Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1469904 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3622) (3623) (3624) (3625) (3626) (3627) (3628) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
irenosen22:
At dis point,Cross list is endless 🤣🤣🤣
biggie had to interject. U can't kill biggie. 🤣🤣😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
Cross even came with list cheesy

Cross da boss!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:

She should have said “To my sponsor outside the house “😂😂😂😂
makes more sense 😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Ihavethingstodo:
Cross even came with list cheesy

Cross da boss!
biggie tire 😂😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eepeepook: 5:01pm On Oct 01, 2023
If I win the money, I will buy my mother a house, my father a car, pay my siblings’ yearly tuitions and give tithe in church.”

Housemate wins, chooses to travel out of the country for two years. Disregards all the promises he/she claimed to fulfill.

Na so human beings dey. Where are Phyna and Efe today?

eepeepook:
Finale results.

1. Ilebaye
2. Mercy
3. Cee C
4. Adekunle
5. Pere
6. Cross
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 5:02pm On Oct 01, 2023
AwkaFinest:

She does not think before opening her oral orifice.
😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 someone that has kissed three guys inside this house go still think say she get boyfriend? Even his friends will laugh at him 🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 5:02pm On Oct 01, 2023
MasterSteps:
Thank you Big brother for stopping Cross for calling the 8500 names on his list.

Cheta
Bobby
Anthony
Nasa
Dozie
Chidozie
Ife
Butter22
Bryan
Seyi
Laja
Ify
Ify's husband
Amira

What about Aunty kemi that helped them seek asylum in canada? cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:04pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:

What about Aunty kemi that helped them seek asylum in canada? cheesy

He said that during SYE too✋🏾
After his dad was assassinated, people came through for them
He stays grateful and has a huge social network I ef with that ….

I see how people who are not his fans would be bored though…I could have happily listened for an extra hour cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 5:05pm On Oct 01, 2023
Dino don post Baye again ooo

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:08pm On Oct 01, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Make Tacha sef try to Dey calm down!😂😂😂😂
Wetin be this?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
She go throw another bomb when Baye win!
I can’t wait o!😂😂😂
I am sat. cool
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2023
mattgoners:
na so them finish Kogi money on top BBNaija. Nonsense and Ilebaye

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2023
mattgoners:
They will cry blaaaaad.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2023
Nhazeru:
Bayetribe hope you're getting set to celebrate tonight...

If you don't have Baye's picture, pls get one ready we will flood this thread with her pictures when she's crowned. We gonna make so much noise that Doptcal, Dsimer and every other Baye hater will have no option than to hide their faces in shame.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2023
Eeghe:

I see how people who are not his fans would be bored though…I could have happily listened for an extra hour cheesy

Wow, I was not bored though, it was rather amusing seeing him with list of names.

About his late dad, I heard him say something like that during a conversation with housemates. Sorry about that. Glad you enjoyed his ds cheesy all the best to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2023
Olodo24:
Kwa kwa kwa
When Cubana chief priest and other celebrities were hyping and posting mercy,it was fine o!
Biko allow Baye to enjoy her own hype!
Don’t be jealous!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
So no single celebrity enter the house this season. Hmmm 🤔
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2023
Dsimmer:
Anyway, I believe Biggie didn't just want to disqualify anyone which was understandable. But the truth was Baye did a lot to warrant disqualification!

Provoked a lot of people with her uncouth toxic attitude while she proudly kept saying she came to play Tacha's and Ceec's script, although it's always been her toxic self anyway! Then played the victim when others reacted to her toxicity!

Trashed people's belongings unwarranted such as Angel's and Ceec's belongings.

Stole people's things in their lockers and insulted them over it!

Went physical with some housemates and choked some.

Sexually harassed some guys!
The chief waiver on this thread. Arent you Tired of wailing about Baye ?Baye lives rent free in your head and wailing about Baye seems to be your occupation.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2023
Olodo24:
You shld understand dat they are just chasing clout no b every mata una fuel una hate on top
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:21pm On Oct 01, 2023
dominique:

She has butt fillers done not BBL. You can get but fillers injection in the morning and carry on with the rest of your day. BBL OTOH is a more invasive surgery and it takes at least 2 weeks to recover. But fillers don't last long, in less than a month, e go don deflate and you'll need to go get another one while BBL can last for years.
Whew, so it’s just fillers, no wonder it was looking disproportionate which I believe will come down later.

This life no just balance, while some are looking to cut down their hips others are adding fillers.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2023
Finally Snipers in large quantities av arrived d country 4 affordable consumption

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BadMaster: 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2023
Damn.. I am so nervous imagining the possibility of Baye losing to CeeC. Twitter messes up with your mind.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2023
TheEnforcer:
The chief waiver on this thread. Arent you Tired of wailing about Baye ?Baye lives rent free in your head and wailing about Baye seems to be your occupation.
each I see this word 'wailing', naso I dey burst into laughter.. I no just know why

Lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2023
TheEnforcer:

Say the one wey dey cry over my truth which none can debunk. Why the truth dey hurt your soul?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2023
I just say make I tell Una again say na CEEC win .

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 5:40pm On Oct 01, 2023
Eeghe:

Bleep so that story nah true. Nah wah oh. So their house lies in ruins true true in the east? If I be him I for no reason do anything to do with Naija again after that killing
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 5:40pm On Oct 01, 2023
fyneguy:
I just say make I tell Una again say na CEEC win .

Bro rest we will know in 3hrs time

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Vandanay(m): 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
BadMaster:
Damn.. I am so nervous imagining the possibility of Baye losing to CeeC. Twitter messes up with your mind.
Something funny is about to happen

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
Vandanay:

not possible

If it ere true, they can't reveal it before biggie

Noble has no affiliation with big brother
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 5:42pm On Oct 01, 2023
Mercy fans have been crying up and down on Twitter since yesterday 😂😂😂

This night go sweet..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
mattgoners:
You shld understand dat they are just chasing clout no b every mata una fuel una hate on top

Governorship Election in kogi is at hand
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
Vandanay:

Nothing like that.

Ilupeju will just burn down.

The people's votes will crown the winner.

The guy is only chasing clout. He is at the flutter wave event.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
Vandanay:

See fresh breast

(1) (2) (3) ... (3622) (3623) (3624) (3625) (3626) (3627) (3628) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.