Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1473351 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2023
Did you all’s 198 get cut off?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2023
Geezeem:

Awwwwwww....you sure say, I won't back down on dissing Adekunle like this? grin

I didn't even know he likes my boy.

Though I don't watch much, but I am yet to see them have one on one discussion

He literally picked him as his BFF to enjoy the HOH room and privileges
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by irenosen22(f): 6:34pm On Jul 30, 2023
Eeghe:
Did you all’s 198 get cut off?
Yes o.i was abt asking d same question

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2023
Strikes loading.......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2023
For odumodu blvck to perform 2 nite,then it means something
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2023
No strikes. Just warning.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2023
Altrarecords:
It's either cee c likes respect or fears White money

Ike sat down in her spot when she left and as soon as she came back, she aggressively chased Ike away

White money sat there and now she's back but she's letting him sit and chatting with him while she's standing?

Like I said, there are levels to these things

Selective aggression is something I've been seeing this season and winners mercy and white are enjoying complete immunity from it grin
You sef reason am na

One na Isreal dmw
The other na
OBI Cubana
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2023
Yeah it is good big brother give them warning abeg

Ilebaye really tried ,because venita really provoked her yesterday ,if I was the one I would just push that moment, I give it to Ilebaye she has self control

because I hate someone coming to my face and saying do your worst .

21 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2023
omotolly22:
This angel matter shock Me ,and how she change totally from angel of SYE, I want to really know what mercy promised her outside the house,because this one has pass friendship

How can you come for 120M that can change your life forever and choose to give up and asslick

Mercy has more than 3 luxurious cars, and two mansions, and is already made for life ,angel is still managing her own life, yet she choose to give up in the race and become her househelp

If mercy wins the highest she can give angel from that money maybe 3m

How can you just be in your bungalow for Ajegunle dey analyze person houses and cars? Based on which facts? What you see on social media and what you read on blogs? She’s made for life and she’s on tv allowing idiots to be scrutinizing her life and be insulting her everyday?. Just for fun abi? I been dey hear say mugu full this thread and I been no wan believe am but I can now confirm it. Chai! Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2023
Doyin is angry at who?
Press play📌
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2023
Tatiana4u:
She deserves a strike for that!

Angel don really piss you off. 🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2023
This Uriel's bra is mad!!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by toluxe0075: 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2023
meobizy:
International films and series no dey this ShowMax? All I’m seeing is African content.
Dem plenty sef. HBO premium series yapa for there

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2023
Beorn:

Angel don really piss you off. 🤣🤣
She get luck say I like her…if not eh

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2023
15 minutes to fake eviction
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2023
Eeghe:

Done about 20 versions of it- free and not free
INFP, lol tongue
Also know about Enneagram

Off the top of my head, I’d have said you were “Fe” dominant. But you know what, INFP makes perfect sense

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2023
mediocre:

Off the top of my head, I’d have said you were “Fe” dominant. But you know what, INFP makes perfect sense

Fe want to kee me😭😂
Sometimes I tested ENFP too (I more than E though)
Cos I am an ambivert, or a social introvert. Which is yours?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2023
Eeghe:
Doyin is angry at who?
Press play📌

Co-ask.

Came to the page to find out too

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
omotolly22:
This angel matter shock Me ,and how she change totally from angel of SYE, I want to really know what mercy promised her outside the house,because this one has pass friendship

How can you come for 120M that can change your life forever and choose to give up and asslick

Mercy has more than 3 luxurious cars, and two mansions, and is already made for life ,angel is still managing her own life, yet she choose to give up in the race and become her househelp

If mercy wins the highest she can give angel from that money maybe 3m

Mercy can give her one of her 'friends' that'll give her $50k guaranteed. That's already a third of that 120m. They're hustling for the contacts.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Really? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
You did what?
It seems you don’t know how to spend your money o(I mean no insults) cos all my hype end for Nairaland BBN thread!
I have NEVER in my life donated a kobo to any BBN housemate (disqualified or not).
You no try o!
Even when they published Tacha’s account number sef,I no pay shi shi and I didn’t buy any of their merchandise.
Btw,on what grounds did you spend 30k on Angel
The only money me dey donate na voting money. And got Tacha's merchandise back then omo e nor pass like that. grin grin

This aunty Eeghe own na discovery. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2023
Wotowotoman:

How can you just be in your bungalow for Ajegunle dey analyze person houses and cars? Based on which facts? What you see on social media and what you read on blogs? She’s made for life and she’s on tv allowing idiots to be scrutinizing her life and be insulting her everyday?. Just for fun abi? I been dey hear say mugu full this thread and I been no wan believe am but I can now confirm it. Chai! Na wa o

I don't analyse people wealth ,that is what she put on her social handle ,I am not talking base on presumption,

It is what I saw on page am saying , she usually post her houses and cars

Anyway e no concern me
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2023
Amya:

Mercy can give her one of her 'friends' that'll give her $50k guaranteed. That's already a third of that 120m. They're hustling for the contacts.

How they still don’t get it , Baffles me

Big brother will finish in a few months but the girls there are lobbying for contacts that will last them years

How hard is it to understand that simple fact
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2023
Fairdamsel:

Co-ask.
Came to the page to find out too

From Twitter, apparently it is agadi ibem Venita angry
https://twitter.com/iamsalesgirl/status/1685707918904029184?s=46&t=0ihnNwcGO0jcOpnebqifVQ
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2023
Bentenny ooo
Ceec did not lie oo, Alex pushed her and Biggie has issued a warning.
He said a housemate pushed another housemate.
Shey you hear?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
Amya:

I truly fear for young Nigerian men wey dey find wife. The kind of things that go on in this life ehn? Sotey them come be like normal life. Na wa o angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
It’s your location. If you’re in the abroad you will only see African programmes.

meobizy:
International films and series no dey this ShowMax? All I’m seeing is African content.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
Is when WM call himself an elder for me.....lol

At what age .......nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2023
Eeghe:

From Twitter, apparently it is agadi ibem Venita angry
https://twitter.com/iamsalesgirl/status/1685707918904029184?s=46&t=0ihnNwcGO0jcOpnebqifVQ

Thank you for the update… I suspected at much🫤 Cs when I joined, she had an embarrassed smile while applying her makeup on
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2023
Doyin looks really good tonight 👌

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2023
Ilebaye speaks like Ghanians, is she from Ghana?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ebunchi(f): 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2023
White money to Ilebaye - what you did yesterday is enough content for one year, you just dey give everybody.

White money my second fav 🤪

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2023
And they zoomed in on Alex.

Ladyhippolyta88:
Bentenny ooo
Ceec did not lie oo, Alex pushed her and Biggie has issued a warning.
He said a housemate pushed another housemate.
Shey you hear?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.