Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3677) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1468243 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3674) (3675) (3676) (3677) (3678) (3679) (3680) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Frank65(m): 10:14am On Oct 02, 2023
Jen96:
please wen will d results b released?

I don't know but it will be out before the end of this month

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 10:15am On Oct 02, 2023
Originality007:

in Zambia if u see the jubilation wen Baye was declared the winner, some people said dey thought Zambia is playing football and score.

Once again Congratulations Tatiana4u

Congratulations all of us Baye tribe
like was so excited... One of the most anticipated win
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:29am On Oct 02, 2023
Originality007:

in Zambia if u see the jubilation wen Baye was declared the winner, some people said dey thought Zambia is playing football and score.

Once again Congratulations Tatiana4u

Congratulations all of us Baye tribe
Wow!!!
See love!!!
I saw a clip from sierra Leone where many people gathered to vote for Baye…I guess it was a voting center and they were so happy.
I can imagine jubilations there last night!😂😂😂
Anyway,I’m so happy that she won at last!
Thank you dear!🙏😍😘🥰
Congratulations to us 🌺🌸

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 10:30am On Oct 02, 2023
Fellow Bayeans when are we going to share our 120 M? I have projects at hand
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 10:33am On Oct 02, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
You will cry blaad if you don’t desist from envy and jealousy!!!!!
I guess it was Dino and her daddy politician that paid every body in Nigeria and Africa at large to love her to the extent of voting for her under the rain,sun,night and day!
They also paid multichoice to make sure Baye wins most of the tasks and HOH!
You dey crase!

They are desperately trying to drive home the narrative that money and corruption must always be involved concerning Nigeria matters. grin grin grin

They are pained by not just the fact that she not only won squarely but the fact that she did so purely out of love and the goodness of the hearts of the fans

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 10:37am On Oct 02, 2023
Gbadoboy:
I want to join Baye tribe but my Islanders teammates will miss me. Should I port nonetheless?
Lmao. You are a proper troll.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 10:53am On Oct 02, 2023
Giel:
As for ceec

I don't even have much to say to her because she use her hand do herself. No need to drag someone who will drag herself

I'm just glad the pretence of being on Good terms with Alex dropped on time and Alex fans that gave her a second chance and believed in the reconcilation course corrected immediately.
Now people can see that Alex is not beefing anyone. Alex is not obsessed with anyone
The issue between ceec and Alex is soley on ceec's side. No more both girls are wrong trash

See % difference upon all the bandwagon
All the talk about all the comments and likes on IG and Twitter.
Bandwagon making noise here and there

Just a paltry 7% difference between winner and 2 runner ups.
The weakest win ever.
Pathetic
This one no be the people winner.
Na alliance win be this. Who get alliance and who no get

Alliance could have taken it but runners up choose that finale week to be running their mouth like fools

Ike was even bragging on Twitter calling himself a Queen maker.
A fool is what he is. Came back 2 times to just show us that we were right about him the first time. He is actually foolish.
We will forever blame him for ilebaye winning

How are you in anyway different from Ceec going by this your post?

Cos, your bitterness is palpable and audible to the deaf grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 10:59am On Oct 02, 2023
But the way that crowd ere already scream Baye, if them nor give Baye yesterday Ebuka for collect.

But how do they choose the fans that go in though? The screams of Baye was so loud.

You know the crowd was calling results before Ebuka , so yesterday was touched when they ere left just three and no one mentioned Baye to leave but ere calling Ceec and Mercy . If I ere Baye would v known I won already

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:02am On Oct 02, 2023
Ceec spartans acknowledging Their finale percentages from their last 2 finale outings
28% and 23%
Acknowledging the 5% drop
And moving on.
They even used it to hype themselves 🤣
This is what you do when you know that even though you lost fans the fan loss isn't so much.

It's when your fave ( or someone you like) is an abuser who thoroughly lost more than half of his fans so much so that he dropped from 14% in the finale to 5% in the finale that you start doing plenty shalaye not to accept reality but unfortunately facts don't care about feelings

Cross dropped from 6% to 4% not too bad
Yet abuser pere dropped from 14% almost x2 of cross 6% to start dragging cross 4% with him
Lmao 🤣😂
Abuser aka 5% FC😂😂

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:07am On Oct 02, 2023
tng:
https:///phyna_stan247/status/1708650102913437713?s=46&t=H0DQMbAC_tDXi_HmGVI7eg
Tati,Kowema,Nhazeru

Aww.. such an appreciative family full of love
So it's true Baye won?

It feels like a dream. For the first time in 8wks I slept well through out the night, no unnecessary waking up to check if Baye still dey house abi them don disqualify her over night :DThank God o

Congratulations to us once again Teamie

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:08am On Oct 02, 2023
Cece’s biggest hype man just congratulated Baye!
Lmao!
Who no like better thing?😂😂😂
Thank you Khosi!😘

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 11:09am On Oct 02, 2023
This is Nairaland Big brother

Will all commenters and observers close the thread doors and remain in the thread until further notice.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:12am On Oct 02, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Cece’s biggest hype man just congratulated Baye!
Lmao!
Who no like better thing?😂😂😂
Thank you Khosi!😘

And some bitter monikers on this thread are yet to congratulate her grin grin

Anyway we don't need their congratulations.

It is a case of osondi~~~~ owendi ohhhhhhhh .

As for me I am so happy for her .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 11:26am On Oct 02, 2023
Someone said yesterday that
"If Ilebaye no win, I go know say na Big Brother and Ebuka kill Mohbad"
😂😂🤣🤣🤣

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 11:27am On Oct 02, 2023
Baye never spend 24 hours una don dey drag her on twitter. She never even do honey moon. Make una calm down o
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 11:37am On Oct 02, 2023
pingpong1:

She sprayed insecticide on it. I didn't see her wash the clothes. Must have missed that part.

Insecticide? Is that a disinfectant?

1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 11:40am On Oct 02, 2023
BIGGEST CONGRATULATIONS KABIYESI ADEKUNLE OMO OBA THE MAN OF THE SEASON🤴🔥🔥🔥🔥

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:40am On Oct 02, 2023
Ilebaye didn't come into the house with a pre-planned storyline. Initially, she wanted to fit in, and have fun but the others judged her and counted her out based on their own biases. They made her an easy target and now they are trying to whitewash their wickedness and meanness towards her, especially that one who now claims to be a "queen maker." He didn't throw her things on the floor to help her win; he did it to provoke her and get her a third strike. She didn't ask for them to pick on her. If they had just treated her equally and played the game, things might have been different. But remember, when it's your time, lines will fall in pleasant pleases for u even using the foolishness of others.

Copied.
100% facts!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 11:42am On Oct 02, 2023
Gofundme?? Omo why some Nigerians stupid like this

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:43am On Oct 02, 2023
Congrats, Ilebaye! Your win is well-deserved. Don't let anyone water it down with pity votes. However people interpret grace, that's their biz. You didn't ask for their insecurities. From the first day you entered the house, you practically trended and gave everybody a storyline. With your two strikes, you made history as the first winner of the All Stars edition. Let the tears begin! I know people will troll for a year, call u female weenar scrutinize your every action and remind us that we voted for u anytime u don’t act in a way they have convinced themselves that a winner should behave,cause God forbid u be a human being with imperfections but it won't take away your title as the first female BBN All Stars winner. Go celebrate, you deserve it!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:46am On Oct 02, 2023
JohnnyPalmer:

How are you in anyway different from Ceec going by this your post?

Cos, your bitterness is palpable and audible to the deaf grin
Yeah,not taking the loss in good faith and absolutely going off on their perceived enemies. Like Ceec,like her fans.So entitled.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 11:51am On Oct 02, 2023
Chimezie198:
This is Nairaland Big brother

Will all commenters and observers close the thread doors and remain in the thread until further notice.

Very dry angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 11:52am On Oct 02, 2023
By Friday, folks had declared Ceec winner. Every Mercy Eke fan became scared. We accepted defeat immediately because of the alliances Ceec had. I was so sure Mercy was going to be called, instead it was Ceec.

Mercy did not win, but she did just fine. Her win was no fluke since she topped the first voting week of that season.

As for the issue of money: everyone of them dropped money. Ilebaye didn't have fans, but her family is very much capable. They prepared strongly. We saw evidence of money dropping for Ceec and how she paid influencers.

Once again, congratulations to Ilebaye. I'm happy for her regardless. She's now officially a big girl

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 11:53am On Oct 02, 2023
Nhazeru:

Aww.. such an appreciative family full of love
So it's true Baye won?

It feels like a dream. For the first time in 8wks I slept well through out the night, no unnecessary waking up to check if Baye still dey house abi them don disqualify her over night :DThank God o

Congratulations to us once again Teamie

Clap for yourself. She will now send you and your teamies some of the money…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by deewhydoski(m): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2023
Make everybody go rest, the show don finish.....Go and face your life and make your life better. Before u attack me na Baye I voted for.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 11:54am On Oct 02, 2023
Giel:
Ceec spartans acknowledging Their finale percentages from their last 2 finale outings
28% and 23%
Acknowledging the 5% drop
And moving on.
They even used it to hype themselves 🤣
This is what you do when you know that even though you lost fans the fan loss isn't so much.

It's when your fave ( or someone you like) is an abuser who thoroughly lost more than half of his fans so much so that he dropped from 14% in the finale to 5% in the finale that you start doing plenty shalaye not to accept reality but unfortunately facts don't care about feelings

Cross dropped from 6% to 4% not too bad
Yet abuser pere dropped from 14% almost x2 of cross 6% to start dragging cross 4% with him
Lmao 🤣😂
Abuser aka 5% FC😂😂

You are so not bright. This is the dumbest post on this thread…

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:55am On Oct 02, 2023
When Ebuka asked Mercy why she was being emotional she said its because of the love in the crowd,but the shouts of Baye actually overshadowed Mercy shouts ,so how could that be?She already had an inkling there that Baye might be stronger or was she crying because she sensed right there that she might lose judging from the shouts?But honestly when Baye was announced,she genuinely tried to hug and congratulate her as she rolled on the floor and wasn't feeling too bitter like Ceec who said "Damn it" on international tv.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:56am On Oct 02, 2023
DrTee1:

I thought I was the only one who saw Cynthia mouth the words 'GODAMMIT' when she was evicted.

These young people certainly have a lot of growing to do. It is a risky thing when you are young and famous. There is a whole lot of difference between being famous and being popular.

Nwadiora Cynthia is riding on wave that wouldn't be there forever. Where is Agbani Darego today? Married and silent somewhere abroad, away from all the media attention. That is what ultimately happens. Ilebaye was barely born when Agbani won Miss World!

Oun tín tán l'Odún Eégún. That's a Yoruba adage.

The most difficult thing in the world is to actually identify your genuine friends and identify your genuine course when you are famous. For all that it is, I can never, ever, participate in a reality TV show like this one.
Apt
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 11:56am On Oct 02, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Wow!!!
See love!!!
I saw a clip from sierra Leone where many people gathered to vote for Baye…I guess it was a voting center and they were so happy.
I can imagine jubilations there last night!😂😂😂
Anyway,I’m so happy that she won at last!
Thank you dear!🙏😍😘🥰
Congratulations to us 🌺🌸

Lazy youths go gather to help stranger win money when they themselves never know as them go chop that day. Yamayama fall on all their jobless bald heads there. Nonsense! angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ReignReign(m): 11:56am On Oct 02, 2023
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
BIGGEST CONGRATULATIONS KABIYESI ADEKUNLE OMO OBA THE MAN OF THE SEASON🤴🔥🔥🔥🔥
Plus closeup task.
Congrats to Deks💖

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by vanvick247(m): 11:59am On Oct 02, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Awwwnnn…Amen!!!
Baye really have a supportive family and they’ll definitely make things easier for her!
I love how grateful they are…no wonder Baye always appreciate things,no matter how small!
Her mum also appreciated us and I just love them!😍😘🥰
May God bless all of them for supporting Baye!

Lolz. The Mum prayers thanking Bayetribe for the sleepless Thursday and Saturday nights😂😂😂..... If we the fans dey worry just imagine wetin her Family pass tru all those nights for the past 10 weeks... Baye nearly give people HBP with her coconut headgrin grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 11:59am On Oct 02, 2023
After all d hate in d house, Baye came to receive some real love outside

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3674) (3675) (3676) (3677) (3678) (3679) (3680) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.