senseless

Then I would waka pass your post

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3543) (3544) (3545) (3546) (3547) (3548) (3549) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.