Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1472425 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3679) (3680) (3681) (3682) (3683) (3684) (3685) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
Tatiana4u n Ladyhippolyta88....u need to see dis
Reaction of finalist wen Baye emerged winner......e shock dem
https://twitter.com/Sheyistrong16/status/1708911663284416778

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kachidubem: 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
Zihno:

Does she have the Credit to buy a house in the US?
Una don come again ... which one be credit again...

So if a multi-billionaire wakes up one morning, and decides he wants to own a property in US... they won't sell to him because he no get credit or wetin ... try dey rest abeg .

Do you reside in US ?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kachidubem:

And so , how many Americans do you think have up to even 20k dolls in dia account , not to talk of 120k dolls.... una dey talk like say 120k dolls na small money
I personally know people with far more than that siting in their bank accounts.

We're talking about Davido's wife and mother of his 2 kids. Let's not be silly here.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kachidubem: 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Yes,I have a lot of relatives and in-laws that left naija (some 40- 5years ago) and majority of them have one or two buildings over here but they are not happy or fulfilled over there!
That’s why most of them always come around at least twice a year to enjoy,relax and go back!
They wish to return permanently if it gets better here!
The American dream cannot be downplayed but it’s not the only passport or ticket to wealth!

If Baye decides to invest that money in entertainment industry or in Nigeria... we go know how far after 1 year...

You think is a joke... Nigeria business environment is toxic .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kachidubem: 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2023
ChristoBam:

I personally know people with far more than that siting in their bank accounts.

We're talking about Davido's wife and mother of his 2 kids. Let's not be silly here.

Of course ... this na social media , you will definitely know a lot of people personally that have 120 million naira in dia bank account.

Welcome to social media , where everyone know people with 100mill in dia acct

Go on YouTube and Sha do your research... I will say it again ... most Americans dont have up to 20k dollars in dia savings account.

I don't.mean all those careless loan and credit they do enjoy.

Real savings... most of them don't have 20k

Infact , there was a documentary that most Americans can't afford to pay for a brand new car outright payment.

It has to be done small small... even dia iphones .

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
Your favorite didn't win and you are still here celebrating percentage

Abeg congratulate the winner and go away

Mercy is not near anything good, she's just a pretentious snake. After spending so much money na light she come off. Nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kachidubem: 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2023
ColdHunter:

To go and do what there? Build "Genz baddie empire" with no skill set?

Illabaye is a graduate... she can go via study route , do masters , pick up a decent job and kick start life ...

She will be far better than all these ones living fake life to impress social media.

I will say it again , ive rarely seen people travel to America and work , and they don't have a building to dia name back home.

Most of the houses being built nowadays here are majorly 80% of our people overseas ...

Stop playing !

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kachidubem:

If Baye decides to invest that money in entertainment industry or in Nigeria... we go know how far after 1 year...

You think is a joke... Nigeria business environment is toxic .
Why would she invest her money into entertainment?
That’s a NO!!!
She already had a clothing line before now and I think she’ll cash out now if she invested in it.
She can be a model,actress and influencer and cash out too!
All thesame,she’ll be fine.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Bad belle people.

They were humbled.
I am happy.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2023
Some ones are super shameless.

Y'all said all season that the whole thing was super tight and the winner would end up winning with very little margin. Something like that one between CeeC and Mercy.

Final came and Baye actually had a 7% gap against two other contenders that actually did good numbers as well.

All of a sudden y'all are expecting crazy margin in an All Stars final?

😂😂

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
I’m very sure that by now,Ike must have seen the video of her telling Angel disgusting things about his poor hygiene,which made him unattractive to the girls in the house!
She no be am!
I also heard that she cheated Ike out of their deals and refused to give him any money!
That girl is so brutal,cunning,jealous,insecure and unnecessarily competitive!
When I saw her flirting and kissing Kidd,I knew she had no loyalty for her so called friends,No wonder Erica switched on her just like that!
Na Jealousy make her not to support Nengi because Nengi package pass her!
Only a few of her so called friends supported her this time around,that’s why Frodd was ranting like a fool on Twitter!
Tueh!
She deserves.
Her mumunaries deserve too.

I am happy Tacha and Titans got the last laugh. I don drag many of her fans for my contact. They deserve.

Runner-up their rightful position.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2023
ChristoBam:

Y'all said all season that the whole thing was super tight and the winner would end up winning with very little margin. Something like that one between CeeC and Mercy.

Final came and Baye actually had a 7% gap against two other contenders that actually did good numbers as well.

😂😂
Dem dey mad.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
ChristoBam:

😂😂

And she had it over a former winner who's very very strong and a former runner-up who's also very strong. Now add Adekunle and the rest.

Leave dem, na pain.

Dem go dey alright Las las, grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Na fool him and Mercy deserve each other.

He is happy for her loss just as Mercy is unnecessarily competitive with others na why she come embarrass herself as runner up.
I even heard she donated to Bryann then so Phyna nor go follow her come claim female winner. She never openly supported Phyna. That's also why she came back too asides coming to prove her insecure win to Tacha, Phyna make her come back too. Only female winner that can do it.

Even the one I told you that she supported Erica and Nengi na today I hear from Nengi fans say Nengi supported her in pepperdem but she did not return the favour and also for Erica but only came to cry on IG live after her disqualification. They even said the money she sent to Nengi she leaked the news but told Nengi people to put as anonymous but went back to leak that she supported Nengi. Lol. grin
Nengi fans were saying it. Type Nengi and Mercy on Twitter to see.

I supported Nengi and this is correct. She also never campaigned for either Nengi or Erica. Her fave was initially Dorothy then she started supporting Laycon when it was obvious he was winning. She never posted Nengi or Erica. She sent 100k to Nengi’s team anonymously and casted it herself. The worst was unfollowing Nengi before she came out of the house.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

She deserves.
Her mumunaries deserve too.

I am happy Tacha and Titans got the last laugh. I don drag many of her fans for my contact. They deserve.

Runner-up their rightful position.
Kwa kwa kwa
Titans and phynation had the last laugh and She’s finally been humbled!😂😂😂
Queen of highlights my foot!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kachidubem: 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Why would she invest her money into entertainment?
That’s a NO!!!
She already had a clothing line before now and I think she’ll cash out now if she invested in it.
She can be a model,actress and influencer and cash out too!
All thesame,she’ll be fine.
Phyna could be all those things you mentioned too... but how far ?

Saskay was super dope in her season ... but how far ?

Jaypaul don dey work for TVC station ... lol

Whitemoney don't have shi shi... forget all those packaging on his socials .. hos faking it to impress.

You say clothing line, model etc

So previous winners don't know about this right ?

I don't think you understand Nigeria of today... and how nothing is working...you can literally pump in 20 million naira into a business in Nigeria and that money can vanish into thin air after one year self or two if you lucky

Whitemoney used to have a big fan base then...today nobody send him papa.

Baye should be smart... this fame na one year something o !

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
Zihno:

I supported Nengi and this is correct. She also never campaigned for either Nengi or Erica. Her fave was initially Dorothy then she started supporting Laycon when it was obvious he was winning. She never posted Nengi or Erica. She sent 100k to Nengi’s team anonymously and casted it herself. The worst was unfollowing Nengi before she came out of the house.
Imagine. It is today I understood the beef between the two of them.
Yeye girl.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
Titans and phynation had the last laugh and She’s finally been humbled!😂😂😂
Queen of highlights my foot!
Our foot.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
So Baye won defeated winners,runner ups and countless finalists,yet haters are downplaying her achievement because of 7% gap?
Lmao!
What is their fave’s position again?😂😂😂😂
Mtcheeeeew!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kachidubem:

Phyna could be all those things you mentioned too... but how far ?

Saskay was super dope in her season ... but how far ?

Jaypaul don dey work for TVC station ... lol

Whitemoney don't have shi shi... forget all those packaging on his socials .. hos faking it to impress.

You say clothing line, model etc

So previous winners don't know about this right ?

I don't think you understand Nigeria of today... and how nothing is working...you can literally pump in 20 million naira into a business in Nigeria and that money can vanish into thin air after one year self or two if you lucky

Whitemoney used to have a big fan base then...today nobody send him papa.

Baye should be smart... this fame na one year something o !
I hope you know that Baye’s victory/profile isn’t basic?
She’s the winner of all stars and it’s not something that can be won easily or people will forget so soon!
Comparing her to those people isn’t right because people are different and different people have different destinies!
Baye is just 22,she has a lot of years ahead of her and she will definitely do better than her contemporaries and I’m not capping,She’s got the favor and grace to achieve a lot!!!
Look at Erica for example,you can’t really point out her major source of income but she is well loaded and she’s not been linked to any sponsor(sugar daddy/mummy) like Beauty,Nengi and Mercy!!!
Imagine if she had relocated to yankee due to the shame of being disqualified,how mediocre her life would have been.😂😂😂
Let’s just wish her well.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kachidubem: 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I hope you know that Baye’s victory/profile isn’t basic?
She’s the winner of all stars and it’s not something that people will forget so soon?
Comparing her to those people isn’t right because people are different and different people have different destinies!
Baye will definitely do better than her contemporaries and I’m not capping!
She’s got grace!!!
Look at Erica for example,you can’t really point out her major source of income but she is well loaded and she’s not been linked to any sponsor(sugar daddy/mummy) like Beauty,Nengi and Mercy!!!
Imagine if she had relocated to yankee due to the shame of being disqualified,how mediocre her life would have been.😂😂😂
Let’s just wish her well.

Do you live with Erica ?

How do you know , she is well loaded ?

How do you know , she doesn't do sugar daddy?

Lemme ask you one last question before I go... Whitemoney posted a video of Mercedes Maybach worth 150 million naira...claiming new whip ...lol

The question is , Do you actually believe that WM actually have 150 mill to acquire that maybach ?

I want to know if you truly believe everything you see on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2023
Enough said.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ReignReign(m): 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Lol cross wished the ground just swallows him😂
But let's be sincere that was an invasion of privacy by the production team! It's beginning to look like they actually pushed this ilebaye's bully narrative!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
DGOODLYF:
My dear,I saw it a while again and I could see the hate and disappointment in their faces!
Cross was like “phuvk”!!!!!
They never saw it coming!😂😂😂😂
I’m sure they would be regretting their actions towards her!
They went into the house without a strategy and ended up working in her favor!
Cross would have shipped with her!
Adekunle would have been nicer to her!
Cece would not have antagonized her…even when she changed towards the end of the show,it didn’t make any difference!
But they will never love her and I hope she stays away from them for her own good!
Apart from omashola,none of them mean well for her…not even Doyin!

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
Even Ebuka’s a fan!😂😂😂😂
I’m very sure him and his family and friends all voted for her!😂😂😂

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
To be real... Ade did nothing wrong in that video sha.. Adekunle even had a normal reaction there...
Tatiana4u:

My dear,I saw it a while again and I could see the hate and disappointment in their faces!
Cross was like “phuvk”!!!!!
They never saw it coming!😂😂😂😂
I’m sure they would be regretting their actions towards her!
They went into the house without a strategy and ended up working in her favor!
Cross would have shipped with her!
Adekunle would have been nicer to her!
Cece would not have antagonized her…even when she changed towards the end of the show,it didn’t make any difference!
But they will never love her and I hope she stays away from them for her own good!
Apart from omashola,none of them mean well for her…not even Doyin!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ReignReign(m): 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2023
hayzed19:
To be real... Ade did nothing wrong in that video sha.. Adekunle even had a normal reaction there...
True his reaction was cool! Any one that criticizes him expecting him to start dancing for ilebaye is stupid.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
hayzed19:
😘

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2023
ReignReign:
True his reaction was cool! Any one that criticizes him expecting him to start dancing for ilebaye is stupid.
😘

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2023
Tatiana4u:
I really hope they don’t leak out those documents so that Emilokan will not know what what’s coming!
God Abeg,I want to celebrate and shed another tears of joy this week!

Supreme Court in America ruled in favor of Trump my president which makes him eligible to contest again next year and I’m so excited!
Plenty good news just Dey follow me this week!
God I thank you!
By this time next year, BAT will still be your president, except if death comes calling. Otherwise, no court or impeachment can remove him from office.

As Una wan import politics here, we're here for una

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Vijuchoco(f): 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
DGOODLYF:
I couldn't open the link, seems it's been deleted
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2023
I was even thinking d percentage vote btw ilebaye and 1st runner up would be tighter than that. 30% to 23%. I was expecting something like 27% to 26%.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3679) (3680) (3681) (3682) (3683) (3684) (3685) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.